The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old Posted July 2nd, 2013 (07:02 PM).
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild
@Dark - Add a written description to compliment the pic and you'llbe pretty much good to go. Where do you want to start?

@Chili Don't worry about it.
Old Posted July 3rd, 2013 (03:35 AM).
DarkMoonPhase
The Lunar Beauty

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Yahoo to DarkMoonPhase Send a message via Skype™ to DarkMoonPhase
Where can I start? I'm guessing what I wrote was the minimum.
Old Posted July 3rd, 2013 (06:07 AM).
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

Well you can either be in Dew Town (Chapter two) with Chili or you can be in the Forest with the rest of us.

I recommend you do a quick skim reading so you can get your bearings in the RP

@Blaziken, Lacoste and Doronjo - This is going to have to be the last warning. I'll give you guys a week and if you haven't posted I'll remove you and you'll have to sing-up again if you want to participate.
Old Posted July 3rd, 2013 (06:34 AM).
DarkMoonPhase
The Lunar Beauty

Send a message via Yahoo to DarkMoonPhase Send a message via Skype™ to DarkMoonPhase
I just started as if I was late. I hope that doesn't mess up anything.
Old Posted July 3rd, 2013 (07:00 AM).
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

It's all good, but we are actually two days ahead of you that means.
Old Posted July 3rd, 2013 (07:07 AM).
DarkMoonPhase
The Lunar Beauty

Alright. I can handle that. I'll probable do some training and catch up.
Old Posted July 3rd, 2013 (07:16 AM).
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

What ever works. By aproximately the time you are beginning chapter two Chili will be starting Chapter three and the rest of us chapter four.
Old Posted July 3rd, 2013 (07:23 AM).
DarkMoonPhase
The Lunar Beauty

Alright. I'll figure it out as I progress. I'll probably be in route 1 awhile.
Old Posted July 3rd, 2013 (07:54 AM). Edited July 3rd, 2013 by Aura Vitae.
Aura Vitae
Down, Sword Hand!

Nature: Quiet
May I reserve Riolu seeing as it doesn't say Riolu is taken? I realize that my character will be a few days behind. If I can't then you can just ignore this post.

Pokemon X FC 3368-1319-2305
Old Posted July 3rd, 2013 (08:32 AM).
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

Consider Riolu reserved

Your character will only be a long way behind if you begin in chapter one. In Chapter two you will two days behind the majority. In Chapter three you will be one day behind the majority (Chapter three must take 2 days). I have startled allowing newcomers to choose where to begin the RP.
Old Posted July 3rd, 2013 (09:52 AM).
Aura Vitae
Down, Sword Hand!

Name: Dominique Rousseau

Appearance: Dominique is a boy who is rather short for his age standing at five feet and three inches of height. The boy's actually build is rather skinny and it's rather noticeable that he has no muscles to speak of. The fifteen year old has medium(ish) length hair which barely reaches to his shoulders and it's rather curly for it's length. Usually he doesn't bother to actually take care of his hair the way he should, so most times it looks more like a mess of blonde curls covering his eyes. The irises of the boy's eyes are a warm caramel color though flecks of gray seem to be interspersed throughout the irises. The boy's skin has a light tan just enough to actually seem healthy.

Dominique really doesn't tend to wear multiples of one outfit, but there are certain colors he's more drawn to. The boy is typically seen wearing lighter clothing with the colors blue, white, and purple involved. His shirts are typically short sleeved shirts with a flame pattern on the bottom or just stripes running across them. His shorts are typically the only static part of wardrobe being the color blue and barely reaching his knees. Dominique dislikes socks with a passion, so he tends to wear sandals of various colors. Dominique also wears a purple and blue messenger bag which he slings over his shoulders to store various items and multiple change of clothes. Generally he can also be seen wearing a blue vest over his shirt.

Personality: Dominique is a character that is noted for his love of having fun in anyway possible. Generally a good natured kid, Aura isn't immune to fits of anger though he usually is good about his temper. The boy doesn't tend to think about how his actions in the present will affect the people around him or his future. In the boy's mind the future is really far off so why in the world should he be worried about it? Really all the boy wants to do is to have fun though this doesn't always work to his favor.

Dominique despite how much he likes to have fun tends to be rather lethargic with his falling asleep at the drop of a hat if he shuts his eyes. This combined with the fact that he can never actually bring himself to be serious in any given situation tends to work against him. If you can ever find the boy up and about, one will find that the boy is very social. He loves to make friends just about as much as he loves to have fun. Really the youth doesn't even care what the person he talks to looks like as long as a friend is made.

Once you have this boy as a friend, Dominique is as loyal as a dog following his master around. Okay he'll actually try to follow any of his friends around like a puppy, but that's besides the point. Compassion is another strong point of his for he does care about the friends that he makes. For all of his strong points the boy tends to be just a little bit oblivious. He's not stupid or anything, it's just that a lot of more complicated matters, like love, will fly completely over his head.

History: Dominique wasn't born in Coriolis Town, and instead the boy was born in Castelia City of the Unova region. His father was a rather flighty person, or so his mother often said, as he was a traveling trainer around the time of Dominique's birth. His mother was a more realistic person, as she actually held a job which was more guaranteed to keep the family stable. His family wasn't poor and neither was his family rich. They were stuck firmly in the middle of middle class whether for good or worse.

Of course due to his parent's respective professions, the boy was oftentimes left alone in the house. Still the boy didn't actually think much of this, and instead he used these moments to pretend that he was a pokemon trainer. Of course these moments tended to end with something breaking, and with him getting grounded. Still it was rather fun up until his father decided to move the family to the Novia region when Dominique was twelve for some reason. His mother was against the idea and for good reason, but eventually his father won the argument and they moved a few weeks later.

Dominique didn't actually know whether it was the promise of new adventures or the island feel of the region which made his father do such a thing, but he didn't actually mind. The people in Coriolis Town were rather nice, and there never seemed to be a dull moment for him. Of course his mom didn't seem too happy about the move, but she eventually got over it. Fast Forward three years and it was finally Dominique's turn to start his own adventure as a trainer.

Chosen Starter:
Aster the Riolu[Male]
[Inner Focus) - Quick Attack, Endure, Bulk Up, Force Palm

Aster is a pokemon which could be best described as rather laid back. The little Riolu doesn't seem to let much of whatever bad which might happen to him or his trainer get the best of him. When it comes to battling the Riolu seems rather jovial in his approach. He seems to not take his opponents seriously when he battles though. Aster tends to try and stop his trainer before the boy does something stupid in an attempt to find something fun to do, but it doesn't always work. All in all this little Riolu is a rather chill type of pokemon unless his trainer's in trouble which turns on his overprotective mode.

Any other info: I don't think I have anything I actually want to add to this at this exact moment.

Old Posted July 3rd, 2013 (10:10 AM).
EGKangaroo
Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to EGKangaroo Send a message via Skype™ to EGKangaroo
Could I ask something about the optional event of meeting Prof. Knut in Carillion forest? Going by the fact that he is an official and probably significant NPC, is it the responsibility of whomever player decides to interact with him to roleplay him or is that the task of somebody else? In that same light, I'd also kinda like to know how we're gonna handle gym battles, seeing as we might end up virtually and literally standing in line to battle a single gym leader.

"And they tell me there are people who are normal, but I don't know what they look like because I've never met one. And neither have you, so why not compare yourself to real people instead?"
"Three lives of a gamer: the first'll be your best, because you can always restart if it isn't; the second pales in comparison, and the game will cheat you out; but the third one's going to be better, because it gets do or die from then."

Old Posted July 3rd, 2013 (01:07 PM).
Nauje
A sofa in San Tropez...
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Wooo new members, exciting haha. Hopefully you guys actually start posting though..
Old Posted July 3rd, 2013 (05:56 PM).
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

@Roen - You are accepted Where would you like to start?

@EG - There is a description of Knut's personality and some information on him in the OP. This is to aide you in using him as an NPC - I would do it but I don't have time. The same is true of gym leaders - I'll be posting their information each chapter.

Obviously only one person will be able to battle the gym leader at a time. The other could watch the match, train or explore the city.
Old Posted July 3rd, 2013 (06:14 PM).
Aura Vitae
Down, Sword Hand!

I think I'll start at chapter three seeing as one day behind is better than like two or three behind. I'll get my first post in the morning since it's late on my end.

Old Posted July 3rd, 2013 (06:25 PM).
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

Sure thing, looking forward to RPing with you
Old Posted July 4th, 2013 (07:41 AM).
Aura Vitae
Down, Sword Hand!

Question for the things you must do. Could I say encounter a pokemon before the mandatory event or does the mandatory event have to come first?

Old Posted July 4th, 2013 (07:46 AM).
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

As long as the mandatory event occurs during the chapter at some point you're all good.
Old Posted July 4th, 2013 (09:40 AM). Edited July 4th, 2013 by Aura Vitae.
Aura Vitae
Down, Sword Hand!

Ah. Okay then. Just tell me if I do something wrong so I can fix it. I might have misread what you said about capturing pokemon is why I said that.

Old Posted July 6th, 2013 (09:18 AM).
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

REJOICE! CHAPTER FOUR IS UPON US

The information for the fourth chapter has been posted in the IC below my last post.
Old Posted July 7th, 2013 (07:38 PM).
Aura Vitae
Down, Sword Hand!

I'm gonna post in the morning because I was too busy all day to post today.

Old Posted July 7th, 2013 (09:53 PM).
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

No need to rush Roen, I am already very happy with your level of activity.
Old Posted July 11th, 2013 (05:39 AM).
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

@Doronjo, Blaziken and Lacoste - If you guys haven't posted by tomorrow I will be removing you from the RP and you will have to sign up again to participate.

@everyone else - keep the posts up guys!
Old Posted July 11th, 2013 (12:50 PM).
Ozymandias
we're just two lost souls
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Ozymandias
Bleh.... im sorry GP but i think that i'm gonna drop out of this one... T.T i'm just getting caught up in stuff out of PC and all the other RP's im in sorry man
Old Posted July 12th, 2013 (08:58 AM).
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

No worries Chili (just try not to drop the rest of my RPs haha!)
Also, I can put your character on hiatus like I did EG's for a while instead if you just need a little time to get through stuff. Just let me know
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links