The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Culture & Media

Notices

Culture & Media This is where all of pop culture culminates and chats over a cup of joe. Here you can find discussions relating to the latest and greatest television shows, movies, music and literature, and much more!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 7th, 2013, 05:16 PM
Cosmotone8
silhouette of the past

Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Nature: Careful
Let's say you could pick any two artists to do a collaboration with each other. It doesn't matter which two they are, it just has to be two artists. Which two would you choose and why?
But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

Old March 10th, 2013, 04:36 AM
Mr Cat Dog
Everything Will Be OK

Nature: Relaxed
Regina Spektor and Nick Cave. Just to hear their ridiculously different voices in strange cohesion with each other. All the high-pitched yelpiness with that dank, doomy Antipodean darkness would be such an interesting listen. Cave's previous collaboration with Kylie Minogue turned out great, and while Spektor's voice is definitively weirder than Kylie's, I imagine any potential collaboration would have the same effect.
Old March 10th, 2013, 11:22 PM
Rest
Showstealer Pro: Trial Version

Nature: Careful
knxlwedge's wonderful, light beats, loops and production coupled with Frank Ocean's smooth vocals would be awesome together. I'm thinking something along the lines of post-dubstep with an R&B influence (vocal samples and whatnot) for the intended style of music. That'd be so rad.
Old March 11th, 2013, 11:46 AM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Rihanna and Sia. I think with Sia's writing and their voices together, they could create something magical. Plus, Rihanna needs to collaborate with some new people anyway. I think Kelly Clarkson and Macklemore could create something fun too. Kelly has got such a diverse talent in the music industry, I think she and him could work together well. They can both write beautiful lyrics together.

I'd also like to see Britney Spears and Lady Gaga collaborate on a song together, because why not?
Old March 11th, 2013, 12:40 PM
Insomniac
It's so overt it's covert.

This is gonna sound weird, but I would really like someone to collab with Green Day and make some dubstep out of it. Not necessarily dubstep, but .. electronic music. It would just sound awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g34vv...ZIjAtlb6TSlMuA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fraCcPpkfNA EDIT don't really like this one too much though

That kind of gives you an idea

Last edited by Insomniac; March 11th, 2013 at 12:48 PM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links