The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 11th, 2013, 05:27 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
Technically Maddy (Skymin) did reserve it first, sorry. :(

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old March 11th, 2013, 05:30 PM
<Challenger>
Wake me when you need me.

Nature: Jolly
This might seem a little irrelevant, but has anybody else seen the Digimon move with Wendigomon and Diaboramon as the main villains? That was a great movie.
Old March 11th, 2013, 05:38 PM
Skymin
the gratitude pokémon

Quote:
Originally Posted by heretostay123 View Post
This might seem a little irrelevant, but has anybody else seen the Digimon move with Wendigomon and Diaboramon as the main villains? That was a great movie.
I DID ITS ON MY HARD DRIVE I LOVE THAT MOVIE GO MAMORU HOSODA YEAAH but yes okay

and sorry Garet. ); and thanks shawn~
Old March 11th, 2013, 05:41 PM
Fuyu
Raising Heart, set up!

Nature: Gentle
reserve me for kindness if possible please.

Old March 11th, 2013, 05:42 PM
Garet
GhostFire

It's fine. Um...far as I can tell, no one's claimed Kindness yet.

EDIT: Ninja'd. Agh.
EDIT #2: So...quick question: Who reserved Light?

Last edited by Garet; March 11th, 2013 at 05:58 PM.
Old March 11th, 2013, 06:09 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garet View Post
It's fine. Um...far as I can tell, no one's claimed Kindness yet.

EDIT: Ninja'd. Agh.
EDIT #2: So...quick question: Who reserved Light?
Ah, oops, no one took Light~

You can reserve it if you want!

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games

Sylvie
Old March 11th, 2013, 06:15 PM
Garet
GhostFire

I would like to reserve Light, then.
Old March 11th, 2013, 06:17 PM
Fuyu
Raising Heart, set up!

So... um, am I reserved? xD Cause I can, well, um, put up the first part of the sign-up.

;_; Sorry about that Garet. I was just trying to jump in ASAP. xD

Old March 11th, 2013, 06:17 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Your wish is granted! I never thought the Player slots would fill this fast~!

I'll make my own character soon~~

@Fuyu: yes, you're reserved as well!

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games

Sylvie
Old March 11th, 2013, 06:25 PM
Fuyu
Raising Heart, set up!

Yay! Thanks Shawn!

Digimon is an epic thing. We were all waiting for this to appear. In progress below~ Should be finished over the next couple of days. Complete!

Spoiler:
[/REAL WORLD]

Name | Kylie Cooper
Gender | Female
Location | Ontario, Canada
Age | 14

Appearance |

Kylie is frequently described as attractive, a word that is used much to her chagrin. She sees it as something rather annoying, and for the most part, incredibly untrue in her opinion. All the stereotypes that everyone else claims to adore are non-existent in her figure. She has an average build, mildly petite but not that perfect hourglass. She has a little bit of fat. It’s not moe. Her skin is pale from constant hours spent indoors, making every blemish and bruise and pimple stand out stark. Most of the pimples are on her face. Her hair is long and a dark strawberry blonde, tied in a simple ponytail most of the time. She has eyes a light sea green. Along her arm is a long, pale scar, reaching down her shoulder to her wrist.

Now all of this doesn’t sound great, but certainly not unattractive right? Well, you see, here is the catch: she has a permanent limp. A car accident twisted her left leg and left it horribly mangled and ruined. Now, still not seeing it? Neither are we. She thinks this way and that’s all there is to it. Most of the time she is in rather ordinary clothing. She hasn’t worn dresses or any sort of heel in her life. She will fall; she knows she will, and it’d be good to spare a lot of people, herself included, such an embarrassing sight. Instead she wears loose clothing. Her shirt is typically plain and red, sometimes billowing at the bottom on a windy day. Kylie enjoys the feel of blue jeans so they are typically on her, covering the brace from view and inconvenience. Kylie walks around in crutches most of the time, so please be careful not to trip over them.

Personality |

Kylie is a coddled, doted-upon individual. People praise her without thinking, calling her a shining example of overcoming adversity. It disgusts her. She can’t be as good as all that, really now. She is a person with plenty of flaws and a sincere inability to take a compliment. Kylie by herself is not only quiet, but incredibly focused. She moves slowly, carefully considering any action and taking them with many reservations. She doesn’t smile alone, but spends more time thinking and weighing options on a mental golden scale. Even on the internet, this is her default, the observer over the instigator. You never see her stubbornness quite as strongly unless you watch her from the distance.

Kylie is bullheaded and forcibly independent. She doesn’t like relying on others in part due to the coddling and also because “she doesn’t want to bother anyone”. Any help is usually interpreted as pity and in turn she will politely but firmly say back off. Her respect will also be lost as a result. You will also get a crutch to the stomach if you stand and watch her struggle to get up. She does not like that either. It’s embarrassing and rude. Also, good luck convincing her out of anything she has decided upon. She has to pull herself out, like it or not. Social status is a waste of time; she talks to people because she can talk to them, not because they can get her into the exclusive club.

She has a bad habit of burdening herself too much, working herself too hard and taking out every failure of hers so harshly it’s almost causing physical pain. Kylie takes the role her parents have in her life very seriously and believes she does not merely owe them an eternal debt of gratitude, but that they deserve better than her. Gosh darn it all, she will give it to them too, no matter the toll it leaves on her. No complaining, no procrastinating. Just do what you need to do, even if you have doubts about it, which she does. She doesn’t feel like she’s making any progress in repaying them.

Despite all of this, Kylie presents a good-hearted individual. She is willing to lend a hand or an ear to absolutely anyone, so long as you promise to “give it back”. Loyalty is not hard to get from her, she is easily taken in by friendliness and can be naive as a child to backstabbing and manipulation. Such things seems silly and besides, her parents warned her not to get mixed up with those sorts of people. She can be easy to smile when around others, even producing a false one if the need is particularly dire. She enjoys offering people a cold drink and letting them talk for what feels like hours. As far as she’s concerned, that is all that she can do. She's a bit of a romantic and in part, is playing this game because of that.

Kylie is a geek. Kylie is a hands-on geek, a part of herself that expresses itself in the comfort of a laboratory or a set of Legos. She can easily build and fix machines and actually finds it more fun than studying and almost as much as Digimon video games. She isn’t entirely sure what it is that attracts her to Digimon, but it’s something and she’ll be darned if she looks for what it actually is. This has never gotten her any awards, nor curious eyes. She is perfectly okay with this. It would ruin the fun of having it if she was noticed.

History |

Kylie was born to a pair of parents who, in her opinion, were more worthy of the title of overcoming obstacles. Both came from a lower place than she, one from a family supporting an addict even, and rose successfully in the fields they desired. Her mother is a successful college professor of law and her father a nurse. She has a younger brother, who is a bit of an idiot and too honest for his own good, but they get along well for an upper middle-class family and to Kylie, that is a relief.

She was born in the wintertime, surprisingly almost in the backseat of a car. No one wanted to risk hitting anyone on a slicked road, particularly in the middle of the night. Thankfully, that didn’t happen, and Kylie was born safely and spent her first few years in toddler heaven. Her father, being a relatively peculiar man, sat his daughter in his lap at a computer from the time she could sit up on her own. It was probably his fault she grew addicted to anything with shiny technology on it.

At the time, Kylie had only a few neighbors as friends, but it didn’t matter quite as much as it does now to people. They had their typical playdates, ran around yards, and generally made a lot of noise for the elderly to deal with. When she was in kindergarten, the school went on a trip to the Toronto Zoo. On the way out to the buses afterward, she accidentally got separated from the group in the large crowd of people. While looking for them, Kylie, too focused on trying to see the right bus to notice what was going on, was hit by a large car and bounced onto the concrete. The driver hurriedly called 911 and found her mother in the lot, looking for her.

In the hospital, it was discovered that although no muscles were torn when her arm hit the concrete, her leg itself was never going to be quite back to its original ability. She was too young to consent to a surgery to fix her leg and the parents agreed it would be too risky to try. Kylie, due to blood loss, would likely have at least minor cognitive problems as well. She has never quite been able to grasp language as well as she used to, to give an example. To compensate, the doctors recommended physical therapy, as well as relying on using her hands and pictures to explain herself.

Through all of this, from therapy to education, Kylie was horribly confused. She wasn’t sure why her parents were doing all of this, nor was she sure why people helped her so much or freaked out with a simply misstep. There really was no way to explain it to her at the age and over time, helping their daughter understand took a backseat to simply helping her get well. Or at least capable of adapting to the situation. It did allow her to have a different gym class.

Because of this, Kylie found a strange solace in the Digimon series. Apparently, she could not go to the zoo for fear of her having a panic attack via association. That was the worry stuck in her family's head and she accepted it. So she decided to occupy herself with fantastical creatures. They were so varied and interesting. It was how she convinced her mom to buy the [/TAMERS] game for her. It wasn't like she had bad grades or family issues. It was a good way to spend time on her class breaks. At least until she got sucked in or whatever happened.

In the game, she felt really weird having little bit more motor function than she was used to, not to mention Plotmon. Eventually, over the course of the month, she’s stopped thinking about it. The last time she thought too deeply about something difficult and confusing, she ended up nearly attacking her little brother with a crutch in a mad rampage to get as far out of the house as possible. Yes it makes her a bit less smart or even realistic compared to other people, but that’s okay. She does her best with what she has you see. For her, that’s enough. Especially since Plotmon is so excitable!

[/DIGITAL WORLD]

YOUR AVATAR

Name | Ella Stone
Gender | Girl
Age | 15
Digivice Color | Amethyst and Rosewood
Digimon-Modify Cards | Radiant Fate, Stamina, Hyper Wing
Crest | Kindness

Appearance |
Ella is a rather small girl, almost frail at a distance. She has a surprisingly strong and nimble body for this, but at first glance, you wouldn’t know any better. Her skin is mildly darker than it used to be outside of the game and marginally unblemished, barring calluses on her feet. Her hair is average length and brown, reaching her shoulders. Ella keeps these locks held back by a dark green headband, barring most of her bangs, which cover her forehead. To be honest, she looks simply like an ordinary girl, rather how she likes it, right down to her big forest green eyes. Despite being in virtual reality, Ella still walks with a noticeable limp. Old habits die hard.

Almost all of her skin is covered, barring thin hands and ankles, as well as her face. Most of her skin is hidden from view by a dark green, almost sleeveless dress. Under this are grey leggings and a white long-sleeved undershirt, both featureless and mostly uninteresting. Sje did make this form to not attract attention after all. Her shoes are black and surprisingly hardy for someone who looks like a breeze will topple her over. Her Digivice is incredibly out of place in color where it rests on her belt with an items pouch, something she didn’t think of when she picked the colors. Oops.

DIGIMON

Species | Plotmon

Appearance |

Personality | Plotmon is like an itch. It’s a relief when she’s put to silence. It isn’t so much that she’s loud as that she’s chatty. When she whispers, she’s going on and on and on. It’s funny until you can’t tell what she’s saying. Then it’s just obnoxious. She’s a very nosy,curious puppy. Chances are she’ll be spending a lot of the time covered in dirt, much to Kylie’s secret amusement. She frequently acts like a normal dog, down to the clingy “I-must-lay-in-your-lap-and-bark-at-cell-phone-cameras” behavior. She does growl at the Digivice once in awhile. It’s weird.

The pup is also rather incapable of sitting still, unless she’s anticipating something. Then she has the permanent big-eyed grin for that dangling piece of bacon. Or whatever. She loves food. Loves it a whole lot. She also loves to fly into leaves and play games and generally be a nuisance to the world. Mischievous little blighter.

Evolution line |
Fresh: Puttimon
In-Training: Cupimon
Rookie: Plotmon
Champion: Garurumon
Ultimate: BlackWereGarurumon
Mega: Minervamon

Extra | The Everlasting Guilty Crown by EGOIST (Ella theme)

RP Sample: Zoran Nishant

There we go.

As the wind rushed to let her fall, she grinned. "Thank you! Have a nice day!" Around her gravity tugged and tugged. It was a rather nice feeling, falling to her death. She wouldn't die however. Not yet. Not when she still had plenty to do... and plenty to see, of course. Poor Edmund though. He was stuck with her. Hopefully he slept, slept just for a little while longer. Then she could let him go somewhere safe, safer than her. She closed her eyes, waiting... waiting for just that right moment.

Zaria would probably be so mad at her when this was over with. Bad enough you get yourself hurt all the time! Hehe, she could be so stiff and mature when she wanted to be. It was okay though. She could handle a little scolding if it meant that person was safe... and happy. Really, that was enough for her, even if she got a bit lonely.

Such hopeful thoughts you're having.

Outwardly, Zoran smiled. Inwardly however, a tinge of fear crept into her heart. Well... I tried.
A shree caused her to open her eyes and her body plopped onto the soft feathers below. The Pidgeot looked up at her with a calm, gleaming smirk on its beak. "Hi..." she said weakly, grinning at the bird. "I fell."

"It seems more like you were trying to escape, weren't you my dear?"

Zoran groaned mentally. Oh darn it. She had been so close too. She laughed cheerily. "Why would I do that Mister Theo? It's not like you were stalking me or anything!" He chuckled, held carefully in the air by a familiar Alakazam. Zoran waved at him, glancing slowly up at Vlad and Apollo. From where she sat on the Pidgeot, she could see three different ways Theo would move. And none of them would leave those Pokemon unscathed.

"You almost had it, didn't you?" the elderly man said. From a side view, he merely appeared to be a middle-aged Caucasian with greying black hair and a cane. His silver eyes told of something else, something that reminded Zoran of the depths of her own fragile mind. It never felt right... and Theo had never been right. "You almost managed to get away from me. Clever, clever girl... she taught you well."

Edmund stirred in her arms and she patted his head soothingly, honey eyes slowly hardening. "I did learn from the worst," she agreed coolly, dropping her smile, her care-free aura. It was going to take sheer effort to get away from him. She could do it... but... would she be the one who woke up if she made it through? And what would that do to Edmund if she wasn't? All these questions... and she didn't have the time to experiment and find out. "What do you need from me?" It was never a want from Theo, only a need, a command. It would be done no matter what she actually wanted to do, one way or another.

Theo smiled at her, offering her a firm hand to take. "I want your... persuasiveness."

"She won't listen to me," Zoran protested, rolling her eyes. Even if she was precisely sure where that person was, they wouldn't listen without a lot of talking. And promising. And various other convincing moves.

He chuckled. "Oh no, not her. Even I can barely convince her to breathe for me. I meant... someone else. An adversary who could become an ally. Or even a worse enemy than we anticipated. I want to see what they will do. Well?"

Zoran hesitated. Darn this man. She loved games. Her Pokeballs were not shaking. They were not saying this was a bad idea. Then... perhaps... She glanced up at the Charizard and Gabite and smiled ruefully with a shake of the head. "Sorry..." she called up to them. "I can't do anything to help you now." Alakazam's spoons glowed and she vanished, reappearing on gently bobbing wood.

"Oh... that was helpful Mister Theo..." she mumbled, looking around. "Now what am I supposed to do..." Edmund groaned in his sleep.

Theodore Ebony

"Well now," the man said neatly, still held in the air. He looked up at the two Pokemon, examining the Charizard with critical eyes. The scaly skin on his underside look quite pained, and his color was not particularly good at this moment either. Ah, he understood perfectly now. Nodding to Alakazam, he floated up to the pair, smiling. "I see she did a bit of damage to you there. My apologies, she can be quite mischievous. Comes from having no one to raise her properly, you see. The effects will wear off in a few more moments I would guess. " He tapped his cane on nonexistent ground and chuckled.

"Now then, let me see... I took your prospect away, didn't I?" He shook his head. "Terribly sorry about that, but she is needed in other places for me. I personally would be a much better person to take with you, young RDM recruit." Pidgeot snorted. As always, the man was off his rocker. Though they were terribly obvious with their carrying the lass around and all. "You see, I am of a group that could be quite useful to yours. Alakazam could carry me there, if that would be of any further help." He smiled. "Then you can release my Pokemon if you'd like. They probably would be happy to see no more of me."

Theodore smiled again. He hoped they were perfectly aware. He could leave if he chose to. However, he wasn't choosing to.

Last edited by Fuyu; March 15th, 2013 at 11:04 AM. Reason: Finished!
Old March 11th, 2013, 07:00 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Nature: Mild
Reserve me the last spot?
Also, can I have Keramon then? OR did I miss someone who already picked it?
Old March 11th, 2013, 07:07 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimmepie View Post
Reserve me the last spot?
Also, can I have Keramon then? OR did I miss someone who already picked it?
Yes you can! And you can have anyone you want!

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games

Sylvie
Old March 11th, 2013, 07:20 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

WOO! I'll have my SU up soon.
Old March 11th, 2013, 08:09 PM
Vintage Arachnid
What? Retro Bug is evolving!
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Vintage Arachnid
Darnit! The one night I decide to have a social life this gets released. Well, I'll wait to see if anyone drops their reservation...

CONGRATULATIONS!
YOUR RETRO BUG EVOLVED INTO VINTAGE ARACHNID!
Old March 11th, 2013, 08:42 PM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Anyways, enthusiasm has forced me to finish my SU today. It's on the first page.
Old March 11th, 2013, 08:42 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

I just lost the massive SU I wrote and forgot to save it on word o.O
I'm an idiot.

I'll post the re-written SU soon. Sorry for the wait.
Old March 11th, 2013, 08:50 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greiger View Post
Anyways, enthusiasm has forced me to finish my SU today. It's on the first page.
I read your SU, and I really like your character! I mean, I didn't really expect an anti-social guy holding the Crest of Knowledge. xD Just so you know, the character that I'm making would probably like him! (even though she's... sort of the opposite of him?) But, regardless, I like him and Guilmon! Accepted! You can start on posting at the IC at any time now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimmepie View Post
I just lost the massive SU I wrote and forgot to save it on word o.O
I'm an idiot.

I'll post the re-written SU soon. Sorry for the wait.
The RP has only been accepted today. XD There's no rush at all. :3

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games

Sylvie
Old March 11th, 2013, 09:03 PM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Hehe, I'll get on that ASAP. Yeah, but I figure it's going to be the journey that give him knowledge, the crest knows that.
Old March 11th, 2013, 10:05 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Place holder for two SUs; one has a crest, and one doesn't;

Rachel Ohrieme
"I'm very fortunate that fate has smiled on me today!"

[/REAL WORLD]

Name | (first and last)
Gender | (girl or boy)
Location | (anywhere in the real world)
Age | (13-20)

Appearance | (you can put a picture, but describe things that aren't seen from the picture then)

Personality | (what your character is like)

History | (something about how you grew up, what family you have and why your personality is what it is today. Include your relationship with Digimon, and how you got into this Digimon Game!)

[/DIGITAL WORLD]

YOUR AVATAR

Name | (first and 'possibly' last)
Gender | (girl or boy)
Age | (13-20)
Digivice Color | (any one or two colors you want)
Digimon-Modify Cards | (this is optional, but, just refer to the "world of tamers" section, and pick any 3 cards you want)
Crest | (you, the main character, are assigned to a crest, but currently the use is unknown. You can see a list of crests and what is taken in the player list at the bottom of this post)

Appearance | (you can put a picture, but describe things that aren't seen from the picture then)

DIGIMON

Species | (as Rookie, that is. you can look at this page to take a look at the list of digimon.)

Appearance | (link to images here, please. Picture of your Rookie form is needed, the others are optional.)

Personality | (just a brief personality of your digimon)

Digivolution Chain
Baby:
In-Training:
Rookie:
Champion:
Ultimate:
Mega:

Extra | (You can basically put anything extra about your character, or your digimon here. Maybe you want to put a character theme, or maybe what your character has done in [/TAMERS] so far like maybe if your character has joined or created a guild, or maybe if your character has a house, or maybe what your character likes to do on a regular basis with their digimon... anything you want here.)

RP Sample: (either something from another RP, or, you can write something about a typical day or you've had with your digimon in this RP)

Haruka Metsumi
"We'll create a new bond!"

[/REAL WORLD]

Name | (first and last)
Gender | (girl or boy)
Location | (anywhere in the real world)
Age | (13-20)

Personality | (what your character is like)

History | (something about how you grew up, what family you have and why your personality is what it is today. Include your relationship with Digimon, and how you got into this Digimon Game!)

[/DIGITAL WORLD]

YOUR AVATAR

Name | (first and 'possibly' last)
Gender | (girl or boy)
Age | (13-20)
Digivice Color | (any one or two colors you want)
Digimon-Modify Cards | (this is optional, but, just refer to the "world of tamers" section, and pick any 3 cards you want)
Crest | (you, the main character, are assigned to a crest, but currently the use is unknown. You can see a list of crests and what is taken in the player list at the bottom of this post)

DIGIMON

Species | (as Rookie, that is. you can look at this page to take a look at the list of digimon.)

Appearance | (link to images here, please. Picture of your Rookie form is needed, the others are optional.)

Personality | (just a brief personality of your digimon)

Digivolution Chain
Baby:
In-Training:
Rookie:
Champion:
Ultimate:
Mega:

Extra | (You can basically put anything extra about your character, or your digimon here. Maybe you want to put a character theme, or maybe what your character has done in [/TAMERS] so far like maybe if your character has joined or created a guild, or maybe if your character has a house, or maybe what your character likes to do on a regular basis with their digimon... anything you want here.)

RP Sample: (either something from another RP, or, you can write something about a typical day or you've had with your digimon in this RP)

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games

Sylvie
Old March 11th, 2013, 10:45 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Nearly finished

Name | Erik Caspian
Gender | Male
Location | Sydney, Australia
Age | 17

Appearance | Erik is tall, standing at around 6'2, but is of a thin and frail build, weighing in at only about 55kg at best. His skin is pale from not getting enough sunlight and would be a healthier colour if he got outside more often. He has angular features, narrow black eyes and black hair. His hair is long, thick and unkempt reaching low on his neck and having a fringe that falls just above his eyes. He gives the impression of being fairly moody and quite possible sickly. Despite this appearance he is actually quite attractive, or at least he would be if he was more active, got some sun and ate enough.

Erik prefers dark colours and is usually seen wearing one of his many pairs of faded black denim jeans and a black or grey shirt. He is almost always seen with some form of jacket or coat on because he feels the cold more than other people in his current state.

Personality | Erik is, to use a simple term, complicated. He nurses a lot of resentment towards society inside of him but in reality is a very caring and considerate person. He has never really made any friends nor has he really gotten along with any of the people he has met, including within his own family due to a social disorder, or possibly even a group of them. Erik is the sort of person who wants to make a better life for himself but doesn't believe he has the ability yet. He wants to escape the chains of his corrupt and nasty family as well of his own disorder so he can stop hiding behind his online persona and make friends in real life. He is distrusting of most people at first and prefers his own company, despite this he is actually a compassionate person who would be friendlier if he could get over his personal problems.

Erik finds socialising online far easier than with people in the outside world, he tends to find more people rejected from society like himself online anyway, which works well because he doesn't like leaving his room, let alone his house. Erik has an online persona "Fenix" (Phoenix was taken when he first tried the username) which is far closer to his true self than he is in person. As Fenix he is far more confident, although he is not a fan of talking about himself, and finds it easy to make online friends and get along with people. He is well known in quite a few online circles for giving good advice and being a friendly and open minded person.

Erik's disorder, or possibly group of disorders, contains elements related to Bi-Polar Disorder, Autism Spectrum disorders and even OCD. He has several social phobias and a distrust and dislike of society in general, can become highly emotional and even enraged when placed in uncomfortable settings, can have panic attacks and likes to have the world in a specific way. Not ordered as one would think, he believes that something that should be chaotic, such as nature, should be but manufactured environments should be better organised and controlled. He is artistically and musically talented often drawing horrifying demons (personifications of his disorder, hatreds and fears... and sometimes people) and composing eerie melodies all from his room. Despite his problems he is, deep down, a caring and compassionate person.

History | Most people think that growing up wealthy means growing up happy. Erik would disagree. He may have grown up in a very well-off family, his father a politician and his mother the CEO of a powerful law firm, but he has hated almost every moment of it. At the age of eight Erik was removed from schooling in the traditional sense after a violent outburst resulted in another student being quite badly hurt, and he himself injured due to self harm. His parents hid him away from the world and began hiring in private tutors to do his schooling, unable and unwilling to educate him themselves. They were even loathe to have him evaluated by a psychiatrist and when it became clear he needed to be treated, they tried to load him up on medication rather than actually care for him appropriately. Erik rarely actually took them.

To compensate for his disdain for his tutors, his parents and for society he began to immerse himself in fictional worlds and the internet, all the while striving for his goal. Which even at his young age was to one day be able to survive on his own without his terrible parents, free from the shackles of his psychiatric problems. During the day he threw himself into his studies, working hard for hours on end in an effort to get himself to a high academic standard, well aware that even this would not impress his family, and during the afternoons and nights he would study computers and delve into the wealth of information available on the internet. In between these times he'd probably be found reading some fictional book, not a practice his parents approved of of course, what good is an imagination?

By the time he was thirteen years old he had become well known in some online circles through his Fenix persona and had become more adept at talking to people. He had even ventured into the city willingly a few times although he was still truly himself when he was online. By fourteen he was one of the most adept programmers in the country, not that anyone knew this, and had become hugely interested in the concept of Digimon and the related franchise. He even started drawing the creatures on top of his usually horrific artwork. It was through his love of the franchise he met his clsoest ever friend, Carina. she was a girl a year younger than himself who had experienced some similar problems as himself, albeit to a lesser degree, and was very understanding of his problems. Coaxing him out of his shell a little more every time they spoke. It turned out she lived in the same city and eventually they started meeting in person.

This went on for a while until he introduced her to his parents. Rather than see the benefits she was having on him they believed she would drag him back down into his depression and went out of their way to prevent them from contacting each other. Eventually, Carina stopped talking to him altogether for reasons he never knew, but believed had something to do with his family. the result was him being a better person for the experience, but throwing himself back into his internet obsession. Holding the hope of contacting his friend again, and his hatred of his family fully realised. This continued right up until he one day awoke lying on the ground somewhere, that somewhere being the digital world. Not long after he met Keramon.

[/DIGITAL WORLD]

YOUR AVATAR

Name | Fenix
Gender | Boy
Age | 17
Digivice Color | Black and White in equal measures
Digimon-Modify Cards | Power, Speed, Radiant Fate
Crest | Love

Appearance | In the digital world Erik maintains most of the elements of his appearance. That being said, he is of a healthier weight and build and his skin, although still pale, is of a healthier look also. As his Fenix avatar his hair is much shorter, thinner and neater whilst still being in a similar design and has two red streaks emanating from his fringe, which is slicked back over his hair. His avatar wears well-fitting black jeans supported by a brown leather belt (which is actually not needed) and wears a loosely fitting, light grey T-shirt. Over his shirt he wears a black jacket with a red and white praying mantis-like design covering it form his left side. His avatars left ear is pierced by a silver chain that ends in a small ruby.

DIGIMON

Species | Kerramon

Appearance |
Spoiler:

Personality | Keramon, putting it bluntly, is nuts. He rarely talks but is often heard cackling like a mad-man and he gets far to much pleasure out of breaking things. He enjoys puzzles and riddles and when he does talk it will often be a too-simple or cryptic remark. Despite these being considered faults by many, and his species tendency to be homicidal maniacs, Keramon is actually a very friendly and playful digimon and gets very attached to those he cares about (not so much to those he doesn't...). He is very protective of Erik, whom he calls Fenix since that's the side of him that is known online and is really more true to him in Keramon's eyes, and knows very well it works the other way also.

Digivolution Chain
Baby: Kuramon
In-Training: Tsumemon
Rookie: Keramon
Champion: Chrysalimon
Ultimate: Infermon
Mega: Diaboromon

Extra |
Spoiler:

RP Sample:
Spoiler:
From Journey's Through Novia (I'd say it's one of my best posts)

Abel walked the fields of Route One alone except for his thoughts and for Darner, who was still resting within his pokeball, pondering his earlier defeat to the tiny, but shockingly strong, Igglybuff. He hoped to come across it again one day, but was mostly focussed on improving, he wanted to know why he had lost so easily.
What did I do wrong? The answer came to him as clear as day, he'd be kidding himself if he denied its validity; he had rushed into battle aggressively with no strategy, he had not been himself and that was why the pokemon had curb-stomped Darner. He'd be careful not to lose so easily again.

Abel walked on, deep in thought. Perhaps too deep as he failed to notice the flurry of motion heading towards him until it nearly bowled him over. A blue, fluffy-winged bird pokemon that Abel recognised as a swablu hurtled past, inches in front of him pursued by an angry brown bird with far shaper featured. The swablu seemed to have done something to anger the bird, which had a reputation amongst travellers for being easily annoyed.

The two flying types whirled around in circles around Abel, the spearow ferociously pursuing the other bird. Abel was entranced at the majesty of the two birds. Too entranced for his own good, as per usual. In mid lap the birds changed direction and flew directly at Abel. The swablu collided with him and as Abel instinctively wrapped his arms around the azure bird instinctively he fell to the ground. The spearow flew over his head and circled back around to face him on the path.

Abel let the disoriented swablu go and it flew off at a rapid pace, the spearow didn't continue the chase as he thought it would though, its intense glare remained on Abel as he got to his feet, eyeing the trainer with intensity. Abel smiled, he knew this was his opportunity to redeem himself.
"Darner, let's go" Abel called on the ground-type
"Trap!" Darner yelled, rejuvenated after a long rest
"We're going to catch this spearow" explained Abel. Darner nodded it's acknowledgement.

Abel wasn't sure how he was going to win the battle though, Spearow were not only immune to Sand Tomb but almost all of them had Keen Eye as an ability, which meant that Sand-Attack wasn't an option either. That left Bite and Protect.
"Bite!" Darner charged at the tiny bird pokemon but he wasn't quick enough, the spearow flapped it's wings and quickly was above the attack. Darner hit the ground hard and to make things worse there was a loud cawing noise as the bird plummeted towards Darner about to hit him with a strong Peck. abel had to think quick.
"Quick! Roll to the side", Darner obeyed rolling to the side onto his feet casing his attacker to crash head-first into the ground. Spearow was resilient though; it unleashed a loud, shrieking noise from the ground. Its Growl lowering Darners offensive power as the spearow fluttered to its feet immediately launching another Peck attack at close range.
"Protect!" Spearow crashed into the green protective bubble that encased Darner at the command it tried to regain its altitude, the biggest advantage it had in this battle, but Abel wasn't going to give it the opportunity
"Bite its foot!" he commanded Darner who immediately followed through with the attack as the barrier faded. He lunged at the ascending bird clamping its jaws down on it's tiny leg and pulling it back towards the ground. The bird pokemon responded by bombarding Darner with Peck after Peck, fighting to get back into the sky, but strangely seeming to enjoy the challenge. Darner winced at the repeated jabs from the spearow's hard, pointed beak.

He can't keep this up... but I'm out of moves Abel thought to himself. He watched in awe of his pokemon's determination and that of the spearow he sought to add to his team... what could he do. Then the idea hit him.
"Throw it to the ground!" Darner whipped his head back in a sudden display of strength, pulling the spearow along with the motion before flinging is forward and opening his powerful jaws sending his opponent hurtling into the ground. Not somewhere most flying types were comfortable being in a battle. But still the spearow wanted to fight on, it fought to it's feet staring Darner down all the while. That's when something Abel hadn't expected happened. It closed its eyes.

For a short while nothing happened, but then a faint light encompassed the body of the spearow. Abel had seen this on TV before... what was it?
Sky Attack he realised Oh no
"Darner! Bite it and fast!" he yelled in desperation but there was no way that the pokemon's stubby legs could cover that distance. Darner ran at top speed towards the bird, but it was too late. The spearow suddenly oppened its eyes and its wings hurtling towards Darner from within a blazing, glowing aura
"Protect, quick!" Darner skidded to a halt standing firm as the bird rushed towards him, and then at just the right moment the green barrier encircled him again. The spearow collided with the new obstacle at a high velocity and fell towards the ground
"Throw it like before". Again Darner did as he was told throwing the spearow to the ground hard. Abel knew he'd won the battle, but that wasn't the end of this. He threw an empty pokeball at the twitching bird, drawing it within in a flash of red light.

The ball lay on the ground wobbling
"Come on" pleaded Abel, an characteristic intensity on his face and in his voice as both he and Darner stared at the ball.

Last edited by gimmepie; March 12th, 2013 at 06:12 AM.
Old March 12th, 2013, 01:10 AM
adventure
in mega we believe

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Soon, an Elecmon collapsed out of exhaustion. He wanted to at least catch his own breath. Centalmon ordered the Elecmon to get back up and back to work, but, Elecmon even struggled to rise back on his feet. WaruMonzaemon was about to whip Elecmon, until he was blocked by another digimon - a Leomon.

"Leave the young one alone," Leomon begged the Centalmon. "He'll start again soon. Is that not what you desire?" The WaruMonzaemon grunted and grumbled as he turned away from Leomon and Elecmon, and walked away. Elecmon finally rose to his feet.
Is there both a Centalmon and a WaruMonzaemon or did you forget to change the name?

<<CLOUD v2.0>>
Old March 12th, 2013, 04:49 AM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
Is there both a Centalmon and a WaruMonzaemon or did you forget to change the name?
Yup, forgot to change it~ thanks! I just thought that a WaruMonzaemon might of been too strong for now~

I'll go ahead and read the completed SUs soon; I've just woke up you see~ @__@

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games

Sylvie
Old March 12th, 2013, 05:03 AM
MancerNecro
the reverse necromancer

Nature: Modest
I wanna reserve a Crest of Sorrow. I have this idea for a character that is prone to suicide and giving himself in to fate because he doesn't find or see any meaning in life.

Just going to ask if anyone has any links to any list of Digimons cause while I have watched Digimon, I don't really have a lot of background information on it or know what's what.

Thanks.

RPs:
12/21/12
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roads of Light
Pokemon Survival Challenge v2
Old March 12th, 2013, 05:09 AM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by MancerNecro View Post
I wanna reserve a Crest of Sorrow. I have this idea for a character that is prone to suicide and giving himself in to fate because he doesn't find or see any meaning in life.

Just going to ask if anyone has any links to any list of Digimons cause while I have watched Digimon, I don't really have a lot of background information on it or know what's what.

Thanks.
There is no Crest of Sorrow on the Player List; sorry. I'm only going with what I have, for now. Plus the RP's already full, soooo...

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games

Sylvie
Old March 12th, 2013, 05:11 AM
MancerNecro
the reverse necromancer

Nature: Modest
Oh. I thought the Crest names were come up with by the players. Blame me for being stupid.

Maybe I'll reserve a spot if one opens up?

RPs:
12/21/12
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roads of Light
Pokemon Survival Challenge v2
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links