The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Come here to discuss the roleplay you are participating in, with your fellow players.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 9th, 2013, 08:26 PM
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.

Nature: Calm
GUYSSS WELCOME BACK xD

This is gonna be awesome. Anyway, I'm a bit busy since I have an exam on Monday but I'll try to accept all players tonight or definitely tomorrow d:

EDIT: Screw it I'm online right now

@Claws of Darkness: Reserved for Caerulus. But I have to ask, were you there during the first RP?

@xLegionXx: Reserved as a human. Welcome back to war!

@heretostay123: Reserved for Ruber.

@zapdos926: Sure, your call! Since it's a fire Pokemon, you'll be Reserved for Caerulus.

@-Grayscale-: Welcome back xD Really don't change to Pokemon, we desperately need humans d; Reserved. And no, all the Pokemon aiding the humans will have left for the tribes.

@StinkomanFan: Your personality and Appearance are a bit on the short side. If you add a picture in the appearance, or a few more lines, it'd be greatly appreciated. xD Same goes for the personality, just a couple more lines. Your history is okay though, except for the last line, he couldn't have been anywhere near the assassination because everybody there was murdered. So until the edits, you're Pending.

@Greiger: Good SU! Accepted!

That should cover everyone. Also, Kawaii Pikachu has moved from Ruber to Caerulus.

EDIT2: Okay, so now we have 8 in Caerulus, 6 in Ruber, and 4 Humans. A good 4:3:2 thing going around here. But let's not forget, it's one faction vs. two other, since it's more or less a three-way war in the beginning so it's more like 8:10, 6:12 and 4:14. lol.

Last edited by Danger Zone; March 9th, 2013 at 11:24 PM.
Old March 10th, 2013, 03:07 AM
Sir Bastian
Lean Mean Roleplaying Machine

Nature: Jolly
I'm glad people are getting so psyched up about this RP. I sure as heck am! I just feel a little out of place with everyone greeting each other as old friends xP
When he eats a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No!
A man dies when he is forgotten.

~Hiluluk
Old March 10th, 2013, 03:20 AM
EGKangaroo
Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to EGKangaroo Send a message via Skype™ to EGKangaroo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Bastian View Post
I'm glad people are getting so psyched up about this RP. I sure as heck am! I just feel a little out of place with everyone greeting each other as old friends xP
Well, then we'll start our own social group, with blackjack and hookers! And we can fund it all from the 50 dollars Legion bet on me being right.

"And they tell me there are people who are normal, but I don't know what they look like because I've never met one. And neither have you, so why not compare yourself to real people instead?"
"Three lives of a gamer: the first'll be your best, because you can always restart if it isn't; the second pales in comparison, and the game will cheat you out; but the third one's going to be better, because it gets do or die from then."

Old March 10th, 2013, 03:38 AM
Sir Bastian
Lean Mean Roleplaying Machine

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by EGKangaroo View Post
Well, then we'll start our own social group, with blackjack and hookers! And we can fund it all from the 50 dollars Legion bet on me being right.
In fact, screw the RP! I'll chip in with these two dollars I've got in my pocket, and a half-eaten bag of chips.
When he eats a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No!
A man dies when he is forgotten.

~Hiluluk
Old March 10th, 2013, 04:15 AM
Fenne-kun
//TheEternalSushi

Nature: Bold
Glad to see the familiar faces, guys! Out of the three war rps, this ones created the most excitement so there's improvement xD

Makes me wonder...we've never made a logo/war banner for the HR.

"Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist can come from anywhere" - Anton Ego
Old March 10th, 2013, 04:23 AM
Kyrul
Long Live the Note

Nature: Hasty
Name: Dante

Sex: Male

Appearance: His hair is a dark brown done in a high fade, with stubbles of facial hair along his face, light blue eyes and a serious expression. Judging from his size, people underestimate him. Standing only 5'6, fairly skinny, yet well-toned. He wears a tan T-shirt, dark brown pants, tan boots, a darkened IBA (Interceptor Body Armor), a tan patrol cap and black-shadded eye-pro (eye protection, looks like sunglasses)

Personality: Discipline. That's what it takes to be a soldier. He's always been a well disciplined soldier. Doing whatever tasks his superiors told him to do without question. It proved to work, since he was 20, and already a Corporal, a junior NCO. Though as the years went on, he started to care less about dicipline, the war never seeing end, the purpose of fighting being unclear. From the stress of war, he found a taste in chewing tabacco as a stress reliever. One addiction he's not proud to have, but regardless, won't give it up. He just waits for the day that this war ends, that way he can go back home to Kanto.

He prefers to work either alone or in a small squad, but doesn't deny the extra help when offered. When not in combat, he's really relaxed and easy to get along with. Sarcasm is to be expected when around him. Also beer. Lots of beer. But that's expected with any soldier.

History: Still need to PM.

Specialization: Just your basic 11B. Infantry. A soldier is all he wanted to be.

Preferred Weapon: He prefers the M16A4, over the AK-47. No scopes, just iron sights, as he prides himself on his marksmanship. Just an occasional PEQ-15 lazer sight when he's feeling lazy.

Other: (In Real life, I actually do serve as a ordnance soldier in the US Army, so please excuse appriviations and terms I tend to use that others might not be tracking.)
Old March 10th, 2013, 04:27 AM
Fenne-kun
//TheEternalSushi

Also, GS has a really interesting question there.

Oh question: Can the humans have any pokemon to themselves whatsoever? Since they came from another peaceful land occupied by pokemon and other trainers.

Really debatable. There are loyal Pokemon that would still help their trainers/soldiers despite knowing that there are up to 'no good'. There are always exceptions, so why are all of them automatically moving into the tribes to fight against their past companions? This can be a possible plot hole, Menon (deep impact if yew don't know). I expect you to fix it~

"Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist can come from anywhere" - Anton Ego
Old March 10th, 2013, 04:56 AM
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenne-kun View Post
Also, GS has a really interesting question there.

Oh question: Can the humans have any pokemon to themselves whatsoever? Since they came from another peaceful land occupied by pokemon and other trainers.

Really debatable. There are loyal Pokemon that would still help their trainers/soldiers despite knowing that there are up to 'no good'. There are always exceptions, so why are all of them automatically moving into the tribes to fight against their past companions? This can be a possible plot hole, Menon (deep impact if yew don't know). :P I expect you to fix it~
No. Rather not have exceptions since it tends to get out of hand later on d:

A human wouldn't fight for the Pokemon. Since we're making Pokemon to be actually smart enough to fight back here let's not make them stupid enough to fight against their own kind. The Caerulus and Ruber Tribe are something else because they have a deep-rooted hatred for each other since the Great War.
Old March 10th, 2013, 05:20 AM
True Epicness
Magnificent Turnip

Ah, alrighty. 2 : 3 : 4 sure is better than 1 : 5 : 6 :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Bastian View Post
I just feel a little out of place with everyone greeting each other as old friends xP
Me too! Can I join in? Can't resist that half-eaten bag of chips...
I'll uh... well, I've got 31 pence on my desk. And a coaster. Will that do?

Old March 10th, 2013, 05:30 AM
-Grayscale-
I'м α gℓαѕѕ cнιℓ∂...

Nature: Hardy
Aghh I missed seeing everyone. Memories are flowing in omg D:

Y๏ย ђย๓คภร คrє ๏๒є๔iєภt t๏ ค Ŧคยlt, คrєภ't y๏ย?
}{ deviantArt }{ Old Account }{

Old March 10th, 2013, 05:37 AM
Fenne-kun
//TheEternalSushi

Quote:
No. Rather not have exceptions since it tends to get out of hand later on d:

A human wouldn't fight for the Pokemon. Since we're making Pokemon to be actually smart enough to fight back here let's not make them stupid enough to fight against their own kind. The Caerulus and Ruber Tribe are something else because they have a deep-rooted hatred for each other since the Great War.
I suppose that's one way out of it xD Then again, look at Ash and his Pikachu. They wouldn't fight against each other now would they? d: Either way I accept your excuse explanation. >:3

Quote:
Aghh I missed seeing everyone. Memories are flowing in omg D:
What kind of memories? xD

Old March 10th, 2013, 05:52 AM
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.

Quote:
I suppose that's one way out of it xD Then again, look at Ash and his Pikachu. They wouldn't fight against each other now would they? d: Either way I accept your excuse explanation. >:3

Oh come on not Ash and his Pikachu in a serious RP like this. xD Their whole concept is so kiddish. xP
Old March 10th, 2013, 06:01 AM
Fenne-kun
//TheEternalSushi

Good point. XD //pushes Ash off the cliff

This is probably the most crowded (and new) RP of the year. 1000 views in just a day or two...guys...

Old March 10th, 2013, 06:11 AM
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.

@Fenne-Kun: Let's not jinx it xD

Anybody who wants to catch up with the old war? xD Well, here you go.

Beware, a few epicly crappy posts there d:

Now let's see who's missing from the original... Elite Killer, JumboShrimp, Arcaray, Aura Rift, ElectricScyther, Xilfer123, Diamond1304 and of course, Supervegeta.

WELL. I still hope Elite Killer, Xilfer and Supervegeta join. xD

Pfft I completely missed Kyrul in between. Reserved for humans! That makes it 5 now. Also, we need a leader for the humans.
Old March 10th, 2013, 06:17 AM
Fenne-kun
//TheEternalSushi

Oh wow. Nostalgia attack here we go -reads for the 7th time-. Do you have the link of War II? I kinda wanna read and analyse how it failed. Also I can't help but realize that we're kinda following Odyssey's 'pattern'. Good first, second failed, third is a remake-ish comeback.... xD

Humans aren't elected right? It's chosen from the start, if memory serves me right XD Just making sure. Also, I'm pretty sure this would be too hectic for Supervegeta

Old March 10th, 2013, 06:36 AM
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.

Quote:
Oh wow. Nostalgia attack here we go -reads for the 7th time-. Do you have the link of War II? I kinda wanna read and analyse how it failed. Also I can't help but realize that we're kinda following Odyssey's 'pattern'. Good first, second failed, third is a remake-ish comeback.... xD

Humans aren't elected right? It's chosen from the start, if memory serves me right XD Just making sure. Also, I'm pretty sure this would be too hectic for Supervegeta :P
War II? Here you go.

And yes, humans have a leader from the start, and that's what we need. xp
Old March 10th, 2013, 06:39 AM
Fenne-kun
//TheEternalSushi

NO. SET UP A COUNCIL OF FIFTY PEOPLE OR SOMETHING SO EVERYTHING WOULD BE DECIDED WITH VOTES. //shot

Old March 10th, 2013, 06:43 AM
-Grayscale-
I'м α gℓαѕѕ cнιℓ∂...

Nature: Hardy
Quote:
Well, I was in the first War lol. It was probably the best RP ever tbh, and my friend was really happy to have had his first completed RP. Met a lot of people I still know in that RP today x3 I look forward to rping again with them in this one.

Y๏ย ђย๓คภร คrє ๏๒є๔iєภt t๏ ค Ŧคยlt, คrєภ't y๏ย?
}{ deviantArt }{ Old Account }{

Old March 10th, 2013, 07:03 AM
Fenne-kun
//TheEternalSushi

Question - How far fetched can battle tactics be? As this is an RP, there's a lot of possibilities when it comes to plotting an attack. How would we know if we can do ____ or not?

Old March 10th, 2013, 07:23 AM
True Epicness
Magnificent Turnip

So... can I or can I not make that little addition to my SU? Missed my request in post #63, I know it's a little trivial, but I just wanted to make sure. I want a snipah :3

Old March 10th, 2013, 07:38 AM
StinkomanFan
Intern of the Pokemon world

Nature: Quirky
Finished editing the sign-up, tell me if you want anything more to it.
Old March 10th, 2013, 01:11 PM
Ray Maverick
You. Yes, YOU! You are DEAD!

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Ray Maverick
First War, I already miss it! Too bad it ended too quickly. I seriously hope this one will repeat its success!
Old March 10th, 2013, 03:21 PM
Fenne-kun
//TheEternalSushi

I checked xD 2 and a half months ain't that short is it?

Old March 10th, 2013, 05:30 PM
XLegionxX
Blackwood is rising!

>"@xLegionXx: Reserved as a human. Welcome back to war!"
Thank you sir! Glad to be back!

I'll try to get something done on my SU tues. I'm kind of emotionally everywhere right now, so it'll be better if I leave that alone till I can think straight.

Old March 11th, 2013, 06:34 AM
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.

Okay, good news guys, my exams are almost over (only got an English one left on Wednesday... but who needs to study for that?) and so my activity will be boosted. Expect the RP to start as soon as we get humans!

Anywho...

@StinkomanFan: The changes are good enough. Accepted!

@Heretostay123: Your history, too, is okay now. Accepted!

@True Epicness: Sure, go ahead, I have no problems with that. xD

@Fenne-kun: As crazy as you can make them. xD As long as they're possible. Just to make sure though, there are just a couple of facts to make sure plans fit according to this world (note though these are only for the beginning, these will change over the course of the RP)-

The Pokemon will do ANYTHING to protect their "religious" point of views. Whether it means attacking other Pokemon or humans.

Both Tribes hate each other a lot more than they hate humans, so they are more likely to attack each other than fight against humans.

Humans know nothing about this region, so unless they explore they cannot attack unknown settlements/towns.

Of course, these rules only apply to NPCs, and not actual characters. xD
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links