The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 15th, 2013, 07:10 PM
KingSquirtle
Unhatched Egg

Advertise here
So while details for gen IV are scant, I hope that as things come to light well see some new exciting new info come out. Every other thread is about speculation on topics but I wanna know what solid official features you are waiting most for. Or just obvious precedents, like how even gens always add pre and post evolutions (as evidenced by ninfa so I'm pretty sure this precedent will stand lol). For me, I'm most excited that, by this being te 6th gen, we can have a team of starter of all one type!! I'm a water starter fanatic so I'm so anxious to have a team of blastoise feraligatr swampert empoleon samurott and [froakie's third form]!!! It won't be like an in game team probably cuz too many common weaknesses, but it will be really cool to use this against any rock ground or fire teams in the new region. Also it'll be cool to do the same with fire and grass teams too. I just finished evolving all the starters in white so I thought how cool this will be after I realized we've got 5 starters in each type now. Sorry for long post but I'm excited and needed to spazz xD
Old February 15th, 2013, 07:34 PM
Killjoy
"He was a laser fish."

Nature: Quiet
The thing that I am most looking forward to is simply the fact that it's a new Pokemon game with new Pokemon!
Old February 15th, 2013, 09:26 PM
Nintendofox3d
Watch Pokemon Cyclone Saga!!

The fact that we get to explore a pokemon world in full 3-D.
GameFreak won't let us down!

Pokemon Cyclone Saga
-The Pokemon Series-

Watch It Here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/iNeonFox
Old February 15th, 2013, 10:23 PM
shengar
♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥

Nature: Lonely
The thing being new generation itself already excited for number of reasons XD

Pokemon is a Japanese RPG Made By a Japanese Developer With Japanese Audience in Mind I tell You
Old February 16th, 2013, 01:15 AM
classiccartoonsftw
Nintendo is for awesome people

I'm most excited about the new Pokemon. Especially new evolutions of already existing Pokemon.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=304577

Be sure to check the last page!

Credit for this sig goes to Ash`, credit for my avatar goes to The Epic Pikachu from Tumblr
Old February 16th, 2013, 01:45 AM
Went
Blue

Send a message via Skype™ to Went
This is an incredibly broad thread and we already have individual ones for each feature D: And a general dicussion thread where this would fit better. So I'm sorry but I'm going to close this.

"Yes sir. They are."

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here