The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 29th, 2013, 04:08 AM
nomi1993a
Nauman Nasir

OMG the new update is looking epic, and 1 more thing i would like to ask that have u addet 4th and 5th generation moves. . . If u already did than its owsome. Otherwise the game is looking absolutly engaging thanx keep up the hard work
Old March 29th, 2013, 04:43 AM
Atomic Hero
Unhatched Egg

Will there be Dragon/Bug types. If so ask Obliveon if you can use his dragon/bug type in his pokedex. You should check it out here's a link

www . pokecommunity . com / showthread . php ? t = 298284

Remove the spaces I don't have enough posts to do links.
Where are you can you hear me...
Old March 30th, 2013, 10:41 AM
yellow123
RAWR! :3

Nature: Serious
great and beautiful hack you are working on here love the fact that you are always trying to give us updates each week to keep us updated on your progress. Love the moving animation you have in the forest it makes it more realistic than for everything to be still and also love your Pokemon center probably one of the best ones I've seen in all the hacks I've played keep it up!
Old March 30th, 2013, 10:12 PM
MiauHunter
KittenLover

Nature: Gentle
I'm so excited by it. I hope you soon bring out an alpha, that we can try out. Also I hope its ok when someone like me doing a Let's Play about ur Game, even its an Alpha. Of course with your permission. But judging by the pictures of it u let us expecting a hack, on which we can all be excited.
Old April 2nd, 2013, 12:15 PM
~Anbuja
Let's Keep It Simple

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to ~Anbuja
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomi1993a View Post
OMG the new update is looking epic, and 1 more thing i would like to ask that have u addet 4th and 5th generation moves. . . If u already did than its owsome. Otherwise the game is looking absolutly engaging thanx keep up the hard work
Thank you!
Unfortunately I didn't work on any Pokemon data whatsoever or attacks yet, since that isn't my priority right now.
I'm moreconcentrating to replace needed graphics and new scripts.
But if I wont add new moves etc in this alpha I'm sure I'll do it in beta 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic Hero View Post
Will there be Dragon/Bug types. If so ask Obliveon if you can use his dragon/bug type in his pokedex. You should check it out here's a link

www . pokecommunity . com / showthread . php ? t = 298284

Remove the spaces I don't have enough posts to do links.
Sorry but I didn't really bother to remove the spaces to check the fakemons you've mentioned, as I wont add any fakemons.
You have to be happy with official ones, if I add 1 fakemon i'll make a whole fakedex to make sense, which would take maybe 3-4 years to make them fully implementable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow123 View Post
great and beautiful hack you are working on here love the fact that you are always trying to give us updates each week to keep us updated on your progress. Love the moving animation you have in the forest it makes it more realistic than for everything to be still and also love your Pokemon center probably one of the best ones I've seen in all the hacks I've played keep it up!
I actually like keeping it updated :>
Also thanks alot, its nice you're liking what we guys did here since we are enjoying making it alot! :>
I hope you all will too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiauHunter View Post
I'm so excited by it. I hope you soon bring out an alpha, that we can try out. Also I hope its ok when someone like me doing a Let's Play about ur Game, even its an Alpha. Of course with your permission. But judging by the pictures of it u let us expecting a hack, on which we can all be excited.
Thank man!
Also I didn't know that you need the permission to make Let's Plays XD
Anyways go ahead sure!
And yeah the release of the alpha went kind off down alot because of the absense of the scripter, but I'll get to that sooner or later.
Too bad I don't like to say any date, otherwise it might make people spam this thread if I won't be able to get it done by then.

Update: Almost there!

Almost need just scripting for alpha 1! :>

Bye ~Anbuja
Old April 2nd, 2013, 09:29 PM
princeazne

yes finaly i find a game awesome i wait for that if u release please no more bugs
Old April 2nd, 2013, 09:38 PM
Echidna
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbuja's_BlooDY View Post

Bye ~Anbuja
Holy crap. Those tiles though o_o
I am so rooting for this game... Can't wait for the alpha and good luck.

Old April 3rd, 2013, 07:24 PM
princeazne

ur hack was good. one question in this game ?is this iin all pokemon like sinoh jotho kanto etc?
Old April 3rd, 2013, 08:14 PM
Hoenn
➜is not the last B E A C O N

Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
Quote:

Bye ~Anbuja[/center]
... whud?!! You are the tile master, I gotta hand it to you. Those webs look awesome! And so do the Woobats! (You could change the generic Pokéball we pick up as an item tho) And I hope you've got the scripts right xD.

Try making it more cool, and surprise me (of all the stuff we haven't discussed before) with the storyline, okay?

Previously known as Elaitenstile 

Last edited by Hoenn; April 5th, 2013 at 04:04 AM.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 09:32 PM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Nature: Relaxed
Those cave tiles are simply stunning and I love the woobats. Can't wait for play it myself.
Old April 4th, 2013, 12:14 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Well, well... Anbuja, you really outdid yourself with these tiles o.o
There's nothing I can say... they are simply outstanding.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old April 5th, 2013, 12:07 PM
Chimchar 9
inactive ~ depression :/

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Chimchar 9
omg you're back! I thought you had quit! Looks very impressive! I just wish I could get hacking again. :/ However, good luck!
Old April 5th, 2013, 01:11 PM
GoGoJJTech
GoGo

Nature: Quiet
I might actually play this hack. I'm usually super busy but this is appealing
I support you.

Pokémon Platinum Red and Blue

Join me in the chat! Get help or just talk, I really don't care :D | Click here: http://chat.linkandzelda.com:9090/?c...omhacking,GoGo
Old April 5th, 2013, 07:56 PM
Pinkish Purple
五代目水影

Nature: Naughty
Beautiful update I like those spider webs! do they do something special?
Old April 6th, 2013, 01:10 AM
E.C.

Nature: Bold
I can't help but look back at how much this hack has changed throughout the years.I still remember making maps for this hack using those alistair tiles that were so difficult to use lol.I can't believe that this hack has gone from This to something as remarkable as this hack I'm seeing right now.I can honestly say that this hack has improved so much since I last saw it.The mapping/tile inserting really shows how much better you have gotten over time.One thing that really surprised me about this hack was the animated trees since I have yet to see another Pokemon ROM hack have something like this.It shows how much creativity you have with something as simple as animations.As for the scripts,It's needless to say you have yourself a pretty good scripter,although some of the screenshots lack scripts based on the storyline.The storyline as a whole needs to be explained a little better and given more detail on what is really happening.The indoor tiles you inserted are also incredibly good,but I see that some of the tiles lack an outline around them.This screenshot would look much better if you added an outline on the grey floor tiles and the corners of the walls.The same goes for the screenshot of the pokemon center. Giving them an outline really makes tiles stand out more,thus making a really nice effect like this.The outlining and nice palletes in that screenshot give the hack a real GBA feel,rather than having non outlined 4th and 5th gen tiles that look very tacky.Anyways to sum it all up you have a pretty neat hack going anbuja,It's one of the better ROM hacks I've seen here lately,and I'm honored to have been able to work on this hack in the past. :)

Good luck with your hack and in case you ever need any help with ROM hacking you can always hit me up on skype/MSN.
Old April 6th, 2013, 11:05 PM
KurtCobain

Can't wait for the completed game
Old April 8th, 2013, 01:25 PM
~Anbuja
Let's Keep It Simple

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to ~Anbuja
Here are just comments to peoples comments, if you wish to read them go ahead.
If not skip this spoiler.
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by princeazne View Post
yes finaly i find a game awesome i wait for that if u release please no more bugs
Its nice to hear that you are liking this, but I never mentioned any bugs yet :<

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEDRO12 View Post
Holy crap. Those tiles though o_o
I am so rooting for this game... Can't wait for the alpha and good luck.
I'm rooting too, I'm very exited to play myself through it too

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeazne View Post
ur hack was good. one question in this game ?is this iin all pokemon like sinoh jotho kanto etc?
Was good? I thought it is kind off :p
Unfrotunately I won't be able to implement all 649 existing pokemon(not counting VI) but there will be a few here and there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ★Hoenn★ View Post
... whud?!! You are the tile master, I gotta hand it to you. Those webs look awesome! And so do the Woobats! (You could change the generic Pokéball we pick up as an item tho) And I hope you've got the scripts right xD.

Try making it more cool, and surprise me (of all the stuff we haven't discussed before) with the storyline, okay?
I wouldn't call myself tile master or anything but if you think I'm decent then thanks :p
Yeah already changed just that I edited the people first :>
I'll try to make it as cool as possible in my opinion, I hope you that things that are cool for me are for you also :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
Those cave tiles are simply stunning and I love the woobats. Can't wait for play it myself.
Oh thanks, its really nice to see people are liking what I do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Well, well... Anbuja, you really outdid yourself with these tiles o.o
There's nothing I can say... they are simply outstanding.
Thanks really much mate err!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimchar 9 View Post
omg you're back! I thought you had quit! Looks very impressive! I just wish I could get hacking again. :/ However, good luck!
Yes I'm back! :>
It's nice to see you back too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gogojjtech View Post
I might actually play this hack. I'm usually super busy but this is appealing
I support you.
Thanks I hope it will be up to your expections :>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkish Purple View Post
Beautiful update I like those spider webs! do they do something special?
Not really, they aren't even on the possitions to do anything, I mgiht get some that will do some though

Quote:
Originally Posted by ΣŁ1ŦΣ CHΛRIΖΛЯĐ View Post
I can't help but look back at how much this hack has changed throughout the years.I still remember making maps for this hack using those alistair tiles that were so difficult to use lol.I can't believe that this hack has gone from This to something as remarkable as this hack I'm seeing right now.I can honestly say that this hack has improved so much since I last saw it.The mapping/tile inserting really shows how much better you have gotten over time.One thing that really surprised me about this hack was the animated trees since I have yet to see another Pokemon ROM hack have something like this.It shows how much creativity you have with something as simple as animations.As for the scripts,It's needless to say you have yourself a pretty good scripter,although some of the screenshots lack scripts based on the storyline.The storyline as a whole needs to be explained a little better and given more detail on what is really happening.The indoor tiles you inserted are also incredibly good,but I see that some of the tiles lack an outline around them.This screenshot would look much better if you added an outline on the grey floor tiles and the corners of the walls.The same goes for the screenshot of the pokemon center. Giving them an outline really makes tiles stand out more,thus making a really nice effect like this.The outlining and nice palletes in that screenshot give the hack a real GBA feel,rather than having non outlined 4th and 5th gen tiles that look very tacky.Anyways to sum it all up you have a pretty neat hack going anbuja,It's one of the better ROM hacks I've seen here lately,and I'm honored to have been able to work on this hack in the past.

Good luck with your hack and in case you ever need any help with ROM hacking you can always hit me up on skype/MSN.
Yeah I know...thinking back what all we got through...just amazing!
Yeah you can say that it looks now better then it used to look like, time does it all :>
The animation was our original idea, its in the 2000 VM's somewhere deep inside ;p
Since we both are like tiler&map buddys and are the biggest rivals I do give alot of importanc what you say, so thanks bro alot. I've missed you all alot.
I've already fixed some of the mentioned stuff, just with the interiors I'm kind of not finished yet D:
Also I'll try to fix alot of stuff and test it all myself so it'll work out before I release anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
Can't wait for the completed game
Me neither, it will take alot of time though :<

Update:
Hello guys and gals!
How'd you've been?

It got sometime since I last posted anything here, and I'm really sorry that I can't show more often some things.

Tbh I was expecting to release today the alpha but it is just not ready yet, so you all have to wait some more D:

I won't set any release date since I probably won't be able to get it done so pls don't be mad at me.

Since it is my birthday today I cant let you get off this thread empty handed so I'll show you just 2 screens of the new Mayuba City.

The screens aren't really something amazing or anything, but I still hope you like it.

Until next time

Anbuja~
Old April 8th, 2013, 01:37 PM
Echidna
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Since it is my birthday today I cant let you get off this thread empty handed so I'll show you just 2 screens of the new Mayuba City.

The screens aren't really something amazing or anything, but I still hope you like it.

Until next time

Anbuja~
Mother. Of. Christ. O__o
I've already said how much I admire this so I'll stop at that :p
AMAZING TILES THOUGH ASDFG.

Old April 8th, 2013, 06:39 PM
Pinkish Purple
五代目水影

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
anded so I'll show you just 2 screens of the new Mayuba City.

Anbuja~[/center]
I feel that the outlines are way too dark. Try something lighter or try the darkest shade in the building itself.

PS: Is FBI Agent back? my patience has it's limits.
Old April 8th, 2013, 10:13 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

*gulp*
I can't take more of these awesome tiles o.O
If you do something more, I might get a heart attack :D

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old April 8th, 2013, 10:46 PM
nomi1993a
Nauman Nasir

Quote:
Here are just comments to peoples comments, if you wish to read them go ahead.
If not skip this spoiler.
Spoiler:

Its nice to hear that you are liking this, but I never mentioned any bugs yet :<

I'm rooting too, I'm very exited to play myself through it too

Was good? I thought it is kind off :p
Unfrotunately I won't be able to implement all 649 existing pokemon(not counting VI) but there will be a few here and there.

I wouldn't call myself tile master or anything but if you think I'm decent then thanks :p
Yeah already changed just that I edited the people first :>
I'll try to make it as cool as possible in my opinion, I hope you that things that are cool for me are for you also :p

Oh thanks, its really nice to see people are liking what I do

Thanks really much mate err!

Yes I'm back! :>
It's nice to see you back too!

Thanks I hope it will be up to your expections :>

Not really, they aren't even on the possitions to do anything, I mgiht get some that will do some though

Yeah I know...thinking back what all we got through...just amazing!
Yeah you can say that it looks now better then it used to look like, time does it all :>
The animation was our original idea, its in the 2000 VM's somewhere deep inside ;p
Since we both are like tiler&map buddys and are the biggest rivals I do give alot of importanc what you say, so thanks bro alot. I've missed you all alot.
I've already fixed some of the mentioned stuff, just with the interiors I'm kind of not finished yet D:
Also I'll try to fix alot of stuff and test it all myself so it'll work out before I release anything

Me neither, it will take alot of time though :<

Update:
Hello guys and gals!
How'd you've been?

It got sometime since I last posted anything here, and I'm really sorry that I can't show more often some things.

Tbh I was expecting to release today the alpha but it is just not ready yet, so you all have to wait some more D:

I won't set any release date since I probably won't be able to get it done so pls don't be mad at me.

Until next time

Anbuja~
Hahaha are u kiding? Those screen shots are looking owsome. . . And the tiles are stunning, which gives a glimpse of your hard work. . .keep it up just w8ing 4 the beta to come
Old April 9th, 2013, 03:57 AM
Hoenn
➜is not the last B E A C O N

Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
Quote:
Update:
Hello guys and gals!
How'd you've been?

Until next time

Anbuja~
No matter how hard you try,
We will never die,
We will always try,
And we we will rise to the stars~

Aaanyway, birthday or not, this is no time to slack xD.

But I'm not mad at you either.
... and you know how to place the correct tiles, too! I'm shocked to see that Pokémon Center with those tiles, since I had long before thought that palette was a bit too dull, but it seems cool over here!

(sigh) I guess I'll stop asking for release then... good luck, tho~

Previously known as Elaitenstile 
Old April 9th, 2013, 06:00 AM
princeazne

i plan to buy a nintendo 3ds but i see this new updates its loook like pokemon black,white diamond & pearl nds etc. its like pokemon game for ds nice now i wait to release this and i will cancel to buy nintendo 3ds waste money i use emulator to play in my android phone tnx anbuja!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old April 10th, 2013, 04:15 AM
Bastoonet
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Bastoonet
The tiles are just awesome!!
Personally i would prefer a hack with only 1-3rd gen pokemon
Implementing new generations means replacing older ones... And the pokemon cries are rarely replaced...
Old April 10th, 2013, 08:24 AM
shreyanshvalentino

Awesome screenies...best of luck for the hack..can't wait for its release :D
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links