The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Advertise here

Old February 3rd, 2013, 08:01 AM
ProfessorJoltz
Poke Fan

Nature: Careful

Advertise here
Hello! I'm just making this thread to introduce myself and help you guys get to know me. First off... I love pokemon! I've been playing ever since I got Gold for my birthday. I currently only have Black 2, as my cousin is playing the other games. I also play games on the Xbox, mainly Skyrim, but as of now, I don't have Live, so that sucks. I own a 3Ds, and play games like Denpa Men: They Came by The Wave and SSF:IV 3D. I hope to get to know you all a little better, as you get to know me, and have a good experience here, talking of and helping people with the games I love.

My favourite pokemon is:

ProfessorJoltz
Old February 3rd, 2013, 09:19 AM
QuickSilveri
Veteran

Welcome to PC! We are filled with people who love the games and are nice to boot. dont hesitate to ask a question, and VM/Friend me if you need any help.

Regards, Chris
Started: Pokemon Yellow for GBC
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their Pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.
Old February 3rd, 2013, 09:20 AM
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Hey there ProfessorJoltz, welcome to PokeCommunity. The Gen II games were also my first games (Gold and Crystal). I also have an Xbox, but I don't have Live either (which really sucks, I know). That is my only complaint about the Xbox, paid subscription. To be honest, the only reason I would ever switch to PS3 would have to be free online, that's about it. I also have a 3DS, do you have Theatrhythm Final Fantasy? I love the game as I am a rhythm game and Final Fantasy fan. What other 3DS games do you have?

If you need help or have any questions, don't hesitate to post in the right forum (after reading the rules of course) or contacting either me or a moderator here. In any case I hope you have that great experience here that you are looking for.

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Ever wonder what goes through my head as I breed Pokemon? Want to see all the steps and pains I take to provide Pokemon for all of you? Well clicky clicky [here].
Old February 3rd, 2013, 09:25 AM
Gyardosamped
entering snake habitat
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Gyardosamped
Hi, Professor Joltz! Cool name!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! That's interesting that you've been playing since you got Gold. I loved the second generation, and it's among my favorite of the entire series! I also have Black 2! How did you like playing it?

That's cool that you have Xbox! I was thinking of buying Skyrim the other day, but I don't play my Xbox much, so I felt it would've been a waste of money, but I heard the game was great. That's cool that you're a diverse player when it comes to gaming. Always good to hear. :p

Latias is your favorite Pokémon, eh? Awesome choice! Latios and Latias are two of my favorite Hoenn Pokémon! xD

Hope to see you around!
Old February 3rd, 2013, 09:36 AM
ProfessorJoltz
Poke Fan

Nature: Careful
@Quick If I need help, I will :p Thanks.
@Gyardosamped I like your name too :3 I'm really enjoying playing Black 2, and right now I'm (Attempting) to beat the PWT. Skyrim is really good, and is a great quality RPG game. I've clocked in 100's of hours and dont plan on stopping :p
@Tabor I totally agree about the Xbox. Mine doesn't even have wireless, so I would need to shell out about £60 to get it .__. I dont have Theatrhythm Final Fantasy but I definitely will try it. Right now, I have MK7, SSFIV and Pokemon Super Rumble.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here