The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > ROM Hacking Hub > The Team Room

Notices

The Team Room Team up, start a formation of dedicated hackers and helpers. Here, you can discuss production of hacks with other groups, or make your own hacking group (through approval processes).

Old February 4th, 2013, 01:58 AM
Pokeymaster1000
Unhatched Egg

Introduction: Hello, I am making this team because I always wanted to have my own hack and I always loved Pokemon Ashgray and was thinking of making a spin off and than I got this idea called "Pokemon Adavanced" a hack of Pokemon Emerald. Working on this hack should improve members knowledge on hacking and we can have some fun out of it too making the hack possible. I want everyone to try there hand at helping me with this hack however I would like you to have some experience but even if you dont that's fine too we'll just have fun but atleast a little. Anyway I hope we hackers can have fun making this.

Introduction of rom hack: You are Ash Ketchum. You've placed in the top 16 in the Kanto League and in the top 8 of the Johto League but not you're about to embark on your journey though the Hoenn region. Unfortunately, you're Pikachu got poisoned after your battle with Jesse and James of Team Rocket. You've called Professor Birch's aide he says "Professor Birch will be there soon".

Features:

Play as Ash Ketchum

Have the opportunity to catch all the pokemon Ash did in Hoenn

Follows the same events as in the anime from season 6 episode 274 " Get the Show on the Road!" to season 8 episode 403 "At the End of the Fray".

New Tiles

New Sprites

New Maps

Apllication form:

Skill[s]:
Proof of work:
Experience:

Needed Roles:

Mapping: SpadeEdge16
Scripting
Pokemon Editing
Text Editing
Story-lining
Spriter
Tilescreen Editor

Last edited by Pokeymaster1000; February 4th, 2013 at 11:37 PM.
Old February 4th, 2013, 11:28 PM
SpadeEdge16

I can help with mapping once you get the tiles.
I know how to script as well, but right now I'm focusing on the scripting for my own hack, but I would be glad to help out with maps.
Old February 4th, 2013, 11:35 PM
Pokeymaster1000
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpadeEdge16 View Post
I can help with mapping once you get the tiles.
I know how to script as well, but right now I'm focusing on the scripting for my own hack, but I would be glad to help out with maps.
Ok welcome aboard you'll be our mapper.
Old February 6th, 2013, 12:05 PM
AmazingCharizard
Pokemon Rocket Strike creator

Nature: Brave
Check your PM. BTW, I would also consider using Firered as the base for the hack

Check out my hack "Pokemon Rocket Strike" http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=319844
How to patch a rom:
1.Download the patch. If it is in a zip file then use a free tool named WinRar to unzip the file.
2.Use Google to find the rom you need.
3.PATCH THAT THING AND LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!
Old February 6th, 2013, 12:09 PM
Pokeymaster1000
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingCharizard View Post
Check your PM. BTW, I would also consider using Firered as the base for the hack
I already did i'll think about using Firered.
Old February 6th, 2013, 01:18 PM
Shikai
Fight for the name of Pokemon

Nature: Brave
Skill[s]: Mapping/OW Spriting
Proof of work: Go to http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/4132/owsprite.png
Experience: I have been mapping for about a month and OW spriter for about 3 weeks.

My Steel Pokemon Team

Old February 6th, 2013, 01:57 PM
GoGoJJTech
GoGo

Nature: Quiet
Skills: great scripter and i also know many specials that can apply like wild shinies. Music editing is my third best thing. I can map and am great with repointing. I know how not to mess up a rom. Just don't ask me to draw, im horrible! Also, i have not kept up with the anime, so storylining will have to go to someone else.
proof: i dont have any proof as of now. I can upload some of my music hacking if you'd like...
experience: i have hacked for almost one year. I am great with grammar too, so I can beta test.

Pokémon Platinum Red and Blue

Join me in the chat! Get help or just talk, I really don't care :D | Click here: http://chat.linkandzelda.com:9090/?c...omhacking,GoGo

Last edited by GoGoJJTech; February 6th, 2013 at 02:14 PM.
Old February 8th, 2013, 02:35 AM
BlueEon
Weavile

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Skype™ to BlueEon
Skill[s]:Spriting
Proof of work:http://s1080.beta.photobucket.com/user/wasay3/library/
Experience:Sprited thrice in a pokemon rom hacking site.

Come on, take a walk on the wild side
Let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain
You like your girls insane
Choose your last words, this is the last time
Cause you and I, we were born to die.

Last edited by BlueEon; February 8th, 2013 at 02:52 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old February 9th, 2013, 09:04 AM
GoGoJJTech
GoGo

Nature: Quiet
Okay so I got scripting, Pokemon editing, text editing, and storylining.
The team is searching for a spriter and someone who can help with an emerald titlescreen

Pokémon Platinum Red and Blue

Join me in the chat! Get help or just talk, I really don't care :D | Click here: http://chat.linkandzelda.com:9090/?c...omhacking,GoGo
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links