Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Casting
Reload this Page Foreshadows of Hoenn [M][OOC]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old March 13th, 2013 (04:41 PM).
Blackwood is rising!

That IC is very un-updated. It doesn't have a lot of people listed as accepted or reserved characters.

Old March 13th, 2013 (06:09 PM). Edited March 13th, 2013 by Julius Caesar.
Marked Out

Nature: Bold
It's been up for a while, just I think DI is planning stuff still, so I'm waiting for his go

And if we're doing quotes again, I got one for now,

" See these boots? They are custom made to fit up the A**es of incompetent soldiers."

Old March 13th, 2013 (06:35 PM).
Just won't die.
Gold Tier

Nature: Naughty
I heard you guys needed some a-holes over here. If the human spots aren't all taken up, I'll reserve one ASAP.

And for god's sakes, his name isn't DeepImpact, it's Samantha.
Old March 14th, 2013 (08:30 AM). Edited March 14th, 2013 by Turnip.
Magnificent Turnip

Alrighty, I fleshed out Turnip's personality a little bit, if anyone wants to see. It's on page 1
Hello EK, nice to meet you. Reporting for whatever things in the thing with the things. Vagueness. Anyhow, maybe I should invest in some kind of rear plating...

Aha, so pretty much any weapon is available, then. FN Ballista here I come? Eh, something. Probably won't end up being a main weapon anyhow.

Quote originally posted by Xilfer123:
I heard you guys needed some a-holes over here. If the human spots aren't all taken up, I'll reserve one ASAP.
Actually we've got a decent amount of humans building up now... it sure wouldn't hurt to have another one though, they definitely aren't all taken up.

Old March 14th, 2013 (10:01 AM).
Just won't die.
Gold Tier

Heh, I think it would hurt to have another one in this case, bro. Nice turnip, by the way. I have an onion.
Old March 14th, 2013 (11:10 AM).
Blackwood is rising!

I would just like to say that my SU is completely done now. END OF THE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Hope it gets passed. Also hope this starts soon.

Old March 14th, 2013 (11:30 AM).
Quantum
Silver Tier

Nature: Jolly
The RP's just about ready to get going, I feel. So excited! :D
art by Churaka
Old March 14th, 2013 (12:11 PM).
Magnificent Turnip

Quote originally posted by Xilfer123:
Heh, I think it would hurt to have another one in this case, bro. Nice turnip, by the way. I have an onion.
Nah, it wouldn't hurt at all. Humans are still tied for least overall, and still have the least accepted - go ahead and sign up if you want.

And yeah, thanks Nice penguin, where is the onion? 0.o

Old March 14th, 2013 (03:05 PM).
Just won't die.
Gold Tier

Well, I meant it would hurt because...you know, I'm a badass...never mind. I'll probably start on my SU tomorrow. I was actually in the original War even though I joined pretty late.

Thanks. The penguin ate the onion, that's why he's wearing glasses. To hide his tears. I still have an asparagus, though.
Old March 14th, 2013 (07:09 PM). Edited March 15th, 2013 by Stingray.
This armor... I hate it

I would like to join this... as a human since I was in the other two but my time is very limited these days so I might not be able to post as much as I did when I was on this site a while back...

Spoiler:

Name: Jacob King
Sex: Male
Appearance: (I’m going to cheat here and post a picture):

On the back of his unique jacket he has a large symbol on of the king of hearts (the suicide king). He has been observed wearing a black necklace with a strange symbol that looks to be and unknown letter made of black flame. The letter is one of ancient text that has been mostly forgotten in meaning. It is the symbol of Shirgasi. Shirgasi is an old mostly forgotten goddess of darkness, death, and justice. Legend goes she rules the entry to the spirit realm and is its judge and gatekeeper. She decides where one’s spirit should stay once it has departed from one’s body, as such she is also a goddess of justice as well as the spirit realm.

Personality:

Jacob is an overly relaxed person who seems to face everything with some sort of comment. Due to his out loud commentary many find him hard to work with and often annoying to be around. He also seems to always be relaxed, even in a situation where everyone else is extremely tease. Many take his overly relaxed nature as laziness at first glance, but he isn’t lazy, he just lacks real discipline. This makes him a poor soldier, and he would be a pain in the rear of any officer he was under. This however is a cover for the true Jacob, a master assassin.

He is an individual who gets the job done in a professional manner. When it’s time for the job he moves from being undisciplined and relaxed to focused and professional. His execution of the actual mission is done with the skill of a surgeon. He eliminates the target with minimal waste and destruction. Priding himself with a level of skill honed from years of killing and survival. He is consistently calm and collected throughout the mission and is always willing to change plans or even delay the hit if he sees it as necessary to “properly” complete his mission. He has a distain of using explosives to kill because he sees it as sloppy and a risk to non targets. He refuses to harm or use innocents to help him complete the mission, and he usually never takes the shot unless he knows it will be a clean and painless kill.

Recently his personality has changed some and along with his views. Instead of taking whatever task he was assigned and being completely apathetic toward who hired him and who he was to kill, he began to care what the job was and who was hiring him. He started refusing some jobs while accepting jobs with lower pay outs. He seemed to be taking on jobs to kill only the worse of criminals along with often refusing jobs from said criminals. Why this sudden change it is unknown as well as why he took a job to help the Human Republic since they are fighting Pokemon and not some criminal organization.

History: PMed to you.

Rank: Self entitled “Commander” of the Suicide Kings, but he answers to his employer.

Specialization: Assassin

Preferred Weapon:
A custom built semi-automatic silenced sniper rifle

Other Weapons:
Semi Automatic silenced pistol
A highly decorative katana (whether he is actually skilled at using it or not remains to be seen) with a dragon crawling up the blade.
Survival/combat knife

Other: He owns a civilian duel propeller plane, and has access to night vision goggles. He is very stealthy, but how well these stealth skills translate to evading Pokemon is remained to be seen. He is an unparallel sharpshooter, but he always takes his time to perfect his shot. He is not used to a large chaotic battlefield and is not going to be as effective as your traditional military trained sniper due to his move focused mannerisms.

Also he is a Mercenary with no real loyalty to the Human Republic other than they are paying him. So it is an option to have him hired on to the Pokemon sides or to be a more neutral member of the war. 
Old March 15th, 2013 (03:28 AM).
Blackwood is rising!

I see I got some merc competition...

Nice to see you again, stingray. Maybe I can spot for you sometime...

Old March 15th, 2013 (07:49 AM).
Just won't die.
Gold Tier

Ah, umm, it seems stupid saying this right after reserving, but it appears something has come up in real life which will cause me to be on much less often. Sorry, I'm gonna drop my reservation since I won't be on enough to keep up.
Old March 15th, 2013 (09:53 AM).
Magnificent Turnip

Awww, no asparagus, then

Old March 15th, 2013 (01:48 PM).
Blackwood is rising!

Good luck Xilfer, hopefully you can make it back before the RP ends.

Old March 15th, 2013 (01:56 PM).
One lean, green, fighting machine

I hope this'll last a while. I really like the idea, although I'm a lottle late for the prequels. (Yes, I know how I spelled it)
Old March 15th, 2013 (03:23 PM). Edited March 15th, 2013 by Stingray.
This armor... I hate it

I changed Jacob.... to make him more assassin like.

And XLegionXx sniper wise the idea is that Jacob will be an unparalleled marksman, but he is slow and methodical. He makes every shot with a level of care that a normal military sniper wouldn't go to. He will kill his target but in the mean time a normal sniper will have killed 5 to 10.
Old March 15th, 2013 (03:48 PM).
Blackwood is rising!

Every good sniper needs a spotter, stingray, even Jacob... most likely. But then again, Damien isn't a trained spotter...

And I can also think of one sniper who can parallel him... It's too bad he isn't born yet...

Old March 15th, 2013 (11:07 PM).
Arrest this man

@Stingray: Accepted!

@Typh: Accepted as well.

@Ray Maverick, Kawaii Pikachu: Accepted, both of you. d:

@xLegionXx: Accepted!

@Xilfer123: Sorry to see ya go man, hope you'll be back sometime in the future.

Sorry for late late reply guys. xD Anyways, we have enough people to start, at least for now. You can start by describing your daily actions in your camps. Just a few notes, though, one, make sure your character stays in whereabouts of the allocated towns, and two, doesn't attack anybody from another camp. You can start by reacting to the announcement of war and starting to prepare for it. (Also, for the humans, the leader has not yet been elected in the RP, so EK don't go around ordering people as of now xD) I'll start the action once the a few more reserved people put in their SUs.
Old March 15th, 2013 (11:16 PM).
Marked Out

Aw... I wanted to tell people what to do, but I'll wait

Old March 16th, 2013 (02:23 AM).
Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to EGKangaroo Send a message via Skype™ to EGKangaroo
So this may be a silly question, but as for the names of the locations in the RP: ought we just name them the same as they are in the games, or would the pokémon-occupied locations -- since they're not really the cities yet that they end up being in the games -- have different names?

"And they tell me there are people who are normal, but I don't know what they look like because I've never met one. And neither have you, so why not compare yourself to real people instead?"
"Three lives of a gamer: the first'll be your best, because you can always restart if it isn't; the second pales in comparison, and the game will cheat you out; but the third one's going to be better, because it gets do or die from then."

Old March 16th, 2013 (02:33 AM).
Arrest this man

The same names as the names in the games. While they're not cities yet, the names remain the same for all Pokemon. Just remember though, for the humans, they know nothing about the land!
Old March 16th, 2013 (07:26 AM).
Intern of the Pokemon world

Nature: Quirky
I'm doing a description of Steelport. Just telling everyone so I don't step on anyone's toes.
Old March 16th, 2013 (07:35 AM).
Quantum
Silver Tier

I'm waiting for Greiger to post first, and I'll get right on posting with him.
art by Churaka
Old March 16th, 2013 (07:42 AM).
//TheEternalSushi

Going to write something soon. Zeph's been waiting! May War III succeed and good luck all! :D

"Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist can come from anywhere" - Anton Ego
Old March 16th, 2013 (07:53 AM).
Blackwood is rising!

I'm gonna let someone else post first. Especially until I get back up on my feet from not RPing for 2 years...

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links