The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Advertise here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old February 2nd, 2013, 07:05 AM
gimmepie's Avatar
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Australia
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Mild

Advertise here
R E A P E R S
Keepers of the Balance



Reaper History


For as long as sentient life has existed the Reapers have existed alongside it. Beginning with the original seven hundred reapers, the skeletal Grim Reapers and expanding as life in various realms evolved and became more complex. The main role of the reapers is simple: maintain the balance between good and evil. Enough good must exist in the various realms to hold the evil at bay but a small amount of evil must exist to keep life in motion and to provide good beings with a basis for their morals and values. The reapers maintain this balance in a number of ways
1. Protecting people who need to be alive
2. Killing those who shouldn't be
3. Policing the activity of other immortals such as demons
4. Couriering lost souls to Heaven and Hell
5. Dealing with those who seek to disrupt the Balance


Harbinger History


The Harbingers are a group of mortals from Earth who harnessed demonic and spiritual energies in order to grant themselves access to immortal realms and the powers possessed by reapers. They seek to cause chaos on Earth, breaking the order of the various nations so they can then seize control of Earth and then move onto other planets and realms.



You


You are a reaper assigned to Earth. Throughout the RP you will complete missions given to you by the Grim Reapers which will involve battling Demons and Harbingers, couriering lost souls and overcoming your own personal struggles. How will your character cope?



Rules

1. All Forum rules apply
2. You must play as a human reaper as you are assigned to Earth
3. Try not to be too powerful, even though you are playing a supernatural being
4. Don’t break the “Reaper Commandments” unless instructed to by a GM
5. Keep it appropriate for an M rating.
6. Your character must die or become mortal when you leave the RP
7. If you do not post in a sign-up within three days of reserving a spot your spot will be reopened.
8. A player who does not post for a significant amount of time without giving a good reason in the OOC will have their character die (or if forum rules allow it) become an NPC and will be removed from the RP pending a new SU.
9. Disputes are to be handled by a GM, do not dispute a GM’s decision.
10. Create unimportant NPC characters at will.
11. Feel free to suggest plot events in the OOC but do not treat them as accepted until posted as a mission.
12. Standard etiquette must be used at all times.


Accepted Characters and Reserved Slots


1. Gimmepie (GM) as Adrian Frode
2. ~Genevieve~ as Camillia Abbott
3. Siiadams as Masato Ryu
4. dcjboi as Spencer Holden
5. Nakazumi as Destiny Saviouer
6. IceFyr1928 as Kalek Noir
7. Open
8. Open
9. Open
10. Geras32 as Luka Sokolov
11. Flydro as Nox Fenoir
12. Open


For more information, see the OOC thread - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=295765
__________________
Roleplay Corner|Forum Games|Pairs|Sig|Arch Nemesis|Pie
"I don't need a quote, I need pie" - Gimmepie

Last edited by gimmepie; May 16th, 2013 at 09:12 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2    
Old February 6th, 2013, 05:53 PM
gimmepie's Avatar
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Australia
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Mild

Chapter 1



Spoiler:

Group A (Adrian, Destiny, Luka, Nox) - A huge coven of vampires has appeared and is using a large, abandoned warehouse in Moscow, Russia as a home. It is believed that they were spawned through harbinger magic and that several harbingers are also present in the nest. The warehouse is in a heavily industrialised area and as such is very lively during the day but is fairly dead during the night. You and your fellow reapers will scope out the warehouse and the general area around it during the day and attack the nest as soon as the area is clear. Vampires are difficult to kill needing to be stabbed through the heart, have their head removed or be burned by sunlight or fire, but are not a huge threat to you; any harbingers present however will be a big threat as they possess all the powers of a reaper.

Group B (Alicia, Seth, Byrne, Spencer) – A tribe in the Saharan Desert has come across an ancient burial ground imbued with demonic energy that was previously unknown, even to the Grim Reapers. They are going to conduct a ritual in order to utilize this energy to grant a wish, which could go one of two ways
• They will wish for control of the climate and succeed; thus hugely unbalancing the Earth or:
• They will wish for control of the climate and not succeed giving themselves as unwilling sacrifices to the demonic energy which will likely manifest itself into a gigantic physical form.
You will need to either stop the tribe from starting the ritual or kill whatever monstrosity the energy manifests itself in. The mission itself is simple enough but there is the trouble of finding the location of the nomads in the huge desert.

Group C (Masato Ryu) - A lost soul has been detected in Paris, France preferring the areas around various landmarks (such as the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame) for unknown reasons. It is the soul of a high ranking member of a French crime syndicate, Vincent Durand, who was shot recently at a local cafe by members of a rival organisation. It is showing increasingly unpredictable behaviour and is likely to merge with an object (becoming a demon) or posses people. Durand killed several people in his life time and was responsible for the deaths of many others.
• If you find the lost soul; capture it within a soul jar and take it to the gates of Hell.
• If you cannot find it in time to prevent it from possessing someone or becoming a demon; kill it thus sending it to Hell.

Group D (Kalet and Tasahiro) - A possessed man is walking around Central London. You need to find him and discreetly kill him or otherwise find some way to remove the lost soul that has control of his body.



Adrian Frode


Adrian sat perched on the edge of the roof an average sized, concrete office building watching a large warehouse that was about a block to his right on the other side of the street. The sun was out but it was still winter in Russia and as such freezing cold which had caused the reaper to pull the hood of his long leather coat over his head to shield his ears from the cold and put his hands in his pockets to prevent them from going numb. He sighed audibly; Adrian didn't see why it took four reapers to conduct reconnaissance of a building with few windows and one entry. He looked across to other nearby areas and could see the other three reapers in his team also watching the building. He had worked with Luka and Nox at least once before but Destiny, a reaper far older than the others in the group was a mystery to him.

Returning his gaze to the shoddy warehouse that a large group of vampires and harbingers were calling home a let his mind wander a little, he had been to Russia a few times back when he was mortal and couldn't help but remember the rather unpleasant tasks he had needed to be a part of for the good of his country. He had begun to run off on a tangent considering if those event had effected his current mentality when Adrian was roused from his daydreaming by sudden screaming; his hand rushing to the charcoal coloured blade sitting in a sheath on his right hip... Not that I could do much with it from here he thought to himself. He searched the ground below him for the source and found it to be the warehouse. A man in jeans and a white parka had opened the warehouse door exposing several of the vampires within to the burning sunlight causing them searing pain and nasty burns. That was the second confirmed harbinger now but he clearly wan't even that smart. Adrian was at this point fairly happy with the way this mission appeared it would go at this point - two of them could take out the harbingers and two could deal with the coven. Then the first two could help the second group finish the vampires off. This belief quickly came crashing down though as several other men and women in the same white parkas came walking up the street and entered the warehouse, again to the dismay of the vampires inside. Adrian couldn't help but chuckle despite the unfortunate turn of events; How were people not noticing the screams of pain and terror that kept emanating from the abandoned building? Several of the vampires had probably died just from harbingers entering the building. He was disturbed by the new arrivals at this point though since that gave him a count of eight of the reaper-like beings with the possibility of others they didn't know about inside.

He couldn't believe he had been sceptical of the mission requiring four of them when he had first read the letter delivered to him by a pitch-black raven in Limbo what would have been six of Earth's hours earlier. It looked like they were in for one hell of a fight.
__________________
Roleplay Corner|Forum Games|Pairs|Sig|Arch Nemesis|Pie
"I don't need a quote, I need pie" - Gimmepie

Last edited by gimmepie; February 20th, 2013 at 01:30 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3    
Old February 6th, 2013, 07:37 PM
RedWing's Avatar
RedWing
Pokemon Capture Specialist
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Florida
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
Chapter One: Grunt Work; Alice

Alicia steps through the portal that connects the world of the Reapers and Earth to find herself looking at an immense expanse of shifting sand and shimmering air. The Sahara Desert, a supposedly barren, unforgiving place to humans; this is the site of Arisu's mission. The young woman's hair ripples softly in the warm wind of the desert as she looks towards the horizon with cool, calculating eyes.

"Well," she says dryly, "I can already tell this mission is going to be an absolute bore." Arisu hates the idea of even having to go through with this mundane task. Apparently a group of Arabs are planning on having their wishes granted at some previously unknown burial ground. Arisu's, and her companions', task is to detain the foolish mortals before something terrible happens. Secretly, Arisu is hoping for just that. Absently placing a pale hand upon one of her chakrams, the Reaper imagines the possibilities of this mission leading to gruesome fatalities, for the humans, of course.

The sadistic female turns to her companions, all men, and shoots them all an annoyed expression. Warningly, she says, "If any of you screw up, I'll personally see to it that you return to our dimension without a head. Understood?" Almost as an afterthought, she adds, "And, the 'head' I'm referring to may not be the one resting on the stumps of your necks."

__________________



Last edited by RedWing; February 6th, 2013 at 08:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4    
Old February 6th, 2013, 08:43 PM
TheUglyDucklett's Avatar
TheUglyDucklett
Quack.
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to TheUglyDucklett
Seth: Chapter 1- Mysteries of the Sahara


There were people that were trying to take advantage of dark forces that, up until now, were unknown to even the Grims? They were either foolish, desperate or both. Or long-lost heirs to the power of that burial ground, but that was unlikely... right?

Seth sighed as he stood among the others in his small troop of reapers. He wasn't entirely sure who all of them were, but something told him that he was going to find out soon enough. The arid desert wind forced him to shove his arms through the sleeves of his cloak. Pocketing his reading monocle, the male reaper let the wind-swept sand hit his face. It was annoying, but it didn't compare to the lone female of the group. Deadpan, Seth frowned slightly as the female reaper threatened him and the other two male reapers. Either she was keeping up a facade, or the desert heat was already getting to her. That would be one short fuse... In any case, he wasn't about to be intimidated by a co-worker right from the beginning.

"Speaking of wood, that's some real quality bark you've got there. Would you mind if I borrow some?" Seth inquired with sarcasm, a sly smile on his face. It was humor as it was intended to be, but he was partially serious. The Grims had placed him on a job in an environment without much foliage, and it'd be difficult to find some wood to craft a bow. He had his sword in reserves, but the idea of not having enough resources around him was concerning. Maybe a cactus would work? It was a plant and it had a sturdy exterior. The needles could be used as a pretty painful addition to the weapon.

Now that he made himself a target, he might as well let them know what name to put on his reaper headstone. In the unlikely event that the female reaper was both serious and able to front the threat. "In any case, I'm Setharian Wilder-- Seth for short. If we're going to be working together we might as well be team players," Seth added, patting the female reaper on the shoulder, "That is to say save the head-ripping for the enemy... assuming it escalates to that point." In all honesty he didn't want things to get too hairy. If that's what happens out in this desert then that's what he'd be ready for. On the other hand, that would be some unnecessary hassle. Possibly dangerous. What would be the point of making things difficult?

Last edited by TheUglyDucklett; February 7th, 2013 at 02:44 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5    
Old February 6th, 2013, 10:29 PM
RedWing's Avatar
RedWing
Pokemon Capture Specialist
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Florida
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
Chapter One: Grunt Work Pt.2; Alice

Arisu raises an eyebrow at the sarcastic remark and gesture of her ally, Seth. "I'll have you know," she says coolly, "that my 'bark' does not do my 'bite' justice." Effortlessly, and almost undetectably, Arisu unsheathes her signature weapon: The Sakura Scythe, better known as The Chesire Cat. "If you value what life you have, you'll do well to not speak to me in such a condescending manner."

Arisu smirks, holding her scythe aloft, "I am Alicia Lovelace. And, if you ever lay a hand on me again, I'll be more than happy to show you just how incredibly devastating my bite can be." Turning her back towards Seth and the others, Arisu looks to the horizon and sees an outlining of nomads in the distance. "Casualties aside, our best bet to finding our brown-skinned demon summoners is to ask those natives," the Reaper explains. "Shall we be off to interrogate?" Arisu askes with a razor-sharp smile.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #6    
Old February 7th, 2013, 09:58 AM
Klar
I got the Pikablues.
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: Male
It was time, again. That dreaded time when one particular reaper needed to get up and actually do something. Byrne puffed his pipe sulenly. As a trail of beige smoke twirled out, he narrowed his eyebrows slightly, willing the clouds to twist and contort until a beige silhouette of a rabbit floated in front of his eyes. Then he defocussed, and the bunny burst, drifting back into the smoke that formed it. The only sound was the wicking of the tobacco in the pipe. It was time.

He took a deep breath, as the world shifted and dissolved around him as he stepped from one plane to another – to earth. As he did so, his clothes, too, vanished and faded around him. A dark suit slipped from his shoulders and a tie loosened from round his neck. Instead, light but sturdy fabrics rolled around his body, while the patent leather shoes on his feet morphed into a pair of comfortable boots. He was going to a desert, after all. Hopefully, it would be over quickly.

As the world, dry, with gritty wind, formed back around him, he couldn't help but wonder if the others knew why he had been brought. He'd already done a bit of homework, and looked into the other reapers on the same assignment. None of them had worked with him before, and so probably weren't particularly Byrne-savvy. Perhaps he could just give them the information they needed, and then head back to limbo. Nah, that didn't make any sense. Normally, reapers needing his help would find him and get what they needed still in limbo. If he was actually entering the field himself, then there was probably a damn good reason. Namely: the Grims hadn't got a clue what they were up against. Great.

This was it. The Sahara Desert. Nature seemed very much to be cheating; it was both cold, and baking hot. Quite why they had arranged to meet at noon in the desert, he'd never know. Grims didn't seem to have much concern for the reapers. Sure, they couldn't technically get sunburn (one of the privileges of being immortal), but it still wouldn't exactly make for a nice day out. With nothing but sweeping dunes to vaguely obstruct the horizon, the wind was blistering, and bit into his face as he materialised. And there they were; his colleagues for the day. He'd looked them up, to see if the fires could tell him anything. The girl was a psycho, and probably quite proud of it, too. One of the men wasn't far off, either, but with perhaps something slightly redeeming about him. The other man seemed a safer bet; calm, and efficient. Perhaps he was a bit of a jobsworth? Either way, he couldn't tell which profile belonged to which man. The girl was the only one he could really identify, and he didn't like what he saw. A mental note to keep clear of her was made.

He appeared to have arrived mid-argument. The girl appeared to have been mouthing off, while one of the men was snarking back at her. Once their squabble was over, they introduced themselves as Seth and Alicia respectively. Byrne twitched and leaned into his walking stick as Alicia suggested that their first port of call was to ask the locals. Clearly, she had no idea why Byrne had been selected. How about the others? Not saying anything, he waited to see if either of them would point him out to her.
Reply With Quote
  #7    
Old February 7th, 2013, 12:54 PM
RedWing's Avatar
RedWing
Pokemon Capture Specialist
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Florida
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
Chapter One: Grunt Work Pt.3; Alice

Arisu didn't really mean to take charge like this. She had never before been the one to voluntarily lead a group before, but considering she was the only female, she felt that it was of capital importance that she establish her place amongst the boys as someone not to be taken lightly. Looking over at the other two males that belonged to her group, Alicia makes quick calculations about them.

The baby-faced one appears to be entirely unenthusiastic about this endeavor, something Alicia entirely agreed with. However, he always seems to just ooze a nonchalant demeanor. No real threat as far as leadership, Arisu surmises. As for the other, a well-dressed young man with a bad dye job, Arisu senses something off. He appears to be very calm and collected on the outside, but lurking just beneath the surface Alicia detects a beast. She smiles crookedly, it'll be fun to miss with that one.

Returning her attention to the baby-faced boy, Arisu says, "You haven't bothered to introduce yourself. I'd say it would be most beneficial to the team," she shoots a glance at Seth as she gags over the word, "if you told us who you are, and any special capabilities that may be of use to us." Arisu then turns to the other gentleman and says, "You should do the same. And, please, try and find someone professional to dye your hair next time."

Alicia shifts her gaze amongst the three men, intent to find any signs of weakness she may later be able to manipulate. Unbeknownst to them all, Arisu has been expelling a subtle amount of her spiritual energies to inflict a sense of subordination amongst her comrades. Peons are much easier to control when they don't try to wriggle free of the hand that grasps them, after all.

She doesn't know exactly why she's so intent on making sure things go over smoothly, but something about this desert stirs a feeling inside Alicia's heart...something she has not felt in hundreds of years...

"Hatter..." The voice is faint, and most certainly her own, but Alicia fails to place it. Did she visit the Sahara in ehr past life? And, if so, why?
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #8    
Old February 7th, 2013, 02:36 PM
Nakuzami's Avatar
Nakuzami
That Person's Name Is . . .
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Norende Village
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Nature: Jolly
Destiny Saviouer :: Moscow, Russia
Chapter One :: Running with Children


Destiny stood on the rooftop, silent and patient as she stared at the rundown warehouse. Apparently it housed a coven of vampires, and Destiny had been tasked with a reconnaissance mission, one that would no doubt lead into a decent fight. Destiny was not alone, however. There were three other Reapers assigned the same mission as her. If the Grims didn't think that Destiny could handle this on her own, then there was obviously something of importance ready to happen here. Of course, it could also mean that the Grims wished for her to provide guidance to the more inexperienced in her group.

That would be everyone but herself.

She was older than all of the other Reapers assembled here by more than a few thousand years. In fact, Destiny didn't think that any of these Reapers had reached the age of five centuries, much less a single millennium. If the Grims seriously thought Destiny couldn't handle this mission on her own, they probably would have sent someone such as Slendy or the Rake along. Destiny had worked with them both before, and she was actually quite used to their nonsense, which was saying something.

Which meant that she was probably tasked with the role of "teacher" for this round. Lovely.

Destiny shifted her feet slightly, causing so little movement that it was completely imperceptible. It was bitterly cold, as it was quite often in Russia. Destiny was highly adept at ignoring such nuisances, however, and so the cold hindered her not. The sun was still high in the sky, which meant the vampires would still be cowering inside for quite some time. Destiny scoffed. These were the weakest forms of vampires. Filthy bloodsuckers that cowered from sunlight and feared fire. They needed to be more like Scáthach in order to be a fitting challenge. Scáthach fed off of the emotions of humans, not their blood. Other than that, she and her kind were practically human, just stronger. Such beings weren't uncommon back in Destiny's homeland of Atlantis.

But Atlantis was long gone now, and so were many of the creatures that once called it home. Destiny wasn't sure if Scáthach was still around, but she wouldn't be very surprised if she was. There were plenty of people and descendants of Atlantis still roaming the world. Not all of the descendants knew of their royal heritage, however, which was a bit saddening, but was also for the best.

Destiny sighed. Her mind was wandering, and she could not allow that.

As if on cue to snap Destiny out of her reveries, there was a loud scream that originated from the warehouse that she and her companions were watching. A second Harbinger had appeared and had opened the door to the warehouse, startling the vampires inside and roasting a few of them under the sunlight. Destiny tensed as she examined the Harbinger carefully. It was a man wearing a white parka and blue denim jeans. Destiny glanced around the area, checking to see if anything else had appeared. Sure enough, half a dozen more Harbingers in matching parkas were walking up the street towards the warehouse.

Destiny wasn't sure what these Harbingers hoped to accomplish, but she was certain that it would eventually fall to her to stop it. Whether she liked it or not, that's how things tended to work out. Other Reapers just expected her to do something spectacular, due to her seniority. It was quite annoying at times, actually.

She stood still and waited, watching to see what the Harbingers would do next.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9    
Old February 7th, 2013, 03:22 PM
Klar
I got the Pikablues.
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: Male
The girl turned to Byrne, suddenly. All thought of interrogating the distant figures had apparently disappeared, as she zeroed in on him, and then on the other member of their group that hadn't yet spoken. Introductions, apparently, were in order. Without speaking, Byrne held out his finger for a moment; hold that thought, in body language. Letting his walking stick fall with a dull slapping sound on the sand, he thrust his other hand into his pocket, digging out two brightly coloured balls. Throwing them into the air, he began to juggle, and, with a violent jerk of his head, his wooden smoking pipe joined the act, the three items dancing around in the air, with only a modicum of Byrne's attention. In fact, his mouth now free, he began to hum The March of the Gladiators loudly against the blustering wind. This was the tune almost synonymous with the word 'circus'. After about thirty seconds, it was time for the finale, and each ball landed in each hand, and the pipe back into his mouth. A few glimmers of sparks burst out of the bowl of the pipe, like tiny fireworks – they were almost invisible in the broad daylight.
“I'm Byrne,” he said, crouching to the floor to retrieve his stick, “And that's my party-piece. Which leaves you, my man” he turned, smiling around the pipe in his mouth at the remaining stranger, “What's your story?”
The nice thing about secrets is that, sometimes, he could get away with keeping them.
Reply With Quote
  #10    
Old February 7th, 2013, 04:45 PM
Geras32's Avatar
Geras32
Slightly less of a noob
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Where do cowboys come from?
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Luka Sokolov - Chapter 1: This isn’t home anymore
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Good ol’ Mother Russia

Luka stood on the roof of a tall building away from the rest of his team, staring down the scope of his crossbow.The weapon had been trained on a harbinger he had spotted for quite some time, but wouldn’t shoot him unless given an order. This was a recon mission, after all. He wouldn’t want to compromise the mission because of a preemptive strike, else he would disappoint his teammates. He especially didn’t want to disappoint Destiny Saviouer, a venerable senior reaper who he practically idolized. For some reason she had been put on the same team as the other younger reapers and himself, one of the youngest. He guessed this mission was more of a learning experience for the novices, because there was no way the Grim reapers would put a rookie such as him on a serious mission that required the talents of the powerful Destiny. He hoped that today he would have enough confidence to ask her if it was possible to teach him to conjure guns with magic, as his crossbow was quite the handful in comparison. He wanted the most efficient weapons at his disposal to minimize his chances of messing everything up, through bad luck or otherwise.

Moscow was abuzz with activity, although most of it was in places other than this warehouse. Luka began thinking of the times he would come to visit his uncle Pasha as a child, and he wondered how he was faring, assuming he was still here or even alive. Memories of his childhood began flowing through his mind as time passed, bringing a smile to his face. That smile faded quickly as he soon realized that life was gone. He was no longer Luka Sokolov of Novozybkov. He was a reaper, and this wasn’t his home anymore. The reaper instead turned his thoughts to the present. He was glad to have Adrian on board, who was the only one there he had worked with before, and looking forward to learning about Nox, who was practically a stranger to him.

At present, Luka counted only two harbingers, one other besides the one in his sights. At this distance he assumed he would be able to take both down with his crossbow, but he would never take such a risky move. He was, however, mostly certain the mission would be a simple success. His smile took it’s place back on his face for a moment before disappearing once more at a familiar sound. It was the sound of burning vampire. He was more familiar with the monsters than he would have liked, having faced one as a mortal and having had the misfortune of facing others since. After some quick searching he found a new group of harbingers in what he assumed was a uniform entering the building. His hopes for success dropped, replaced by fear that he would be of little use with such a slow weapon. He glanced at his companions to see that they too had noticed the new arrivals. Luka decided he would go a little lower and try to get a glimpse of what was inside from an angle through his scope.
Reply With Quote
  #11    
Old February 7th, 2013, 05:29 PM
gimmepie's Avatar
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Australia
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Mild

Adrian Frode



Adrian couldn't help it. He was almost bored enough to want to be in the warehouse being hacked and clawed at already. It admittedly had only been a few minute since the excitement with the harbingers entering the building but to Adrian nothing was more irritating than being in a place as amazing as Earth and not being able to move from a single roof top. On top of that it was annoying having to wait for night when the best time to fight vampires was very much during the day, he couldn't bare the thought of a member of the public who had no reason to die getting maimed, killed or turned. He decided to give his team mates a quick once over.

Luka, who appeared to be shifting his position for a better angle, was still very green for a reaper and wasn't even a century old yet, hell he wasn't even a half-century old yet. That being said he was good at what he did and managed to maintain his integrity in the gritty job which was something Adrian respected. Actually he was one of the best shots Adrian had seen but that was the thing, on the occasions he had worked with Luka, he had provided cover fire in large outside areas. Adrian honestly couldn't fathom how someone suited to long-ranged, open combat got chosen for this mission instead of a bruiser like Spencer.

Nox... Adrian had only worked with the man once and had a deep respect for the man's skills in combat and his ability to remain calm under fire but that is about all he liked or respected about the man. He had a tendency to get a bit over zealous, although perhaps not as bad as a few other reapers who were just downright crazy, and Adrian really couldn't stomach that well. A lot of the people they killed weren't bad people and even the bad ones likely didn't deserve torture.

He didn't know what he thought of Destiny as of yet. The woman was standing on a roof top further along and he had caught her eyeing him with what he was sure was disappointment. To have survived to get to the age of six thousand she was clearly her job but Adrian didn't like being looked down. Although that might just be because her building is about four feet taller he joked to himself.
__________________
Roleplay Corner|Forum Games|Pairs|Sig|Arch Nemesis|Pie
"I don't need a quote, I need pie" - Gimmepie

Last edited by gimmepie; February 7th, 2013 at 05:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #12    
Old February 7th, 2013, 06:02 PM
Flydro's Avatar
Flydro
doobz
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: New Orleans
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Nox Fenoir

Nox had mixed feelings about the mission The Grims had assigned to him. He was very interested in the prospect of confronting a coven of undead vampires, as well as the Harbingers who created them. He wished to learn more about Harbinger sorcery regarding creatures of the dead in order to develop his own black magic further. However, part of him didn't know what to expect as this was also a team mission. Nox preferred to work alone because he liked to do things his way and on his own time. He figured The Grims made it this way for a reason so he didn't feel the need to try and protest. Regarding his teammates, the most he hoped for was that their own ways of doing things didn't hinder or interfere with his own. He knew little about them, but they had only just entered the first phase of the mission so things could very well change in due time.

Nox's main concern at the moment was keeping surveillance on the abandoned warehouse the vampires were said to have been using as a home. The information given to him by The Grims suggested that they would not be alone, as these vampires merely foreshadowed a bigger threat, Harbingers. He sat in a narrow alley behind a dumpster disguised as a homeless man huddled underneath a large and rather worn out blanket. Nox had momentarily left the others on the rooftops keeping watch from a higher vantage point, so he decided to cover the area from ground level while hiding in plain view to avoid attracting any unusual amount of attention.

"Well I can say the Harbingers picked a good spot to host their clan of vampires," thought Nox as he watched the building. "Normal mortals wouldn't have any reason to go snooping around this abandoned warehouse."

He paused for a moment after the thought of 'normal' mortals, as he was reminded that he too used to be one of the many people in a crowd. He absentmindedly watched the changing flow of people pass back and forth in front of the building, blissfully unaware of the supernatural forces among them. As he looked on, Nox came to focus on a particular pair wearing white parkas who approached the entrance to the building. He assumed them to be the Harbingers as they were walking freely out in the sun. Upon entering, he could hear odd screams coming from within the dark building. From what he could see he could just barely make out the pale figures of some of the vampires within. They shut the door quickly and none of people of Moscow seemed to notice anything out of the ordinary. His suspicions were confirmed when he saw more Harbingers enter the building, totaling his count to eight Harbingers. Now he could see why The Grims put multiple Reapers on this mission.

"Hope the others are enjoying the view from up there because from the looks of things, these Harbingers and their vampires have quite a few players on their team," he thought to himself. After he watched the arriving Harbingers go inside, he stood up and discreetly went to climb up the fire escape to regroup with the others on the rooftops.

"Well from what I saw down there, our night in Moscow will be rather eventful," said Nox in his low voice as he spoke to the other Reapers. He removed the blanket from over his face to reveal his grayish white eyes as he shifted a glance toward the warehouse.
__________________
*caught:


*hunting:


Last edited by Flydro; February 7th, 2013 at 06:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #13    
Old February 7th, 2013, 06:39 PM
gimmepie's Avatar
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Australia
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Mild

Adrian Frode



Nox had just climbed to the roof of the building Adrian was sitting on
"Well from what I saw down there, our night in Moscow will be rather eventful".
Adrian couldn't help but agree. Knowing full well that the other Reapers would be able to hear and respond despite the distance he replied
"There are a lot of vampires in there... and from what I counted eight harbingers" he paused to look at the warehouse as a crash emanated from inside, Adrian guessed a vampire had gotten to be bothersome and had been thrown across the warehouse into a wall "eventful may be a slight understatement, especially by the sounds of that. Made worse by the fact we can't enter anywhere except the front, sure they're boxed in but it also means they have a stronghold to defend themselves in... we could make our own door but then they could use it as an alternate means of escape. I vote we just walk in there, it may sound risky but it will give us the advantage of surprise".

To Adrian it made sense, if the door opened casually and they calmly walked in it would take their enemies a while to realise what was going on and by then several vampires would be piles of dust.

"Any thoughts?" he asked shifting his gaze down to Luka, up to Destiny and then settling it back on Nox.
__________________
Roleplay Corner|Forum Games|Pairs|Sig|Arch Nemesis|Pie
"I don't need a quote, I need pie" - Gimmepie
Reply With Quote
  #14    
Old February 7th, 2013, 07:13 PM
Nakuzami's Avatar
Nakuzami
That Person's Name Is . . .
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Norende Village
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Nature: Jolly
Destiny Saviouer :: Moscow, Russia
Chapter One; Part 2 :: Teamwork; a fickle matter



Destiny watched as one of the younger Reapers climbed up onto a rooftop with another Reaper. The one on the roof Destiny believed to be named Adrian. The one that had climbed onto the roof, and also happened to be disguised as a homeless man, was named Fox. Wait . . . no, that didn't sound right. Destiny searched her mind for a second, trying to identify her error.

Nox. That was his name.

As Nox reached Adrian, he began to speak. It was a simple matter for Destiny to hear him, even though there was a considerable distance between them. Just one perk of being a Reaper. "Well from what I saw down there, our night in Moscow will be rather eventful."

Destiny glanced back down at the warehouse.

It was certainly going to be interesting. The difficulty, however, would be a bit more tedious to ascertain. Harbingers were odd creatures, as diverse in power as the Reapers. Some could be incredibly weak, and others could seem nearly impossible to overcome. It was impossible to tell how these Harbingers would fare at this point.

Destiny listened as Adrian responded to Nox. "There are a lot of vampires in there . . . and from what I counted, eight harbingers." He paused as he glanced at the warehouse, a muffled crash echoing from within the tiny building. "'Eventful' may be a slight understatement, especially by the sounds of that. Made worse by the fact we can't enter anywhere except the front. Sure, they're boxed in, but it also means they have a stronghold to defend themselves in . . . we could make our own door but then they could use it as an alternate means of escape. I vote we just walk in there. It may sound risky, but it will give us the advantage of surprise." Adrian paused once more, glancing at Destiny and the other Reapers. "Any thoughts?"

Destiny looked back towards the warehouse. There was no telling how powerful these Harbingers were, and they alone had the Reapers outnumbered two to one, not even counting the vampires. Destiny wasn't too worried about her own well being, but she wasn't sure how well these other Reapers could handle themselves. The one Reaper, not even a half century old, carried a crossbow, identifying him as being a primarily long-ranged attacker. That could prove bothersome within the close quarters of the warehouse.

"Well, I suppose it's not the worst plan I've ever heard," Destiny said, her tone even and countenance blank. She was still staring at the warehouse, her eyes distant; lost in thought. "If we do go in there, however, there's a good chance that we'll find more than we can handle. It's not exactly a large door on that building. Only one of us would be able to walk through at a time. If we're going for a quick assault, that could prove . . . tedious." Destiny tore her gaze away from the building and looked over the other Reapers. "Granted, there's not too much else that we can do without creating a scene. So be it. If this is what we plan to do, we'd better go prepared. I'll lead us into the warehouse, followed by Adrian and then Nox. You'll have to move swiftly, but also calmly enough that you don't draw attention to yourselves." As she talked, Destiny's gaze landed on Luka. "If you're handy with that crossbow, you may want to stay behind and cover us. It will be completely useless in such close quarters, but at least if you stay outside you can prevent anyone from escaping and, if need be, shoot through the doorway and pick off the vamps. I'm not sure if such tactics will work so well on these Harbingers." Destiny returned her gaze to Adrian. "And, as I'm sure you all already know, the Harbingers are not to be underestimated, no matter what."
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #15    
Old February 7th, 2013, 07:30 PM
siiadams's Avatar
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Texas
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Masato opened his eyes and surveyed his area. Apparently appearing in an alleyway somewhere in Paris, he rose to his feet, going over the mission in his head. Vincent Durand, a member of a local crime syndicate, was shot to death in a cafe. He became a lost soul, now being sighted at many French landmarks. His goal was to capture the lost soul and bring him to the gates of Hell before it turned into a demon. So he could be anywhere and he acted erratically...either he'd be easy to find, or hard to kill. He simply had to find him before anything bad happened.  

Looking around his feet at the trash that lined the alleyway, his eye caught sight of a pamphlet for a cruise around the Mediterranean sea. Looking at the pictures of the people, he saw a seemingly middle-aged man on the deck wearing a white shirt and blue shorts that went down to his knees. He studied the picture for a few seconds and closed his eyes, picturing the man in his mind. As he concentrated, his hair grew longer and some fell out. He felt himself get taller and heavier as his body grew proportionately to the picture in his mind. His clothing changed, as well, his shirt losing all color and half its sleeve length as his pants turned to shorts. He opened his eyes when he finished, looking down at his form. Satisfied with how he looked, he left the alleyway in search for the Eiffel Tower.  

As he walked, he found a police officer on a nearby corner. With no time to waste, he approached the officer. "Excuse me, sir, but I'm a little lost. Could you point out where the Eiffel Tower is?" Masato asked in perfect French. The officer looked at him with a shocked expression, surprised that he spoke French. Shaking it off, he pointed down the street. "Head that way," he responded, "six streets down and take a left. You'll see the tower in the distance." Thanking the officer, he starts running in the direction that was shown to him.


Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android
__________________
RPs I'm in:

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Reply With Quote
  #16    
Old February 7th, 2013, 07:52 PM
dcjboi's Avatar
dcjboi
With Quiet Courage
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: In between Heaven and Earth
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to dcjboi
Spencer
Stepped into the void that led from the Reaper world to his destination, the Sahara Desert and in less than a few seconds he was traveling through time and space or at least he thought so. He never knew or entirely got used to this system but it was amazing each time he traveled to a new location and lightshows along with various images sped past him. As he approached the end of the portal, a sea of sand appeared on the ground ahead and soon Spencer’s feet landed firm into the sands of the desert along with three other companions.

The objective of this mission appeared to be attainable by diplomatic actions if they managed to get to the Saharan tribe on time although if these tribe people didn’t take the group of Reapers’ presence well, it might end up being a massacre and it would be an unavoidable carnage if any mortals became a conduit for the demon energy. Spencer had a instinctual urge to prevent any casualties although he would do what was necessary to keep the world from falling to chaos and imbalance.

He wore his usual clothing and favored not abandoning his usual attire although the conditions of this environment demanded otherwise as he regret not wearing something more suited for the location.

"If any of you screw up, I'll personally see to it that you return to our dimension without a head. Understood? And, the 'head' I'm referring to may not be the one resting on the stumps of your necks." A female reaper said. She seemed to seek authority and she had a brutal first impression.
Spencer really hated people like this reaper who were constantly aggressive and if you fail to meet their expectations for even the most mundane tasks they chew your head off. He would try his best to avoid being in conflict or even contact with this reaper as she would be the crudest and most painstaking party member in his presence no doubt.
Spencer payed no attention to the bickering among his peers although he grinned when he heard one of his companion’s pun on the word bark. Otherwise he was taking in his surroundings, as he had never been to the desert before.

The air of the desert was ruthless and felt almost bitter to Spencer. The air was dry, had a faint scent of death, and the sun beamed down on his back causing him to sweat slightly. The dunes stretched on to the horizon and the sight of it would be amazing if he didn’t have to travel through it.

"In any case, I'm Setharian Wilder-- Seth for short. If we're going to be working together we might as well be team players," one of the reapers introduced himself. He seemed to have a fair work ethic and possibly saw the loudmouthed female as a nuisance although one thing was for sure; he wanted everyone’s cooperation. His name was odd and although he seemed to be a person of interest Spencer preferred to kept business as business.

To the female reaper who insulted his hair and seemed to have insults for everyone in the group Spencer didn’t bother to respond although he gave her a cold glance and he felt some of his rage boiling. He didn’t care about her one bit and if it came down to it, he would strike her down and become a fugitive ex-Reaper.

The third Reaper was also dressed for his mission and he toted a walking stick. His circus act was something amusing and it allowed Spencer’s anger to decline although it was rather a disappointment when it finished, bringing Spencer back to the reality that he would have to work with this group.

“I’m Spencer and that’s all you need to know.” He said to everyone but specifically Byrne.

He didn’t know anything of the group and it’s limitations and he didn’t care because the only person’s strength that he could rely on was his own. With all formalities aside, Spencer glared at the female in his presence.

“So /Leader/, what’s the plan?” he said with a mocking tone although there was some seriousness behind the question.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #17    
Old February 7th, 2013, 10:59 PM
Geras32's Avatar
Geras32
Slightly less of a noob
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Where do cowboys come from?
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Luka Sokolov - Chapter 1-2: Team Tactics
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Well from what I saw down there, our night in Moscow will be rather eventful," said Nox, wearing an authentic-looking disguise of a bum. Luka listened to Adrian who summarized the info they gathered to the group. He nodded his head in agreement without tearing his gaze from his scope. He had been trying to see what was going on through the windows, but besides being very dirty (probably kept that way to keep sunlight out) they were so small that he would have little success unless he got closer. They were far too small for a person to fit through, but maybe, just maybe...

The conversation continued until Adrian asked if he or Destiny had any thoughts. Her years of experience shone through as she constructed a battle plan around Adrian’s suggestion. However, when it came time to discuss his role, he was put on exit control and deemed unfit to battle the harbingers. He doubted the vampires would flee when their side had such a large advantage, so in his eyes he had been cast as useless. He realized he needed to act now, or else he would lose the team’s respect. He was clearly the weakest, but he wasn't nothing! He couldn't be, could he?

Useless. Nothing. Failure.

“These windows,” Luka started. He tried his best not to let his desperation show. “Once everybody goes in, I should be able to break and fire through them into the warehouse.” Did this idea sound legitimate or did he appear to be pitifully grasping at straws? “By running across the roof to switch between windows quickly, I should be able to provide supporting fire without anyone being able to predict where I will shoot from.” Did he seem confident in his abilities, or would they accuse him of underestimating the enemy? “From the roof, I can cover the door as well. If any come at me on that roof, I’m not terrible with my sword either.” That was it, he couldn't handle it anymore. After finishing his suggestions, he quickly moved elsewhere and out of sight before the first drop of sweat fell across his brow.

Luka had practiced concealing his fear and desperation ever since he moved to America, and had become quite good at it. However, he can only hide the truth for so long before he snaps. He prefers to get away before that happens. He stayed there, still stifling his breathing, since the other reapers would still be able to hear him if he were to breathe heavily. He only hoped his trouble hadn't been for naught.

Last edited by Geras32; February 8th, 2013 at 02:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #18    
Old February 8th, 2013, 12:01 AM
gimmepie's Avatar
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Australia
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Mild
Adrian considered the views of the others and looked at the warehouse again briefly considering the opponents inside. The battle would likely drag on for hours considering the numbers of vampires and harbingers inside. The fact that there were eight of the harbingers implied that they were probably not on the higher end of the power scale but then again it may have taken several to magically induce vampirism in so many corpses... lost souls weren't rare but nor were they hugely common either and it took a lot of energy to rip souls from heaven and hell... in fact it was an insanely risky tactic.

He was glad that Destiny had summarised the issue with Luka not being well suited to close-quarters combat but even she would have a fight on her hands between two, maybe three, averagely strong harbingers.
"At first that will work but there are three problems with keeping you out here like that, one; the more vampires we kill the harder it will be for you to hit any of them from out here, even with your good aim. Two, again even with your accuracy, there will be lots of us moving at high speeds in there and you may hit one of us, not likely but still something to consider and finally I don't think any of us will deal well with being jumped by several harbingers whilst simultaneously fending of vamps. At first you should definitely stay out here providing cover fire, but eventually we'll need you inside." Adrian sighed inwardly, he knew that Luka was neither accustomed too or fond of the idea of fighting in an enclosed space but it was something he'd need to get used to and something that was needed in this case he.
"If we don't die there's a tavern a few blocks from here, drinks are on me" he laughed "nothing like mixing with the people who don't even realise they'd quite probably be dead if it wasn't for you". He of course, had no money but when you're a reaper that is problem that is easily remedied.
__________________
Roleplay Corner|Forum Games|Pairs|Sig|Arch Nemesis|Pie
"I don't need a quote, I need pie" - Gimmepie
Reply With Quote
  #19    
Old February 8th, 2013, 10:16 AM
Flydro's Avatar
Flydro
doobz
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: New Orleans
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Nox Fenoir

Nox stood listening to the others discussing how they should go about entering the warehouse. The Reaper he knew as Destiny voiced a rather simple plan, where each of them were to enter the building one by one while the other Reaper named Luka covered them from a distance. From what he could see the other Reaper Adrian was agreeing with the plan. Nox wasn't entirely convinced as the plan sounded a bit too simple, and surely they would have to think things through before they took on a coven of vampires and a group of Harbingers.

"What we need is a decoy to enter the building first, that way we have an opportunity to catch them off guard" said Nox as he began to form a plan in his mind. "I'm sure my disguise will allow me to approach the building without drawing suspicion. When they come to the door it is highly unlikely that they would be expecting a blind homeless man standing there. Looking at my eyes, they wouldn't have a reason to think otherwise."

He walked closer to the edge of the rooftop where they stood in order to get a full view of the warehouse building. Shifting his eyes all around the area, he made a mental note of the surroundings. He also looked up at the rooftop of the building to try and come up with an idea of how they should position themselves.

"What I will do is gain entrance by pretending to be homeless and blind. No doubt the bloodthirsty vampires would see me as an easy meal and invite me in," said Nox as he looked to the others. "All I need is a ten second window to give me enough time to curse one of the vampires and bring him under my control while still in disguise, after which I will send him to the door to keep it open to let you all inside. Once he opens the door, Luka can snipe him from a distance and clear the way for Adrian and Destiny. I can handle the vampires long enough for you all to rush in, but once my cover is blown the Harbingers will more than likely be on the attack. This plan must happen quickly in order for it to work, but if I can get in there for long enough I can turn some of their numbers against them. What do you all think?"
__________________
*caught:


*hunting:


Last edited by Flydro; February 8th, 2013 at 10:25 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #20    
Old February 8th, 2013, 10:24 AM
gimmepie's Avatar
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Australia
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Mild

Adrian Frode



This was on of the reasons Adrian wasn't overly fond of Nox, he wanted to do everything himself and his way. Whilst at first glance the plan sounded like it made sense there were two large flaws with the idea. When he came knocking on the door he'd get mobbed by vampires, who would, as he said, think of him as an easy snack and whilst he could fend them off well enough it would block of the doorway preventing the others from entering and even if he did somehow get passed the door he would be alone against eight angry harbingers and slaughtered in seconds. Adrian didn't like Nox much but he didn't want the guy dead so he proceeded to point out this error to the group often resorting to humour to keep the situation calm since he and Nox pummelling each other on the roof tops would not just be bad for team morale and get them in serious trouble with the Grims for interfering with a mission but it would probably result in the enemy across noticing them and picking them off long-range in the confusion.
__________________
Roleplay Corner|Forum Games|Pairs|Sig|Arch Nemesis|Pie
"I don't need a quote, I need pie" - Gimmepie
Reply With Quote
  #21    
Old February 8th, 2013, 10:55 AM
Flydro's Avatar
Flydro
doobz
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: New Orleans
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Nox Fenoir

As he listened to Adrian voice his opinion, Nox couldn't help but give him a rather dull look. If he were on the mission alone he wouldn't even have to bother discussing his way of doing things with anyone. He hid his annoyance by visualizing Adrian as a corpse with his eyes and lips sewn shut with a bloody thread. Truthfully he enjoyed turning those he disliked into Voodoo dolls, and the thought of turning Adrian into one appealed to him greatly as tension grew between them.

"Well I was only suggesting the element of surprise could give us an advantage if we were to catch them off guard, as either way it goes we would still be outnumbered once inside. I'm sure you can count?" said Nox slyly, mocking Adrian's fake humor as he smiled in a most unfriendly way. "But if you agree that busting down the door and running in is the best way then I see no need to complain. Just make sure you go ahead of me Adrian, that way I can kick you through myself."
__________________
*caught:


*hunting:

Reply With Quote
  #22    
Old February 8th, 2013, 11:05 AM
gimmepie's Avatar
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Australia
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Mild
Again Adrian found himself remembering how much he disliked this particular reaper, had he been listening to him at all? The plan was not to rush in it was to walk in. There is a big difference! Adrian couldn't help but narrow his eyes and clench his right fist tightly into a ball.
"The plan is not to rush in like animals, we walk in casually which will catch them by surprise, they won't react until we are all in and this way not only can Luka cover us from here if they do realise earlier than we anticipate but we can back each other up from behind as well!" Adrian really was amazed at just how ridiculously thick-headed and stubborn this man was. He was not a nasty person but he felt an almost Alicia levelled urge to remove Nox's tongue. He looked back and forth between Destiny and Luka
"Do either of you speak idiot? I don't think I'm getting through to this guy" he mockingly questioned raising his arms in a gesture of exasperation.
__________________
Roleplay Corner|Forum Games|Pairs|Sig|Arch Nemesis|Pie
"I don't need a quote, I need pie" - Gimmepie
Reply With Quote
  #23    
Old February 8th, 2013, 12:56 PM
RedWing's Avatar
RedWing
Pokemon Capture Specialist
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Florida
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
Chapter One: Grunt Work Pt.3; Alice


After Byrne and Spencer make their respective introductions, Alicia frowns. "So you're both basically useless, is that it?" Not waiting for a response, the female Reaper points back towards the horizon, "Fine then, whatever. I have no qualms with carrying this mission. We're going after those natives. I've reconsidered my previous plan and I think following them would be more beneficial."

Without so much as a glance at her comrades, Alicia starts off after the natives. So, all three of her partners were hiding secrets. It wasn't entirely difficult to discern. Byrne at least made an attempt to hide it by performing his ridiculous trick, but Spencer confirmed her suspicions when he decided to withhold information on his abilities. Arisu smirks, no matter. If they want to be secretive, then that would just make it more fun for her to wheedle it out of them later.

Besides, Arisu hadn't revealed her powers either. Almost by reflex, a small, shadowy creature begins to form in the air before Alicia, but she quickly swats the creature away, causing it to disappear. Arisu hasn't conjured an Agony Beast in too long, her powers are beginning to feel alien to her. The Reaper sighs as she walks, her stilettos somehow failing to sink into the sand beneath her feet. This is all for her memories, nothing more.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #24    
Old February 8th, 2013, 01:53 PM
TheUglyDucklett's Avatar
TheUglyDucklett
Quack.
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to TheUglyDucklett
Seth remained quiet as he followed behind the female taking charge. He didn't really care who lead the charge, but at the very least they were moving. It was slightly disturbing, though. Their team consisted of a hot-head, some kind of harlequin, whatever Spencer was (at the very least Byrne gave them some kind of clue), and Seth himself. So far nothing about this team really screamed "cooperative", but he'd have to take it in strides. Alicia thinks she'll carry the group, and maybe she will, but Seth had a feeling that he might have to be the one to hold it together. "Some leader she is if she can't do that..." Seth quietly muttered under his breath as he darted across the sand. His footsteps were so light and agile that it almost felt like he was gliding across it.

So their course of action was to follow the nomads? Hopefully they were behind the right ones. Not to mention that they were going somewhere near the burial grounds that the four were supposed to find. At some point they should find an opening to interact with the nomads, but they'd have to be tact with the conversation. Just to be sure that this is worth their effort. If Alicia wanted to take charge and be a real leader, though, she'd have to find that out for herself.
Reply With Quote
  #25    
Old February 9th, 2013, 09:48 AM
siiadams's Avatar
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Texas
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
As Masato turns down the street that the officer told him earlier, he saw the mountainous steel tower looming before him. One of the most famous landmarks in all of Europe, he couldn't help but wonder why Vincent would be seen near it? Didn't he think it'd be easier to find him that way? Maybe that was the plan from the start; maybe he WANTED to be found. If, indeed, that was the case, the rogue ninja had no trouble helping him.  

It looked like there weren't that many people near the monument, which struck him as odd. The Eiffel Tower was world-famous and no one is there to see it? As he got closer to it, a curious blue dot was hovering around it, almost dancing. "That must be what I'm after," he thought to himself as he neared the base of the Tower. Looking skywards at the lost soul, he noticed that it was confining itself to the observation deck, causing noises of concern, wonder, and partial terror from those witnessing it. Masato knew this man had killed before, but was it really necessary? These acts could be an outward sign of help. Maybe his earlier theory was right...maybe he was ready to go, but didn't know how to get there.  

Ascending the stairs that led to the observation deck, he made sure no one saw him and quickly changed back to his normal look and attire. After all, he had to be prepared for what he might face. He resumed his climb, feeling more comfortable in his own skin than as someone else. He quickly reached the observation deck to see something that worried him. A young man was clutching the rail of the deck on the outside, reaching out with one hand, seeming to want to touch the soul. "Some people can be so dumb sometimes," he thought and raced forward.  

The young man was about to touch the soul when his other hand slipped off the rail. Almost at an instant, Masato was there, clutching the man's wrist to keep him from plummeting to his death. Using his unnatural strength, he pulled the young man back over onto the deck as people were cheering him for his heroic deed. As the ninja looked up, though, the soul was floating towards him slowly and almost menacingly. He simply stood up and reached into one of his hidden pockets, grabbing the soul jar that was given to him for this purpose. As the soul got closer, he pulled it out, keeping it out of view. He quickly opened the jar and held it towards Vincent Durand's soul, causing the blue light to be pulled straight into the jar. He quickly sealed the jar, trapping the soul inside. Before anything could be said by anyone there, Masato turned and descended the stairs. "One part down, one more to go," he thought.


Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android
__________________
RPs I'm in:

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 04:38 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.