The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 20th, 2013, 06:31 AM
peterbakker
Unhatched Egg

Hi there,

I'm Peter, and I just loooove Pokemon! Especially blue, red and yellow version (yes... im old )
I even launched my own Pokemon-style game on Facebook. I'm hoping to get some input on it.

Gr. Peter
Old February 20th, 2013, 10:44 AM
Sheep
MUFFINS ya pls

Nature: Timid
Yo Peter, weeelcome to PC! :DD Great to meet you.

The old games were amazing even despite how dated the graphics are today, so I agree with you. I often play them even now. <3; Yellow was my most recent playthrough of the older games. Stop by the Metal/Color Gen. Games section for all discussions related to the early first and second generations (excluding FR/LG and HG/SS, as they're in the third and fourth generation sections respectively). We have plenty of fans who love the earlier generations here so I'm sure it'd be worthwhile to get involved in the awesome discussions they create. ^^ That's just one of the very many things you can do here, though.

And I recommend putting the information of your game in your signature so everyone can see it underneath your posts. You should also be able to share information about your game (so long as you're actually looking to get feedback and not joining for the sole purpose of advertising it, as PC has a strict stance when it comes to advertising) in Pokemon General. You can always contact Toujours, its moderator, if you want to confirm if you can post it there; I'm sure she knows her section more than anybody so it's worth sending her a quick private message. Have a great time and I hope you enjoy yourself here! :D

See you around~

Old February 20th, 2013, 12:40 PM
Hisoka1895
Hisoka Mavis Dracula

Nature: Sassy
Hi Peter my name is Hisoka but my real name is ciyera nice to meet u😄
Old February 20th, 2013, 09:08 PM
Gyardosamped
entering snake habitat
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Gyardosamped
Hey, Peter!

Welcome to PC!

Woo! We all love Pokémon here, so you'll definitely find people with your same interests here. :p D/w about being "old"! I, along with many others here, love, love, love the first generations. Those, after all, are the originals and can never be replaced. I started off with the original Red version and haven't looked back ever since. x)

That's cool that you launched your own game on FB! What is it about? You might be able to get some input on it here on PC. I'd follow Cirno's instructions on how to go about doing that as PC does have strict policies when it comes to those types of things. :]

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Sponsored Links