The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Progressing Games

Notices

Progressing Games All game threads go in this forum. Come and check out the games in development, or make a thread for your own. Constructive criticism is welcome!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 21st, 2013, 12:31 PM
EnglishMilkshake
Delapitated Account

Advertise here
I will post new screenshots, but I am busy with updating the game. The upgrade will be done next week.

If you do not reach Route 3 on a Wednesday, you may encounter another weekly sibling before Wesley.

And you're right about working alone. It's easier for a collaborative project to be done.

The next release should be done by next week.

Former Creator of Pokémon Pear Blue and Pokemon Chocolate Green. Coming soon, Pokemon Virus Lavender. To be made in RMXP Pokemon Essentials v12.

Also the founder of "Project Pokemon Advantage Cream".
Old March 23rd, 2013, 11:36 AM
EnglishMilkshake
Delapitated Account

Warning! Prepare to be humiliated. Episode 3 is just released. Sorry if I didn't put enough effort into it, I'll try better with Episode 4.

Spoiler:
It is just confirmed that the fifth gym leader will be the father of the sixth gym leader

Episode 4 should feature the last 2 rivals as well as the first female Gym Leader, she's Gym Leader number 3.

Former Creator of Pokémon Pear Blue and Pokemon Chocolate Green. Coming soon, Pokemon Virus Lavender. To be made in RMXP Pokemon Essentials v12.

Old March 24th, 2013, 07:33 AM
Aethestode
Hacker

Nature: Serious
Nice work, I first thought it was a DS hack.
Old March 28th, 2013, 03:58 PM
EnglishMilkshake
Delapitated Account

Sorry to give a minor update, but Episode 4 is being worked on. It will take a while.

As a sneak peak, a brief picture of the closest I can get to the next gym Leader's face shall be printed right here, curtesy of Hapurianen's Pokemon Trainer Creator. Keep in mine that she will wear a sky-blue suit.

More unimportant screenshots are on their way. Prepare for humiliation.

Old March 30th, 2013, 07:34 AM
EnglishMilkshake
Delapitated Account

Over Nine Thousand Percent Sorry.... Due to making a mess of the region map, I decided to cease the production on Pokemon Chocolate Green until further notice. I will change plans to create "Pokemon Virus Lavender", which, like Chocolate Green, will include all 649 Pokemon. Now recruiting a team for Pokemon Virus Lavender. For now, I request this topic to be closed until further notice.

Last edited by EnglishMilkshake; March 30th, 2013 at 09:22 AM.
Old March 30th, 2013, 08:26 AM
Luka S.J.
S.J.Ware HD

Nature: Adamant
No offense, but with behaviour like this, no one is going to take you seriously as a game maker (I for one don't). Also, you're using the term "hiring" loosely. Unless you'll be paying real money to your participants, the correct word would be "recruiting".
Old March 30th, 2013, 09:24 AM
EnglishMilkshake
Delapitated Account

I admit it! I am a terrible game maker.

I need assistance for my newest project, but I will not be around for a while. Good luck!

EDIT: Edited the post above.

Old March 30th, 2013, 10:50 AM
Maruno
Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishMilkshake View Post
For now, I request this topic to be closed until further notice.
Thread closed at the author's request.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here