The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Old March 2nd, 2013, 04:14 PM
Xilfer
'twas fun.
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty

Advertise here
...So...where's the IC? It's been a little while already.
Old March 2nd, 2013, 05:23 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
I'm still creating it; it just took a little while longer than expected.. ^^;

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old March 3rd, 2013, 01:28 PM
True Epicness
Magnificent Turnip

Hey, this looks interesting...

Might have a go at signing up, not sure about the number of spaces... Leafeon is the only one not reserved, right? Not entirely used to it, or grass types at all, for that matter, but I guess I could roll with it. Unless there can be more than one person choosing each starter? If not, it might be nice to have something telling us which ones are taken without having to scan all the posts :p

Anyway, how lenient is the thing with medieval-ish appearance? I'm not really sure what the criteria is, as you can see from my sig, that's the kind of thing I'd be going with... not sure if that's alright.
Any-who, I've kind of got stuff ready-ish, it's just I've signed up to a couple of RPs, but they seem to be a little inactive, dying, or dead, so no RP sample, really... This one's just about to start, soo... yeah, figured if I am accepted then something'd happen.
In conclusion; looks good, just give me the green light or something

Old March 4th, 2013, 02:52 PM
Xilfer
'twas fun.
Community Supporter

This seems to be taking a little longer than I expected. If it takes until the end of this week, I'm afraid I'll have to pull out.
Old March 8th, 2013, 03:31 PM
Xilfer
'twas fun.
Community Supporter

Okay, sorry for double posting, but I've decided to drop out of this roleplay because it's taking way too long for the IC to come up.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here