Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner
Reload this Page The Downfall of The Hoemm Region

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old December 10th, 2003 (12:40 PM).
UmbreonxTrainerx
Starmie/Vaporeon Trainer

As some of you may have guessed this is a roleplay about the war of the hoenn region.anyone can join just list you basic trainer info and your pokemon so we'll know who's who.
Old December 14th, 2003 (09:36 PM).
Flaming Torchic
HalOWNED!

Location: No longer at the top of the Forum Leaders page. ;_;
Ummm... maybe you should be a little more descriptive for the people who are joining, for example, show an example of what the sign up sheet looks like, and also add more background into the story of the RPG. I am not joining though, I just am telling you what you should do to fix it.
Old December 17th, 2003 (05:14 AM).
UmbreonxTrainerx
Starmie/Vaporeon Trainer

Quote originally posted by FlamingTorchic:
Ummm... maybe you should be a little more descriptive for the people who are joining, for example, show an example of what the sign up sheet looks like, and also add more background into the story of the RPG. I am not joining though, I just am telling you what you should do to fix it.
ok Thanx! I will!

Heres what I'll need from Joiners
POkemonUp to six no legendarys; they dont have to be starters the can be whatever stage of there evolution)
Description:
Personality:
Reason you are Joining to fight in the War:
and
What Type of Food We'll Need To Fit your likings.

Heres some more background:
A long time ago a war between the regions of the Hoenn and Talwakiori,West of The Hoenn.The war had started Because the People of Talwakiori wanted more land requiring The Hoenn Region would have to give up some land.The Hoenn Region said no and Immediatly Talwakiori started to attack the hoenn region killing pokemon,trainers ,and kidnapping the legendary pokemon.this was one day sealed away by a group of 17 trainers who believed it could be overcome.And Nows it back and The Killings of the pokemon have started... first with the legendaries...
Old December 17th, 2003 (05:52 AM).
UmbreonxTrainerx
Starmie/Vaporeon Trainer

I dont blame um if the dont join
Old January 2nd, 2004 (11:51 AM).
princess_legess
pkmn nurse

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to princess_legess

POkemon Description:lv 75 torkoal (my prized and mosted loved pkmn, also my very first pkmn), 4 lv 65 slugma's, and a lv 60 mightyena.

Personality: Im a very stronge fighter, and i love fire/rock/lava/ strenght pkmn.

Reason you are Joining to fight in the War: heonn is my home and i want to continue my familys legasy( my great X4 grandpa faought in the first war.).

What Type of Food We'll Need To Fit your likings: i love japaness food and chinesse.
~!~!~!~!When some one offers you a life do us all a favour adn TAKE IT!~!~!~!~hey you, ya you, i knoiw ur itching to ask a question about the new pokemon games, common ask me anything and u will get an answer!!!!!
Old January 5th, 2004 (11:10 AM).
Sankari
...gone.

Pokemon: Bulk the Male Machamp (equipped with quick claw) (lv. 57), Skitit the Female Delcatty (soothe bell) (lv. 58), Emerald the Male Flygon (lava cookie) (lv. 57), Ashes the Female Camerupt (focus band) (lv.58), Plug the Male Manectric (magnet) (lv. 57), and Moonlight the male Absol (Cleanse Tag) (lv. 60).
Personality: I'm very courageous and mysterious. I will let go of nothing for anyone's sake, even for my foes.
Reason I am joining: I never have had any adventure in a while. This journey actually has an important purpose, unlike to be a pokemon master.
What type of food I need: Sushi is fine for me. Just don't serve me soup, cheetos, roman noodles, or chinese food because it has Monosodium Glutamate in it. You'll have vomit all over the battle field.

Long, I know...
Old January 5th, 2004 (05:28 PM). Edited January 5th, 2004 by Ali(mika_umbreon).
Ali(mika_umbreon)
The fairest of them all..

Send a message via AIM to Ali(mika_umbreon)
Name: Ali

Description: Long, silky blue hair as soft as a suicune's mane.
Around her neck, tied by a silver chain, is an unused
moonball. She wears a blue shirt with a Snowflake on
it and starry pants. Her eyes are blue
Pokemon:
Starlight, Umbreon, Shiny, female, (lots of info x.x) Aquana, Vaporeon, female, Snowfrost, Articuno, female
Personality: Shy, quiet, she loves to battle. Her Umbreon is her best friend, And her strongest Pokemon. She actually didn't expect to catch articuno, she helped it in the mountains from some people who were attacking it. As thanks, It (who turned out to be a she) offered Ali A ride. She climbed on Snowfrost's back and together they flew off.
Feason for joining: As I said before, Ali loves battling
.n n.
Favorite food: Anything, just nothing salty.

Longer, I know...
((. .
.: )) -::-
. .))
((*. ..* ))
-::- ((. -::-*

This post has been brought to you by Ali(mika_umbreon), 'famous' Pokmon artist and author of many Pokmon Fan Fiction stories.

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links