The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 12th, 2013 (12:52 PM).
Clawvile

Oddish, Venonat , and Weedle/Caterpie is a must!
Maybe Doduo and Scyther.
Don't get me started on Lotad.
Old May 12th, 2013 (01:29 PM).
Zorogami
WUB WUB
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Zorogami
Scyther should be in the game, he's one of my favorite Bug types.
And I've always liked Lotad for some reason, i think Ludicolo is one of the happiest and funniest looking Pokemon out there

~ Anything for my Nakama ~
Old May 14th, 2013 (01:54 PM).
metalhand

http://pokebeach.com/2013/05/pokemon...-localizations
if you look close at the picture of the pokedex you will notice that left from fletchling theres a zigzagoon, so it seems that regional rodant is making comeback, if i had to choose between those i would prefer to see bidoof in the game... at least its evolution is a good hm slave...
Old May 14th, 2013 (03:58 PM).
Belldandy
ღ Cammybear ღ
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
But if they replace HMs with "natural abilities", argument is invalid.

I'd personally love to see:

- Kanto Starters (somewhere...)
- Pidgey line
- Pontya line (+ Pegasus evo'!)
- Teddiursa line
- Mareep line
- Skitty line
- Azurill line
- Purrloin
- Audino
- Chansey line
- Growlithe line
- Eevee (but that's a given, since there's Sylveon)

I'd also love to see Jirachi somewhere. That poor Pokemon got no love outside a movie (and the Pokemon Box "collectable")! Needs to be more involved. I'd say Celebi, too, but I'm satisfied with its part in HGSS.

FC: 4699-7283-5972; IGN: Irène, Etoile; Trade Shop Trade Reviews
Old May 14th, 2013 (05:52 PM).
LycaNinja
Werewolf Assassin

Nature: Docile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belldandy View Post

- Pidgey line
- Teddiursa line
- Mareep line
- Skitty line
- Azurill line
- Purrloin
- Audino
- Chansey line
- Growlithe line

I'd also love to see Jirachi somewhere. That poor Pokemon got no love outside a movie (and the Pokemon Box "collectable")! Needs to be more involved. I'd say Celebi, too, but I'm satisfied with its part in HGSS.
Natural abilities? I'm 12 and what is this? I hate HM slaves so much, and I'd prefer items like a flashlight, but if it replaces HM slaves I want it...

Old May 14th, 2013 (06:43 PM).
Belldandy
ღ Cammybear ღ
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by LycaNinja View Post
Natural abilities? I'm 12 and what is this? I hate HM slaves so much, and I'd prefer items like a flashlight, but if it replaces HM slaves I want it...
It was discussed earlier / in another thread.

"Natural abilities" are basically abilities a Pokemon should have, knowing a move or not.

i.e.

- Scyther can use Cut without it taking up a move spot
- Pidgeotto can use Fly without it taking up a move spot
- Wailmer can use Dive without it taking up a move spot
- Diglett can use Dig without it taking up a move spot
- Machoke can use Strength without it taking up a move spot

So you could have a Scyther with four moves, none of them being Cut, but the drop-down box when you select it in your party would display "Cut" because logically, it should be able to cut stuff, knowing the move or not.

Thus, perhaps Pokemon like Rapidash or Gogoat will know Ride without it actually being a battle move / taking up a move spot.
Old May 17th, 2013 (01:57 PM).
iTeruri
iAm

Sinnoh was split in east and west, which was represented by Shellos and Gastrodon. In Gen V nothing special was done with Shellos, because the region wasn't really split in two. The Kalos region on the other hand is split in three area's: coastal, central and mountain. Could that mean we get a new Shellos form?

The three area's seem to be represented by the colours of the French flag: red, white and blue. We already have a pink and a light blue Shellos, so they could add a white one to the mix and have a Shellos for each area in Kalos. Or they could add a red and white Shellos and use the current blue Shellos, eventhough it's colour doesn't match that of the French flag. Or they could go all the way and give us three new Shellos: a red one, a white one and an actual blue one.

The various Pokédexes hint at different forms of Shellos per region, but so far only the Sinnoh region has them. Kalos could add up to three new ones to the mix, and the Ruby and Sapphire remake (if it ever happens) could add some new ones too, because Shellos and Gastrodon where intended to be included in R/S after all.
Old May 17th, 2013 (02:08 PM).
LycaNinja
Werewolf Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTeruri View Post
Sinnoh was split in east and west, which was represented by Shellos and Gastrodon. In Gen V nothing special was done with Shellos, because the region wasn't really split in two. The Kalos region on the other hand is split in three area's: coastal, central and mountain. Could that mean we get a new Shellos form?

The three area's seem to be represented by the colours of the French flag: red, white and blue. We already have a pink and a light blue Shellos, so they could add a white one to the mix and have a Shellos for each area in Kalos. Or they could add a red and white Shellos and use the current blue Shellos, eventhough it's colour doesn't match that of the French flag. Or they could go all the way and give us three new Shellos: a red one, a white one and an actual blue one.

The various Pokédexes hint at different forms of Shellos per region, but so far only the Sinnoh region has them. Kalos could add up to three new ones to the mix, and the Ruby and Sapphire remake (if it ever happens) could add some new ones too, because Shellos and Gastrodon where intended to be included in R/S after all.
Or they they just use the Shellos that we have already, but just obtainable in two areas and not have any connection with a freaking flag...

Old May 17th, 2013 (02:11 PM).
iTeruri
iAm

That's boring, honestly. Why make a Pokémon whith different forms based on the region it's found in, and then have just two different forms found in the same region? It's such a cool concept, it shouldn't be wasted.

And also: Unova had Braviary, which supossedly is coloured after the American flag.
Old May 17th, 2013 (02:16 PM).
Jigglymilk
Night Of The Final Day

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belldandy View Post

- Pidgey line
- Teddiursa line
- Mareep line
- Skitty line
- Azurill line
- Purrloin
- Audino
- Chansey line
- Growlithe line

I think they'll save Jirachi for Ruby/Sapphire remakes :D Maybe even give him a new form. Jirachi has been made to be such an irrelevant pokemon, I wouldn't mind seeing him brought back to life via a new form Maybe based on the new type that'll be in X/Y. Anyway...

Jynx (And new evo. NEEDS TO HAPPEN NOW!!!)
Mr. Mime (And new evo)
Sharpedo (And new evo)
Zoroark family (Make Zorua a wild pokemon like Riolu was in B/W2)
Sableye (For X) (new evo)
Mawile (For Y) (new evo)
Togekiss family
Gothitelle family
Reuniclus family
Cacturne family
Old May 17th, 2013 (02:25 PM).
LycaNinja
Werewolf Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigglymilk View Post
I think they'll save Jirachi for Ruby/Sapphire remakes :D Maybe even give him a new form. Jirachi has been made to be such an irrelevant pokemon, I wouldn't mind seeing him brought back to life via a new form Maybe based on the new type that'll be in X/Y. Anyway...

Jynx (And new evo. NEEDS TO HAPPEN NOW!!!)
Mr. Mime (And new evo)
Sharpedo (And new evo)
Zoroark family (Make Zorua a wild pokemon like Riolu was in B/W2)
Sableye (For X) (new evo)
Mawile (For Y) (new evo)
Togekiss family
Gothitelle family
Reuniclus family
Cacturne family
I really want a Psychic/Light type evolution for Mr. Mime called Maistermime... Since he is all about reflecting I think a Light typing works perfectly... This isn't really about new Pokemon or evolutions of old Pokemon, but I really want those Pokemon to return that need an evolution or prevolution to return to the game... The day there is a farm area where you can catch a male or female calf Pokemon that evolves into Tauros or Miltank which both evolve into another form will be the day I no longer judge GameFreak for wasting so many things as this is the most obvious factor that they won't do for whatever reason...

Old May 17th, 2013 (11:29 PM).
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Well their are so many old pokes whose evolution I want to see in Kalos. One of them is Steelix's next evolution
Old May 18th, 2013 (12:02 AM).
Leikaru
Back from the dead...

Nature: Bold
Kalos seems so... Hoenn-like. So I'm guessing there will be lots of Gen III Poké's, which will be awesome, because Absol will again make an awesome return. Zigzagoon seems to already be confirmed for the Pokédex, according to Serebii.

Don't agree? Sorry for spoiling your day.

Coming soon... a new game... after I've finished Pokemon Steel of course.

MONSTERRA
Old May 18th, 2013 (01:35 AM).
LiquoriceBeef
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Quirky
Ok, here's what I want.
Starters from past generations should appear in the wild with slightly decreased stats (to make it fair.) I'd like a mix of Pokemon from all generations, mainly generations I-III and of course new Pokémon. Just don't make the regional dex too big or I wouldn't have fun catching all the new Pokémon after the Elite Four :[
Old May 18th, 2013 (01:46 AM).
SolarAbusoru
Go Go PokéRangers

Nature: Adamant
I wanna see the return of the Shinx line.

Lover of all things Pokémon and Nintendo, and Atlus
Signature Pokémon: Luxray
Old May 18th, 2013 (03:38 AM).
MarinoKadame

Weaker starters in the wild will not be used if they are weaker, some starters are already weak if you made them even more weak it's anti-climatic.

3DS Friend Code: 4742-5798-2881
XY IGN: Yvonne | Friend Safari: Water | Slot1: Octillery Slot2: Wartortle Slot3: Frogadier
Old May 18th, 2013 (04:27 AM).
Hoenn
ロゼリア
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarAbusoru View Post
I wanna see the return of the Shinx line.
Agreed. A great early Electric type, although I can't help but wonder why it didn't end up being Electric/Dark.

Playtime : 35:03 | Badges : 6 | Pokédex : 69
Old May 18th, 2013 (09:35 AM).
iRyahn

Nature: Adamant
I'd love to see these Pokemon or their pre-evos return:
-Qwilfish
-Banette
-Roserade
-Lapras
-Exeggutor
-Houndoom
-Flygon
-Victreebell
-Crobat
-Miltank
-Snorlax
-Whiscash
-Ambipom
-Mismagius
-Honchkrow

At least two or more of these Pokemon are usually a must have on any of my teams.

My Friend Safari contains: Dunsparce, Audino, and Imposter Ditto.
Old May 20th, 2013 (05:37 AM).
gavynray123

Nature: Serious
What about the original trailer? A wild PIKACHU was found! Wouldn't Pikachu be brought back because they already exposed him to general public on the first trailer. But, since I only care about Pikachu's return, a feature I REALLY want to see, is the RETURN OF THE ORRE REGION AND SHADOW POKEMON!
Old May 20th, 2013 (05:46 AM).
Jake♫
► My Happy Little Pill 
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavynray123 View Post
What about the original trailer? A wild PIKACHU was found! Wouldn't Pikachu be brought back because they already exposed him to general public on the first trailer. But, since I only care about Pikachu's return, a feature I REALLY want to see, is the RETURN OF THE ORRE REGION AND SHADOW POKEMON!
The fact that Pikachu pops up doesn't really mean anything. I mean it's obvious it's in the game, but not that it's going to be available pre-National Dex. With Pikachu being the mascot of Pokémon, it only makes sense that they'd show it. Honestly I'd prefer for it not to show up, since it already seems like we have the mascot Electric type for Kalos.

Definitely agree on Houndour and Houndoom coming back though. Not because of me wanting an evolution for it, but just because it's one of my favorite Pokémon lines.
Old May 21st, 2013 (03:49 AM).
Zorogami
WUB WUB
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Zorogami
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake♫ View Post
Definitely agree on Houndour and Houndoom coming back though. Not because of me wanting an evolution for it, but just because it's one of my favorite Pokémon lines.
I'd love to see Houndour and Houndoom as well, just love them!!
What i don't really get is the Kalos Pokedex that Serebii has listed. (click here)
The starters, the 4 new revealed Pokemon and Eevee make sense, but why the Zigzagoon and Marill family??

~ Anything for my Nakama ~
Old May 21st, 2013 (04:20 AM).
Creame
Dreams take you higher ♥

Nature: Jolly
Hoenn and Johto please! :D
How about involving Mew in the story as well.. Has been ages since Mew was part of the actual story!

Eeveelutions ♥
Old May 21st, 2013 (05:45 AM).
Jake♫
► My Happy Little Pill 
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorogami View Post
I'd love to see Houndour and Houndoom as well, just love them!!
What i don't really get is the Kalos Pokedex that Serebii has listed. (click here)
The starters, the 4 new revealed Pokemon and Eevee make sense, but why the Zigzagoon and Marill family??
I guess they aren't going with just a fully new Pokédex like B/W did, so might as well pop some old Pokémon in there. Why those two families I really couldn't tell you though =x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creame View Post
Hoenn and Johto please! :D
How about involving Mew in the story as well.. Has been ages since Mew was part of the actual story!
I could actually see Mew potentially coming back. I mean, with the new Newtwo coming around with the whole DNA theme, Mew kind of fits in with that (since it's DNA was ripped to create Mewtwo to begin with). I wouldn't be terribly surprised to see it pop up at some point.
Old May 21st, 2013 (07:11 AM).
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

Nature: Quiet
I posted a while ago in here and today I thought of a few more pokemon I would love to see again.

Solosis line
Gothita line
Sandile line (mainly this one)
Scraggy line
Old May 22nd, 2013 (12:47 PM).
cataboy123
Unhatched Egg

I'd like Generation 1 to return, Mew should get a new form!!! (Mewtwo is getting one so why can't Mew?)
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links