The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 31st, 2013, 02:17 AM
Orifiel
Priestess

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzigunner View Post
Your wrong, the team is being revived as we speak, and one day, this hack will be reborn, once we have the things we need....
What I know is that It won't be continued said by the creator.
So as the team will be revive, then I might just keep myself updated.

Last edited by Orifiel; September 7th, 2013 at 05:09 AM.
Old August 31st, 2013, 02:22 AM
CielShinrei

Nature: Rash
Quote:
Your wrong, the team is being revived as we speak, and one day, this hack will be reborn, once we have the things we need....
*You're*

Anyway, I still have my doubts about this game. Whether the team is being revived or not. Don't get any hopes up too high.
Old September 2nd, 2013, 03:11 AM
pranoydstriker

no updates since several months .................is this hack still going on?

Going 2 choose FROAKIE as starter......in X and Y
Old September 2nd, 2013, 05:14 AM
2nku2
A legit trainer

Nature: Relaxed
It seems the ship has sunken,Titanic is down,lost and can never be found.

I think DRG is right,Hacks should be made for fun, not for competive reasons, I mean, most days people just go for the hack with the title HotY, leaving the hard works of others washed away.
I once read a previous post about how there used to be So much hack in Pokecommunity,but
now,people make hacks and give up after comparing to some 1 else's hack,if it keeps going on
like this, hacking might never have a future, image theres only 1 completed hack and 50 progressing
Hacks that have shut down.
HACKERS DONT GET PAID,THEY HACK FOR FUN,SO LETS PLAY FOR FUN.

Sorry for the long post.
Old September 3rd, 2013, 12:55 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by pranoydstriker View Post
no updates since several months .................is this hack still going on?
No it's not. I thought everyone knew that already.
Old September 3rd, 2013, 04:42 AM
Uzigunner

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by CielShinrei View Post
*You're*

Anyway, I still have my doubts about this game. Whether the team is being revived or not. Don't get any hopes up too high.
You know there is a reason why I'm this confident. Lets just say I'm not a fan who is hopelessly waiting for the hack to be revived, a former member of the team is planning on restarting the hack... So yeah, without knowing anything, please don't try to tell me stuff which your not too sure about.....
Old September 3rd, 2013, 09:46 AM
yveltal113

Hy everyone, i recently discovered 0kemon hacks so im kinda new in this. I was wondering for example if i start playing a pokemon hack in progress, i play beta1 and then beta 2 is released, is there a way of start playing beta 2 without having to start all over again (continue with the old save but with the new beta)? And if it's not asking too much, is it possible to do it with phone (android) i know it's not the right place to ask this but every time a new beta is released, i have start all over again. Thank you.
Old September 4th, 2013, 04:28 AM
Zerkrom The Hedgehog
A Stocking Fanboy

Nature: Mild
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nku2 View Post
It seems the ship has sunken,Titanic is down,lost and can never be found.

I think DRG is right,Hacks should be made for fun, not for competive reasons, I mean, most days people just go for the hack with the title HotY, leaving the hard works of others washed away.
I once read a previous post about how there used to be So much hack in Pokecommunity,but
now,people make hacks and give up after comparing to some 1 else's hack,if it keeps going on
like this, hacking might never have a future, image theres only 1 completed hack and 50 progressing
Hacks that have shut down.
HACKERS DONT GET PAID,THEY HACK FOR FUN,SO LETS PLAY FOR FUN.

Sorry for the long post.
As a former member of this team and as a hacker myself. I would have to agree. So many good hacks with lots of potential are being overlooked and so many teams are dissolving as well too.
Old September 4th, 2013, 04:22 PM
vichorio

Just last week started playing Dark Rising 1, and altough some glitches can be a little annoying, I really like it so far, the storyline is great, original, and quite engaging, congrats! The new features that you are going to implement here are great, and the screenshots look good too. Just wanted to let you know that I liked it xD and I hope that you're making DR2 as challenging as 1, or more, it's great having to train so many different pokemon just to match the AI, it keeps the game interesting and fun, and really makes me want to catch and try them all (specially since the movesets are twitched, I hope that is a feature of DR2 as well)
Old September 4th, 2013, 04:44 PM
Magic Magikarp
Magikarp is terrifying

Nature: Lax
SWEET! Well...better finish the first one first Oh and will this be available for GBA4IOS I don't really know if this is a stupid question not really knowledgeable about this stuff.
Old September 5th, 2013, 12:52 PM
Colfer
Up, Up and Away

Nature: Relaxed
Hey, so this hack is down. I really saw potential in this game, it was because the first one was my first hack and I started working on my own hack because of this. No matter how long it takes I'm going to finish it and I really hope DRG comes back to this hack. Cause man the first was my first hack. I'm going to finish mine because I loved DRG's game that it inspired my hack, her story was amazing and it was the mystery that made me love the game. So if DRG see this please revive the hack.

Let the Blaze burn!
Coming Soon:
Pokemon Blazing Blue
Still need members to help with alot of the game.
Old September 5th, 2013, 11:42 PM
CielShinrei

Nature: Rash
Quote:
You know there is a reason why I'm this confident. Lets just say I'm not a fan who is hopelessly waiting for the hack to be revived, a former member of the team is planning on restarting the hack... So yeah, without knowing anything, please don't try to tell me stuff which your not too sure about.....
*IS PLANNING* Source please? How long ago did this member mention he wanted to revive this hack?
Any updates from him?

You shouldn't be too over-confident. You might end up making a fool out of yourself.
Old September 7th, 2013, 04:53 AM
ForgingAhead

hope this does get restarted recently started the first one so hoping this does end up coming out
Old September 7th, 2013, 05:26 AM
Uzigunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by CielShinrei View Post
*IS PLANNING* Source please? How long ago did this member mention he wanted to revive this hack?
Any updates from him?

You shouldn't be too over-confident. You might end up making a fool out of yourself.
Me making a fool out of myself? I've been talking to him about reviving the hack in the form of private messages.... And to answer your question the last time I talked to him was in 2 days exact and again they were in private messages so I can't provide the source as for that I'd have to give you access to my account ... Oh and over confidence? Look I as sure as hell have a reason to be as confident as I am now, but I can't and wont state the reason so.. If you wanna go all don't get your hopes high in this hack being revived, fine by me. If he decides not to reincarnate the hack, then fine, your right. But the chances of this hack coming back is higher than all of you guys expect, because I know this guy wants it really bad, and if we have that same endless when DRG quit, we can do this.. So yeah.. I have nothing more to say. Feel free to disagree... I'm done here....
Old September 7th, 2013, 06:30 AM
Sark

Quote:
Me making a fool out of myself? I've been talking to him about reviving the hack in the form of private messages.... And to answer your question the last time I talked to him was in 2 days exact and again they were in private messages so I can't provide the source as for that I'd have to give you access to my account ... Oh and over confidence? Look I as sure as hell have a reason to be as confident as I am now, but I can't and wont state the reason so.. If you wanna go all don't get your hopes high in this hack being revived, fine by me. If he decides not to reincarnate the hack, then fine, your right. But the chances of this hack coming back is higher than all of you guys expect, because I know this guy wants it really bad, and if we have that same endless when DRG quit, we can do this.. So yeah.. I have nothing more to say. Feel free to disagree... I'm done here....

Screencaps are a thing, you know
Old September 7th, 2013, 08:08 AM
Uzigunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sark View Post
Screencaps are a thing, you know
I guess I forgot to mention that all of this is between me and him. He has not permitted me to show all of this to you guys so yeah.... I'm just saying that you guys shouldn't be discouraged. That's all....
Old September 8th, 2013, 12:26 AM
MaestrokeXO

I sure do hope this picks up again, hope Uzigunner ain't selling dreams...
Old September 8th, 2013, 03:00 AM
Orifiel
Priestess

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaestrokeXO View Post
I sure do hope this picks up again, hope Uzigunner ain't selling dreams...
Sure hope so. But rather don't believe.
Old September 9th, 2013, 06:39 AM
Hound of Justice

Nature: Naughty
I hope she comes back and finishes it many people here are willing to help
Seriously i wouldnt care for criticism if someone got a problem either fix a bug or change something if you agree with the person or leave them complain and let them change the hack themselves
Old September 10th, 2013, 01:04 AM
TUG4M3R

You all agree that this hack promised a lot really but maybe one day someone completes it ... Good luck Uzigunner I know that if you make this hack right it will probably be hack of the year when it is released ut for that you need to have a great team....

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5ILIJJ2UXUVEn5p6KyFrHg
Old September 10th, 2013, 07:51 AM
Uzigunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUG4M3R View Post
You all agree that this hack promised a lot really but maybe one day someone completes it ... Good luck Uzigunner I know that if you make this hack right it will probably be hack of the year when it is released ut for that you need to have a great team....
Finally somebody understood what my past comments meant. But first, JB needs to come back. He has not been replying to my messages recently. Its actually all up to him to reincarnate the hack, really hope he does reply sooner or later....
Old September 12th, 2013, 07:42 PM
DarkRisingKid

Hello everybody.
Im here to give an update on the progression of dark rising 2 with a direct message from dark rising girl herself. she forgot her password to the forums and does not use the email that is associated with this website anymore. She will be creating a new username eventually when she is ready. here is the message she asked of me to post here;

"Hey Everyone! After being away from the community for so long, I checked back for the first time in months yesterday to see if the thread was still up & it was! I want to thank everyone for the support you're giving to Dark Rising 2, I really really appreciate it. Now on to the good parts you're all probably curious about;

*YES, Dark Rising 2 is still being worked on and it has been since I left. Progress is going sort of slow, but very well. I've learned to event better scripts and a lot more since I'm working on the hack alone.

*Progress is currently at the 4th badge(There will be 12 badges)

*Since I've been absent from the community, SO MUCH 6th gen information has been revealed and I'm loving so much of it. I have to say though, Fairy-Type WILL NOT be in the hack(I wouldn't know how to program it into the hack anyway lol). However, this has actually improved the story of the hack & made it even better. In this hack, the fairy type has been sealed away by Darugis along with Arceus. Until Darugis is defeated, the Fairy Type does not exist within any Pokemon. Due to Fairy being strong against every type Darugis is made of, it's his key weakness and that is why he has sealed it away. It may sound cheesy by me just writing it, but trust me, when it's all told within the story of the hack, it makes much more sense and is a lot cooler."

*Mega Evolutions...There will only be 3 Mega Evolutions IF two of them exist. If Mega Dragonite & Mega Salamence exist(Mega Garchomp has already been revealed), the player will be able to Permanently Mega Evolve their Dragon Starter Pokemon mid-late in the hack. Only the 3 dragon starters will be able to Mega Evolve.

*I've already reserved spots in the hack for at least 20 of the new Pokemon from 6th gen. Which ones will be in it is my choice, but I will wait a month after X&Y is released to decide who. Pancham/Pangoro are the only confirmed ones so far with Fennekin being Jalice's Pokemon.

*Yes, I've become a better mapper lol

*I have enough stuff done to release a beta, however, I won't. The hack will not be released until it's completely done sometime next year. This msg is simply an update that the hack is still alive and will not ever die.

*I've checked out and played a few new hacks, and I'm really impressed by Pokemon Glazed. I vote Pokemon Glaze for Hack of the Year everyone! If you agree, make sure to vote for it whenever the community does the hack of the year thingy. It's a really awesome hack and it's the best one released this year in my opinion(Did Pokemon Reborn come out this year as well? Idk whatever. Vote for either ^.^)

Lastly, I do want to apologize for anything cruel and ridiculous I may have said to anyone the last time I was a member of the community. I was really saying some stupid, ridiculous stuff to everyone and it really wasn't needed or called for. Honestly, yes, I do make hacks just for the fun of it & I stand by that, BUT, I have zero rights to ever say Dark Rising 1 was as amazing as I was proclaiming it to be. To me & a lot others, yes, the hack is great, but there are so many flaws and errors that I failed to correct out of laziness and carelessness that it was no way as great as I was saying it was. So to anyone who still even remembers the stuff I said before I left the community, I apologize and it was very childish. I was out of my mind that night lol.

Soooo yea, Pokemon Dark Rising 2 is coming out sometime Spring 2014 most likely!(I bet you're looking at the screen like "...That's long and nothing to be excited about") I promise you guys, it's gonna be very very fun and amazing. I'm taking my time and correcting every error I see, down to the slightest bit of tile error and script error. This time, I'm really focused on making something truly worthy of Hack of the Year 2014(Give 2013 to Glaze or Reborn!). Thanks everyone for sticking by the hack, even when it seemed it would never come back. You guys are true fans & I can't thank you enough! ^.^
From DarkRisingGirl"

As a personal friend of hers i will say the game is coming along brilliantly and she is very keen on making it feel like a true pokemon game worthy of praise. The pokemon selection is from what I have played so far very good and open minded with a ton of variety. she also manage to create a superb leveling curve that is challenging but not dark rising 1 challenging. I felt like a strong player from the start but also like I was just starting if that makes any sense. All in all she is doing this on her own and proving how good she can be at this stuff if she really tries.
If you have any questions for her you can ask me and I will deliver them to her until she creates a new username.
Old September 12th, 2013, 11:23 PM
chaos_envoys

Nature: Modest
OMG!!!! DRG is back!!! Just started playing Dark Rising 2 weeks ago and it was amazing!! I'm so glad that dark rising 2 is still bring worked on!! Thanks for your effort DRG!!

Pokemon Glazed,Pokemon Dark Violet, Pokemon Flora Sky, Pokemon Ruby Destiny Series

Waiting For: PLATINUM RED & BLUE, completed glazed, dark violet, and liquid crystal
Old September 12th, 2013, 11:44 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Now that's interesting...? Would be more persuasive if some screenshots were to be present, though.
Old September 13th, 2013, 01:54 AM
Yuuki_Asura

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Yahoo to Yuuki_Asura
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingKid View Post
Hello everybody.
Im here to give an update on the progression of dark rising 2 with a direct message from dark rising girl herself. she forgot her password to the forums and does not use the email that is associated with this website anymore. She will be creating a new username eventually when she is ready. here is the message she asked of me to post here;

"Hey Everyone! After being away from the community for so long, I checked back for the first time in months yesterday to see if the thread was still up & it was! I want to thank everyone for the support you're giving to Dark Rising 2, I really really appreciate it. Now on to the good parts you're all probably curious about;

*YES, Dark Rising 2 is still being worked on and it has been since I left. Progress is going sort of slow, but very well. I've learned to event better scripts and a lot more since I'm working on the hack alone.

*Progress is currently at the 4th badge(There will be 12 badges)

*Since I've been absent from the community, SO MUCH 6th gen information has been revealed and I'm loving so much of it. I have to say though, Fairy-Type WILL NOT be in the hack(I wouldn't know how to program it into the hack anyway lol). However, this has actually improved the story of the hack & made it even better. In this hack, the fairy type has been sealed away by Darugis along with Arceus. Until Darugis is defeated, the Fairy Type does not exist within any Pokemon. Due to Fairy being strong against every type Darugis is made of, it's his key weakness and that is why he has sealed it away. It may sound cheesy by me just writing it, but trust me, when it's all told within the story of the hack, it makes much more sense and is a lot cooler."

*Mega Evolutions...There will only be 3 Mega Evolutions IF two of them exist. If Mega Dragonite & Mega Salamence exist(Mega Garchomp has already been revealed), the player will be able to Permanently Mega Evolve their Dragon Starter Pokemon mid-late in the hack. Only the 3 dragon starters will be able to Mega Evolve.

*I've already reserved spots in the hack for at least 20 of the new Pokemon from 6th gen. Which ones will be in it is my choice, but I will wait a month after X&Y is released to decide who. Pancham/Pangoro are the only confirmed ones so far with Fennekin being Jalice's Pokemon.

*Yes, I've become a better mapper lol

*I have enough stuff done to release a beta, however, I won't. The hack will not be released until it's completely done sometime next year. This msg is simply an update that the hack is still alive and will not ever die.

*I've checked out and played a few new hacks, and I'm really impressed by Pokemon Glazed. I vote Pokemon Glaze for Hack of the Year everyone! If you agree, make sure to vote for it whenever the community does the hack of the year thingy. It's a really awesome hack and it's the best one released this year in my opinion(Did Pokemon Reborn come out this year as well? Idk whatever. Vote for either ^.^)

Lastly, I do want to apologize for anything cruel and ridiculous I may have said to anyone the last time I was a member of the community. I was really saying some stupid, ridiculous stuff to everyone and it really wasn't needed or called for. Honestly, yes, I do make hacks just for the fun of it & I stand by that, BUT, I have zero rights to ever say Dark Rising 1 was as amazing as I was proclaiming it to be. To me & a lot others, yes, the hack is great, but there are so many flaws and errors that I failed to correct out of laziness and carelessness that it was no way as great as I was saying it was. So to anyone who still even remembers the stuff I said before I left the community, I apologize and it was very childish. I was out of my mind that night lol.

Soooo yea, Pokemon Dark Rising 2 is coming out sometime Spring 2014 most likely!(I bet you're looking at the screen like "...That's long and nothing to be excited about") I promise you guys, it's gonna be very very fun and amazing. I'm taking my time and correcting every error I see, down to the slightest bit of tile error and script error. This time, I'm really focused on making something truly worthy of Hack of the Year 2014(Give 2013 to Glaze or Reborn!). Thanks everyone for sticking by the hack, even when it seemed it would never come back. You guys are true fans & I can't thank you enough! ^.^
From DarkRisingGirl"

As a personal friend of hers i will say the game is coming along brilliantly and she is very keen on making it feel like a true pokemon game worthy of praise. The pokemon selection is from what I have played so far very good and open minded with a ton of variety. she also manage to create a superb leveling curve that is challenging but not dark rising 1 challenging. I felt like a strong player from the start but also like I was just starting if that makes any sense. All in all she is doing this on her own and proving how good she can be at this stuff if she really tries.
If you have any questions for her you can ask me and I will deliver them to her until she creates a new username.
AAAWWWEEESSSOOOMMMEEE Now I"m Happy That DRG Has Returned & The Hack IS BACK
I Had Fun Playing Dark Rising 1 Even when it has a few bugs But I Can't Wait for This & I'm all Fired Up with Excitement. Anyway Good Luck on the Progress:D
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links