The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 17th, 2013, 03:36 PM
True Epicness
Magnificent Turnip

Advertise here
Okay, I've been going on a real posting spree...
No more for now, though. I'm going to bed :p

Old March 17th, 2013, 03:39 PM
StinkomanFan
Intern of the Pokemon world

Nature: Quirky
If anyone wants to interact with Sigil PM me.
...Seriously, I feel lonely.
Old March 17th, 2013, 03:50 PM
EGKangaroo
Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to EGKangaroo Send a message via Skype™ to EGKangaroo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Bastian View Post
Hey, EGKangaroo. I'm sorry to say it, but... I'm going to be stealing your header. Granted, I'll change it to a nice, soothing green and whatnot, but it just looks too nice for me to pass up, and I don't wanna just go with regular text. Plus, I have no idea about code Hope it's okay, but if it isn't, let me know and I won't do it.
Ha, go right ahead. There's nothing much special about the header I think, compared to other things I've seen at least.

"And they tell me there are people who are normal, but I don't know what they look like because I've never met one. And neither have you, so why not compare yourself to real people instead?"
"Three lives of a gamer: the first'll be your best, because you can always restart if it isn't; the second pales in comparison, and the game will cheat you out; but the third one's going to be better, because it gets do or die from then."

Old March 17th, 2013, 03:52 PM
Anakin Linux
The village idiot
Community Supporter

Nature: Rash
Name: Calon

Sex:Male

Species:Treecko

Tribe:
Caerulus Tribe

Appearance: A lime green Treecko with a red bandanna around his neck. He Carry's two Knives on his sides.

Personality: He's quick to make decisions and too point blame. He acts before he thinks which often gets him into trouble. He makes up for brains with quick and steady attacks. He is also very loyal to his tribe and would fight for them till the end of time. He pesters those he sees weaker then him.

Moves:
Pound
Fury Attack
Taunt
Slash

Profession: Assassin

Deviantart|Pair|Theme

Last edited by Anakin Linux; March 17th, 2013 at 04:01 PM.
Old March 17th, 2013, 03:59 PM
EGKangaroo

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to EGKangaroo Send a message via Skype™ to EGKangaroo
Right, reading the OP is actually very important. I take it that below your sign up is meant to be your IC post, in which case, this is the out of character thread, where we deal with out of character affairs. And according to the sign-up template, you're not supposed to post your history in this thread. It's meant to be kept secret and private messaged to DeepImpact.

"And they tell me there are people who are normal, but I don't know what they look like because I've never met one. And neither have you, so why not compare yourself to real people instead?"
"Three lives of a gamer: the first'll be your best, because you can always restart if it isn't; the second pales in comparison, and the game will cheat you out; but the third one's going to be better, because it gets do or die from then."

Old March 17th, 2013, 04:11 PM
Anakin Linux
The village idiot
Community Supporter

Please excuse my...mistakes. I will improve my performance don't you worry.

Deviantart|Pair|Theme
Old March 17th, 2013, 04:23 PM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Romeo, you have to wait for DI to accept your profile before you post. Also both tribes are filled for now. That's why no one else can join as a pokemon so if you want to participate you will have to do so as a human. Wait to be accepted then you can post in the IC thread.
Old March 17th, 2013, 05:48 PM
Anakin Linux
The village idiot
Community Supporter

He already accepted me via PM I believe.

Deviantart|Pair|Theme
Old March 17th, 2013, 06:20 PM
Julius Caesar
Marked Out

Nature: Bold
I guess I'm holding up the human side, so I'll start writing now

And also, can I draw out battle plans when we actually start fighting?

Last edited by Julius Caesar; March 17th, 2013 at 06:50 PM.
Old March 17th, 2013, 11:47 PM
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.

Nature: Calm
Actually Greiger, I don't have a fixed amount of spots so he was okay to join, and yes, I accepted him via PM. d:

But I do have a problem with your IC posts. I've already mentioned before that humans and pokemon are not supposed to attack any person from any other faction yet, because the fighting is yet to start. And I mentioned in the OP that humans don't know anything about the land, so it was impossible for any human to actually reach Lilycove all alone.

Also, since the fighting hasn't even started, why is somebody rolling out hit jobs on humans? And how did he/she know about Sigil? I'm sorry, but so far none of your posts fit in with the story or the world. I suggest you delete both your posts in the IC, read all my posts in the OOC in the last 2 pages, and go through the IC well. Then try again.
Old March 18th, 2013, 12:59 AM
Fenne-kun
//TheEternalSushi

Business is booming! Caerulus Tribe doing fine so far! -saluts- waiting for the meeting to start!

Speaking of meetings, I don't really know what it's gonna be about Oh well guess I'll have to wait -groan- and see XD

P.S. TREV IS SUCH A DOOSH.

(yes I spell it that way)

"Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist can come from anywhere" - Anton Ego
Old March 18th, 2013, 02:03 AM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

@DI Okay then, thanks for clearing that up.

@Stinkoman Oh don't worry dude, there will be plenty of interaction later. Once a thread builds up then interaction will be everywhere.

Edit: Joint post is up. Revel in the glory encompassing Bastian and I!

Last edited by Greiger; March 18th, 2013 at 04:44 AM.
Old March 18th, 2013, 05:24 AM
Fenne-kun
//TheEternalSushi

Really amazing post, Greiger and Bastian! You two never let me down. I've RP'd with you guys before, I should know xD

Jeez...-reads- it reminds me of the posts between le Ampharos and le Staraptor in Caerulus. It's pretty similar in some ways xDD I can see counterparts on both sides, oh wow. x3 (Zeph - Penance, Galeno - Alicia)

"Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist can come from anywhere" - Anton Ego
Old March 18th, 2013, 05:27 AM
EGKangaroo

Lol, are you kidding me? Alicia is a thousand times more level headed than Galeno.

Old March 18th, 2013, 05:31 AM
Fenne-kun
//TheEternalSushi

Fiiine. Duo of the tribes then. HAPPY NOW KANGAROO?

Old March 18th, 2013, 05:49 AM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Well... I'm happy. Does that count? :3
Old March 18th, 2013, 06:08 AM
Fenne-kun
//TheEternalSushi

Yes. Yes it does xD Having a blast over there at Ruber?

Old March 18th, 2013, 06:09 AM
Sir Bastian
Lean Mean Roleplaying Machine
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
I loved writing the post, and I loved reading the post between the two of you ^w^ They do seem kinda samey. Alicia doesn't really weigh the whole "Groudon VS Kyogre" thing as anything either. She basically disregards the legendaries
When he eats a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No!
A man dies when he is forgotten.

~Hiluluk
Old March 18th, 2013, 06:15 AM
Fenne-kun
//TheEternalSushi

Penance and Zeph are both considered as tacticians (though Penance is more focused on that while Zeph actually prefers fighting at times) so I feel the similarity, is all xD

Old March 18th, 2013, 07:42 AM
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.

Nature: Calm
ATHEISTS! ALL OF YOU!

At least with Penance and Alicia's post I get to work on the Ruber tribe. d:
Old March 18th, 2013, 08:10 AM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

What!? I ain't no atheist! Don't cast me in with the rest of this old lot!
Old March 18th, 2013, 08:15 AM
EGKangaroo

Not only is Galeno an atheist, he is also a filthy commie. D:
(I really need to stop before I ruin a perfectly fine character by flanderising him...)

Old March 18th, 2013, 08:45 AM
Strikit
Procrastinator Extraordinaire

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via AIM to Strikit Send a message via Yahoo to Strikit
This moves fast. O.O

I'm at least going to start my post today, but between work and school I'm not going to be able to keep up with the boom of posts. Is that going to be a problem?
Old March 18th, 2013, 08:49 AM
Stingray
This armor... I hate it

Jacob isn't exactly an atheist neither is he religious at least yet... he is really unsure of his beliefs along with other things in his life. He is suppose to be complex... just its hidden. Once the war starts I hope to make him more interesting... and believable I have an idea on what I want to do with him just have no idea how to go about doing it or if I'll ever get the chance to

So.... anyone want to take bets on if Penance and Alicia will be a romance later (if not already) :p
Old March 18th, 2013, 09:11 AM
EGKangaroo

Don't worry Strikit, you didn't miss anything substantial. Most of the posts are just character introduction and preparation. We haven't really moved the plot at all yet.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here