The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

View Poll Results: What Type of Area do you Want Next? (I already have one in mind, but this is just for me to see what
Another Forest 0 0%
Desert 0 0%
Cave/Mountain/High Mountain 0 0%
River 1 33.33%
Grassland 0 0%
Coast side 0 0%
Swamp 0 0%
Graveyard (???) 1 33.33%
I don't care 1 33.33%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 28th, 2013, 06:55 PM
flygonstorm

Are there any spots left?
Old May 28th, 2013, 07:09 PM
ORegan
I'm dating your mom
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
If both Quicksand and Kanea both get accepted, then I believe all spots would be filled unless Ewery makes a special exception.

So...I just thought of something that might pose a problem. That book that was suppose to be our clue to finding the secret book case door was on the table...and the Sawsbuck destroyed the table....if the book is on the floor somewhere among the other clutter caused by the Pokemon, how the hell are we suppose to figure this out?
Old May 29th, 2013, 01:28 AM
hiinotama
P r e p a r e .

Nature: Adamant
i think making an exception for flygonstorm shouldn't be a problem, especially since right now, the RP isn't exactly going forward quickly at all... we need more (active) players.
also, not to be mean, but Game_sloth hasn't posted for almost a month now, either. i understand that he could be busy with finals and all that, and i really hope he'll still join up if he's less busy, but... yeah.
so flygonstorm, i'd say make an SU, post it here and/or send it to Ewery in a PM. the rules DO state that if you want to join when it's filled, you just have to 'really woo' him and you could be considered

as for finding the secret book case... what about the two grunts inside there? after all that ruckus, they would probably have to come outside to check, no? that could be our entrance into their lair. and if we need to obtain some special information there, rather than hearing it by eavesdropping, perhaps the grunts themselves could tell us (like all evil masterminds do before actually getting to their master plan) or we could chase them out and read it in a report/file left in the secret compartment of the shack.
... but of course Ewery is still in charge here, hehe.

on your other note... i have choked on rice before, but i dont think i ever managed to shoot it out like a CANNON before. that's. sort of impressive. in a disgusting way.
AND happy (very) belated birthday to miltankrancher.

Last edited by hiinotama; May 29th, 2013 at 01:49 AM.
Old May 29th, 2013, 06:48 AM
Chocolate™
Awesome Dragon

I edited my SU to make Jake a in training school.(I wonder what Ewery's doing.)
Old May 29th, 2013, 07:15 AM
miltankRancher
Mega Ampharos is the one.

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
I think, since Frank Hul (the totodile guy) is still inside, he can have his plasma minions come out and all.

and thank you. )

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
Old May 31st, 2013, 10:27 AM
koopafan29

Maybe Frank calls them out to attack oh and btw i will post tommorow after i get lego city undercover.
Old May 31st, 2013, 02:55 PM
ORegan
I'm dating your mom
Community Supporter

Is Frank going to reveal himself as a Plasma grunt right away though? Even if we know he's a baddie, he may be a new member of the group, hence he had to steal a Pokemon from Pine. and Ursaring.
Old May 31st, 2013, 04:09 PM
miltankRancher

We actually don't know anything what Frank'll do unless Ewery comes back.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Old June 1st, 2013, 01:33 AM
hiinotama
P r e p a r e .

so basically what it comes down to;
we can maybe help Shadow with his Pikachu on the roof, but apart from that... we really need Ewery's masterful GMing to continue eh. could it be he's still in the middle of finals or something? still, it's been over two weeks now...

please do post too though, koopafan and midnight! Colette'd love to get to know you.
Old June 1st, 2013, 02:33 AM
miltankRancher

I will be absent for the week, and probably other weeks too. My laptop is not yet back from the repair shop, and school is going to start this week. I'll check in frequently though, as mobile allows me to do that. So ta-ta!

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Old June 1st, 2013, 07:05 AM
Midnight-Umbreon

Nature: Timid
Sorry, I haven't been posting as much as I should.
My laptop charger is broken, some cant use that. And my phone, has got to the point whee the battery is flat (basically, it loses power way quicker then it did when it was shiny and new) so I should hopefully be getting a replacement charger so I can be more active I will try and post today though :D

Music Is The Escape
Old June 1st, 2013, 02:21 PM
ORegan
I'm dating your mom
Community Supporter

Posted. I also shot Ewery a VM to see what he's up to. He was online three days ago, so he does have internet access.
Old June 1st, 2013, 11:27 PM
koopafan29

ORegan. Jack Robinson isn't named after the baseball player but good observation.
Old June 2nd, 2013, 10:13 AM
ORegan
I'm dating your mom
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by koopafan29 View Post
ORegan. Jack Robinson isn't named after the baseball player but good observation.
I had a feeling, but it still makes for good character interaction.
Old June 4th, 2013, 02:14 PM
Quicksand.

i was waiting for ewery to tell me how to join with the group before i post but he hasnt been online in quite some time. i really like the character i created for this rp and want to actually participate in this roleplay but im not sure if it is worth it. do you all plan to continue the rp if ewery doesnt return?
Old June 5th, 2013, 04:16 AM
miltankRancher

If ewery does no return by the end of next week, I think I will be dropping out of this RP. Well, if somebody else wants to GM it, I think ewery is gone for too long to let Skymin have us switch GM's.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Old June 5th, 2013, 07:23 AM
Chocolate™
Awesome Dragon

Do you'll guys think I should post anyway? I and Quicksand could get an interaction.
Old June 5th, 2013, 08:55 AM
hiinotama
P r e p a r e .

i'd say, post, by all means! i haven't posted cause.. there's not much to do right now. i'd want to help Shadow with his Pikachu-problem before we head into the shack, but seeing as he hasn't been posting lately either it's a little hard :/

SO, if you're up for it i'd say go ahead and post. if Ewery does come back it'll give you a headstart, cause there'd be a lot to catch up on
and Quicksand, as long as Ewery said you're accepted at least, i'd say you and Kanea could at least get some posting in. that is, of course, only if you want to, since the rest of us isn't exactly moving forward fast either
Old June 5th, 2013, 02:01 PM
Quicksand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanea View Post
Do you'll guys think I should post anyway? I and Quicksand could get an interaction.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiinotama View Post
i'd say, post, by all means! i haven't posted cause.. there's not much to do right now. i'd want to help Shadow with his Pikachu-problem before we head into the shack, but seeing as he hasn't been posting lately either it's a little hard :/

SO, if you're up for it i'd say go ahead and post. if Ewery does come back it'll give you a headstart, cause there'd be a lot to catch up on :)
and Quicksand, as long as Ewery said you're accepted at least, i'd say you and Kanea could at least get some posting in. that is, of course, only if you want to, since the rest of us isn't exactly moving forward fast either ~_~
i would but i dont want to post only to be held up at the shack like everyone else. ill only post if someone else plans to gm the rp and advance the plot (or ewery returns). otherwise there really is no point.
Old June 8th, 2013, 08:18 PM
ORegan
I'm dating your mom
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by miltankRancher View Post
If ewery does no return by the end of next week, I think I will be dropping out of this RP. Well, if somebody else wants to GM it, I think ewery is gone for too long to let Skymin have us switch GM's.
I really don't want to see this RP die, but if Ewery doesn't come back, there's not much direction to continue the story. If he doesn't come online by the 14th, I'll start winging it and at least get this chapter done as long as none of you have objections(or if one of you would rather do so.)...I'm starting to get cabin fever.
Old June 9th, 2013, 04:16 AM
miltankRancher

Hey, no problem with me. I don't want this one to die, as it's been a while since I had a journey RP. Plus, every one of us (well, those active) seems fun to interact again.

Alright, ewery is not back, nobody is GM-ing it. I am dropping out of this RP. It was fun while it lasted (after all, we had two wild battles)

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.

Last edited by miltankRancher; June 15th, 2013 at 04:46 AM.
Old June 15th, 2013, 05:04 PM
ORegan
I'm dating your mom
Community Supporter

So I'm a day late with this, but anyone still relatively active that wants this RP to continue? I'm going to make a post, and will start jotting down plans of my own and I guess be the acting GM until Ewery gets back.

Edit: So my first post as acting GM is up. Everyone should start making their way into the cabin, and please refrain from pissing off anymore wild Pokemon while doing so. :D

GM nonsense:

Spoiler:
MiltankRancher: Mudkip is now level 8 and learns Mud-Slap. Deerling is now level 5 and learns Growl.

Hiinotama: Torchic is now level 8 and learns Focus Energy. Oddish is now level 6 and learns Sweet Scent.

Lacoste: Emolga grows to level 9. Pikachu grows to level 6 and learns Tail Whip.

ORegan: Charmander grows to level 10 and learns Smokescreen. Spinarak grows to level 9 and learns constrict.

Basically everyone who took part in fighting Sawsbuck grows two levels. Enjoy.

Miltank, please reconsider dropping out. Kinda need one of the few active RPers that were in the RP to be here.

Last edited by ORegan; June 15th, 2013 at 05:58 PM.
Old June 15th, 2013, 07:19 PM
Quicksand.

even though im not part of the original cast im still interested :p ewery said my cs was accepted but do you accept me?
Old June 16th, 2013, 06:39 AM
miltankRancher

Alright, I am back in the game. Although, before I post, could we just finalize who among us are still active players, or who are still playing which. I am kind of confused right now. LOL.

Anyway, once this is cleared up, I am going to get posting.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Old June 16th, 2013, 12:38 PM
koopafan29

I am active but i was waiting for a new gm or ewery to gm.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links