Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Sideshow Showcase

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old June 24th, 2013 (02:31 PM).
karatekid552
What happens if I push it?....

Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to karatekid552 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to karatekid552 Send a message via Skype™ to karatekid552
Quote originally posted by LocksmithArmy:
wow thanks

the mystery gift idea is cool... I dont know if its possible.. but I dont see why not... just dont know how... yet
it would be cool if the player gets to a certain event and gets an item via mystery gift... (the bikes work fine in FR btw)

as for the national dex... you WONT get it the normal way (maybe I shoulda left that code in) I suggest, just before beating the champ (or anytime before) switch to regular fire red, so when you reset (after the credits) and talk to oak he will give you the national dex... then switch back to ultra violet...

you will miss a lil story where Oak tells you to go to 4-points isle... but it is not really important... he just wants you to complete the pokedex
Actually the Acro Bike's ASM has been removed, unfortunately. I may be putting it back in for my hack, I don't know yet. If I do, I'll be sure to let you know and I'll share it in resources or something.

Paired with Simba
Old June 24th, 2013 (02:36 PM).
Soldier Randy

Nature: Calm
OK then thaks a lot I guess I'll start all over, I don't have a problem with that.

Thanks for taking my suggestion I hope you can make it work

And one more question, what use does the White Ball has?
My blog: "You know... that guy". Why don't you take a look at it? Just started it and if you have suggestion for any subject for me to write about I will gladly considerate it and give my thoughts on it!

yknowdatguy.blogspot.com
Old June 24th, 2013 (03:07 PM).
LocksmithArmy
Mew!

Quote originally posted by karatekid552:
Actually the Acro Bike's ASM has been removed, unfortunately. I may be putting it back in for my hack, I don't know yet. If I do, I'll be sure to let you know and I'll share it in resources or something.
Really, well I know the sprite and items are still in the game... I would be interested in that data if you end up making it... could be useful

Quote originally posted by Soldier Randy:
OK then thaks a lot I guess I'll start all over, I don't have a problem with that.

Thanks for taking my suggestion I hope you can make it work

And one more question, what use does the White Ball has?
White Ball does nothing lol, i just renamed the Premier ball and gave it a lil story... asthetics only its got the same stats as a pokeball... sadly
Old June 24th, 2013 (06:52 PM).
Inkblots

While we're on the topic of pokeballs, quick question from me - are there enough masterballs scattered around the game to catch all the legendaries, or am I going to have to attempt capturing a few of them without one?
Old June 24th, 2013 (07:01 PM).
LocksmithArmy
Mew!

Quote originally posted by Inkblots:
While we're on the topic of pokeballs, quick question from me - are there enough masterballs scattered around the game to catch all the legendaries, or am I going to have to attempt capturing a few of them without one?
there are only the 5 you get from the ceo... so you will need to use other balls for the rest... save 1 for the roaming dog
Old June 24th, 2013 (07:06 PM).
Soldier Randy

I got to berry forest and can't find Celebi. I'm I missing somthing to do?
I already found Lostelle :/
My blog: "You know... that guy". Why don't you take a look at it? Just started it and if you have suggestion for any subject for me to write about I will gladly considerate it and give my thoughts on it!

yknowdatguy.blogspot.com
Old June 24th, 2013 (08:39 PM).
LocksmithArmy
Mew!

Quote originally posted by Soldier Randy:
I got to berry forest and can't find Celebi. I'm I missing somthing to do?
I already found Lostelle :/
celebi wont be there till after the e4
Old June 25th, 2013 (04:52 AM).
SableEyes
Unhatched Egg

Locksmith, please see my entry on page 5. I really want to play UV, but so far I still can't.
Old June 25th, 2013 (04:54 AM).
LocksmithArmy
Mew!

I dont know man... I would try redownloading it from another source...
Old June 25th, 2013 (10:47 AM).
Projectwolfie
I play for keeps!

Quote originally posted by SableEyes:
Locksmith, please see my entry on page 5. I really want to play UV, but so far I still can't.
That's a problem that normally involves:

A. A bad ROMfile.
B. You patched it more than once.

Find a different ROM and re-download the patch, then try again.
Old June 25th, 2013 (02:04 PM).
SableEyes
Unhatched Egg

Thanks. I had tried that twice before, but I got a good one now. All that's left is to catch that starter Dratini!
Old June 29th, 2013 (08:21 AM). Edited June 29th, 2013 by cherryvile69.
cherryvile69

Hey, first off, gotta say, this is my favourite Pokemon hack, hands down.

I'm just having a bit of trouble with the breeding, I thought it'd be easier than going out and buying pokemon or catching more than one of the same type, but everytime I put a ditto in with any pokemon, male or female, they dont seem to like each other much...

Quote originally posted by cherryvile69:
Hey, first off, gotta say, this is my favourite Pokemon hack, hands down.

I'm just having a bit of trouble with the breeding, I thought it'd be easier than going out and buying pokemon or catching more than one of the same type, but everytime I put a ditto in with any pokemon, male or female, they dont seem to like each other much...
Hah! My bad., I just went back and the day care dude had 2 eggs for me, brilliant! Love this hack soooooooooooooooo much :D
Old July 2nd, 2013 (08:07 AM).
LocksmithArmy
Mew!

-UPDATE (1.22)-
I have added a way for players that dont have the ability to use in game saves to skip the game reset after the e4... that is the only thing that has been changed... enjoy
Old July 2nd, 2013 (10:18 AM).
slayerd81

First I just want to say great job with this hack! Second, I want to thank you for your commitment to the community. I've been playing this on my S3 and I am hooked! Quick question if anyone could help me out. I imported my save from vanilla Fire Red after installing the Ultra Violet patch. At the time I was already at the second gym. Is there anyway for me to get the second fossil (I choose the Helix) and is there anyway to get the national pokedex? I have the feeling I'll have to start over to get them but I'm thinking MAYBE there is another way? I went back to Mt. Moon and the super nerd is gone so I guess I'm out of luck with the fossil. Also Professor Oak doesn't mention anything about the national dex. I'm hoping maybe there is another way maybe? Thanks for any help you can give me.
Old July 2nd, 2013 (10:28 AM).
LocksmithArmy
Mew!

Quote originally posted by slayerd81:
First I just want to say great job with this hack! Second, I want to thank you for your commitment to the community. I've been playing this on my S3 and I am hooked! Quick question if anyone could help me out. I imported my save from vanilla Fire Red after installing the Ultra Violet patch. At the time I was already at the second gym. Is there anyway for me to get the second fossil (I choose the Helix) and is there anyway to get the national pokedex? I have the feeling I'll have to start over to get them but I'm thinking MAYBE there is another way? I went back to Mt. Moon and the super nerd is gone so I guess I'm out of luck with the fossil. Also Professor Oak doesn't mention anything about the national dex. I'm hoping maybe there is another way maybe? Thanks for any help you can give me.
easiest way to get the national dex is switch back to vanilla red before you beat the e4...

since the nerd tooke the dome fossil you wont be able to get it again... sorry
Old July 2nd, 2013 (11:23 AM).
karatekid552
What happens if I push it?....

Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to karatekid552 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to karatekid552 Send a message via Skype™ to karatekid552
Quote originally posted by LocksmithArmy:
easiest way to get the national dex is switch back to vanilla red before you beat the e4...

since the nerd tooke the dome fossil you wont be able to get it again... sorry
Since people have so much of an issue with not having the National Dex, why don't you just create a secondary event for it that can be accessed any time? Maybe have it attached to the computer in OAK's lab, where it checks if you have the National Dex, and if not, gives you it.

Paired with Simba
Old July 2nd, 2013 (12:32 PM).
LocksmithArmy
Mew!

Quote originally posted by karatekid552:
Since people have so much of an issue with not having the National Dex, why don't you just create a secondary event for it that can be accessed any time? Maybe have it attached to the computer in OAK's lab, where it checks if you have the National Dex, and if not, gives you it.
thats y ur the boss....

ok now after downloading the new 1.22 patch, you simply need to walk in oaks lab to get the national dex... if you have any issues with this please let me know
Old July 3rd, 2013 (12:19 PM).
slygyarados

This is wonderful, I appreciate your work very much
Old July 3rd, 2013 (05:28 PM).
slayerd81

Thanks mate I really appreciate the help! I figured I kinda screwed myself with the fossil
Oh well, no worries. Currently having too much fun to care! Great, great hack!
Old July 3rd, 2013 (05:34 PM).
LocksmithArmy
Mew!

Quote originally posted by slayerd81:
Thanks mate I really appreciate the help! I figured I kinda screwed myself with the fossil
Oh well, no worries. Currently having too much fun to care! Great, great hack!
on a similar note... players who are past the karate master can go pick up the other fighting pokemon any, cause he never takes it so you canjust go pick it up...
Old July 3rd, 2013 (10:17 PM).
creug

Gallade is not written in the guide and there is not anything mentioned about Dawn Stone.. can i obtain Gallade? (i wanted to make my starter Ralts for Gallade but i'm searching for Houndour now)
Old July 4th, 2013 (12:32 AM).
Spoofus

Nature: Adamant
Just started playing around on this rom hack, and the whole catching your own starter pokemon is great.

I seen many pokemon that intrigued me for a starter, but I ended up going with a houndour
since I know I can't go wrong with a pokemon I really like.

this is a great hack I applaud you for it.
Old July 4th, 2013 (08:13 AM).
Projectwolfie
I play for keeps!

Quote originally posted by creug:
Gallade is not written in the guide and there is not anything mentioned about Dawn Stone.. can i obtain Gallade? (i wanted to make my starter Ralts for Gallade but i'm searching for Houndour now)
Gallade isn't even in Gen 3.
Old July 4th, 2013 (10:41 AM).
creug

ok.. i thought evolutions of these would be obtained in this hack.. thanks
Old July 5th, 2013 (03:21 PM).
slayerd81

Just downloaded the 1.22 patch. Still no National Dex
Walked into Oak's lab, talked to Oak, his aides, nothing.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links