Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 26th, 2013, 12:33 AM
Sir Bastian
Lean Mean Roleplaying Machine
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EGKangaroo View Post
I apologise for my lacklusterness in posting the past few days. I'll try to make a well-sized post by today.

Also, what's C-4 against a walking, living, breathing electronic weapon?
Psychich powers ;D Also, what the hell is up with that Wario sprite around the site? I guess PC got... 'hacked'? If so, that's the best hacker I've ever seen
When does a man die?
When he is hit by a bullet? No.
When he suffers a disease? No.
When he eats a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No!
A man dies when he is forgotten.

~Hiluluk
Old March 26th, 2013, 12:49 AM
Fenne-kun
//TheEternalSushi

Nature: Bold
No, it's a mod doing it xD Check 'feedback' forums~

"Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist can come from anywhere" - Anton Ego
Old March 26th, 2013, 03:21 AM
The Prince of Sweet Sorrow
Respect the chemistry.
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to The Prince of Sweet Sorrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by True Epicness View Post
Hmm, true, but with those head-blades and big legs a Haxorus probably doesn't even need arms to do a quite a lot of damage... But hey, "quite a lot of damage" isn't really much compared to the bloody killing machine you've got in Lordus, now is it?

I mean, I'm not really looking forward to fighting any of you guys, but a Haxorus with swords? Come on...
Ah, well. Maybe it won't come to that.
Hey, even if he was using five swords, he's just a warrior after all. And yes, Haxorus with swords. Why not? DI said nothing of pointy objects not being available to the Pokemon, on the contrary, he's stated that the Pokemon of the Caelurus Tribe have developed 'primitive weapons', and when I asked, he said that included swords as well. I don't see what is wrong with my character.

Old March 26th, 2013, 03:24 AM
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.

Nature: Calm
Well to engage a Pokemon in hand to hand combat would take a batsh*t crazy character.... like Nicolas. d: But seriously, the swords are okay.

It would be hilarious when a human throws a grenade and a Pokemon will try to eat it thinking it's just another fruit. lol.
Old March 26th, 2013, 03:48 AM
Fenne-kun
//TheEternalSushi

Oh my...I hope it's not Zeph or anyone else that does it xD BOOOOOOOM

"Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist can come from anywhere" - Anton Ego
Old March 26th, 2013, 04:25 AM
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Bastian View Post
Psychich powers ;D Also, what the hell is up with that Wario sprite around the site? I guess PC got... 'hacked'? If so, that's the best hacker I've ever seen
Did you click on the link? I think you should click on the link.
"I'm not gonna die. Each one of you risked your lives to come to my rescue, and that's why I can't let you throw away your lives now, not for me, not again. I got this. Don't worry about me, babies."
-Space Dandy
Old March 26th, 2013, 04:28 AM
StinkomanFan
Intern of the Pokemon world

Nature: Quirky
I have. It was... interesting, but it'd be nice if he didn't get in the way of everything!
Please join my RP, Five Trainers on a Search for an Exit
Please also see my interactive story, "The Undertaker"
Old March 26th, 2013, 04:32 AM
Sir Bastian
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by heretostay123 View Post
Did you click on the link? I think you should click on the link.
You're not a manchild unless you click on things you have no idea what will do. Funnily enough, I was listening to the EXACT SAME SONG on Youtube at the same time. Kiiindasorta creepy.
When does a man die?

~Hiluluk
Old March 26th, 2013, 05:03 AM
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

Quote:
You're not a manchild unless you click on things you have no idea what will do.
I've been a manchild for a LONG TIME if that's what it takes! AND I WAS LIKE HEYAYAYAYA, HEYAYAYAYA, HEYAYAYAYA, I SAID HEY, WHAT'S GOIN ON?

Just to make this on-topic, what should the Rubers post about?
"I'm not gonna die. Each one of you risked your lives to come to my rescue, and that's why I can't let you throw away your lives now, not for me, not again. I got this. Don't worry about me, babies."
-Space Dandy
Old March 26th, 2013, 06:16 AM
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.

@Heretostay: Same as Caerulus members, follow Aecor to the western exit of Mossdeep and depart for Mauville. You're free to post on your own about the journey, just don't start any fights or any ambushes, just simply get from point A to point B. ;]
Old March 26th, 2013, 08:42 AM
True Epicness
Magnificent Turnip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Maverick View Post
I don't see what is wrong with my character.
Hey now, never said anything was wrong with Lordus. It's perfectly fine, it's just badass, is what I'm saying :p
And speaking of "hey"... That Wario needs a clickin'. MANCHILDREN UNITE.

And an added note, Stinkomanfan and I are starting on a dual post thing, forgive us if it'll be a little while. Not sure how long it'll take, but maybe it'll be surprisingly quick, who knows?
Turnips shall rise.

Old March 26th, 2013, 06:55 PM
Fenne-kun
//TheEternalSushi

Yes, but in the end Zeph is still gonna be the future leader (if there is one) due to popular demand xD DI himself said so so he better keep his word. x3

Old March 26th, 2013, 11:12 PM
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenne-kun View Post
Yes, but in the end Zeph is still gonna be the future leader (if there is one) due to popular demand xD DI himself said so so he better keep his word. x3
What? I never said Zeph is going to be a leader. Keep dreaming. d:
Old March 26th, 2013, 11:59 PM
Fenne-kun
//TheEternalSushi

You did say that in facebook chat, but then you told me that you're joking ;_; Oh well! MEANIE. As long as you stop being so rude to me in chat.

Last edited by Fenne-kun; March 27th, 2013 at 06:21 AM.
Old March 27th, 2013, 06:42 AM
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.

Okay guys, as you can see, the title of this RP has been changed to separate it from the original "War between Pokemon and Humans" series. This is no longer a part of that series.

Also if anybody got any PM from a certain member of this RP saying some rather... false things about me, you are free to clarify things through PMs.

For now, let's ignore anything that happened and continue with the RP.
Old March 27th, 2013, 06:58 AM
Fenne-kun
//TheEternalSushi

I'm sure that this would still be a War III in our hearts Plus! The name change is only the surface of the core, no? Still a prequel deep down there. I wonder why the name change though. Rumor has it that the original GM allowed our GM to handle the RP if he also gets to make decisions and call shots from time to time. My stalker skills proved that he's only to be ignored. I guess now that the name's changed, the old deal cannot continue because the RP is denied to be one of the old classics. I wonder why.

That's one way of getting out of the deal, I guess

Even if you put that aside, you should at least respect their ideas and not treat people as if they're trash! It hurts! Point is, every RPer should at least be respected and acknowledged, as saying 'No, you're the one who's the problem' isn't going to take anyone anywhere. Just my fifty cents.. Making someone's day worse won't make your day better Unless you're sadistic.

Last edited by Fenne-kun; March 27th, 2013 at 07:58 AM.
Old March 27th, 2013, 09:25 AM
Sir Bastian
Community Supporter

... Alright, ssssssssssso, I think we're just about ready to set off to the meeting, don't you guys? We might be missing the response from one or two members, but I'm sure we can pretend they're just trotting along none the less.
When does a man die?

~Hiluluk
Old March 27th, 2013, 09:37 AM
Respect the chemistry.
Community Supporter

Quote:
... Alright, ssssssssssso, I think we're just about ready to set off to the meeting, don't you guys? We might be missing the response from one or two members, but I'm sure we can pretend they're just trotting along none the less.
The meeting will start after certain complications regarding the RP are resolved.

Old March 27th, 2013, 09:49 AM
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.

Fenne-Kun has been removed from the RP. Just pretend that Zeph never existed. Nakuzami, could you please edit your history to fit this fact?

Anyways I'll start the meeting once I've cleaned up these issues. Hopefully that won't take long. ;]

EDIT: There was only one way this issue could have ended and I honestly feel that booting this particular player out was a harsh move but necessary. While at the surface it seems like it's a very basic and solvable issue, it is unfortunately not. It turned serious the moment I saw some false claims about me "cyberbullying" being spread around people not only in this RP, but among others as well. What was worse was how his own parts were edited while I was made to look like an online Hitler. The main issue was how this user thought that the RP was his very own, not mine, and tried to take control as if it were his creation. He was trying to force me into rigging a certain future event for him so that I could make his character a leader in the Caerulus Tribe, which is something I did not agree to. And it led to all this drama and it saddens me deeply.

Honestly ever since this certain RPer joined, it's effected the RP. First, he proceeded to spoil the storyline by talking about being a leader, then he tries to literally seize control from me. It's really sad that this is the way it had to end, but like I said before, it was necessary. It simply didn't involve me, but also my co-GM in this RP, Ray Maverick, who was also caught up in some drama relating this person.

Last edited by Danger Zone; March 27th, 2013 at 01:31 PM.
Old March 27th, 2013, 01:36 PM
True Epicness
Magnificent Turnip

Ah, I've done what I can. Some things can't be solved by an outsider.
Unless, of course, that outsider has a gun - but I don't, so nothing from me.
Turnips shall rise.

Old March 27th, 2013, 01:49 PM
Respect the chemistry.
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DI
EDIT: There was only one way this issue could have ended and I honestly feel that booting this particular player out was a harsh move but necessary. While at the surface it seems like it's a very basic and solvable issue, it is unfortunately not. It turned serious the moment I saw some false claims about me "cyberbullying" being spread around people not only in this RP, but among others as well. What was worse was how his own parts were edited while I was made to look like an online Hitler. The main issue was how this user thought that the RP was his very own, not mine, and tried to take control as if it were his creation. He was trying to force me into rigging a certain future event for him so that I could make his character a leader in the Caerulus Tribe, which is something I did not agree to. And it led to all this drama and it saddens me deeply.

Honestly ever since this certain RPer joined, it's effected the RP. First, he proceeded to spoil the storyline by talking about being a leader, then he tries to literally seize control from me. It's really sad that this is the way it had to end, but like I said before, it was necessary. It simply didn't involve me, but also my co-GM in this RP, Ray Maverick, who was also caught up in some drama relating this person.
I confirm all that has been said above. This isn't the first time drama ensues with said person, and let's speak quite frankly, I am sick of it. I would rather take no part in the RPs he is in, knowing that the kind of stuff he brings up can ruin it entirely for me. As the co-GM of this RP, I do insist on his booting out. I rest my case.

Old March 27th, 2013, 02:13 PM
True Epicness
Magnificent Turnip

Hmmm. Well, on a lighter note, the Wario sprite is gone. I mean, this is an RP, not a depression... P.

HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA
HEEYYYEEEYYYEEEAAHHHH
I SAY HEY
WHAT'S GOIN' ON?
Turnips shall rise.

Old March 27th, 2013, 03:39 PM
EGKangaroo
Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to EGKangaroo Send a message via Skype™ to EGKangaroo
Quote:
Originally Posted by EGKangaroo View Post
I apologise for my lacklusterness in posting the past few days. I'll try to make a well-sized post by today.
Did I say this then? Ha! Homework laughs in your face, me from the past!

Yeah, I really should post some time soon, but I've been trying to arrange stuff for a presentation I need to give tomorrow, I had to read a book for French class (250 pages of Sartre being a douche). So, I am sorry for my lack of activity. Galeno's still in here.

Also, I am sorry to hear about what happened. To be honest, the idea of a bunch of revolutionaries trying to meddle with the elitists' affairs was kinda my idea and Fenne-Kun picked up on it, since it was so reminiscent of another real historic event that may or may not have something to do with Sun Yat-Sen, though I hadn't really expected he would take the measures of an idea for a fun plot event that'd sparked by a few roleplayers to form a pseudo "faction" of their own to such an extreme. I kinda fear whether I was the one who sparked this debacle or not.

Also, the Wario sprite will forever be entrenched in my memory as the greatest moment in my life.
RP's I am in:
Pokemon: Journeys Through Novia - Glyn Schaffer

"And they tell me there are people who are normal, but I don't know what they look like because I've never met one. And neither have you, so why not compare yourself to real people instead?"
"Three lives of a gamer: the first'll be your best, because you can always restart if it isn't; the second pales in comparison, and the game will cheat you out; but the third one's going to be better, because it gets do or die from then."

Old March 27th, 2013, 06:15 PM
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

I'm not gonna lie, that Wario sprite made its way into my top ten favorite strange sprites that led to disturbing links. Probably number 7.

Anyways, I also apologize on Fenne-Kun's behalf.
-Space Dandy
Old March 27th, 2013, 06:28 PM
Stingray
This armor... I hate it

Welp while I don't really know the whole story I'll support the GM/Co-GM in this, its their RP and they shouldn't let anyone hijack it (not even me :p)... who votes instead of Zeph disappearing he becomes the first casualty of the war? Yes I can be a little evil at times.... not often but sometimes...
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here