The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old February 18th, 2013, 05:22 PM
rebelxgirl

Nature: Timid
Hello ya'll! I'm new to this community, but not new to Pokemon. I've been playing Pokemon for years since I was little on my original Gameboy. I've got atleast one of about all of the generations. I was motivated to search for a community because I finally got Nintendo WFC set up on my DS when I received Black 2 for Valentine's Day. I've got Black & White, but never fixed my WiFi to use the Global Link. Therefore, I have no idea how the Global Link & stuff works. I would like to meet some other Pokemon players & maybe learn something new. I'm usually a pretty friendly person.
Old February 18th, 2013, 05:30 PM
AmericanWonderland
Sassmaster

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to AmericanWonderland
Welcome! I'm relatively new here as well, I just joined yesterday. It's nice to meet you! I hope we can be friends! ^u^

3DS Friend Code: 3540-0523-4819
Old February 18th, 2013, 05:37 PM
rebelxgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanWonderland View Post
Welcome! I'm relatively new here as well, I just joined yesterday. It's nice to meet you! I hope we can be friends! ^u^
Thank you! And that'd be cool!

Don't kill me if I disappear in a trade, I work in public safety, sometimes stuff happens. I'll be back.
I have a Rock type Friend Safari with Boldore, Corsola, & Barbacle. PM me to trade FCs.

Have a few legendaries & some rare Pokemon to complete my National dex. Clones or touch trades would be great. If we do touch trades, I do have some legendaries for touch trade only. Help is appreciated.
Old February 18th, 2013, 06:09 PM
Venitardus
Breeder

Send a message via Skype™ to Venitardus
Hi there, and welcome to PC!
I am sure that you will make yourself at home here.
It's nice to meet you. I'm Joe, also known as jak300000 on youtube and Venitardus everywhere else. I am an old timer in terms of playing pokemon. i started playing when i was around the age of 6 with red and blue, and i am now 19 waiting for X and Y to come out.

Anywho, its nice to meet you, and hopefully we could be friends. If you need anything, you can contact me anytime.
Friend safari: Normal •Pokemon X/Y: Loudred, Dunsparce, Smeargle
Let me know if you add me, I'll add you as well. You wanna talk, then let's talk.
Recent owner of: Pokémon breeders club
Alpha Sapphire!!
Old February 18th, 2013, 06:16 PM
Starry Windy
Ride the currents with us.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Hi rebelxgirl. You've come into the right place. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself in Pokecommunity! Welcome and have a great time here!
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
Old February 18th, 2013, 07:01 PM
Gyardosamped
entering snake habitat
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Gyardosamped
Hey, rebelxgirl!

Welcome to PC!

I've been playing Pokémon, too, since I was a wee lad. :p I still have my original (working) Gameboy! xD That's awesome that you own a game from each generation. I love die-hard fans! x)

That's soooo cute that you got Black 2 for a Valentine's gift. That would seriously make my day had someone done that for me. I'm very glad you got your WiFi set up! For some reason, I have always had trouble with getting my games connected to WiFi. >.< Anywyas, you'll definitely meet people here who share the same interests as you!

If you ever have any questions or would just like to chat, don't hesitate to leave a visitor's message on my profile!

See you around!

P.S. Super cool siggy, I love it. :D
Old February 18th, 2013, 07:20 PM
Hikamaru
オニゴーリ
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Hi Rebel, and welcome!

I've been a fan of Pokemon since it came to Australia, and I've been playing the games since Ruby. I only play mainly 4th and 5th Gen these days, and maybe even X and Y when they come out. Those games are gonna be AWESOME! I'm currently playing Black 2 right now, and I do love the new features it introduced.

Nice to see you got Black 2 as well, I always preferred it and Black over White and White 2 for some reason. Maybe it's cos I like the aesthetic look of Black/Black 2 better. If you want to discuss both pairs of games, we have two sections you should take a look at: Black 2 & White 2 as well as Black & White. I'm pretty active in those sections since I do love 5th Gen a lot.

If you ever need to talk, feel free to leave me a VM.

- Hikari10
Old February 18th, 2013, 07:48 PM
rebelxgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
Hi Rebel, and welcome!

I've been a fan of Pokemon since it came to Australia, and I've been playing the games since Ruby. I only play mainly 4th and 5th Gen these days, and maybe even X and Y when they come out. Those games are gonna be AWESOME! I'm currently playing Black 2 right now, and I do love the new features it introduced.

Nice to see you got Black 2 as well, I always preferred it and Black over White and White 2 for some reason. Maybe it's cos I like the aesthetic look of Black/Black 2 better. If you want to discuss both pairs of games, we have two sections you should take a look at: Black 2 & White 2 as well as Black & White. I'm pretty active in those sections since I do love 5th Gen a lot.

If you ever need to talk, feel free to leave me a VM.

- Hikari10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyardosamped View Post
Hey, rebelxgirl!

Welcome to PC!

I've been playing Pokémon, too, since I was a wee lad. :p I still have my original (working) Gameboy! xD That's awesome that you own a game from each generation. I love die-hard fans! x)

That's soooo cute that you got Black 2 for a Valentine's gift. That would seriously make my day had someone done that for me. I'm very glad you got your WiFi set up! For some reason, I have always had trouble with getting my games connected to WiFi. >.< Anywyas, you'll definitely meet people here who share the same interests as you!

If you ever have any questions or would just like to chat, don't hesitate to leave a visitor's message on my profile!

See you around!

P.S. Super cool siggy, I love it. :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Heart View Post
Hi rebelxgirl. You've come into the right place. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself in Pokecommunity! Welcome and have a great time here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venitardus View Post
Hi there, and welcome to PC!
I am sure that you will make yourself at home here.
It's nice to meet you. I'm Joe, also known as jak300000 on youtube and Venitardus everywhere else. I am an old timer in terms of playing pokemon. i started playing when i was around the age of 6 with red and blue, and i am now 19 waiting for X and Y to come out.

Anywho, its nice to meet you, and hopefully we could be friends. If you need anything, you can contact me anytime.
Thanks guys for making me feel very welcome! It is very much appreciated! You are all very nice! I'm glad I came to the forum!

Don't kill me if I disappear in a trade, I work in public safety, sometimes stuff happens. I'll be back.
I have a Rock type Friend Safari with Boldore, Corsola, & Barbacle. PM me to trade FCs.

Have a few legendaries & some rare Pokemon to complete my National dex. Clones or touch trades would be great. If we do touch trades, I do have some legendaries for touch trade only. Help is appreciated.
Old February 19th, 2013, 02:34 AM
Synthet

Nature: Careful
Welcome to the forums! I can't claim to know much about the WFC, but I thought I'd say hello anyway. Hopefully you like it here.
Old February 19th, 2013, 07:55 AM
Fenne-kun
//TheEternalSushi

Nature: Bold
That's an amazing signature! I don't even have one xD Welcome to the community x3 You got a game on valentines' day? Does that mean you have a partner in real life? Nice! :D

"Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist can come from anywhere" - Anton Ego
Old February 19th, 2013, 08:11 AM
ZePokemonGuy
PokeTuber Novice

Nature: Impish
Yup your signature definitely is the definition of awesome: 3 Welcome to PC, I'm relatively new myself; glad to see someone who's been a fan of Pokemon for as long as I have. :D I hope we can be friends, and I hope you enjoy your stay on PC.
I can be sure, you're going to love Global Link and all the features, and maybe we can play sometime! ;D
Enjoy your stay on PC ~

You can now watch me explore Kanto in my FireRed LP, now on the PokeCommunity:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=296942

Finally finished Pokemon Black!
Now accepting BW Wi-Fi Battles, mainly Free Battles, I just wanna have fun. :D
BW Friend Code - 2967 8409 8496
If you want a challenge, HeartGold is my best game yet.
I like fossils as well as you can see by my team. :3

#TeamDeoxys
Old February 20th, 2013, 05:56 AM
Student D1
De-Wott?

Location: It's where the sun rises, but it's smaller than Japan.
Nature: Docile
Send a message via Skype™ to Student D1
That's a really nice signature you have there; I like it! :cer_wink:

Anyways, welcome to the community, Rebel! Just like yourself, I'm a newbie... well, an "old" newbie, considering I joined two years ago, but only now did I get to be active. Student D1 is the name by the way, but you can call me as Student; it's a pleasure to meet you.

Well that's lovely, receiving a Black 2 on Valentine's Day. I'm planning to get a Black 2 myself somewhere around my summer break, but I have already gotten White 2 last Christmas so I already know most of the story and such. Once you have gotten your friend code, let's exchange codes sometime and maybe do some trading if you want.

The Pokémon Global Link is really fun and entertaining, I assure you; there are lots of Pokémon and items to obtain once you go to certain areas of the Island of Dreams in the Dream World. Anyway, you'll know more about the Global Link once you have signed up there.

Again, a pleasure to meet you and I hope we become good friends.

Profile | PM | Intro Thread | PokéSpe | White 2 FC
Old February 20th, 2013, 12:25 PM
rebelxgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthet View Post
Welcome to the forums! I can't claim to know much about the WFC, but I thought I'd say hello anyway. Hopefully you like it here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenne-kun View Post
That's an amazing signature! I don't even have one xD Welcome to the community x3 You got a game on valentines' day? Does that mean you have a partner in real life? Nice! :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZePokemonGuy View Post
Yup your signature definitely is the definition of awesome: 3 Welcome to PC, I'm relatively new myself; glad to see someone who's been a fan of Pokemon for as long as I have. :D I hope we can be friends, and I hope you enjoy your stay on PC.
I can be sure, you're going to love Global Link and all the features, and maybe we can play sometime! ;D
Enjoy your stay on PC ~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Student D1 View Post

Anyways, welcome to the community, Rebel! Just like yourself, I'm a newbie... well, an "old" newbie, considering I joined two years ago, but only now did I get to be active. Student D1 is the name by the way, but you can call me as Student; it's a pleasure to meet you.

Well that's lovely, receiving a Black 2 on Valentine's Day. I'm planning to get a Black 2 myself somewhere around my summer break, but I have already gotten White 2 last Christmas so I already know most of the story and such. Once you have gotten your friend code, let's exchange codes sometime and maybe do some trading if you want.

The Pokémon Global Link is really fun and entertaining, I assure you; there are lots of Pokémon and items to obtain once you go to certain areas of the Island of Dreams in the Dream World. Anyway, you'll know more about the Global Link once you have signed up there.

Everybody seems to like my signature! I make graphics in my spare time on occasion & finally made a Pokemon one not too long ago.

And I would love to be friends with all of ya'll! You guys seem great! The PC has made feel very welcome so far!

And yes, I have a partner in real life! He plays Pokemon too. Not quite as much as me, but he plays. I've played with his younger brothers before too on the IR.

And I don't think I have a "friend code" yet? I'll have to look into how to get that.

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student D1 View Post

I've been signed up at the Global Link, & I have a Friend Code now too.

Last edited by rebelxgirl; February 20th, 2013 at 10:45 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links