The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old September 15th, 2013, 04:42 PM
Magykx
It's too cold for you here.

Nature: Bold

Advertise here
I would love to join!

-Magykx
- My favorite character is Michonne, simply because she's so badass! Loved her introduction to the series with the 'pets' and have continued to cheer for her as the show goes on.
- According to the quiz I'm Dale! Funny because I never really liked him.

I'm so ready for season four! Less than a month!

My prediction list!
Spoiler:
LIVES:
Daryl Dixon
Carl Grimes
Rick Grimes
Michonne
Carol Peletier
Sasha
Judith Grimes
Morgan Jones

DIES:
Maggie Greene
Beth Greene
Glenn Rhee
Hershel Greene
Tyreese
Allen
Philip (The Governor)
Old September 17th, 2013, 06:45 AM
Powalen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magykx View Post
I would love to join!

-Magykx
- My favorite character is Michonne, simply because she's so badass! Loved her introduction to the series with the 'pets' and have continued to cheer for her as the show goes on.
- According to the quiz I'm Dale! Funny because I never really liked him.

I'm so ready for season four! Less than a month!

My prediction list!
Spoiler:
LIVES:
Daryl Dixon
Carl Grimes
Rick Grimes
Michonne
Carol Peletier
Sasha
Judith Grimes
Morgan Jones

DIES:
Maggie Greene
Beth Greene
Glenn Rhee
Hershel Greene
Tyreese
Allen
Philip (The Governor)
I really like your prediction list, but I honestly don't see all members of the Greene family dying. Hershel is probably the most likely, but Beth is a possibility too. I don't see Maggie dying though especially of Glenn does in fact get axed because they could develop upon how his death would change her. Although anything is possible as we have seen.

Old September 19th, 2013, 12:35 AM
Powalen

We now have an actual cast member as a member of this club ;D.

Could you remove my old account and put this one on the list, Dipu? :D

Old September 20th, 2013, 10:29 PM
Kirito-kun
~Pokemon Sword Online~

-Username (nickname if desired)-Kirito-kun
-Favorite character and why-Daryl Dixon,'cause he's a hunter AND nicknamed baby Judith "lil'asskicker.
-Go to this link here.-
Old October 1st, 2013, 10:17 PM
Denny Hamlin
The S o u l Survivor

Nature: Brave
FINALLY. I just finished all three seasons, which means I can finally join this group. <3

-Meganium90 (Megan)
-This is hard, really. I want to say Daryl, but there's also Carol, Glenn, and Maggie. It's hard to choose between those three tbh! But if I have to choose JUST ONE, I'll pick Daryl because there's no doubt he's the best character in the show.

Spoiler:
Old October 4th, 2013, 12:30 PM
Powalen

Yay, Megan was finally able to join <3 I know the finale was emotional for you as well 8(

Guys this is the last weekend that we will be without to show!! I can barely contain my excitement as the last few months without TWD have been really saddening. So happy it is almost here.

Old October 4th, 2013, 12:54 PM
Denny Hamlin
The S o u l Survivor

Has anyone been to Hot Topic lately? They have really good merch on TWD in stock! I went there today to browse and I was so HYPED that they have TWD t-shirts and dog tags and Vinyl dolls. OH MY GOD. I want a Daryl t-shirt so bad!
Old October 4th, 2013, 06:52 PM
Powalen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meganium90 View Post
Has anyone been to Hot Topic lately? They have really good merch on TWD in stock! I went there today to browse and I was so HYPED that they have TWD t-shirts and dog tags and Vinyl dolls. OH MY GOD. I want a Daryl t-shirt so bad!

If you go back you have to get us all Daryl shirts

Old October 5th, 2013, 12:14 PM
Doctor
& time lord

Nature: Naive
Soon, it starts again. I've been playing The Last Of Us and kind of wish for the world around The Walking Dead to be something similar to that, haha. But obviously there are less survivors in TWD universe.

trust me, I'm the Doctor !

Old October 6th, 2013, 02:03 AM
Powalen

One week now until it returns. It seems like it has been forever since the finale, but it's only been a couple of months. Time goes by so slow 8(

On another note, apparently there is a TWD spinoff happening that is unrelated to the current cast. Has anyone else heard anything about this? Here is a link with a few details.

Old October 6th, 2013, 02:48 AM
Doctor
& time lord

Nature: Naive
Well, the TWD universe is kind of broad, since it all started as a game with completely different characters than those in the show. Right? So a spin-off that will reveal more about the world around them certainly sounds cool!

trust me, I'm the Doctor !

Old October 6th, 2013, 08:38 AM
Powalen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
Well, the TWD universe is kind of broad, since it all started as a game with completely different characters than those in the show. Right? So a spin-off that will reveal more about the world around them certainly sounds cool!

Yeah that is what I was thinking. It would give us to possibly see another survivor's story and survival adventure from somewhere else in the world.

Old October 6th, 2013, 09:54 AM
Denny Hamlin
The S o u l Survivor

Exactly what Rika said. This is a great idea since many of us want to know about the expanded "zombie universe". For me, I'd also want to see other people's point of view. Not only in Georgia but also maybe... the west coast? California probably? xD

I'm too hyped rn lmao.
Old October 6th, 2013, 09:59 AM
Powalen

Quote:
Exactly what Rika said. This is a great idea since many of us want to know about the expanded "zombie universe". For me, I'd also want to see other people's point of view. Not only in Georgia but also maybe... the west coast? California probably? xD

I'm too hyped rn lmao.

I was thinking that it could be expanded even further possibly to other countries and see point's of view from more populous countries such as China. I think it would really make for an interesting storyline too see something from that approach.

Old October 6th, 2013, 07:05 PM
Denny Hamlin
The S o u l Survivor

That just made me want to write a short story about Mexico's point of view. My imagination just...clicked. haha xD
Old October 6th, 2013, 07:19 PM
Dakota
ignore the whisper

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Dakota
gdi, must remember to edit this thread when im on in the morning

I WANT THAT T-SHIRT.
Old October 6th, 2013, 10:09 PM
Powalen

Quote:
That just made me want to write a short story about Mexico's point of view. My imagination just...clicked. haha xD

That would be really cool to! I think what would be most interesting is to see how bad the cases are in other countries because we don't really have a knowledge outside of what has happened in America. Other countries might be less infected or even worse. In all honestly though, I'd like to see the spinoff start from the very beginning where the virus first started and see how quickly it spreads.

Old October 6th, 2013, 11:54 PM
«Chuckles»
First of all, I'm not a "total psycho"

-Username: Chuckles
-Favorite character: Ezekiel, he has a tiger.
I am apparently Rick...

I read the comics so I know when and who dies though one person should have committed suicide already and a certain somebody should have been killed.

Topic: I hope that the guv dies they go back and get Morgan before getting back on the road and that well if I say anymore I would be spoiling it now wouldn't I :D

PairFriend Code
Old October 7th, 2013, 09:37 AM
Denny Hamlin
The S o u l Survivor

i am more hyped than i ever was! <33 Sadly I won't be around to watch every episode since I have school D:
Old October 7th, 2013, 09:40 AM
Powalen

Quote:

i am more hyped than i ever was! <33 Sadly I won't be around to watch every episode since I have school D:

I am totally going to try and watch as many episodes this week because it will so get me ready for Sunday night. Not to mention it will be a great way to pass time on this slow week waiting for X&Y :D

Old October 9th, 2013, 05:36 PM
Rai
Misao <3

Nature: Impish
Send a message via AIM to Rai
I am so excited about this Sunday! But I am also kind of nervous about the new season @.@ Does anyone else feel the same way?
Old October 10th, 2013, 01:11 AM
Powalen

I am always nervous haha. It is mostly because this show is always so unpredictable and at any point in time anyone can die. I just don't want to see any of my favorite characters axed early. However, my excitement for the show much overpowers my nervousness for it!

Old October 10th, 2013, 01:47 AM
«Chuckles»
First of all, I'm not a "total psycho"

Yeah I got upset when an unnamed character (for spoilers) died but everyone but rick and Carl will be eventually killed off that is what captain kirk(man) said that he wants rick dieing of old age and Carl as a young man going into the world... Alone

PairFriend Code
Old October 10th, 2013, 12:20 PM
Denny Hamlin
The S o u l Survivor

^I think that's kinda scary imo. But thinking about it, it'd be a much more interesting plot, and point of view for a boy growing up in a new yet destructive world.
Old October 10th, 2013, 03:20 PM
Rai
Misao <3

Nature: Impish
Send a message via AIM to Rai
@Michonne Yeah, same. I am nervous, but I am definitely more excited!

@chuckles I feel that is the whole dilemma with Carl, about how he is going to grow up and adapt to the world. With each season, he gets more and more desensitized. I am scared of how he is going to be as a teenager or adult...

Sponsored Links

Advertise here