The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old February 18th, 2013, 08:09 AM
B3andon
Unhatched Egg

Hey everyone! I am new to the community of course. I'm interested in Rom hacks, also I am skilled at Photoshop and enjoy creating Pokemon sprites. So that basically it just saying hi .
Old February 18th, 2013, 10:27 AM
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Hey there B3andon, welcome to PokeCommunity. Seems like you would be interested in heading over to the Emulation and Pixel Art forums. Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? Like what your interests where in terms of Pokemon and non-Pokemon related topics? Though there is no pressure to if you don't want to.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me or a moderator her. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Ever wonder what goes through my head as I breed Pokemon? Want to see all the steps and pains I take to provide Pokemon for all of you? Well clicky clicky [here].
Old February 18th, 2013, 10:46 AM
Gyardosamped
entering snake habitat
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Gyardosamped
Hey, B3andon!

Welcome to PC! That's pretty cool that you're interested in ROM hacking! Are you in the process of making your own game or are just interested in what others have made? :p As tabor said, you'll find the emulation forum your home if you're into the hacking aspects of Pokémon!

That's also quite cool that you are experienced with Photoshop! I've always wanted to learn to use the program but have never really set my mind to it. I'd love to see your work/sprites, so you should definitely post them in the art & design forum. :] Let me know if you do!

You should most definitely tell us some more of your interests as tabor said! Maybe your interests with the Pokémon series and what games you've played?

If you have any questions or would just like to chat, don't hesitate to leave a visitor message on my profile!

See you around!
Old February 18th, 2013, 10:59 AM
B3andon
Unhatched Egg

Gyardosamped I'm not in the process of making my own game but I am interested in helping one.

If you want to learn Photoshop it actually really simple once you get started just Google some tutorials.

some of the games I have beaten are Fire Red, Diamond and Gold for the ds I have played just about every Pokemon game and many rom hacks......Thanks for the warm welcome guys!(:
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links