The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > Chit Chat Café > Celebrations

Notices

Celebrations "Happy birthday! Happy anniversary! You're a moderator now? Congrats!" Threads celebrating events such as Birthdays, Promotions, PC Anniversaries, and other happy member-specific stuff.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 2nd, 2013, 10:13 PM
Dante
Silver Soul

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Dante
moments., dat smexy bamf graphic artist who, along with Gav, Siggeh and a few others, acted as my mentor and someone who used to be (not as active anymore; hence 'used to' :p) an amazing member not only in the art boards but everywhere else, has turned 19 as of today. I love you, Moo. Hope you are showered with all the happiness, luck and prosperity that you totally deserve. You're an awesome person and if it weren't for your long critiques, I probably wouldn't be half the graphic artist I am today. Thank you for everything you did for me, man. I really owe you a lot. <3; Anyway, yeah,

Happy Birthday, Moo. <3;

Hope you have an amazing day. <3;
Old March 2nd, 2013, 11:52 PM
Fairy
believe in magic

Oh wow! I totally just stumbled across this without stalking anyone's profile first!

Happy birthday, hun! :D

You and Dero make for awesome graphic artist buddies and I hope to see even more of your work now than you're a year older and wiser. Have a good one! <33;

Old March 2nd, 2013, 11:59 PM
moments.
{quixotic}

Nature: Calm
awks cause I turned 20. :o

Thanks a million both of you!

Old March 3rd, 2013, 05:36 AM
Hikamaru
Donator Tier 5

Nature: Quirky
I know I already congratulated you via VM, but I'll just post here for the sake of it.

Happy Birthday Moo!

You have put a smile on our graphic artists' faces, and even though you're getting older, don't let age ruin your arty skills. Have a nice birthday.

- Hikari10

pairs | showdown | tumblr | vm

Old March 3rd, 2013, 10:33 AM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Happy 20th birthday Moments! I've always looked up to your posts in the Graphics & Photography section back it was still around. Better stick around for your 21st, too, yeah? :D

pair | family | irl pair | lovelies
club 1 club 2 club 3 club 4
Old March 3rd, 2013, 04:53 PM
Link
Rupee Moderator

Happy birthday man, I'm a little late but I hope you had a smashing day. All the best buddy!

Sponsored Links