The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 31st, 2013, 02:08 AM
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

Nature: Timid

Advertise here
Hoenn pokemon really need to come back! They should make a hoenn remnake, like they did with gold and silver. They dont need a kanto remake, they got heargold/soulsilver for that. Hoenn btw is my facourite region and the pokemon there are amazing. Id be more than happy if Flygon was to make a return, plus other dragon types should come back, like garchomp, and haxoru, etc.

What I dont want to see as archeops12354 said, geodude and all them, I also dont want to see audino, paras, caterpie, and pidgey, and spearow. I wanna see loads more bird pokemon, I tell you it's difficult to find a good bird pokemon in these games. Also would love to see some new baby pokemon from either the sinnoh or unova place, as the sinno evelution scheme hasn't been tinkered, dueto the fact that black and white brought ONLY new pokemon, and no new evelutions.
Old March 31st, 2013, 04:47 AM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archeops12354 View Post
I like all the generations and almost all the pokemon (my fav is gen 5), so for me the question is not for which pokemon I want to return - because I'm happy no matter what pokemon returns.
For me, the real question is what pokemon I DON'T want to return. There are only a select few that I don't want to return:
  • Geodude
  • Zubat
  • Ratata
  • Woobat
  • Weedle
  • Emolga
But apart from that, I'm happy for whatever pokemon returns.
Actually, I didn't find Emolga annoying and it didn't appear too much, compared to Audino, so I'd say it's likely to return :3
Old March 31st, 2013, 06:08 AM
TheHitAndKill
Youtube Me TheHitAndKill

regardless how stupid pokemon look in this one... I still want to use the old ones and waste the new ones with them.
Old March 31st, 2013, 10:43 AM
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

@forever - I agree, emolga was an amazing pokemon!
Old March 31st, 2013, 10:58 AM
Kitori
[ ICE QUEEN ]
Community Supporter Tier 5

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaniOKh View Post
A major part of what I loved about B1/W1 was the fact that all Pokémon we encountered before the National Dex were brand new. During the main campaign, I really felt like I was playing Pokémon for the first time again. I really hoped they would do the same for Gen 6.
I actually didn't like that about BW1 either... I had a really hard time getting into that game because I couldn't get attached to the pokemon. I'm always really happy when I can collect my favorites and use them in the game. I never get my perfect team before completing the game, but even having one or two old favorites makes it more enjoyable to me.

Let the storm rage on....
The cold never bothered me anyway.

[ TRADE THREAD | FRIEND CODE | TWITTER | CHALLENGE | PAIR♥]

Old March 31st, 2013, 11:33 AM
Rayziken 2
Beginning ROM Hacker

I want to see practically all of the Hoenn Pokémon (I love around 90% of them), as well as some Pokémon from Kanto, Johto and Sinnoh, but only a small amount from Unova because of how they were all you could find in B\W, and they were still practically the only Pokémon you could find in B\W2 if you don't count the new maps.

Spoiler:
Old March 31st, 2013, 12:05 PM
Hierodula Scyther
Unhatched Egg

Since Black & White was a reboot, it'd be fair to the younger crowd to bring some of those Pokemon back and maybe have more evolutions, sort of like how Gold and Silver was connected with Red and Blue. Having said that, there are a few Pokemon we should have back. It'd be cool if they added an evolution to Scizor. Also you can't make a Pokemon game without Pikachu. I agree with people when they say Ruby & Sapphire pokemon need to be brought back. Those were beautiful looking games.
Old April 1st, 2013, 06:37 AM
Fire Flyy
metaphysical poet

Nature: Sassy
A bunch from gens 2 and 4 since they had the best designs, in particular Budew Line, Skarmory, Hoppip, Hippowdon but honestly like 90%+ of Pokemon from those generations are cool so it doesn't really matter.
Old April 1st, 2013, 08:03 AM
Sabrewulf238

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post
Actually, I didn't find Emolga annoying and it didn't appear too much, compared to Audino, so I'd say it's likely to return :3
Considering Pikachu looks likely to return and that we might get another Pikachu clone along with Pikachu it seems unlikely to me that Emolga would return.
Old April 1st, 2013, 08:41 AM
MarinoKadame

We should be able to get Flying and Surfing Pikachu too. And not inversed gender like they done with HGSS, Because Chuchu is a Female Flying Pikachu while Pika is a Male Surfing Pikachu, in the game the MAle was flying and Female was Surfing ... And let's not forget the Flying and Surfing emote need to change, The first gens used Lapras for Surfing and Pigeotto or Pigeot for flying while after it was Kyogre for Surfing, then last gen used Wailmer for Surfing and I think it's still Pigeott or Pidgeotto in gen V.

3DS Friend Code: 4742-5798-2881
XY IGN: Yvonne | Friend Safari: Water | Slot1: Octillery Slot2: Wartortle Slot3: Frogadier

Last edited by MarinoKadame; April 1st, 2013 at 08:50 AM.
Old April 1st, 2013, 09:33 AM
silverwind93

I would like to see Woobat back. Swoobat really helped me with the elite four in Black and a further evolution for him ala Crobat would also be a welcome addition, at least in my eyes. Hopefully they'll have some more Hoenn natives make the crossover to this new region too, there were so many gems from that generation.
Old April 1st, 2013, 09:53 AM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archeops12354 View Post
I like all the generations and almost all the pokemon (my fav is gen 5), so for me the question is not for which pokemon I want to return - because I'm happy no matter what pokemon returns.
For me, the real question is what pokemon I DON'T want to return. There are only a select few that I don't want to return:
  • Geodude
  • Zubat
  • Ratata
  • Woobat
  • Weedle
  • Emolga
But apart from that, I'm happy for whatever pokemon returns.
I'm shocked you didn't mention Roggenrola or Boldore. Other than their common appearance, their Sturdy ability made them so annoying to battle. I wouldn't mind seeing them not show up in the caves and mountains of X and Y.
Old April 1st, 2013, 10:31 AM
Daydream
Spider-Man
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
I'd mostly like to see an even representation of pokémon and types from other generations. Not too many though, I'd prefer to see mostly new pokémon. If I were to hand-pick a few of my favourites I'd go for: the Caterpie line, Hoothoot/Noctowl, Poocheyena/Mightyena, the Budew line and Deino's line.
Old April 1st, 2013, 02:45 PM
Nadir-Natesse
LURKER. ¬_¬

Nature: Relaxed
I am hoping for Gen II and Gen III. Houndoom and Sharpedo are two of my favorite pokemon ever and I would love to be able to get them on my team without having to trade from other versions.
  • Pokemon Emerald (GPSphone on iTouch 5 & iPad 1)
Old April 1st, 2013, 03:23 PM
So80's
Unhatched Egg

Really Gen II or III. i dont know if y'all noticed but many pokemon that used to be strong arent anymore. IN emerald i loved Shiftry (Hes the coolest right?) But pokemon like Dragonite and Tyranitar are really the only good ones now. remember gen I and II when all pokemon were at least decent (besides Delibird and a few others) ive stuck to playing Crystal now (its by far my favorite) if yall havent played any gen I or II games... youve missed out on a lot
Old April 1st, 2013, 03:42 PM
Oshy
♩♫♩

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post
I only ran into Audino once.... q^q
Old April 1st, 2013, 06:08 PM
SolarPhantom
O.o

Nature: Quiet
i would have to say the pokemon i want to return and be wild, are the starters in pokemon crystal. i love those three. or i would want skitty, best one ever.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old April 1st, 2013, 09:49 PM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarPhantom View Post
i would have to say the pokemon i want to return and be wild, are the starters in pokemon crystal. i love those three. or i would want skitty, best one ever.
I'd want those starters too! But I think the most we'd get them from is like an event in-game :'(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshy View Post
I only ran into Audino once.... q^q
:( That sucks, but it was still pretty common, and generally because it was more than Emolga it's less likely to appear than Emolga...? idk that's my logic - I'd much prefer Audino ahaha.
Old April 1st, 2013, 09:56 PM
Foxrally
Torterra = Epic Private Island

Nature: Naive
I was going to say Torterra, but no. They will never put that badass walking island in there. I do want Snover to come back though. He's so kwute.

Pairs - -
Old April 9th, 2013, 07:00 AM
Forever
let it go

With Mewthree existing, maybe something else related to Mewtwo could return. Like say Celebi because it has to do with time/past/future, and the past has passed and now it's the future, which Mewtwo could possibly be related to. Maybe it could bring back the past??
Old April 9th, 2013, 07:52 AM
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

to be honest I'd personnaly say Mewtwo was a space pokémon. Actually I suppose you could link all legendaries to either space o0r time... deoxys rayquaza palkia mewtwo, all relat in someways to space, and mew Celebi, and dialga relate to time (mew just does, it seems like a time pokémon to me) I think they should make more pokémon referring to time and space. I don't know if that made any sense. I also want Pikachu to be able to learn volt tackle a bit easier... It's such a good move! Pikachu is awesome!
Old April 9th, 2013, 08:01 AM
Ravenyte

There are so many Pokemon I want to return!! .^.

To name a few (loads) off the top of my head:
Hoppip, Bellsprout (what about Oddish too as a version exclusive again?), Vulpix, Cleffa (or Igglybuff), Pichu, Azurill, Budew, Shroomish, Skitty, Onix, Mawile, Sableye, Sneasel, Emolga (or Pachirisu), Swablu, Seedot, Trapinch, Wingull, Poochyena, Hoothoot, Venipede possibly Meowth, and Woobat...

I guess it would be nice to throw in Caterpie and Weedle too. Or at least Caterpie.
Old April 9th, 2013, 08:02 AM
mimimahboul
More than Awesome

Nature: Jolly
I don't know..... Either generation 4 or generation 3, they both have excellent pokemon.
Old April 15th, 2013, 01:51 AM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenyte View Post
There are so many Pokemon I want to return!! .^.

To name a few (loads) off the top of my head:
Hoppip, Bellsprout (what about Oddish too as a version exclusive again?), Vulpix, Cleffa (or Igglybuff), Pichu, Azurill, Budew, Shroomish, Skitty, Onix, Mawile, Sableye, Sneasel, Emolga (or Pachirisu), Swablu, Seedot, Trapinch, Wingull, Poochyena, Hoothoot, Venipede possibly Meowth, and Woobat...

I guess it would be nice to throw in Caterpie and Weedle too. Or at least Caterpie.
In regards to Caterpie I think they might stick to gen 5's Sewaddle, which was kind of like Caterpie, and they'd choose between two of the bugs probably...
Old April 15th, 2013, 07:10 AM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrewulf238 View Post
Considering Pikachu looks likely to return and that we might get another Pikachu clone along with Pikachu it seems unlikely to me that Emolga would return.
Marill was in the game with Emolga in Black2 and White2. Marill was also in Gold/Silver with Pikachu. Marill, Plusel/Minun, and Pikachu were available in R/S/E I think (Pikachu was in the Safari Zone).

Pikachu and clones appear in a lot of games together with exception to generation 5 only. I mean it wouldn't be impossible for Pikachu, Gen x Clone, and Gen 6 clone to appear in one sitting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson0191 View Post
they should make an evee for every type. They've now made a normal one (which I don't understand coz eevee is a normal type) so, why not make a fighting, steel dragon ground, flying, rock, and ghost type (I think theres another type I'm forgetting, but I'm not sure) Also I noticed that Hoenn is the only region without a new eeveelution
Sylveon hasn't been confirmed as a Normal type. We don't know its type yet. Also Unova did not have any Eevee Evolution either. Hoenn isn't the only region with no Eevee Evolutions.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here