Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Reload this Page Pokemon Plasma Rated T (OOC)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

View Poll Results: What Type of Area do you Want Next? (I already have one in mind, but this is just for me to see what
Another Forest 0 0%
Desert 0 0%
Cave/Mountain/High Mountain 0 0%
River 1 33.33%
Grassland 0 0%
Coast side 0 0%
Swamp 0 0%
Graveyard (???) 1 33.33%
I don't care 1 33.33%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 15th, 2013 (09:56 PM).

Posted.

So I guess the plan now is:
  1. Try to buy Jack some time by pestering the Sawsbuck
  2. He can run away, around and then back into the shack
  3. In the meantime, we get everyone inside the house.
  4. And we McGyver a door to (hopefully) keep the Sawsbuck outside.
THEN, we gang up on Team Plasma and create our own evil organization intent on training child soldiers to use Pokémon slaves and beat up people who are affiliated with Team Plasma and/or fond of Medieval fashion. /evilsmile
Old May 15th, 2013 (10:24 PM).

here is what i have so far. its not much i know but ill probably finish it in a day or two.

also, i plan on catching a budew so can you tell me how the friendship evolving would work in this rp? will we get the chance to get evolution stones for the pokemon that need it to evolve?

Spoiler:
Name:
Age (Ages 12-18):
Appearance (Either 2-3 paragraph minimum, or a picture with some supplemental text):
History (3 paragraphs minimum):
Starter Selection: Squirtle with Flail.
Legendary Selection: Jirachi.
Old May 16th, 2013 (11:15 AM).

Posted
I kinda left it open for Hinotima to decide things sorry it was short btw I couldn't think of that much to say
Old May 16th, 2013 (01:02 PM).
Buizels FTW!

Nature: Jolly
xD, lacoste, I was with you until the "affiliated with Team Plasma" part. xD. Also, for friendship, I will evaluate to see once I think your Pokemon should evolve due to happiness. Also, the stones are buyable (once we reach a pokecenter that will be explained) and can be found in places that embody the stone.

Get your own one here http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=307712
Old May 16th, 2013 (07:22 PM).
Mega Ampharos is the one.

Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
We're advancing!

So far, this is a summary of who is where and what is happening.

1. The Sawsbuck is irritated. SO MUCH. WITH ALL THE CRITTERS GANGING UP ON THE BIG GUY.
2. Colette is in the tree, Javier trying to help her down. Colette's pokemon flew a good distance when hit by the Sawsbuck.
3. Jack Forest is nowhere to be seen (yet) though the Sawsbuck thankfully stopped chasing the guy.
4. Jack Robinson and Tommy is with the other Pokemon (namely Mudkip, Chimchar, Emolga, and Pikachu in the back, Deerling by Sawsbuck's side.)
5. Charles is still inside the shack, as of last post.
6. Shadow still with his Pikachu on roof problem.
7. Greyson (game_sloth) is nowhere to be seen.

I think this is it. Sorry if I made a mistake, since this is how I read your posts. Also, sorry if I keep on doing things. It just helps me to keep track of things, so I know how and what to post.

Another question: Will we be able to obtain gym badges? I liek badgez and Mudkipz.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
Old May 17th, 2013 (10:00 AM).

Sorrybut one question What pokemon does Kuin Rino have? it doesn'tshow onmy computer
Old May 20th, 2013 (05:23 PM).

ewery is going over my su right now through pms which means i should be able to post my introduction sometime by the end of the week.

Quote originally posted by koopafan29:
Sorrybut one question What pokemon does Kuin Rino have? it doesn'tshow onmy computer
it doesnt show up for me either.
Old May 21st, 2013 (02:40 PM).
I'm dating your mom
Crystal Tier

Nature: Bold
Quote originally posted by Quicksand.:
ewery is going over my su right now through pms which means i should be able to post my introduction sometime by the end of the week.
Speaking of the word post....if no one does one by tomorrow, I'm going to DP the Sawsbuck posting and advance the story. I'm going to punch it into a different RP.
Old May 21st, 2013 (07:42 PM).

I'm waiting for hiinotama to post. My hand is getting numb already. LOL.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Old May 22nd, 2013 (05:01 AM). Edited May 22nd, 2013 by ナギ.
P r e p a r e .

Nature: Adamant
aah, sorry! i'll write up a post right away. i was kinda waiting for Ewery to post/confirm whether lacoste's Paralysis worked or not..

... i am a bit curious now what you meant by 'punching it into a different RP'. BUT I'LL POST. SORRY.
but if you don't mind, i'd like to get the Sawsbuck over with. c: OK I'LL GET TO WRITING NOW.
Old May 23rd, 2013 (04:58 PM).
I'm dating your mom
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by hiinotama:

... i am a bit curious now what you meant by 'punching it into a different RP'.
I mean exactly what I said. A random RP would get a 'surprise' post.
Old May 23rd, 2013 (06:54 PM).

well i was hoping i would have my intro post done by the end of this week but ewery hasnt been online in a couple days so he hasnt been able to grade my su. :( hopefully he will read it by the weekend that way i can have it up by next week.
Old May 26th, 2013 (12:17 AM). Edited May 29th, 2013 by Chocolate™.
Awesome Dragon
Silver Tier

Name: Jake Stallion.

Personality:

Jake has an extremely dark personality due to the loss of his mother and father a year back. He was however not like this 3 years back when he joined the Unova Detective Training School. At that time he was happy and cheerful always. However, now thirst for revenge against Team Plasma has made him dark and well scary.

He never trusts anyone and only after 15 days lowers his guard down a tiny bit. Even then he is always alert and watchful. Jake has a terrible temper and will even get into brawls if he's angry. One thing you don't want to do is getting in a brawl with him. He has broken the bones of many Team Plasma Grunts. Jake is very cunning and that helped him to escape the battle between Team Plasma and the Unovan Police.

Once you bcome Jake's friend however he is a totally different person. He is extremely loyal and will protect his friend with his life if necessary. He is also great at raising pokemon as he is extremely kind around them. Jake seldom laughs these days but he has a good sense of humour.

Appearance:

Jake is one extremely tall guy standing at 6'3 feet. He is also very lean and mean looking. He has a skin that is on the darker side but not extremely dark. He has a faint scar over his right eye which was obtained in the fight against Team Plasma. He has eyes that area a lighter shade of amber. Jake is heavily muscled due to the tough training regime at the detective school.

Jake usually wears a dark blue suit with a black tie. He usually wears a brown cloak and a blue hat to conceal his identity. Jake also wears black pants and also wears normal shoes that a person would take for work. Beneath his coat he wears a belt in which he keeps his pokeballs and also carries a black bagpack around.

History:

Jake was born to a pair of detectives who lived in Castelia City. His mother and father were extremely rich people and were the best detectives in Unova. Jake had a happy childhood where he ha his best friend live with him - a Pawniard named Luke. Jake soon joined school and was a topper there. When he was small he had always wanted to be a detective like his parents.

Jake eventually joined a detective training school at the age of 16. He was ably aided by Luke, now a Bisharp, a Rapidash named Lulu and a Kadabra named Ptolemy. Jake spent the next two years training in the school and learning many new things. The teachers in the school found him to be an excellent student. When he was 19 he was going to pass out of the school. Then came Team Plasma.......

When White lost against Team Plasma, the detective agency declared war on it to try and protect the rest of the Unova Region. Since Jake was just about to pass out of school the agency decided to take him in. The war was terrible and many detectives lost their lives. One day when Jake was fighting against Kyurem with the rest of the agency Kyurem shot an Ice Beam at Jake's Mom and Dad killing them. It was at this time that Jake went mad. He sent out all his pokemon and then headed straight for Kyurem. Only Luke survived and that too Luke was injured.Luke could never battle again. Jake then started beating up any weak Team Plasma Grunt he could find. When he came to his senses Jake fled to the Xyuim Region but with revenge still in his mind. He received a call from Prof. Pine asking him to get a starter pokemon. This was the perfect oppurtunity for him to get back at Team Plasma.

Starter Selection:

Moves:

Tackle

Tail Whip

Night Slash.

Legendary Selection:

Example Post:

Spoiler:
This is a post from pokemon Johto Journeys:Dreams and Nightmares.Here my character receives his first pokemon.

Flint Mclaren - New Bark Town

"Sorry Professor I'm late." said Flint rushing into the lab. He found Daisy working there. Daisy was a 17 year old girl who worked for Prof.Elm. She said, "Hello there Flint. It's nice to see you. Have a seat the professor is just coming."

Within a few minutes Prof.Elm climbed down the stairs, "Ah, hello Flint my boy. It's nice to see you. Now come with me and get ready to choose your first pokemon." said Prof. Elm telling Flint to come up the stairs with him.

Flint followed Prof.Elm up the stairs and looked at the pokemon there. Suddenly a blue streak came from behind a something bit his arm. Flint shook it off and found a Totodile there. The Totodile leaped up and hugged him.

"Hey Professor I think he likes me. Then I guess I'll go along with him." said Flint.

"Perfect choice Flint. Here take his pokeball." said the Professor. "Okay thanks Professor." replied Flint heading down the stairs.

When Flint was about to go out of the door then Daisy appeared with a small brown box containing a Pokedex, 5 pokeballs and 2 potions. Daisy added, "Bye Flint. Just make sure you have mine and the Professor's phone numbers." "Yup, I have them. Bye." answered Flint running out of the door.

Flint sent Totodile out of his pokeball and read the data on the Pokedex. It read:

Species: Totodile.

Ability: Sheer Force.

Moves:

Scratch

Leer

Dig.

"Okay so what would you like me to call you. I know Posideon. How do you like that?" Posideon nodded his approval.

"And one more thing I'll keep you and all of our pokemon out of their pokeballs. Maybe some point in the future I'll have to put you back in your pokeball, but for now you can stay outside." Then along with Posideon Flint walked towards Route 29 to begin their journey.

Team

Posideon.

Ability: Sheer Force.

Moves:

- Scratch

- Leer

- Dig.

Yes I decided to come back. Questions- If two of Jake's pokemon fight against 7 pokemon and beat them then how many levels do they gain? Secondly where do you put all those updates of levels and stuff?
Old May 26th, 2013 (02:08 AM).
I'm dating your mom
Crystal Tier

We already have two Jacks...you sure you want to be number three?
Old May 26th, 2013 (07:09 AM).

I agree with ORegan. It's hard distinguishing between the two of the jacks already, and it'd be harder if you come in with another jack.

On another note, I have not seen Ewery one for a long time already.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Old May 26th, 2013 (12:26 PM). Edited May 26th, 2013 by ナギ.
P r e p a r e .

Quote originally posted by miltankRancher:
On another note, I have not seen Ewery one for a long time already.
yeah, that's been bugging me too
... but um, yes. obviously three Jacks is too many. i didnt know Jack was such a popular name in the first place!

i checked real quick and i believe Kuin Rino's pokémon is Geodude. its moves and ability match.

what miltank said awhile back might be a good approach for you to catch up, Kanae; RP that you were already in Ferrow Forest and encounter us that way? you might want to talk it through with Ewery though. or, if Quicksand will still join, meet up with him?

i'll write up another tiny post for Colette to introduce herself too, tomorrow. see you then ~
Old May 26th, 2013 (12:59 PM).

here is my cs. ewery said i was accepted through pms. also, i dont think jack iii would get along well with my character lol... :/

Spoiler:
Name: Ian Salisbury.

Personality: Ian has never been one to hide his true emotions. Though he will bite his tongue when he is mad, his anger can easily be read on his face and by his body language. His wide array of emotions range from complete glee to utter frustration and can swiftly change in the blink of an eye. Though he tries not to dwell on sadness, it’s impossible for him to keep a smile on 24/7 and god forbid youre the reason hes angered.

Although he tries his best to keep his cool, Ian is actually quite the skittish character, easily startled by the measliest of things. It’s much too difficult for him to keep concentrated on more than one thing at a time, so he usually focuses on only what is in front of him. This leaves him completely aloof to his surroundings and vulnerable to many happenings. Despite all this, Ian is a generally in a state of happiness and loves having a good time just as much as the next guy.

Appearance: All his life, Ian has always been a thin boy. No matter how much he ate or how little he exercised, he has never been a pound overweight. His body was light skinned, as he spent much of his time inside the Nacrene City museum. Atop his head are wavy dark brown locks that are too thick and too shaggy, though never reaching below his shoulders. His bangs rest just below his eyebrows, held there by a pair of thick rimmed glasses. His eyes are just as dark as his hair, constantly glistening, no matter his emotion.

Donning his body with a loose grey shirt, a pocket rests on his chest that has never had any practical use. He wears a pair of maroon boat shoes and fitted jeans, but rolls them up just below his knees. Over his shoulder, a messenger bag is slung to keep all his belongings together such as potions, Pokeballs, and other miscellaneous items.

History: When Ian was younger, he would always visit the museum of Nacrene City on the weekends. How the little boy hoped that one day he would be able to obtain and raise powerful Pokemon like the ones that were showcased in the museum. Ian would beg for his parents to allow him to go on his own journey, but claimed he was too young and inexperienced to travel the region alone, especially with people like Team Plasma floating about. Continuously shot down, he gave up on his dream of becoming a Pokemon trainer and settled for working part time at the museum he so loved.

When the boy wasn’t working, Ian would occasionally sneak to the neighboring routes and watch as the wild Pokemon would lead out their lives. Some would shy away from him, others would frighten him, but many would approach him, and he would accept them with loving arms. “If only my parents could understand!” he would curse under his breath. All he wanted was to be a trainer, and one day, he got his wish.

When Kyurem attacked Unova, it was only a matter of time before he would reach Nacrene City. The entire city would be destroyed, but Ian wouldn’t mind one bit. He and his family were evacuated to Castelia City. It was there when Ians dreams would finally become a reality. The teen overheard a group of refugees talking about traveling to an unexplored super region. Hopping on the next boat that lead to Xyuim, Ian left his past behind and headed straight into the unknown.

Starter Selection: Squirtle with Flail.

Legendary Selection: Jirachi.
Old May 26th, 2013 (04:13 PM).

well, if ewery said you're okay, then feel free to post.

Although it would be nice if we get a move on in the story.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Old May 26th, 2013 (09:52 PM). Edited May 26th, 2013 by Chocolate™.
Awesome Dragon
Silver Tier

I changed the name from Jack to Jake. By the third post Jake will be in the hut. Team Plasma should pray that they escape without a fracture or things like that. Two more questios - After escaping from the hut how would you'll guys like to split up into groups and go together and can I start posting now?
Old May 26th, 2013 (10:08 PM).

Ewery, the GM, is not around so we cannot actually approve of your SU. Sorry. And, I am guessing we will be travelling as a group after the hut. IDK.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Old May 27th, 2013 (03:20 PM).

Nature: Timid
sorry I haven't been posting... me has been busy
anyways, if anyone wants to help my charecter with his pikachu on the roof problem that would be great, cause he is being very antisocial and need to talk to people

Music Is The Escape
Old May 27th, 2013 (08:14 PM).
I'm dating your mom
Crystal Tier

The thing is, Ewery was online today, so he must be doing something...I hope. Anyways, I'm thinking we all head into the head and heal the 'mons (and get Pikachu off the roof) before playing around with the random riddle of the bookcase. If Ewery doesn't do any GMing by then, we may have to improvise(Meaning we burn the hut down >:-D)

But Kanea, I'm not sure how much you know about detectives, but police agencies don't declare war(or hire children)
Old May 28th, 2013 (02:05 AM).
Awesome Dragon
Silver Tier

Quote originally posted by ORegan:
But Kanea, I'm not sure how much you know about detectives, but police agencies don't declare war(or hire children)
Makes sense. I did that purposely because in pokemon if a 10 year old can become the champion and all then it's ok for things like that to happen.
Old May 28th, 2013 (09:30 AM).
I'm dating your mom
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by Kanea:
Makes sense. I did that purposely because in pokemon if a 10 year old can become the champion and all then it's ok for things like that to happen.
The game was rated E, this RP is T, so it's a bit more realistic. Detectives have to deal with murder cases, brutal assaults, and other crimes that I'm not sure I'm allowed to describe on this forum...all of which could be psychologically scarring for a teenager.

On another note, has anyone here ever been eating a mouthful of rice, have a small piece enter the back of your throat and involuntarily cough all of it out like a cannon?
Old May 28th, 2013 (05:45 PM).

10 year old trainers can become champion, simply because they can become pokemon trainers at 10. It's not a job; more like a hobby.

On ORegan's side note, I did. Good thing I was alone back then.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links