The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 1st, 2013, 06:24 AM
Gygamonster
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Lax
What up I'm new here I just like pokemon a lot so I decided to join pokecommunity
Old February 1st, 2013, 06:26 AM
Starry Windy
Ride the currents with us.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Welcome to PC, Gygamonster! You could talk about Pokemon-related things here! And you could also talk about anything off-topic, too. I bet you'll enjoy being in Pokecommunity! Good day!
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
Old February 1st, 2013, 06:52 AM
Gyardosamped
entering snake habitat
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Gyardosamped
Hey there, Gygamonster!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! Most of us here loveeeee Pokémon, so hopefully you'll be able to enjoy yourself. :D

Tell us a little about yourself! How long have you been playing for?

Hope to see you around!
Old February 1st, 2013, 07:34 AM
Renpuu
Gengar !

Welcome to the forums !
Would you like to tell us more about yourself ?
What do you enjoy about Pokemon ?
Any aspects that you like more, such as the anime,video games, trading card game etc ?
Old February 1st, 2013, 06:00 PM
Sheep
im actually a foot model

Nature: Timid
Welcome to PC, Gyga! Mind if I call you that, or are there any other nicknames you'd prefer we use instead?

It's great to know you like Pokemon as we all do here, so that gives you something in common with everyone else! Do tell us a bit about yourself if you can as I'm sure we'd all love to know a wee bit more about you. Even though we're all fans of Pokemon, we all have different backstories when it comes to how we got into the franchise, so why not start with that? For example, when did you get into Pokemon and what's your favorite Pokemon and game? You'd be surprised with how diverse PC is so it's always really fun to know these things about people. Personally I've been playing since I was 8 and love the second, third, and fifth generations. Your turn! :D

...and, of course, your interests outside of Pokemon would be cool to know, too! Maybe you like video games or play sports and the like. But instead of nagging you more, I'll just end this off with hoping you have a great time on our forum. ^^ The community is pretty big so there are some rules you need to follow, but they're not at all hard to understand. If you have any questions, a staff member would love to help! In fact, all of our forum regulars are really helpful, so never fear to go to someone for assistance.

See you around~

da best | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 club 3
Avatar by Lilith | Signature by Achromatic
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links