Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old March 15th, 2013, 09:42 AM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious

Advertise here
Sorry Gimmie... but I think I ran myself into too many rps all at the same time since I do have some off this site. I will have to decline because of that an also because my muse is drained at the moment. :/
Old March 15th, 2013, 10:10 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild
I'm sorry to hear that Greiger I really enjoyed RPing with you the first time round and was looking forward to RPing with you in PSC again. If you change your mind feel free to come back.
Roleplay Corner|Forum Games|Pairs|Sig|Arch Nemesis|Pie
"I don't need a quote, I need pie" - Gimmepie
Old March 16th, 2013, 03:53 AM
Chocolate™
Awesome Dragon

Nature: Adamant
Here is my new Su -

Name: Allan Schneider.

Nickname: Saber

Spoiler:
Appearance: Allan stands firm despite his short height of 5’8. He has long black unkempt hair that falls on his forehead. He has emerald green eyes, is slightly tanned, and has a scar on his right cheek. He is heavily muscled, being a professional boxer. He is extremely fit in spite of his shoulder injury. He wears simple clothes most of the time because of his habit of keeping away from the spotlight.

He is rarely seen with any fancy clothes and generally wears a white sports shirt, a black track pant or pant, a wristband and a jacket. He wears sports shoes. He carries a blue bag pack where he keeps his supplies and a belt where he keeps his pokeballs. He also carries goggles and wears a cap to shield himself from the sun.

Personality:
Spoiler:
For a professional boxer Steve is very gentle, calm and not at all arrogant. All this came from the training his old boxing coach used to give him. Steve loves pokemon battling and ever since he retired from boxing he decided to focus only on battling. Steve has a deep voice and hates bullies. He is calm most of the time but is one of the worst people around when he is angry. He is extremely loyal to the few friends he has and gets extremely angry if anybody harms them. . He always has a plan, but is not really smart. However Allan feels extremely dejected after a loss, which is one of his main disadvantages.

Team on arrival:
Spoiler:

Aaron the Lucario.
Ability: Justified
Moves:
Extreme Speed
Aura Sphere
Dark Pulse
Blaze Kick.
Personality: Aaron was Allan’s first pokemon and so remains close to his heart. Aaron has been with Allan for more than 15 years and is the only person who knows him properly. Aaron has an arrogant personality which only Allan can control and so they form a very idealistic pair. Aaron is good in both physical and special moves but sticks to physical moves most of the time, being deadly when he gets close to the pokemon he is battling as he is a trained martial artist.

Iris the Volcarona
Ability: Flame Body
Moves:
Quiver Dance
Fire Blast
Psychic
Giga Drain

Maximo the Poliwrath
Ability: Water Absorb
Moves:
Dynamic Punch
Ice Punch
Poison Jab
Waterfall

Zack the Absol.
Ability: Super Luck
Moves:
Psycho Cut
Detect
Stone Edge
Sucker Punch

Zero the Aerodactyl
Ability: Rock Head
Moves:
Stone Edge
Take Down
Thunder Fang
Aerial Ace

Nancy the Electivire
Ability: Motor Drive.
Moves:
Thunder Punch
Earthquake
Cross Chop
Iron Tail.

History:
Spoiler:
Allan was born to a rich couple who lived in Pallet Town. Even as a kid he used to love pokemon and so on his eleventh birthday his parents gave him a present. It was a baby riolu and young Allan who was delighted to see it named it Allan. Within the space of a few months the riolu grew up and became best friends with Allan. As a kid Allan loved boxing and used to regularly go to the family cabin in his woods to practice boxing with Aaron.

After seeing his interest in boxing, Allan’s parents sent him to a famous boxing academy where the coach realized that Allan had the potential to make it big. He trained Allan until his blows were perfect and Allan soon started participating in tournaments. He became better and better and started to dominate the regional championships. Allan debuted for Kanto for international matches when he was 20. As soon as he debuted he became an instant success and he even won the international boxing championships when he was 24. If he had continued Allan might have become one of the most famous boxers of all time but when he was 25 he got a bad shoulder injury which finished of his career.

Allan was dejected when he realized he could not continue boxing and he was teased mercilessly by his “friends” who called him a loser. Allan could not find any job, as he was not very smart and this made him extremely angry. He decided to become a pokemon trainer and went home, packed his bag and saying goodbye to his parents, went out to explore the world with Aaron .Allan began collecting new pokemon and trained them in rough terrains tirelessly. Allan’s shoulder pain started subsiding but he could not start boxing again as he was not as strong as he was before. After a year of tough training Allan started challenging all the gyms in Kanto. Allan easily defeated the gym leaders with his powerfully trained pokemon and went on to win the Kanto Championships.

Fully satisfied with what he had achieved Allan went on to train in Unova the next year. Unova was odd to him with all its modern cities which were totally different from Kanto where he lived in. Allan was amazed with all this modernization was absolutely stunned as to where he trainers could even train. He continued travelling and fought in all the gyms and minor tournaments that he came across winning all of them. After winning his final gym badge in Opelucid City, Allan participated in a small-scale tournament outside the city. Steve easily made it into the finals but was beaten by a trainer with a Dragonite. After the battle the trainer told Allan to relax a bit and not to take battling so seriously. Allan later went and trained in Challenger’s Cave for many months until he felt his pokemon were ready for the Unova League.

When the Unova League was just about to start Allan left Challenger’s Cave for the tournament. Steve managed to beat everybody at the League and at the finals he had to face the same person who defeated him at his last tournament. It was a thrilling match where Aaron finally managed to beat Dragonite after a half an hour struggle between the two. This helped Allan to win the tournament. After seeing his prowess in battling Prof. Juniper gave Allan a Pokedex.

While going home from Unova Allan received the letter from Cancello. Allan decided that he would go to this new tournament as the benefactor seemed proper and he was looking forward to a large-scale non-league tournament. When he reached home Allan spent some time with his parents and then set off on a boat for this tournament.

Brief summary of preparation day:
Spoiler:
Allan was shocked with what Cancello announced as he was expecting it to be a nice friendly tournament. However he later went around the island and collected berries,roots and herbs. Later on he set camp in a cave and spent the rest of his day training his pokemon and planning strategies.

Last edited by Chocolate™; March 29th, 2013 at 11:33 PM.
Old March 16th, 2013, 05:33 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

Well I'm going to accept you but you need to fix your summary of the prep day. You are on a remote island, there's no pokemon centres or marts for you to but potions from. Just what nature gives you.
Old March 17th, 2013, 06:32 AM
MancerNecro
the reverse necromancer

Nature: Modest
My SU is coming soon. Give me a few hours for it. Thanks.

RPs:
12/21/12
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roads of Light
Pokemon Survival Challenge v2
Old March 17th, 2013, 06:45 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

Okay Mancer.
Hey, be sure to advertise in your sigs since I'd like to start with no less than 8 RPers.
Old March 17th, 2013, 07:07 AM
14Henderson7
Poke'Maniac

Nature: Gentle
Sweet, how would you like us to advertise? I may try and create a signature for it.
Old March 17th, 2013, 07:12 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

That would be awesome Henderson.
Old March 17th, 2013, 07:29 AM
MancerNecro
the reverse necromancer

Nature: Modest
Name: Lena Zhang

Nicknames:
Queen of the Majestic Ocean
The Queen
Luna

Appearance:
Ethnicity: Chinese/Asian

Physical Appearance:
Lena has sharp and slightly fierce facial features. Her eyes are a piercing golden-brown in colour and appear to always be examining anyone who talks to her. Her lips are also slightly red, giving her whole face a stern, not-to-be-messed-with look.

However, when Lena is with her friends, fans or people she trusts, she tends to let down her stern exterior and show a different part of her personality and appearance, a benevolent beauteous appearance. Lena's facial features and her Chinese look enable her to look both stern and kind at different times.

Lena has a petite and light appearance. She is what many would call an overly underweight girl, and her bones can actually be seen and felt through her skin at her arms and legs. She holds her thin figure well, though, especially in her performances, where she portrays excellently the character and personality of the Queen of the Majestic Ocean.

Clothing:
Lena wears a long ocean blue gown. Inside her thin layer of gown, she wears white underwear, which shows through the sleeves of her blue gown. The white undergarments acts as a finishing touch to Lena's beautiful appearance, and provides an extra layer of clothes that keep her warm when she wears the thin blue gown.

Lena also wears blue glass shoes that have metal soles and heels that make loud tapping sounds when she walks. The tapping sounds help to give Lena a more foreboding feeling.

Personality:
Lena's main personality trait is her anorexia. She has the constant fear of growing fat and always forces herself to only eat the minimal amount of food needed for nourishment and survival. Beyond that, Lena chooses not to eat. To her, it helps her to both save money and keep her figure good.

Lena is an extremely tough nut to crack. She's very demanding of her friends and family, and has a very independent character, preferring to depend on herself rather than on others. Being very headstrong, Lena hates it when people look down on her, and sometimes, she takes others' offers of help as the, looking down on her ability to complete tasks.

Deep down inside though, Lena has a fear of being alone and desperately wants someone who she can depend on. She suppresses this side of herself heavily though, in order to keep up her strong appearance.

Team on arrival:
Delcatty F (Lily)
Normalize
Heal Bell, Assist, Thunder, Thunder Wave

Unfezant F (Athena)
Rivalry
Sky Attack, Steel Wing, Agility, Protect

Dragonair F (Cheryl)
Multiscale
Roost, Thunder, Flamethrower, Outrage

Milotic F (Alice)
Marvel Scale
Recover, Ice Beam, Surf, Dragonbreath

Politoed M (Terrence)
Drizzle
Protect, Surf, Ice Beam, Perish Song

Gardevoir F (Queenie)
Trace
Skill Swap, Focus Blast, Psychic, Shadow Ball

History:
Lena was born in Sootopolis City, in Sootopolis, she was Wallace's only student,and she aspired to be as strong yet elegant and beautiful as Wallace was. In fact, Lena was slightly in love with Wallace. Under Wallace's tutelage, Lena became strong at combat with and around the sea. However, combat prowess was not all that Lena wanted.

In secret, Lena began practicing a set of performances. With plenty of support from her parents, Lena put up a performance, The Rise of the Majestic Ocean, for her master, Wallace. In the performance, Lena's Gardevoir, Queenie, featured as the elegant Queen of the oceans.

After her beautiful performance, and with her master's endorsement, Lena travelled throughout Hoenn, challenging Gyms, winning Pokemon Contests and showcasing her beautiful performances, making a name for herself.

Just as Lena returned from her Hoenn-wide adventure, she saw the challenge letter, and seeing it as a recognition of her wondrous and elegant battle skills, took part in it at the earliest opportunity.

Brief summary of preparation day:
Lena spent her preparation day rehearsing her performance with her Pokemon. She hoped that it would improve her battle coordination and enable her to gain a better advantage in battle.

Lena had also wanted to be able to make a grand and majestic appearance in the island.

RPs:
12/21/12
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roads of Light
Pokemon Survival Challenge v2

Last edited by MancerNecro; March 22nd, 2013 at 11:58 PM.
Old March 17th, 2013, 07:41 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

Mancer you are accepted. I'm happy to see such a unique character in one of my RPs.
Old March 19th, 2013, 11:50 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

I'm going to submit the IC. We can start with this many and just play with more people as we go.
Old March 20th, 2013, 05:19 AM
14Henderson7
Poke'Maniac

Nature: Gentle
I hope people actually participate...this seems like a really great RP
Old March 20th, 2013, 06:13 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

Thank you very much
I tend to hope people will be active also.
Old March 20th, 2013, 08:10 AM
Strikit
Procrastinator Extraordinaire

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via AIM to Strikit Send a message via Yahoo to Strikit
This is really gorgeous. Reminds me of Mewtwo meets one of those creepy dudes who lures people to islands and hunts them. I've never seen a plot like this one, either (even though it's v2). I have the perfect character for this! Give me a little bit to get her posted, please?

Finite!

Spoiler:
Name: Mara Henning

Nickname(s): none

Appearance: Tall for a woman, Mara stands at five feet and nine inches. As such she can be a bit intimidating as she towers over those shorter than her. Her left eyebrow is pierced with a simple surgical steel open ball ring. That is actually the extent of her "tough" appearance. Mara is certainly pretty. Her hair is long, reaching down to her shoulder blades, and is an eye-catching shade of red. There isn't much wave to speak of in it. It's styled in a side-part on the left side so that her eyebrow piercing is easily visible. Her face is soft, gentle, and completely opposite her personality. Mara's lips are full and inviting, and often curved into an alluring smirk. Observant brown eyes peer at new people, Pokemon, and places. They are lined lightly to bring out the color and to make them appear softer. Her complexion is strangely fair for the amount of time she spends outside, but a slight pattern of freckles covers her nose and her cheekbones.

Mara is not voluptuous, but she is also not flat. There is the faintest hourglass shape to her body. Her breasts are small but proportionate, her legs are long and toned, and it is clear that she is in good shape. At the tips of her fingers are well manicured sharp nails.

She wears well fitting jeans most of the time, not too tight, not too loose. They allow her to showcase her body and ensnare male attention without getting in her way while she's out on the field. On her feet she wears thick soled boots to protect her soles from rough terrain. They're a bit worn as they're the same ones she wore in Johto, but they're still functional. Generally she wears form-fitting tees under a denim vest, on the inside of which she has her Pokeballs attached. It sports several patches and pins she's earned along her way, many of which are from the street gang she used to run with. She prizes that vest more than anything she owns.

On Mara's right hip, she's tattooed the symbol of her gang: three interlocking Pokeballs in a triangular pattern with a stylized skull in the middle. It's done in intricate color with excellent workmanship, but when questioned about it she changes the subject quickly.

Personality: Mara's personality has been described as harsh and egocentric in the past, and there is certainly truth to those allegations. She has been known to drive her Pokemon to the point of exhaustion, and even to force them to continue with life threatening injuries. Her battling style is harsh and perhaps just a bit illegal. However, she has escaped prosecution for it thus far, and it can't be said that it's ineffective. Her victories greatly outnumber her losses. Those who battle her tend to remember her because of the militant way she handles Pokemon battles, and it does not earn her many allies. Despite this, Mara is actually very charismatic and many people like her when they first meet her. However, as they realize her sociopathic tendencies, it drives people who would otherwise be friends away. Pokemon tend to recognize her as a threat immediately and she finds it difficult if not impossible to gain any Pokemon's trust. Even the Pokemon of other trainers show her fear and aggression.

For these reasons Mara seeks out younger, naive individuals for companionship. They're easier to manipulate into following her orders and accepting her ways. At times she even coerces them into giving her Pokemon she wants, their money, or their items. By most authority figures she's considered a bad influence and dangerous. Considering the fact that she doesn't care who she drags down with her, there's some truth to that.

Mara does not give her team nicknames, at least not in the traditional sense. They are referred to as letters from the Greek alphabet, from Alpha to Zeta. This is for a good reason; Mara is of course the commander. Alpha answers to her, and has the right to give orders to those below him. Beta answers to Mara and Alpha, and has the right to give orders to those below him. It goes on all the way down to Zeta. Any order given by a team member is immediately overriden if Mara gives a conflicting order. In this way they're like an efficient military unit. The only trouble is, Pokemon in her teams try desperately to stay as high up as they can, sometimes at the expense of other team members. Mara has been known to sacrifice lower ranking Pokemon to win a battle.

History: Mara was born in Goldenrod, Johto. To say her parents "raised" her is a bit of an exaggeration. They mostly kept her from starving to death as a young child. At the age of seven she started hanging out with a few rough kids who battled Pokemon in the street. Their methods were arguably cruel. Luckily for the Pokemon involved they were all weak and low level, so fatalities and grievous injuries were few and far between. However as the group grew older the Pokemon they caught were stronger, and the fights got rougher. Blood began to coat the pavement of the alley their fighting ring took place in. Mara was one of the best fighters, but also the most brutal. She pushed her Pokemon to their limits and sometimes when the battle was particularly emotional she wasn't afraid to throw herself into the fray. There was no question about it; when Mara turned sixteen she went to New Bark Town for a trainers' license. Beginning there, she captured as many Pokemon as she could. Her hard-headed battling strategy led to many fatalities on both sides. Often she was criticized for the way she treated her Pokemon. Never did she care.

Mara made it all the way to Blackthorn before anti-battling activists brought her training there to a screeching halt. They barred the way out of the city for trainers. They claimed that Pokemon battling is cruel and harsh on the Pokemon, and as an archaic pastime should be abolished. Trainers like Mara make their argument look good, but for the most part the group was considered obnoxious and in the way. Law enforcement there tried to dissipate the mob but not before they stole all of Mara's Pokemon and set them free. They weren't stupid; they weren't about to go back to their abusive trainer. They escaped into the wild and left Mara to return to Goldenrod, angry at the world. There wasn't much to do but move back in with her neglectful parents. She moped around Goldenrod for a while after that. Her old gang had gone off to do their own things, she didn't care to get a job, and even if she'd wanted to train under crybaby Whitney, which she didn't, she wouldn't allow Mara to join her gym. She remembered how Mara trained and disapproved greatly of it. For a while Mara believed she'd be living with her parents in Goldenrod forever. However, she finally decided that Pokemon training was her calling, was the only thing she liked to do, and was going to be her career.

So Mara began people watching. Weeks passed without anything of interest, until she saw a young trainer pass through with nothing but a scruffy Vulpix and a backpack. Though the Pokemon was being improperly cared for and poorly trained, she saw the potential in him. Quickly she packed and waited for the boy to stop for lunch. She entered the little diner after him and dropped a smoke bomb. In the chaos that followed she grabbed the Vulpix and took off on foot, weaving through the alleys she knew so well. As soon as there was no one watching she encapsulated the Vulpix in one of her own Pokeballs and took off.

This time no one would stop her. Training mercilessly, gaining power in her team at an alarming rate, Mara returned to Blackthorn and conquered Clair. The Elite Four came next, and they fell to her strategically built team. Feeling cocky and invincible, she then went to Kanto. The gym leaders fell like dominoes. Just before she could challenge the Elite Four there, she received an invitation to "The Ultimate Challenge." Never one to pass down an opportunity to show her team's skills, she read on through the letter and found that her interest was piqued. The Elite Four could wait until she'd come back. Unbeknownst to her, the militant way she handled her Pokemon team through the years made them excellent candidates for an army. Most of them would more than likely be willing to answer to a different commander if Mara were shown up, but showing up Mara isn't something that is easy to do. Nor is it something she takes pleasantly.

Team on arrival:

-Name: Alpha
-Species: Ninetales
-Personality: Tenacious, vicious, and proud, Alpha is a good fit for Mara. He does not take defeat well and he will do whatever it takes to win, even if it means breaking a few rules. He'll also break a few rules to ensure that he remains the Alpha. He's never been knocked down, not even to Beta, but he'd sooner kill his own team mate than take that.
-History: Alpha is the Vulpix Mara stole in Goldenrod. She has since evolved him and he is the best Pokemon in her team.
-Ability: Flash Fire
-Moveset: Swagger, Psych Up, Overheat, Sunny Day

-Name: Beta
-Species: Raichu
-Personality: Beta is content with her position and a good, obedient team member. She has to really make herself shine to stay on Mara's team, and she knows it. There are many far more powerful Electric Pokemon to choose from. However, she stands out by her speed, willingness to promptly and properly follow orders, and ruthlessness in battle.
-History: Beta was caught as a Pikachu in Viridian Forest. Never one to have unevolved Pokemon on her team, Mara made sure her moveset was what she wanted then evolved her at the soonest opportunity.
-Ability: Static
-Moveset: Thunder, Rain Dance, Double Team, Thunder Wave

-Name: Gamma
-Species: Nidoqueen
-Personality: Gamma is quiet and keeps to herself. She does not enjoy being Mara's pawn and would leave her if the opportunity arose. Affectionate and sweet at her base, she longs for companionship and trust.
-History: Caught as a Nidorina in the Safari Zone, Gamma was quickly evolved. She is third in command because despite her lack of speed, she is a powerhouse and is a good candidate for simply crushing the competition.
-Ability: Rivalry
-Moveset: Sludge Bomb, Earthquake, Attract, Body Slam

-Name: Delta
-Species: Misdreavus
-Personality: As a Ghost Pokemon, Delta thrives off of the chaos he causes as Mara's Pokemon. He is a trickster, though he would never dare disrespect Mara like that, and is entirely unconcerned with his place in the team.
-History: Misdreavus was also stolen. Seeing his potential, Mara snatched him up from a girl who couldn't seem to use his abilities properly. He has since blossomed. He is doing so well that he and Gamma are close to switching positions.
-Ability: Levitate
-Moveset: Perish Song, Shadow Ball, Pain Split, Will-O-Wisp

-Name: Epsilon
-Species: Kingdra
-Personality: Epsilon's personality is not well known to Mara since he is a new addition. He is quiet and keeps to himself, and isn't really shining in battle despite his good stats.
-History: Epsilon was released into the wild after his owner determined she didn't need a Horsea on her team anymore. That has made him distrustful of humans. Mara has worsened it even more with her harsh methods. He doesn't feel the urge to make her proud, so he simply doesn't.
-Ability: Sniper
-Moveset: Ice Beam, Dragon Pulse, Focus Energy, Dragon Dance

-Name: Zeta
-Species: Vileplume
-Personality: Outgoing and social, Zeta has not yet got the message that utmost obedience and functionality is expected of him. He still tries to engage Mara in affection and fun, and is always unsuccessful. These attempts irritate Mara. That coupled with his inability to obey all of the orders make him entirely disposable, and the poor sod doesn't even know it yet.
-History: Zeta was caught legitimately, already a Vileplume.
-Ability: Chlorophyll
-Moveset: Sunny Day, SolarBeam, Petal Dance, Grass Knot

Brief summary of preparation day: Mara spent preparation day having quick physical examinations done on her team to make sure they would perform to the best of their abilities. She filled her bag with medicines, supplies, and provisions. Medical supplies bulge from most of the pockets.

Other Info:
Although she no longer is technically in contact with the members of her gang, she feels a strong tie to them still and will be loyal to them until death, hence the tattoo.

Last edited by Strikit; March 21st, 2013 at 11:03 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old March 20th, 2013, 09:12 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

Strikit I'll be accepting the crazy lady I'm thinking. Keep up the good work on that SU so I can put you down as accepted soon
Old March 20th, 2013, 11:54 AM
Strikit

My SU has been finished! I'm really happy with it.
Old March 20th, 2013, 06:12 PM
iLike2EatPiez
i want the puppy

Hey - I just figured I should mention: I've done a few edits to my SU. I haven't changed anything, but I've added a few things here and there, most notably glasses and some elaboration on Caroline's battle style.

I'm looking forward to getting started ~
Old March 20th, 2013, 08:51 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

I'm going to be submitting the IC today.

@Strikit - Most definitely accepted, but please write your summary of the prep day xD

@Henderson - I'll take a look.

@Everyone - I have noticed a few of you making use of the move Perish Song. This is a great move for this RP but please be careful with it because it can have a nasty effect on playability if people lose team members without getting any say at all, and remember it will faint the user also.
Old March 21st, 2013, 09:37 AM
gusfromholland
Megan

Nature: Brave
I updated my SU, so that my Altaria no longer has Perish Song. I replaced it with Wing Attack.
Oh how much I'd love to have a Flygon >.<
Old March 21st, 2013, 10:59 AM
Strikit

Crap, thanks for accepting though. I thought through it and everything but got in a hurry and forgot it. I'm putting it in now.
Old March 21st, 2013, 07:18 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

@gus - You didn't have to remove it, I was just reminding people to not use i randomly right off the bat.

@strikit - All good. A great SU btw.
Old March 22nd, 2013, 05:18 AM
gusfromholland
Megan

Nature: Brave
Ehehe... sorry ; well, now I can't use it anyway, so I think that's a good thing. For the others, that is.
Oh how much I'd love to have a Flygon >.<
Old March 22nd, 2013, 07:12 AM
Chocolate™
Awesome Dragon

Nature: Adamant
I wanted to ask you how the battles function. Do you go around challenging people or do you assemble at particular place and battle?
Old March 22nd, 2013, 07:21 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

You will go around challenging people but the thing to remember is that if your pokemon faints at any time then it will be captured by Concello. Which leaves a whole other range of challenges and strategies outside of challenges open to us as well. So depending on your character you may play dirty as well as just challenging people (or possibly even avoiding challenges).

Edit: THE IC HAS BEEN ACCEPTED!!! Feel free to get started as soon as you want, my first post will be coming either today or tomorrow. Have fun!

Last edited by gimmepie; March 22nd, 2013 at 08:48 AM.
Old March 22nd, 2013, 12:39 PM
Kinger556

-Accidentally Hit post instead of Preview, need to edit lol-
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here