The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 7th, 2013, 01:39 PM
Playful_Weasel
let's be friends!
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Playful_Weasel

Advertise here
I just encoutered my first shiny today in Black 2 (I already mentioned it in another topic - on the shinies topic). To my surprise it was one of my favorite Pokemon. Level 39 female Mienfoo. To me, its the find of a lifetime, and my only Master Ball was used. My other Pokemon were too strong (low to mid 50's), I feared attacking her would make her faint in one hit. I named her after my mom and grandma, Maria.

Spoiler:

I was jumping up and down with joy for about half-hour, I still couldn't believe it. My First Shiny. Before in any game, I had never encountered a shiny.
#1 Patrat & Watchog Fan Ever!! just love those PokeMeerkats!!
I also love the - PokeMustelids - PokeFelines - PokeFoxes too!
Current Challenge -
Random Challenge - Badges: 3/8 - game: X - Location: Shalour City
50/50 Challenge - Badges 1/8 - Game Y - Location: Santalune City
Old March 10th, 2013, 03:56 AM
Akatsuki Ten
As It Is

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki Ten View Post
I caught a shiny Audino a couple months ago, out on that island past the P2 Laboratory and just a few hours ago I managed to find a shiny Mareep at the Floccesy Ranch and I already evolved it to Ampharos!
Just caught a shiny Gligar two days after I got the Mareep, already evolved it to Gliscor. Looking for more shinies at the moment, probably until X/Y come out.
Old March 10th, 2013, 07:04 AM
B-L-A-Z-E
リズ

Nature: Impish
I've only found one shiny in all my time playing black and white 2 and that was a Sunkern. Unfortunately, it's a Pokemon I'll never use so hopefully I can find one I'll actually be able to use on my team.

You wish it was this easy...
Old March 11th, 2013, 01:39 PM
Xilfer
'twas fun.
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
I've got the shiny Gible that Benga gives you in Black 2. I also have a shiny Gyarados transferred from Soulsilver, and a hacked shiny Regirock I got from some random guy. (Don't ask)

I am currently using the Masuda Method to try and get me a shiny Golett. I'm breeding a Japanese Ditto with a Golurk from my game. Still no luck, unfortunately, but I'm hoping for that 1 in 1000-ish chance.
Old March 17th, 2013, 03:39 PM
Xatano11
Unhatched Egg

Can someone help me where i can buy/find razor fang in black 2? I want to evolve my gligar

Pokemon Flora Sky
Old March 17th, 2013, 03:55 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xatano11 View Post
Can someone help me where i can buy/find razor fang in black 2? I want to evolve my gligar
Route 11. Alternatively, it's buyable at Battle Subway or the PWT. Source (Use that for other evolutionary item research! )

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old March 17th, 2013, 04:23 PM
Xatano11
Unhatched Egg

thanks a lot cyclonGU, Finally i will evolve my gligar haha )

Pokemon Flora Sky
Old March 18th, 2013, 09:03 AM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Found a shiny Petilil in White 2 and a shiny Purrloin in Black 2. Those were unexpected.

Old March 19th, 2013, 05:50 AM
Princess Sandshrew
PokéRespect

Nature: Docile
In all I have got 5 shinies ever.
First was a Goldeen in Tojo Falls in Pokemon Gold
Second was a Smoochum from the gift egg in Crystal
Third was a Drowzee in Crystal, Route 11
Fourth was a Foongus in Pokemon Black, from the overworld Foongus that look like items.
Fifth was Azurill in Black 2, Floccesy Ranch and it is now a Azumarill in my party.

This is not including Red Gyarados and wifi events
Old April 1st, 2013, 06:15 AM
GarlandDaHero
Cute Noivern is Cute.

Nature: Quirky
...I never found any wild shinies in either of my White 2 playthroughs. The only shiny I got in the game was the Shiny Dratini Benga gives you. *headdesk*
Old April 1st, 2013, 06:25 AM
Yoshi119
Abbeon

Nature: Calm
I have found two shinies before~
My first was in Leafgreen and was a Weedle ._. I was still really happy, though. It was funneh, cus my cousin was actually playing my Gameboy at the time, and called me in saying 'Why is this purple?' and I was like O____Oomg
My second was a blue Boldore in Black, because I was actually searching for a Boldore to trade with somebody on the GTS...I soon forgot about trading, and didn't even bother catching another cus I was just over the moon xD My Weedle is like dead now lol Because I migrated it to Platinum, but the Platinum ended up being counterfeit, so it completely stopped working eventually. R.I.P Sparkles the Weedle ;_;

#trenchcoatswag
Friend Safari: Ledyba, Masquerain, Venomoth
Old April 5th, 2013, 04:52 PM
abarai
Howl, Zabimaru !
Community Supporter Tier 4

Nature: Hardy
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to abarai
Ran into a shiny Nosepass while walking through Chargestone cave.
Was quite surprised as it was only my second time encountering a wild shiny pokemon.
The first being a Gastly in Pearl.
We at this moment head into the decisive battle. Have faith that our blades will not shatter. Have faith that our hearts will not waiver. And even if our paths should diverge, we all share a heart of iron.
Trade Shop Friend Code Credits

Old April 5th, 2013, 07:21 PM
Yusshin
♪ Yggdrasil ♪

Nature: Brave
I found a Shiny Hoothoot in Crystal, before you get PokeBalls. It was my first Wild Pokemon lol ><

Other than that, I found a Shiny Audino in my French Version of W2 ^^ cute purple thing!

Polaret | Fourette | Ecuret | Axew | Zorua | Nanette [Shiny]
"My scar makes me sassy, child!"
The Big Bang Theory Fan Club - Click To Join!
The French Club
Old April 6th, 2013, 12:22 AM
Frost Mage

Caught my first shiny the other day by a random encounter, an Audino! Rarely encountered the Pokemon before, and when I looked it up, I realized that it appears in shaking grass and gives more experience when you take them down, and that's how I got my Pokes powerful enough to beat the E4 (this is White by the way). :D
Old April 7th, 2013, 05:34 PM
Toko
Forest Dweller
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
I encountered a wild shiny Vespiquen 2 days ago on my Black 2 but I only had 4 balls available to try and catch it. No matter how strongly I wished for it to happen, it didn't. So I just KO'd it and desperately tried finding another shiny(after purchasing more balls). But as you know these things barely ever cross your way, so the more frustrating it is to not have caught that Vespiquen.

Old April 7th, 2013, 06:36 PM
Rai
Misao <3

Nature: Impish
Send a message via AIM to Rai
In Black, I came across a shiny Boldore one day in Victory Road. I caught and evolved it. It looks so awesome as a Gilgalith! :D

I have yet to come across any wild shinies in my Black 2.
Old April 10th, 2013, 06:48 AM
DebbieChicharito
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Modest
I caught a shiny Audino on the 4th at route 15. Hope to come across another shiny sometimes
Old April 10th, 2013, 07:18 AM
simplysam
Unhatched Egg

I haven't come across a shiny in Black 2 yet, but in my White 2 version I came across a shiny Drifblim while training and caught it.
Then the very next day in the same area found a shiny lunatone and caught it.
xD
I've traded for a few shinies though, but those are the only two I've found and caught on my own.
Old April 10th, 2013, 09:45 AM
Ksiazek Bartlomiej
Rejishan awake...

Nature: Hardy
My First shiny Pokemon in Pokemon B2/W2 is SHINY WOOBAT.
- During Centuries... Whole worlds try keep in survive... Beafore the space start existing... In chaos eye appeared two eggs... One of mighty pokemon Arceus... Secound with less known Rejishan... Those two pokemon start build their worlds in other warps... Rejishan lose him mission... And undone world named now was TORN WORLD where now live Giratina... Arceus create world with Pokemons where live everywhere alongside with humans... What do Arceus after fail of Rejishan? He give him able to live in him world... But Rejishan want create something which been himself... And from biggest dessert upper than Unova Region start creating new region... This region is Thonsu... New species of Pokemons start locate at their region... Arceus fell angry... But forgive Rejishan and make with him friendship... But now... Is no one know... Rejishan hide in human body... Human name of Thonsu Creator is Sir Allan Newlight... - MYTH ABOUT REJISHAN (Pokemon Dirty Sun plot)

MY MUSIC SHOP - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=296954
Old April 13th, 2013, 02:06 AM
Autaven
Gamer Girl

Nature: Quiet
Not encountered any shiny in Black 2 yet :( (I've only ever had 2, I caught a tentacool, one of my least favourite pokemon and I was traded a shiny Eevee in Diamond). But I'm still hopeful!

Old April 13th, 2013, 03:04 AM
Demon Days
Element of Magic

Nature: Quiet
My Shiny Rattata... in Castelia Sewers. With Hugh as your partner. Exactly where Hugh KOed a Shiny Rattata on my friend's Black 2 run-through. I feel blessed.

Old April 13th, 2013, 03:20 AM
Archeops12354
Smoochum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xilfer123 View Post
I've got the shiny Gible that Benga gives you in Black 2. I also have a shiny Gyarados transferred from Soulsilver, and a hacked shiny Regirock I got from some random guy. (Don't ask)

I am currently using the Masuda Method to try and get me a shiny Golett. I'm breeding a Japanese Ditto with a Golurk from my game. Still no luck, unfortunately, but I'm hoping for that 1 in 1000-ish chance.
I got the shiny Dratini that Benga gives you in White 2, green Dragonite is way suckier than orange Dragonite, but eh, it's a Shiny!
I also found a wild Boldore that I trade back and forth with my friend so it would turn into a SHINY GIGALITH!

I found a shiny Sigilyph as well! Except it used whirlwind...

Gen 6.
Old April 13th, 2013, 05:38 AM
Synerjee
wibbly wobbly... timey wimey... stuff.

Nature: Relaxed
My only shiny was a shiny Audino in Black 2. I was just going about on one of my normal mass Audino hunting sessions when suddenly PURPLEAUDINOMGOMGOMG. <3

pairs | twitter | showdown | pc family

Last edited by Synerjee; April 13th, 2013 at 06:03 AM.
Old April 13th, 2013, 12:12 PM
Altairis
I'M ALL FIRED UP

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Altairis
I haven't seen a wild shiny Pokemon in any of my games since Sapphire, years ago =/ I don't really have the patience to actually go looking but I guess it's just not going to happen.
Old April 13th, 2013, 05:06 PM
zdude18
Lone Wolf

Nature: Relaxed
i was just training my chimchar and then i randomly came across a shiny patrat, so lucky right?
White 2: 3397 3474 0556
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here