Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 13th, 2013 (01:59 PM).
Ephemeral Euphoria
Death Follows Me

Nature: Quiet
The only thing I'll spare if it's in my room would have to be a guinea pig, everything else I kill on sight.
Old February 13th, 2013 (07:44 PM).
TwilightBlade
Protect his very soul.

AHHHHHH

I do not like most bugs at all. If it flies, it has to die. I don't necessarily scream... I just yelled enough so I can catch someone's attention and asked them to squish it. Spiders scare me a bit. Roaches are icky. I'm terrified of wasps and bees. I reallyyyyy don't like flies. >:( I don't have an opinion on slugs nor rats. They better stay away, yeaaa!

Crickets are kinda cute imo. My dad would put a bunch of crickets in the cricket bucket, for fishing purposes. I watched all the lil crickets hop around. Shame they were soon about to become fish food. D8 Oh, worms and lizards are cute too. /tomboy

Old February 13th, 2013 (10:52 PM).
Sora
The Idealist Pokémon

Nature: Gentle
Cockroaches I hate seeing in my room but they don't bother me. I just kill them or kick them out. Same goes for a few other insect pests, though some I kill on sight while others I do not. Crickets I definitely don't mind since I have to feed those to my Bearded Dragon.

I don't mind Mice and Rats either. When they are in the garage or in the house we try out best to kick it out without killing it. Same goes for lizards as well as snakes that we sometimes find in our pool area.

your emotion will always be
my companion
Old February 14th, 2013 (07:03 AM).
Patrick
Ya'll Are Weird
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Oh. Oh God. Oh how I despise most insects. Almost every last one of them finds some way to make a pest of themselves. Ants? Cute, but if you have one in your house, you probably have a million more, and they're hard to get rid of. Roaches? Never really had that problem, but I feel for those who do. Mosquitos? Enjoy your malaria. House flies? Enjoy other diseases on top of maggots. Fruit flies? Same as the ant problem. Biting Flies? Enjoy that stinging welt. Bed bugs? Ticks? Fleas? Lice?

And I haven't even gotten to the ones that eat your crops if you're a gardener. And then there's our arachnid buddies the spider and the scorpion, fortunately I've never had to tangle with threatening spiders or any kind of scorpion, so my opinion is slightly more neutral in that I know that at least spiders are trying to kill off the annoying insects, but I still murder all the spiders that look creepy as heck in the off chance that they bite humans.

Wasps and hornets... ahh, my worst enemy. I could spend forever talking about how much I hate these things. Yellow jackets especially. Yellow jackets are the insect equivalent to the vindictive buttholes you meet in real life. And then this thing from hell, I'll have a heart attack just seeing it.

The only bugs exempt from my contempt are caterpillars, butterfiles, (I guess) pretty moths, fireflies, honeybees, (I guess) crickets/grasshoppers though the latter freaks me out sometimes, and cicadas. I'd exempt pill bugs if they weren't crop killers.

To say you hate rodents is way too broad. Rodents are more than mice and rats, you know. And I love the both of them. Maybe not in my house as the filthy kind, but the pet type are adorable.

Other Stuff That's Totally Uncool and Not Worth Your Time!

Old February 14th, 2013 (10:44 AM).
skyluigi2
Monster Hunter
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Ha, I'm not very tolerant at all... especially with spiders. Vile creatures, they are. I usually just try to ignore creepy crawlies and stuff (mainly because I'm too freaked out to go near them), but the problem with that is: what do I do when they come over to me? Either get away as fast as possible or sit there with my eyes closed I hope they just get away.

☆ 3DS FC: 5069-3912-3062
☆ NNID: skyluigi
☆ PSN ID: Jellygamer
☆ Let me know if you've added me!

☆ Next most anticipated game(s): Mario Maker, Yoshi's Woolly World and Xenoblade Chronicles 3D

☆ Currently playing: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

☆ I'm known on Twitter as skyluigi2 as well

☆ Paired with Tsutarja

Old February 15th, 2013 (04:21 PM).
Crux
Evermore

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Crux
I love mice and rats!

I used to hate spiders, when I was like 3, but I don't mind nor love them now per say.
The only time I can remember being freaked out by an aracnid was when I found one the size of my fist on my leg. :I

I've always had strange encouters with stinging things... bees love me, wasps avoid me, and scorpions just ignore me. Overall I don't really mind bugs/insects/aracnids.
Mosquitos though, god damn I hate them!

{Never and Forever}

Tees | Coming Soon | Coming Soon
Old February 16th, 2013 (12:15 AM).
Brendino
Русев путрия. Русев пачка.

Nature: Quiet
I guess I'm just tolerant of small things like bugs- if they aren't bothering me, I won't bother them. If I see them crawling around places they shouldn't be though (near food, on furniture, etc.), I'll either wash them down the sink or throw them outside.

Rodents, unless they're kept as pets, I'm far less a fan of. The worst was about 10 years ago during a cold winter, where a bunch of mice made their home in the complex we lived in (first found out about them one morning at about 6:30, when one ran right across the bathroom floor in front of me, as I was trying to do my business). We ended up catching about two or three dozen of them in our place alone, with nearly 500 of them being found in total. Haven't seen any more anywhere I've lived since then, but that was an experience that really made me hate wild rodents like that in general.
Pokémon Poll of the Week #2: 7-Day Forecast

Moderator of Pokémon General
Old February 16th, 2013 (03:00 AM).
Correspondence

I can usually handle spiders and bugs and whatnot but i simply cannot stand rats.They just freak me out.
Old February 16th, 2013 (03:00 AM).
♣Gawain♣
Onward to Music!!!

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ♣Gawain♣ Send a message via Yahoo to ♣Gawain♣
I love to study anything about life, even slimy flatworms and sea hares.

VM Δ PMPairsDeviantArtPlaying...ClubsTheme
Old February 17th, 2013 (03:18 PM).
Sodom
with a capital Y.
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
All of them freak me the hell out. I live in Australia which outside of the third world is pretty much the bug capital of the world, and I hate that. I live in fear of pretty much all of them except flies .

At school I used to zip my bag up as tight as I could when I was sitting outside just in case a bug should crawl inside of it. I keep a can of bug spray in my bedroom. They are my worst nightmare lol

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

Old February 22nd, 2013 (04:14 PM).
Mr Cat Dog
<insert witty eloquence here>

Nature: Relaxed
I'm fine with all of them. Bugs, spiders, creepy crawlies of all kinds. I don't really love any of them, but I can be in a room with a tarantula (and have been on more than one occasion) without feeling terrified. The only things that comes close to freaking me out are butterflies; when I was younger, I was really scared of them. Nowadays, I don't really mind them. I'd rather not be in a room with one, but I can probably handle myself a lot better now than when I was 6, and would start crying at the sight of them!
Old February 22nd, 2013 (07:43 PM).
Cassino
The Old Gang

Nature: Serious
No reason to do anything. I'll move them if they're in my way.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links