The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Come here to discuss the roleplay you are participating in, with your fellow players.

View Poll Results: What Type of Area do you Want Next? (I already have one in mind, but this is just for me to see what
Another Forest 0 0%
Desert 0 0%
Cave/Mountain/High Mountain 0 0%
River 1 33.33%
Grassland 0 0%
Coast side 0 0%
Swamp 0 0%
Graveyard (???) 1 33.33%
I don't care 1 33.33%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 16th, 2013, 02:22 PM
ORegan
I'm dating your mom

Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by koopafan29 View Post
I am active but i was waiting for a new gm or ewery to gm.
And now you shall all feel my tyranny! Muahahahahahahahahahahahaha......ahahahahahahahahahaha.

But to answer everyone's questions:

Quicksand, as you were approved by Ewery, you're free to post. I suggest getting to the cabin in your opening post, and in subsequent posts just do a couple flashbacks stating how you got there. I'll PM you some more detail as to what I have in mind.

Miltank, I do believe myself, you, Kanea, Koopa, Quicksand, and hiino are regularly active(hiino may be busy this weekend though.) I feel six is plenty to continue on for now. I have some plans to expand upon Ewery's initial concept of the RP which I think will bring some interesting interactions, but I prefer to wait to see what happens with the actual GM. If it becomes apparent that we've been abandoned like one particular Charmander we should all be familiar with, then I'll do something somewhat drastic.

GMing nonsense:

Spoiler:
Kanea: I can't give you the results of your latest post because Seedot doesn't learn explosion until level 43. Given the battle specifics between your Oshawott and Seedot, Bide is a perfect substitute to use that will result in very little editing. Please switch explosion for bide and I'll properly give you the results. :D
Old June 17th, 2013, 10:00 AM
hiinotama
P r e p a r e .

Nature: Adamant
i'm in! i'm in!
ORegan, you're awesome for taking over GM'ing. just. putting that out there.
i'd been thinking about possible plotlines, but i noticed i'm... still very bad at coming up with storyline without predetermined... stuff.

also. i'm all for 'drastic'. again, whatever that may mean.
i'll get some posting in soon!
Old June 17th, 2013, 10:31 AM
ORegan
I'm dating your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiinotama View Post
i
i'd been thinking about possible plotlines, but i noticed i'm... still very bad at coming up with storyline without predetermined... stuff.

also. i'm all for 'drastic'. again, whatever that may mean.
i'll get some posting in soon!
That's kind of the problem with Ewery's setup. Everything he had planned is absent as long as he is, so while I can only go so far up to about us leaving the forest, without a map or a general idea as to what we're suppose to be doing, I can only go on what would be the best option for us to do. I'm going to start drawing up plans(and a map) for if he never returns. A new region requires a new map, that much is certain. We can make due without a new Pokedex though, and just use the National Dex.
Old June 17th, 2013, 11:12 AM
koopafan29

well O Regan, we can devise a map together or do your idea but i just wan't to say can we get an area where there are good pokemon? because the forest only had one pokemon to my liking. Sorry if i am being rude

Last edited by koopafan29; June 17th, 2013 at 11:18 AM.
Old June 17th, 2013, 11:19 AM
ORegan
I'm dating your mom

"Good" Pokemon is a subjective term to your own personal liking. I personally love Sandshrew and hate Pikachu, though I'm sure there's thousands who will disagree with me.

But yes, there will absolutely be a variety of Pokemon in different areas of the region. That much goes without saying really.
Old June 19th, 2013, 02:51 AM
Chocolate™
Awesome Dragon

@ORegan: By explosion, I meant that the Bide was so powerful (as the Seedot had taken so much damage) that it seemed like a mini explosion.
Old June 19th, 2013, 04:14 AM
miltankRancher
Mega Ampharos is the one.

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
So, the currently active players are:

in order of latest posting in OOC thread
1. me- Javier
2. Kanea- Jake Stalion(Oshawott)
3. koopafan- Jack
4. Oregan [NEW GM YEAH]- Jack
5. hiinotama- Colette
6. Quicksand- Ian Salisbury (Squirtle)

so is this it? Leggo.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
Old June 19th, 2013, 05:58 PM
ORegan
I'm dating your mom

Kanea: Ok, just please be a little more clear on that in the future. The word Bide was nowhere in the post, but explosion was...so you can see where the confusion stems from.

Miltank: Yeah, so realistically, we're only down about two players from when we started, which could easily be fixed at a later date. I may have an idea to segway that in later....

Anyways, GM stuff

Spoiler:
Kanea: The Pokeball shakes slowly with the time in between increasing in length.The forest around Jake seems to stand still in an awed silence as if the trees themselves awaited the outcome. Eventually, the red glow on the center of the sphere fades away, and Seedot is captured.

Seedot is level 5 and has the ability Chlorophyll. Seedot's known moves are Bide, Harden, and Quick Attack.

Oshawott has grown to level 6.

-----------------

Quicksand: Budew was already caught in your post, so no need to RP that any further.

Budew is level 5 and has the ability Poison Point. Budew's known moves are Absrob, Growth, and Pin Missile. 1

Squirtle has grown to level 6.

Tomorrow I'll be posting as some antagonists, there will be an upcoming battle in the next couple days.

Last edited by ORegan; June 20th, 2013 at 02:34 PM.
Old June 20th, 2013, 12:31 AM
King Of Pokemon
Pokemon King

Nature: Lonely
Name: Ataio Idaro
Personality: Ataio Idaro is very laid back but intelligent person, who likes to crack jokes and laugh, but when it comes to serious situations he becomes very intense.

He is a bit of a nerd but won't let it show unless he knows other people are into the same stuff too. He hates when people act too immaturely or slack off.

Due to the fact that he has a little sister, he is very protective and sympathetic
towards other people. He also loves using water types, as one saved him from drowning when he accidentally fell off of the Castelia City Docks.

Appearance: Ataio is a slightly tanned, slightly muscular teenage boy. He has flat brown hair with the front part sticking up. He is slightly taller than normal for his age.

He likes to wear a light blue shirt with un unzipped dark blue hoodie over it. he wears tan coloured pants with a pair of blue sneakers with green soles.

History: Ataio was still a child when the shocking events put in motion by Team Plasma happened, so he still remembers some of what happened. His Eight-Year old sister sister, Jyoti, was only a baby when it happened, so she always nags him about what happened.

His parents managed to escape Castelia City just before it was attacked by Team Plasma, but a lot of Ataio's friends got left behind, leaving him feeling Depressed as he left to the new region.

Starter Selection: Piplup

Legendary Reservation: Kyogre

RP Sample: Ataio rolled out of bed, the same way he did everyday. He could hear his family talking excitedly from downstairs. "Probably getting excited over something Jyoti learned at school. Guess what Mum, what? there's a Pokemon that looks like a rat!' Heh, thats new." he laughed at his own little joke. He dressed into his favourite shirt and pants and went downstairs. He saw his family sitting round the table, crowding around an envelope. "Whats up guys?" Ataio asked? "Guess what?" "What?" "Professor Pine asked you to get a Pokemon!"
Old June 20th, 2013, 05:24 PM
ORegan
I'm dating your mom

KOP, unfortunately, with the actual GM away, I don't feel comfortable approving any more characters than I already have, and the ones that I have set up were in the process of being approved prior to the actual GM disappearing. As an RP, we're already technically over the desired limit (we have 10 approved with a limit of 8), and I don't want to be the reason for over crowding if the missing RPers come back with Ewery. :/
Old June 29th, 2013, 02:34 PM
ORegan
I'm dating your mom

New post is up, and for the time being I'll puppeteer Midnight's character until we can dump him off at a rest stop.

The way out of the forest will consist of the other half of Ferrow Forest, and will have a slight change in the Pokemon found there. Any suggestions as to what you'd like to see? Grass Posion Bug Normal, and Flying types are going to be here, but any specifics? Pokemon not of those types are ok to suggest as well, don't feel limited, though I will only pick the choices I feel are good suits.
Old July 7th, 2013, 06:46 AM
Chocolate™
Awesome Dragon

Hi guys I won't be able to post till August. I'm too busy.
Old July 8th, 2013, 09:38 AM
Quicksand.

can we pleeease get a move on in the ic i feel like weve spent over a month in that dumb cabin lmfao
Old July 10th, 2013, 04:46 PM
ORegan
I'm dating your mom

Hey guys so sorry for not being online much for the last week. I just got released from the hospital a couple hours ago(heart is a piece of crap), so I haven't been able to work on the RP as much as I like, though I have had time to think a few more details out as far as back story goes.

But tomorrow will definitely be the start of the battle (as well as include a timeskip because I'm literally getting cabin fever.)
Old July 17th, 2013, 05:10 PM
miltankRancher
Mega Ampharos is the one.

Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
Hey guys! Let's post up! We're going dead again!

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
Old July 24th, 2013, 08:44 PM
Quicksand.

just gonna bump this real quick lmao...
Old October 5th, 2013, 07:12 AM
Ewery1
Buizels FTW!

Oh my god I am soooooo sorry. I doubt that anyone checks this anymore, I thought everyone had stopped, so I stopped as well, biggest mistake ever, I'll be pming this to everyone also...

P.S. Thanks for taking over ORegan...

Yah, so I am back, well, yup, I'm going to read over the rp and see what you did without me, cheers!

P.P.P.S. Any levels or anything I need to change?

P.P.P.P.S. (A lot of things I have to say as afterthoughts lol) There will be other areas obviously, not just forest, if you guys overwhelmingly want another section, just tell me.

Get your own one here http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=307712

Last edited by Ewery1; October 5th, 2013 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old October 5th, 2013, 08:24 AM
koopafan29

Chimchar lvl 8 shroomish lvl 6 i realised your IC post and was very happy.
Old October 5th, 2013, 08:30 AM
Ewery1
Buizels FTW!

Yah :D I'm back! Okay, I'll edit that. Also, ORegan, if you read this, I'd love to hear your plot idea.

EDIT: Ohp,I don't know if you know this, but Shroomish learned tackle :D

Last edited by Ewery1; October 5th, 2013 at 08:48 AM.
Old October 6th, 2013, 06:46 AM
Ewery1
Buizels FTW!

Okay, so this is just a comment on your last post. How did Chili get there? And why would he leave his son to fight against two people? (Also make your post a little longer) ((PLEASE DONT MERGE POST))

Old October 6th, 2013, 11:21 PM
Chocolate™
Awesome Dragon

I'll try posting on the 11th.
Old October 7th, 2013, 01:34 AM
hiinotama
P r e p a r e .

well, i don't mind continuing this either, i suppose. but will we really be able to keep this up and running? of course the fact the GM is back is already a big help, but i don't know if the others will want to join again either...

where did you go all this time though?
Old October 7th, 2013, 11:10 AM
Ewery1
Buizels FTW!

Right, that could be a major problem, well we know 4 people (including me) know of this. If some people don't come back I could accept new members. As for why I didn't come back, I guess my forum thingy was broken, and it said this had no new posts. It was clearly broken, but I am so sorry. Also I was at camp (sleep away).

Oh, also, you two, don't forget to vote, I want to see what you want to have next for the area.

I did some gming stuff with the battle so look at the ic thread as well.

Last edited by Ewery1; October 7th, 2013 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old October 8th, 2013, 12:30 PM
Ewery1
Buizels FTW!

I did some gming stuff with the battle so look at the ic thread as well.

Old October 10th, 2013, 10:16 PM
Chocolate™
Awesome Dragon

I'll be going to China for 5 days. SoI'll try getting a post up during that time but it won't be definite.

Sponsored Links