Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General
Reload this Page Finished hacks?

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon General Theories, experiences and other discussions regarding the Pokémon franchise that can't be covered in any of the other boards.

Old December 13th, 2007 (08:11 AM).

Sorry if this kind of question is frowned upon in this community, but as there doesn't seem to be a hack discussion forum, I don't know where else to go. It seems I have exhausted my game supply, and there's 12 days til Christmas, so... I'm kind of bored.

I have been looking for a fun hack to play, but every time a hack catches my eye, I see a 22 page thread, and can't find out if the hack is finished or not... I am wondering, is there a list of finished hacks, somewhere? Or if not, can somebody recommend me a finished hack? I just want one that is different than the regular games, meaning a different world, preferably with different Pokemon.
Old December 13th, 2007 (08:59 AM).
Hurr.
Silver Tier

Location: Lurking in the shadows of the Games Development fourms.
Nature: Timid
Send a message via AIM to The Dash Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to The Dash
Don't you think you should have posted this in the Hack section?

Old December 13th, 2007 (10:20 AM).
Since October 2003

Quote originally posted by KHSebastian:
Sorry if this kind of question is frowned upon in this community, but as there doesn't seem to be a hack discussion forum, I don't know where else to go. It seems I have exhausted my game supply, and there's 12 days til Christmas, so... I'm kind of bored.

I have been looking for a fun hack to play, but every time a hack catches my eye, I see a 22 page thread, and can't find out if the hack is finished or not... I am wondering, is there a list of finished hacks, somewhere? Or if not, can somebody recommend me a finished hack? I just want one that is different than the regular games, meaning a different world, preferably with different Pokemon.
Um...

Hacks/questions about hacks aren't "frowned upon" in this community.

We have an entire freaking forum dedicated to them.
Old December 14th, 2007 (01:52 PM).
Rocket's Revenge

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to Erimgard
as others have said, this is the forum you need to go to if you want to find games:
http://pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67

I don't know of any complete hacks available for download, but there are some hacks with long and enjoyable betas like: Rijon Adventures and Shiny Gold

Temple of Theorizing: A great online community to discuss the mysteries of the Zelda series
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)