Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime
Reload this Page Pokemon Uncut Boxset?

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Old March 8th, 2013 (01:33 PM).
Pop Goes the Gleamsel.
Gold Tier

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Treble Harble Send a message via Skype™ to Treble Harble
What I mean by this is... do you think that Viz Media will ever release an Original & Uncut boxset for the Pokemon Anime? As in, all the originally cut and edited footage would be left intact? They did this with Naruto. So what about Pokemon?

If you ask me I'd love to see something like this, but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't end well. All the editing. The other thing is that Pokemon is a "kid's show" in America so making it Original & Uncut would make that factor a bit...iffy.

Feel free to discuss your opinions.
I am fictional, and therefore do not even exist. Current theme. Current obsessions.

Old March 11th, 2013 (01:48 AM).

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to CliveKoopa Send a message via Yahoo to CliveKoopa Send a message via Skype™ to CliveKoopa
Although this is a nice idea and I would welcome it with open arms, I doubt this would ever happen.
Old April 9th, 2013 (08:06 AM).
Lametrainer

Nature: Jolly
I too doubt that this will happen... BUT they could release it digitally (e.g. through iTunes) because if they released the box-set for real on discs then not many people will buy it mainly because of the scene with James' breasts, though if it was digital then people will download all episodes excluding any ones they don't like (everybody wins lol).
I love the idea itself, as I will get to see the English version of "Electric Soldier Porygon" :D that would be really great...
Old April 9th, 2013 (09:27 AM).

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to Xander Olivieri
Banned episodes most likely won't appear in the box sets at all. Even with the DBZ versions, they had edited parts in the early episodes (Blood colored different, wounds not appearing as gorey as they should). The big issue'd episodes would still be edited to be allowed distribution, and the banned won't be able to be included.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)