Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Casting
Reload this Page Pokémon: The Zeta Emergence (OOC Thread)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old March 4th, 2013 (07:57 PM).
► My Happy Little Pill 
Platinum Tier

Nature: Lax
No worries, I'm still yet to get a post up for the route =P
Old March 5th, 2013 (05:56 PM). Edited March 5th, 2013 by Somniac.
Probably sleeping.
Gold Tier

Nature: Naughty
Ffion's next post is up, a little bit of a short one.

Introduces a new recurring NPC that will crop up from now and then for Ffion, and giving her another battle.

Hope it's not stepping on any toes by getting Bella's levels up a bit, but I think it should be alright as Eevee doesn't learn any decent moves yet in comparison to several of the other Pokémon. That and the fact that Bella will be Ffion's only Pokémon for a while, unless something I really take a fancy to pops up on one of the routes ahead :p

By the way Jake, I love your new D. Tenant themed avatar/sig. Easily my favorite doctor.

Edit: Oh while I'm at it;

This Thursday is my 21st birthday, and I'll be away most of Wednesday, and hideously drunk on Weds, and hungover on Thurs. Thus it may be a few days before you see anything from me.
Old March 5th, 2013 (05:59 PM).
► My Happy Little Pill 
Platinum Tier

Nope, you're fine doing that. Although a shorter battle only netted you a level, it's still better than nothing! Plus, if you're going for Espeon/Umbreon that's getting added to as well!

Also, I've made a decision and I'm going to drop my character out and just GM here. With the other RPs I'm in, plus GMing this and writing the chapters, I'd like to see myself focusing more on writing the story than trying to RP with it, when I already have great RPers bringing it to life for me! Maybe I'll pop in my character every now and then, but for now Geoff Sekara is dropped =P Which also means we have another slot open if anyone wants to reserve it!

Also, I agree, 10 is the best =x
Old March 5th, 2013 (06:24 PM).
Probably sleeping.
Gold Tier

Quote originally posted by Jake♫:
Nope, you're fine doing that. Although a shorter battle only netted you a level, it's still better than nothing! Plus, if you're going for Espeon/Umbreon that's getting added to as well!

Also, I've made a decision and I'm going to drop my character out and just GM here. With the other RPs I'm in, plus GMing this and writing the chapters, I'd like to see myself focusing more on writing the story than trying to RP with it, when I already have great RPers bringing it to life for me! Maybe I'll pop in my character every now and then, but for now Geoff Sekara is dropped =P Which also means we have another slot open if anyone wants to reserve it!

Also, I agree, 10 is the best =x
Ah yeah, I may indeed be going for one of the happiness evo's but no spoilers as of yet :]

It's sad to see Geoff go, but it would be good to see him pop up now and then, interacting with Zeta or whatnot :p
Old March 5th, 2013 (06:51 PM).
► My Happy Little Pill 
Platinum Tier

I might just make him an NPC at some random points that people can feel free to control, but outside of that I'd rather just tell the story for this =)
Old March 5th, 2013 (08:36 PM).

Nature: Hasty
its gonna be kinda weird to not have the person who started and is GMing this not actually be in it. Its a shame but at least your character will be appearing every now and then. I can understand why you want to drop out with all of the other rps and everything else. Also if we are talking about evolutions, its pretty obvious who Riolu is going evolving into, but WHEN he evolves will be a surprise

Current things Im doing:
RP: Pokemon: The zeta emergence
Nuzlocke: Pokemon Platinum
Regular playthrough: Pokemon blaze black 2
Old March 5th, 2013 (09:00 PM).
► My Happy Little Pill 
Platinum Tier

Quote originally posted by king_nick72:
its gonna be kinda weird to not have the person who started and is GMing this not actually be in it. Its a shame but at least your character will be appearing every now and then. I can understand why you want to drop out with all of the other rps and everything else. Also if we are talking about evolutions, its pretty obvious who Riolu is going evolving into, but WHEN he evolves will be a surprise
Well that's also going to be a surprise to you =P I'll be the one to tell you it's happiness is high enough to evolve, and then at any point from there on out you'll be able to evolve it.
Old March 5th, 2013 (09:15 PM).

Quote originally posted by Jake♫:
Well that's also going to be a surprise to you =P I'll be the one to tell you it's happiness is high enough to evolve, and then at any point from there on out you'll be able to evolve it.

..... ok thats cool, im hoping that he will be able to evolve when i want him to though...

Current things Im doing:
Old March 5th, 2013 (09:19 PM).
► My Happy Little Pill 
Platinum Tier

I have no idea what you had in mind, so sorry if it goes against it. You as the player don't really have control over much, it's like in-game mechanics. But don't worry, it's not gonna be like "Oh, it's the 6th gym! It's ready to evolve now!" Plus there are other ways for you to up it's happiness further than normal (writing posts about bonding for example).
Old March 6th, 2013 (04:52 AM).

no its fine, honestly, i was gonna evolve Riolu a little bit later then people usually do. I'd say I would have evolved him somewhere around the seventh gym

Current things Im doing:
Old March 7th, 2013 (09:02 AM).
► My Happy Little Pill 
Platinum Tier

So what happened to half of you guys? EvilSkittles I know had computer troubles, but that was supposed to be over by the weekend. Puppeteer hasn't made a single post, a few haven't started the route, some of you have started Route 29 (which is perfectly fine), but it's been awhile since you've updated. I don't want to have to kick people because of inactivity =/
Old March 7th, 2013 (09:41 AM).
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
...You can go on without me; I really don't want to be the cause of this dragging down. x__x

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old March 7th, 2013 (10:08 AM).
► My Happy Little Pill 
Platinum Tier

Quote originally posted by Miss Doronjo:
...You can go on without me; I really don't want to be the cause of this dragging down. x__x
I have no issue waiting, I just want to know what's happening =x I like who we have in the RP currently, and I don't wanna see anyone go!
Old March 7th, 2013 (04:29 PM).
Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!

Nature: Sassy
I'm still alive. I think. My vacation wound up just being a gigantic pain in the ass and doing more to curb my posting than aid it. I'm trying to make an opening post now as well as maybe a second one to help catch myself up. Sorry for the wait guys.
Old March 7th, 2013 (04:41 PM).
► My Happy Little Pill 
Platinum Tier

It's no biggie, just wanted an update I guess of where everyone was in terms of posting. As long as you're good to go then I'm happy!
Old March 7th, 2013 (06:22 PM).

I probably won't post for about a week or so. The reason why is because I will be busy moving, and I will be with my little bro in his basket ball tournament

Current things Im doing:
Old March 8th, 2013 (08:10 AM).
Probably sleeping.
Gold Tier

As always, I'm busy for the weekend/birthday but I'm being a good girl and staying mostly sober, so I'll be around come monday <3
Old March 8th, 2013 (08:12 AM).
I Never Asked For This.

Nature: Naive
I'm still here! I had a big big test last week so I was being la bum and studying 24/7. Anyway, expect a pot today nor tomorrow!

Find me on:

Storenvy :: DeviantART :: Tumblr :: Twitter
Old March 9th, 2013 (11:41 AM).
► My Happy Little Pill 
Platinum Tier

Well I'm glad everyone's still alive. So here's what's happening
  • We have another spot open since EvilSkittles PMed me and dropped out
  • I'll post the next chapter today or tomorrow for those who are ready to move on
  • Everyone else still has more than enough time to catch up ^_^
Old March 9th, 2013 (12:43 PM).

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to blaziken153
Lucas Dean
Personality: Lucas has a kind heart, he can befriend someone quick and helps people when needed.He knows a lot about pokemon and it is because he watches them a lot on TV and reads a lot of books.Lucas hates tall people, because they usually are mean.He likes to watch fight's a lot, but dose not like to fight him self.
Appearance : Lucas is a Caucasian boy who stands at 5,7 and is rather slim.Lucas wears a Green shirt, black pants, green sneakers and a black hat.His hat has small yellow dots on them,the green shirt has a picture of a pokeball on it,his pannt are plain black same as his sneakers.
History: Lucas lives in Azelea town,he was also born there and never exited the place.Lucas had a brother who died in a house fire, he was aged 15 and Lucas was aged 4.His Father works at the Blackthorn City Gym as a Pokemon breeder.Lucas' Mother works as a clerk at the Pokemart at Azelea town.Lucas a almost not working finger which was singed,he touched an electrical fence.
Starter Selection : Torchic Eggmove - Low Kick
RP Sample: From Pokemon: Journey Through Novia
Spoiler:
''Dew town can't be far now'' Dan thought to himself, it was getting dark and Dan wanted to be in Dew town before nightfall.As he continued he saw a pokemon, ''I wonder what kind of pokemon is this'', Dan took out his pokedex and scanned it ''Togepi, the Spike Ball Pokémon. Happiness is stored in Togepi's shell, and it shares its happiness with kind-hearted people'', '' Hmm, i am going to try and catch this Togepi'' Dan thought.'' Go Vanillite, we are going to have this Togepi'' ''Vanillite!'' The pokemon was exited.

The Togepi saw Vanillite and Dan and thought that it needed to battle so it used peck before Dan or Vanillite could react.''Hm a fast guy we have here, alright Vanillite use Ice shard'', Ice shards just kept coming from Vanillite, but Togepi dodged almost every one, the last one hit it.''Now Water pulse'', Vanillite did not stop attacking and was getting weak, the Water Pulse hit Togepi, but it was not done yet.''Don't stop using Water pulse Vanillite'' Dan just kept attacking, but Togepi started to counterattack, it used metronome and the metronome turned into a powerful Flame Wheel, it was a direct hit on Vanillite and Togepi used Metronome again now it turned into a Hail, but Vanillite was not taking damage it was getting it's health restored.''Why is that,oh wait Vanillite's special ability'', since Vanillite's special ability was Ice body it was getting it's health restored.''Vanillite use Water pulse one more time'', it hit Togepi directly and it was still not down so, '' Go pokeball'' Dan threw the pokeball at Togepi and it started shaking.

Completed challanges:
The Formulated challange
Psychic Monotype challange
The Eeveelutions Challange

Old March 9th, 2013 (12:58 PM).
► My Happy Little Pill 
Platinum Tier

@blaziken: I'm sorry, but you're DECLINED. The sign-up sheet show that this RP requires a much more extensive sign-up than that as far as length goes.
Old March 9th, 2013 (02:35 PM).

so let me get this straight...
since i have been gone... evil skittles dropped out, so now 2 people need to sign up
the next chapter is going up soon ( thats a good thing)'
and people are going to be able to catch up.
awsome, bad that skittles dropped out, but awsome
hopefully 2 people will join in soon though

Current things Im doing:
Old March 10th, 2013 (07:51 PM).
► My Happy Little Pill 
Platinum Tier

Good news! I'll have any posts that need to be reviewed tomorrow along with the new chapter up tomorrow afternoon/night guaranteed!
Old March 11th, 2013 (05:38 AM).
Gazing at the sky...

Nature: Brave
Hey guys! Sorry but my computer broke down last week and I only got it today and didn't have any other means of informing you. Furthermore I have a mock exam this Wednesday so until than I won't have any free time to post. Just wanted to let you know that I'm still interested in the RP and I promise to catch up with everyone after Wednesday.

Roleplays I'm in:
The Hidden Mythology: A Sinnoh Tale

“ I seldom end up where I wanted to go, but almost always end up where I need to be. "

Old March 12th, 2013 (11:00 AM). Edited March 12th, 2013 by Somniac.
Probably sleeping.
Gold Tier

*Is lurking for that new chapter.*

I'm eager to see what awaits us in cherrygrove, and beyond!

Yup, I'm back anyway. My weekend was pretty intensive what with all the growing a year older I did.

edit: Jake, will there be weather and time of day specified in the next chapter? That would be glorious.

edit: One more thing! [Damn, I miss that show.] Would it be acceptable to have other stores apart from the pokemart in cherrygrove?

Sponsored Links