Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Main Series Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation
Reload this Page BlackWhite How can I transfer over my old Pokemon?

For all updates, view the main page.

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread
Old January 30th, 2013 (4:36 PM).
I only have one Nintendo DS Lite. Most of my friends don't play games thus don't have a NDS. I want to transfer over some Pokemon such as Skitty, Delcatty, and a few others that I am not able to get. How can I get my old Pokemon over? I don't have my old GBA games sadly either.

Also thank these guys for bringing me back - www[place dot here]pokecommunity[place dot here]com/showthread.php?t=295920
Old January 30th, 2013 (5:15 PM).
☆ a sky full of stars
Crystal Tier
It can't be done by yourself unfortunately. :( However, someone with two DS systems can do that if you trade over your Pokemon to the other game (fourth generation), then migrate to a fifth generation game, then trade those over, back to you, then it can be done. I would suggest Quick Trade Thread, buuut I have two DS systems so I can help you out if you'd like. Just make sure you can connect to Nintendo Wifi on there, and send me a Private Message/Visitor Message and I'll help you. :)

As for this thread unfortunately it doesn't lead to much discussion, so I'm going to have to close it, but next time ask questions in Quick Questions, okay?
I'm paired with and in love with Frizy ♥
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links