Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > The Treehouse
Reload this Page Pokecommunity's Matchmaker Event

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Treehouse For the everyday ramblings of the masses.

Old February 13th, 2013 (02:50 PM).
an enigma worth puzzling over
Team Hoenn
ModeratorCSGTEO

Nature: Naughty
Fantastic!

I'm seventeen years old, I immerse myself in the entertainment and media industry as often as I can, I'm a pretty avid gamer (though not as much as before!), I watch anime somewhat regularly (I have a lot of favorites so let's not start there!) I love to write, sometimes cook... and that's quite a bit of me already so I'll leave it at that! (:

Name: Antemortem
Pair: Regular Pair!
Old February 13th, 2013 (03:01 PM). Edited February 18th, 2013 by Seth Rollins.
Team Johto

Nature: Calm
great job guys. really, i'm interested and i'm going to give it a go!

Name: Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red.
Pair: Regular Pair!

hello guys, i'm Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red, you can call me Jay or simply Red ;D i'm a 13 year old student at a french school. Yup, i'm a brony, i'm a mlp fan! ponies are just cute, and funny too! i'm also a fan of Phoenix Wright, Pokemon (duh), megaman,wwe (world wrestling entertainment )...etc. and many movies and video games! My favorite pokemons are Charmander to Charizard, Pikachu, Dragonite, Grovyle, Cyndaquil to Typhlosion and Oshawott to Samurott. I LOVE action and comedy movies, and...cute things lol. again, i'm Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red and you can call me Jay or simply Red. nice to meet my unknown pair xD ;D I~m muslim but american, but i have already been in maaaaannnyyyy countries not joking! let's see, lebanon, australia, quatar (i forgot the name :(), italia. spain, france, brazil, argentina,chile, canada, dubai and switzerland! those are the countries i visited . (don't be surprised, some there i just visited because i had to go to in one country to go in another one. sowwy if i didn't explain well) oh and on last thing: I'm more into mlp, super heroes and comedy now, and i love to battle!

EDIT: adventure time too!
Old February 13th, 2013 (03:02 PM).
Team Unova

This looks interesting!
Name: Casacaos
Pair: Friendly Pair!
I love pokemon, the legend of zelda and megaman's games!!!

Old February 13th, 2013 (03:27 PM). Edited February 15th, 2013 by Xilfer.
Just won't die.
Team Kanto
Gold Tier

Nature: Naughty
Damn, I can't believe I'm doing this. Not only is this weird, but I must be the youngest participant in this thing so far. But hey, I'm all for new stuff, and what harm could it do, right? Unless there's an uneven amount of participants and I get left out lol

Name: Xilfer123. Though I prefer to be called Bob. Why? Don't know. I think I was called Bob in a previous life.
Pair: Romantic Pair (M) (Straight) (If nobody's compatible, then I'll go for Regular pair)

Okay, so I'm a fourteen year old boy living in Canada, but my country of origin is called Belgium, which is in Europe. If you squint really hard at a world globe, and look in the general area next to the Netherlands, you can find it. I didn't grow up there, really. I soon went from Belgium to Canada, living in Quebec for a while, before moving to England, where I stayed for about 5 or 6 years. After that, I moved back to Canada and have been here for the past two years or so. I've also been on holiday to places such as Italy, France, Spain, Africa, and probably about a ton of other countries I can't think of right now. I'm a fun-loving devil who enjoys passing time reading or writing. I also tend to get in a lot of trouble at school for being mischievous and daring. I've recently also taken an interest in Parkour and freerunning, since I've been told since I was five years old that I was always good at jumping on stuff. Whatever that means. I'm excellent with languages and speak fluent English, French, and Flemish, and plan to learn Spanish, Italian and Chinese in the future. Speaking of the future, I plan to become a interpreter when I grow up. That is to say, I will translate one language into another for someone at things like business meetings between to parties of a different nationality. Weird, I know, but that's just me. Anyway, I also have an overly large sense of humor. I'll laugh at pretty much anything, even when nobody else does. It's considered to be my greatest weakness, but I take pride in it. I can instantly switch from being mature and grown-up to being immature and just being all over the place. When it comes to Pokemon, I'd say I like the subject of it, and think that the PokeUniverse in general is interesting and rich in variety. However, I don't often play the games, and resent the anime greatly. Also, I would like it if Pokemon started becoming more realistic. Incorporating Pokemon into a real world-like setting would make for an AWESOME video game.

Anyway, I've rambled on too long. When I get paired up, I'd be happy to tell my pair more about me. Until then, ciao.
Old February 13th, 2013 (04:00 PM). Edited February 13th, 2013 by roosterman.
Freaking annoying!
Team Sinnoh

Nature: Brave
well, you made quick work of that. i'll sign up.
name: roosterman.
pair: regular

uh, about me, lets see, well i'm a pretty competitive person in just about everything, pokemon, sports, smash bros, as far as taste, my favorite color is blue, favorite pokemon would be wobbuffet, lucario, garchomp, politoad, and jolteon. favorite show would have to be either the office (although i don't get to watch it much) pokemon, or what would you do? my favorite video game, not to be redundant, but pokemon or smash bros. i have 2 main goals at the moment
1. become a police officer and work my way up the ranks to detective
2. become the pokemon world champ
as for appearance, my friends tell me i look like luke triton, my friends parents tell me i look like art garfunkel, go figure.

one last witty phrase to excuse my lack of capitalization

personally, i find capitalization a waste of time. yeah, thats going in my sig

pokemon black 2 friend code: 1979 8164 1100
my best battle video: 72-38989-76548. tell me your thoughts!
"Believe it or not, angels crap much more than other beings. Ever wonder why the phrase "holy crap" is so popular?" -macomuu
Old February 13th, 2013 (04:30 PM).
Team Sinnoh

Nature: Modest
Name: DavidtheDeadPhilosopher

Looking for:Friendly Pair

Description: I'm a pretty heavy media junkie, loving all sorts of video games, music, and technology in general. I enjoy tv, movies, and books, but don't preoccupy my time with those as much as the other two. I love travelling and exploring. Decently big Youtube addict. (regular tv is kinda boring to me). Whovian and part-time Trekkie/Star Wars fan.
Old February 13th, 2013 (04:59 PM).
Team Unova

Sounds fun
Name: skywolf or sky
Pair: Romantic (F,Straight)
I guess i need to tell about myself.
I am 13 and live in Canada. I love the outdoors and have been riding horses since i was 18 months old. I love sports,pokemon, and anime. I am more of a tomboy than a girly girl. I will tell more about myself to who ever i am paired up with.
Old February 13th, 2013 (05:32 PM).
Team Kalos

Nature: Timid
Name:proN
Pair:friendly pair

Okay, and about me...heh, well i like using the same strategies for things, anime, and pokemon, especially team Galactic, oh, and my favorite character is Conway..
Old February 13th, 2013 (05:41 PM).
Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Team Kalos

*_* A pair?
:/ Why not.
NAME: Darkpokeball
PAIR: Regular Pair
A BIT ABOUT ME:
It's fair to say I am fairly geeky. I'm obsessed with comics, videogames, and just about every cartoon! I would like a pair that also reads DC comics, preferably owns a 3DS, and watches cartoons(LoK, Young Justice, AtLA, Thundercats 2011, AT, Regular Show, etc.)
Old February 13th, 2013 (05:54 PM).
"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"
Team Sinnoh

Nature: Gentle
Name: Kawaii Pikachu :3 (you can call me Pikachu, Pika, Bird......long story on the last one LOL )
Type: Regular Pair
About me: I am 22 (F). I love Anime/Manga!!!! I'm addicted to Naruto (Naruto Shippuden), Bleach, and Eureka 7 at the moment but I have seen/love many others (too many to name). I've been playing video games since I was old enough to hold a controller and am working on getting my Bachelors of Arts in Video Game Design. I have been playing .hack//INFECTION for the PS2 at the moment. It is one of my favorite series. I have played pretty much all of the Pokémon games for handheld and even some for the Nintendo 64 and Wii. My favorite Pokémon are: Mew, Pikachu, Pichu, Eevee and all its evolutions, Houndour, Houndoom, Vulpix, Ninetails, Growlithe, and Arcanine.
Old February 13th, 2013 (05:55 PM). Edited February 13th, 2013 by Bounce.
Blue eyes :3
Team Sinnoh

Nature: Docile
Hey everybody, I'm new to the community! My name is Matt and I'm a 16 year old kid (17 in two months) from the United States. In my spare time, I enjoy playing older generation Pokemon games and guitar. I've been a Pokemon fanatic ever since I first played Pokemon Red in 1999 and I've played guitar for seven years. I'm also addicted to listening to music and sleeping in, but I have my much-less lazy, fun, and sweet side. Anyways, I suppose I have blue eyes to die for, hehe, my picture is on my profile. :3

Name: Bounce

Pair: Romantic pair - M/Straight
Old February 13th, 2013 (05:57 PM).
'Cause why not?
Team Johto
Gold Tier

Nature: Relaxed
Me? Paired with someone? Why not!

Name: Unknown# (Just call me Unknown)
Pair: Regular

About me...hmmm. I'm fifteen years old and I enjoy gaming, with my favorite series being Pokemon, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Megaman (classic Megaman in particular). I also enjoy listening to music. Any type. Except dub step. I also enjoy playing music, having been a cellist for several years now (and having some guitar experience). I also travel a lot during the summer, and have travelled to several different countries so far in my lifetime! I also enjoy eating and trying different types of food, with my favorite food currently being escargot. Also, my favorite animal is the elephant, because elephants are awesome.

Old February 13th, 2013 (06:09 PM).
Banned
Team Unova

Nature: Rash
Send a message via Skype™ to Blade_of_darkness
Name: Blade_of_darkness (or DarkBlade, if you prefer)

Pair: FRIENDS ONLY!! I'm (mostly) asexual, so anything more is going to cause a lot of issues.

I'm looking for someone that can get me back into playing my Pokémon games, namely my White 2.
Old February 13th, 2013 (08:04 PM).
Not a Stizh
Team Hoenn

Hello thar! I'm a 17 year old from Massachusetts who loves videogames and writing. I perfer doing challenges in Pokemon games and being random sometimes. I like listening to all kinds of music, and I watch some anime, but not as often as I'd like to. I tend to sleep in often on weekends or days I have no school, but overall, I'm a nice guy who can be pretty funny once you get to know me.
Name: KoboraX, but you can call me Blissy if you want.
Pair: Romantic pair (M) (Straight)

Wonderlocke Challenge - Omega Ruby 2/8
Old February 13th, 2013 (08:09 PM).
I'M ALL FIRED UP
Team Johto
ModeratorBS

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Altairis
Name: Lapras
Pair: Friendly!

I like videogames and anime (fairy tail oMFG) and cats and reading sometimes! yay I'm excited to meet new people. :3
Old February 13th, 2013 (09:55 PM).
Kkaebsong
Team Johto

Nature: Quiet
Oh, I would like to know other people and give this a try..
Name: Ashist_Wilketch
Pair: Friendly Pair

About me: I'm simple , I love anime and music. I like drawing stuffs and play instruments. Been wanting to meet to friends and I like joining forums to meet new people. I'm a huge fan of pokemon though I don't play any video games. I'm quite the quiet and shy type actually but I did change some of my shyness when I step into a new life in school,I'm already in college yet my height doesn't seems to satisfy itXD
Old February 13th, 2013 (11:36 PM). Edited February 14th, 2013 by skyluigi2.
L-let's a-go...!
Team Sinnoh
Silver Tier

Nature: Jolly
Okay, why not.
Name: Totodile42
Pair: Regular Pair
So, I'm 17, male, straight and I enjoy Nintendo games and stuff. I'm currently studying maths, computing and physics at college. Oh yeah, and I write articles for a popular Nintendo news site. It takes a lot for me to be unhappy; most of the time I'm pretty upbeat! I like drawing stuff, although I'm not very good at it. I like meeting new people and I'm pretty funny, or so I've been told many a time.

☆ 3DS FC: 5069-3912-3062
☆ NNID: skyluigi
☆ PSN ID: Jellygamer
☆ Let me know if you've added me!

☆ Next most anticipated game(s): Super Mario Maker, Yo-Kai Watch and Little Battlers eXperience

☆ Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros. and Yoshi's Woolly World

☆ I'm known on Twitter as skyluigi2 as well

☆ Paired with Tsutarja

Old February 13th, 2013 (11:54 PM). Edited February 14th, 2013 by Canen.
Sometimes, I like to party.
Team Kanto

Hi. I'm Canen, and I am the new party viking of PC.

Name: Canen, resident party viking.
Pairing: Friendly mode, activate!

I enjoy anime (Full Metal Alchemist, Bleach, Ghost in the Shell) and football (soccer for you non UK types).

I consider myself a hopeless romantic, a master of the arts and an all round good guy.

Remember, one day i'll probably be president of the Universe, too.

I'm also 27, and a fine specimen of a man at the peak of his physical form.

With regards to Pokemon, you won't find anyone in the UK more dedicated than me. I've been playing it since the day of release of the original Red and Blue (and even green in japan) versions and i'm a pro :D
Pokemon Y battle record 5-1-1 (W-D-L)
-
Vs Non-Poke Community trainers:
Wins: Sven (1) Lynah (1) Colin (1) Juan (1) Nathan (1)
Draws: -
Losses: Iceman (1)
-
Vs Poke Community trainers:
Wins: -
Draws: - Chell (no result)
Losses: -
-
Please note I am a UK trainer, therefore our time differences for battle and trade planning purposes will be:
New York time: -5 hours (e.g 12pm your time is 5pm my time)
Tokyo time: +8 hrs (e.g 12pm your time is 4am my time)
I am always free between 5pm and 8pm my time Mon-Fri, and 12pm - 12am at weekends for battles or trades.
-

Old February 14th, 2013 (12:14 AM).
Carrion
Team Johto
Gold Tier

Name: Aeon
Pair: Romantic (Mentally androgynous Male, Pansexual)
. Regular if Romantic doesn't work out on me.

Hello hello.

I'm 18 hailing from CO. I'm a bit of a metal head, and am bit of a tech junkie. Some of my friends compliment me on my 'witty' humor and generally I'm shy but friendly. Currently I'm going to school for Computer Science while also juggling work in the process. One of my dreams is to travel the world.

Pokemon used to be my number one obsession but... considering the avatars I'm using I think it changed to Touhou. When it comes to video games I play a large variety that is constantly changing. My favorite franchise ever would have to be Animal Crossing though; no doubt about it.
Old February 14th, 2013 (12:51 AM).
Dreamer*
Team Hoenn

Nature: Sassy
Ohhh. Sounds interesting!

Uhmmm.. I'm into doing artsy stuffs (designing interiors using sketchup), really love to watch PKMN series over and over again, and playing volleyball on weekends! I've been wanting to meet some filipinos here so I joined here.

Name : Eiffelle
Pair : Friendly Pair~
Old February 14th, 2013 (01:26 AM).
My life would suck without you
Team Hoenn
Crystal Tier

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
Hey y'all, I'm Aaron from the land of Kangaroos, Australia. I have been playing Pokémon from as long as I can remember, and obviously my favourite is Vaporeon (and always has been). I also like stuff like Naruto, Spongebob, Ed, Edd n Eddy and other cartoons.

Name: vaporeon7
Pair: Friendly Pair!
Old February 14th, 2013 (04:17 AM).
Team Johto

Nature: Quiet
Name: synerjee
Pair: Regular pair!

Hey, I'm synerjee, but you may call me syn or Amanda if you wish. c: I shan't reveal my age here - that's for you to figure out, but I can say that I'm in my first year of university, studying Psychology, so go figure. xD I like all things music (singing, listening to music, playing musical instruments), swimming, all things Japan (the language, the country, the culture, etc.), animals, reading, etc. There's more of that in my About Me section in my profile. xD I like chocolate, mangoes, bananas, strawberries, more chocolate, ice cream....sweet and juicy stuff, in general. :P I'm a huge fan of Pokemon and I've played all the generations ever made and enjoyed them all. My favourite colours are red and blue and purple and green......gahh, I can't choose xD I sometimes go to PC's Battle Server for some fun battles (check my sig!). Oh, and I love MLP. :3
Old February 14th, 2013 (07:04 AM).
Let's Keep It Simple
Team Unova

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to ~Anbuja
Name: Anbuja
Pair: Friendly
Info about me: Im 20, Male :p
I usually visit the ROm Hacking section here and there, I also hax :D
And im open to everyone who wants to talk, probably a very speaky person :>
Old February 14th, 2013 (07:10 AM). Edited February 18th, 2013 by Jbsundown.
Team Kanto

Sure, I'll sign up for this, why not! :D
I'm 15, male, from England, I enjoy EVERY genre of music and play all kinds of video games in my spare time. I enjoy Pokémon and have completed the kanto dex on Fire Red, one of my greatest achievements ever! xD I have also self-taught myself some programming languages ranging from VB.NET and HTML to Java and Python/Ruby (They're pretty much the same thing to me xD)

Name: Jbsundown (JB for short)
Pair: Friendly pair!

Thanks! :D

Completed Challenges:
Legendary Trio: Crystal; Moltres, Lugia, Raikou
Username Challenge: FireRed
Old February 14th, 2013 (07:40 AM). Edited February 16th, 2013 by Fenne-kun.
//TheEternalSushi
Team Sinnoh

Nature: Bold
I'll just give this a try xD Always good to have more people to talk to, after all...

Age - 16

Gender - Male

Orientation - Straight

Name - Welll just call me Fenne-kun for now x3

Main hobbies here - Writing FanFiction (people say I'm pretty dang good at it to so I'm proud of it ), composing Pokemon Themes/Soundtracks and participating in small hack groups as composer and storyliner (yes, apparently I like making up stories xp). Used to love Roleplaying, but after failing for multiple times I kinda gave up. I will go back if a good friend/parts wants me to though. As long as the paired up person can have a fun conversation with me, it's all good! I don't really care if she's girly or a gamer - i'm flexible?

I also used to have an account here, but it got abandoned quite a long time ago, so I'm not necessarily a noob here xD I also don't mind MLP, JB etc since I said I'm pretty flexible xD What else can I say hmm uh...I like blue? XD Favorite Pokemon - Fennekin, Umbreon, Lucario

Likes - A person with a cheerful attitude. Supportive. Likes...a large range of music (old AND new)/fanfic/roleplaying (one above? XD or more). Similar age maybe? Don't want a 25 year old now would I? XD Active if possible.

Dislikes - Snaps back when I talk ;_; Inactive people that poof often. Backstabbing. Being a tease ._.

Pair - Uh...ro...mantic...? idunnooooasniasnfk. >////> If I'm THAT weird and nobody's compatible, regular will do
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links