The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Culture & Media

Notices

Culture & Media This is where all of pop culture culminates and chats over a cup of joe. Here you can find discussions relating to the latest and greatest television shows, movies, music and literature, and much more!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 18th, 2013, 12:40 PM
Mr Cat Dog
Everything Will Be OK

Nature: Relaxed
Games of Thrones-land. I'd like to not die at a moment's notice in battle or die at a moment's notice from all the filth or die at a moment's notice from getting on the wrong side of a market seller or just die at any moment. I'd really like not to die, if you can't already tell.
Old February 19th, 2013, 07:45 PM
Toutebelle
Banned

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis talli View Post
I would not like to live in Middle earth because I would be scared of the Orcs that would kill me.
The Orcs are scary, but they're nothing compared to the giant spiders such as Shelob. I wouldn't even go near her or the giant spiders of Mirkwood.

But the most frightening abomination of Middle-earth is Ungoliant, the foremother of all the evil spiders. She's actually much bigger than Shelob - eventually, she might have grown bigger than a blue whale. Ungoliant is the stuff nightmares are made of - she's a primordial evil being in spider from. And she was so powerful, she was almost unstoppable. After Ungoliant consumed the Two Trees and all the light around it, it still wasn't enough. In fact, she threatened to devour Morgoth. Fortunately, Ungoliant was long gone by the time of LOTR. She had gone deep into the southern hemisphere of Middle-earth and eaten herself.
Old February 27th, 2013, 02:43 PM
The Corrupt Plague
Missingno. hunter

Nature: Naughty
Touhou. Did you somehow cross the border into Gensokyo? Better get to that village and fast before you become youkai food!

Credit goes to Team Brushfire for the awesome banner!
Old February 27th, 2013, 07:44 PM
Roranosuke
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Calm
I refuse to live in any story in which the world ends. Or is dominated by facsists who stomp out diversity. Or Twilight. Anything else is already heaven by comparison...

Last edited by Roranosuke; February 27th, 2013 at 07:50 PM.
Old February 28th, 2013, 03:45 AM
Houndour2005

Hey another one from Denmark and Greenland too.

Anyway I thought it looked funny at first to live in the Pokemon World.
Old March 2nd, 2013, 01:59 AM
GreatTornado
other in a month When you,

Nature: Jolly
I wouldn't want to be in the resident evil movie world...

The world is already destroyed but Umbrella continuously tries to kill people...

Challenges Completed:
The Favourites Challenge - Black 2 - 28/01/13

Challenges In Progress:
The Location Challenge - Black 2
The Random Pokemon Challenge - Black 2
Old March 5th, 2013, 06:32 PM
Jessie
Prepare for trouble!

Nature: Gentle
I would hate to live in "The Walking Dead".

Zombies? Pssht.

Georgia heat without air conditioning? OMG KILL ME NOW.
Old March 6th, 2013, 10:38 AM
Iqid Loopz
Hail HYDRA! Long live the SITH! Team LANNISTER!

It just depends. ex;

I wouldnt live in

Star Wars Universe during The Clone Wars and post after- War can just drop down on you at anytime, and the Jedi wiped out, and ruled by the Sith Lord...that's a no no.

Middle Earth during the fourth Age - Sounds pretty boring, comparing to the first through third age.

Left 4 Dead - Surviving in Zombie infested world sounds fun. But Running Zombies is a no no.
Old March 7th, 2013, 05:53 PM
Lord Squirtle
His Sexiness

Nature: Naughty
Metroid's universe. Despite Samus being so... agile and athletic, I doubt I have what it takes to be a bounty hunter. Plus if someone puts a bounty on my head or someone manages to resurrect Metroids...

But then, Hyrule could also be pretty dull or dangerous if I'm not the Hero of Time. Hard to pick. :/
Old March 20th, 2013, 09:38 PM
Altairis
I'M ALL FIRED UP

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Altairis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Cat Dog View Post
Games of Thrones-land. I'd like to not die at a moment's notice in battle or die at a moment's notice from all the filth or die at a moment's notice from getting on the wrong side of a market seller or just die at any moment. I'd really like not to die, if you can't already tell.
This basically - it also seems like if you're not from an important, well known, family you're a useless piece of trash, and if you are from a well known, important family you're probably going to get killed someday regardless of who you really are.

Also, same with Magi: Labyrinth of Magic, I guess it would be alright if you lived in a nicer kingdom but also if you're not from an important family or have any money/fighting skills you're basically nothing.
Old March 30th, 2013, 08:07 AM
Yukiyo Kayume
The Leviathan

Nature: Relaxed
anything with zombies, ghosts or aliens or any world without a powerful means to defend myself. (aka i wouldnt want to live anywhere where I'd have a high chance of dying lol)

Friend Code: 2148-9230-3068
Old March 30th, 2013, 12:56 PM
Tetrakeet
Lilligant's Caretaker

Nature: Careful
Any world that involves Earth or Earth type settings in general I'd not want to live in. My favorite settings are always not on Earth.

Old March 30th, 2013, 04:35 PM
Renemesis
Unhatched Egg

the fictional reality of my ex-girlfriend's head would be pretty nice not to live in.
Old April 4th, 2013, 11:55 AM
Rai
Misao <3

Nature: Impish
Send a message via AIM to Rai
This may seem obvious, I would want to live in the world of Pokemon. I would get to travel the world and meet all kinds of animals and creatures :D
Old April 4th, 2013, 02:50 PM
Sabrewulf238

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
This may seem obvious, I would want to live in the world of Pokemon. I would get to travel the world and meet all kinds of animals and creatures :D
This thread is about the worlds you wouldn't want to live in though.

For me I would say The Walking Dead is a huge one. Fun to watch but no thanks on the zombies being a reality front.

I also wouldn't like to live in a fictional reality aimed towards toddlers and very small children. (like tellitubies or Bob the Builder) I have good memories of watching these shows as a small kid don't get me wrong....but of course I would be driven insane if I had to live there now.
Old April 4th, 2013, 03:53 PM
Rai
Misao <3

Nature: Impish
Send a message via AIM to Rai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrewulf238 View Post
This thread is about the worlds you wouldn't want to live in though.

For me I would say The Walking Dead is a huge one. Fun to watch but no thanks on the zombies being a reality front.

I also wouldn't like to live in a fictional reality aimed towards toddlers and very small children. (like tellitubies or Bob the Builder) I have good memories of watching these shows as a small kid don't get me wrong....but of course I would be driven insane if I had to live there now.
Lol oops! I read the title of the thread wrong.

In that case, I would not want to live in Middle Earth. I love Lord of The Rings, but there are so many horrible and dangerous creatures. I feel like you could be killed any minute.
Old April 6th, 2013, 04:31 PM
The_Consumer

I would not like to live in Das Leben Der Anderen
Old April 6th, 2013, 09:47 PM
mew²
Helix 4 President!

Nature: Quiet
Edit; lulz at me misreading the title.
Well in that case, I wouldn't want to live in Planet of the Apes. That's to cray for me.
Monkeys ruling the world? nty.

Pokemon X - Ricky `~`
FC: 4871 4170 6707
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links