The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 12th, 2013, 12:18 AM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta

Advertise here

Its slowly coming out now. So far nothing big revealed. Will update when more is visible.

Quote:
Distributed Mewtwo will know Hurricane. Will be level 100 and holding a Custap Berry. Has its Dream World ability of Unnerve
Distributed Mewtwo will know Hurricane, Psystrike, Aura Sphere, and Thunder. Will be level 100 and holding a Custap Berry. Has its Dream World ability of Unnerve. Has max IVs in Special Attack and Speed
So far there is another Mewtwo distribution for the new Movie. Mewtwo with Hurricane...not that bad, but could be worse. Rain Storm Mewtwo GOGO!

Last edited by Khrysta; March 12th, 2013 at 01:08 AM. Reason: Move list update
Old March 12th, 2013, 02:13 AM
ChrisxArcanine
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Quiet
Max IV's eh? Too bad you can't use event Pokemon in online battles lol.
Old March 12th, 2013, 03:06 AM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Going to direct all discussion of Mewtwo towards the "Official Download" Discussion over in the Fifth Gen Gaming forum, seeing as its an event being held for B/W/B2/W2.

Keeping this open though, in case anything on X and Y pops up this week from CoroCoro. Since it's more than likely, should anything about the upcoming movie come up, then you guys can talk about that in the thread, Movie 16 - Extremespeed Genesect and the Reawakening of Mewtwo over at Pokémon Anime.

Side note: Even though I know why it's referred to as the April CoroCoro in the title, I'm just going to change the it to "March CoroCoro" so we can keep each future thread aligned with the respective month they're released on so as to not confuse anyone.

edit: According to Bulbagarden, early reports from the original source indicate that no new info about X/Y was included in this month's issue. Meanwhile PokéBeach mentioned the March scans are usually filled with more upcoming movie details more so than new game info. If nothing happens to show up later this week, I'll go ahead and close this, but for now... it shall remain open!

I kind of had that feeling earlier when I saw we got movie scans first, but wasn't sure. :\

Last edited by Guy; March 12th, 2013 at 03:56 AM.
Old March 12th, 2013, 05:08 AM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
You mean we may not even get game info this month...darn we have to wait another month or until the official site is updated to get some new info then
Old March 12th, 2013, 05:13 AM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
This is kind of disappointing really...but I guess this is why we don't really get our hopes up, yeah?

In any case, I don't really have much to say about Hurricane Mewtwo, especially since I'm not really that fond of Mewtwo in general. .___. Kind of a letdown, I guess. Hopefully we'll see more scans pertaining to the games later on?
Old March 12th, 2013, 05:31 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

What a disappointment. What was I getting excited for, again?

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old March 12th, 2013, 06:00 AM
Pinkie-Dawn
I Am Become Death

Nature: Quirky
Something tells me that they won't be revealing much about XY in Corocoro in the next few months before this year's E3, where they'll reveal a new trailer and all the new Pokemon. On the bright side, the lack of XY info for this month means that the Mr. XY rumor is proven to be fake after all (he said pre-evos of Pinsir and Heracross were suppose to be revealed on March).
Old March 12th, 2013, 06:33 AM
classiccartoonsftw
Nintendo is for awesome people

Aww, no new Pokemon this time?

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=304577

Be sure to check the last page!

Credit for this sig goes to Ash`, credit for my avatar goes to The Epic Pikachu from Tumblr
Old March 12th, 2013, 06:36 AM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by classiccartoonsftw View Post
Aww, no new Pokemon this time?
Not yet! This is just the first thing shown, although leakers have said there isn't much on X/Y - we shouldn't give up, because there could still be new Pokemon to come. :3
Old March 12th, 2013, 06:41 AM
Evil Stud Muffin
I like kitties
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
No new Pokemon, at least not this month. I still feel like we have something coming, even if small. Not the first time CoroCoro will say expect news about a Pokemon and we get diddly squat about it, remember Zorua, but god damn is it annoying not to know.
Old March 12th, 2013, 07:50 AM
Troye
► My Happy Little Pill 
Community Supporter

I almost contemplated staying up because I wanted to be the one who got to post this (so thankfully I slept =P). However, lack of any news isn't terribly surprising to me right now. They want to draw us out as long as possible to build up the hype. Although Hurricane Mewtwo isn't really that exciting, it has better moves to work with.
Old March 12th, 2013, 10:20 AM
Cerberus87
Mega Houndoom, baby!

Nature: Lonely
I hope there's nothing new until, like, June or something, will be fun to watch the 4chan rumor creators dying like flies until then.

This time we don't have a new Pokémon starring a major role in a film (well, there's Sylveon, but...). I imagine they'll reveal all the new Pokémon in one go.

3DS FC: 3282-2423-7870 (PM if you add) (Bug-type Safari)

I like Lyra so take my opinions with a grain of salt.
Old March 12th, 2013, 10:26 AM
Rivvon
Unburden Belly Drum
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Does anyone have the April CoroCoro cover? I saw the Bessatsu CoroCoro cover and it says it will have info on the Genesect/Mewtwo movie...so maybe this leak was from that magazine?

Also, Serebii's translator Gin said that the last issue said that this one would have some more info on Sylveon, so I expect something this issue, even if it's not a new Pokémon or such.
Old March 12th, 2013, 10:42 AM
Khrysta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivvon View Post
Does anyone have the April CoroCoro cover? I saw the Bessatsu CoroCoro cover and it says it will have info on the Genesect/Mewtwo movie...so maybe this leak was from that magazine?

Also, Serebii's translator Gin said that the last issue said that this one would have some more info on Sylveon, so I expect something this issue, even if it's not a new Pokémon or such.
I don't think the cover has been scanned yet as far as I've searched.

As for the Serebii translator, apparently many people are saying he was wrong/lied. The person leaking the CoroCoro said there wasn't much in this issue, at least the early posts from 2ch and twitter did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by from Pokejungle
Early postings on Twitter and 2ch indicate that the issue may not have much new information about Pokémon X & Y.
I even asked around when I heard a rumor last month about this CoroCoro having more info on Sylveon. I asked for proof and other than someone on here saying it was in a Serebii news segment, no one else had ever heard or seen that in the CoroCoro scans.

I don't know which is true but right now a lot of the people going through it pretty much say the guy on Serebii lied. We'll find out later this week. If no new X and Y in the CoroCoro like the current news says, then the last guy was indeed wrong. (with all of the current guys leaking rumors like Mr.XY XD)
Old March 12th, 2013, 10:44 AM
Troye
► My Happy Little Pill 
Community Supporter

If that's the case I'm honestly not going to be disappointed. All the news that Mr. XY was saying would release in this Corocoro was honestly ridiculous, so it's rather relieving in a sense that this issue didn't really have anything involving X/Y.
Old March 12th, 2013, 10:47 AM
Cerberus87
Mega Houndoom, baby!

Nature: Lonely
Sylveon's type is a big point of the movie so I think the "more info about Sylveon" will only happen near the movie's release.

3DS FC: 3282-2423-7870 (PM if you add) (Bug-type Safari)

I like Lyra so take my opinions with a grain of salt.
Old March 12th, 2013, 10:50 AM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
It's...really a let-down, if that guy really was lying. :\ To get everyone hyped up about this month's issue, since it was supposedly big, but...if this is all we're getting, then there's really going to be a lot of unhappy Pokefans out there...
Old March 12th, 2013, 11:08 AM
zoroarkrules25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post
It's...really a let-down, if that guy really was lying. :\ To get everyone hyped up about this month's issue, since it was supposedly big, but...if this is all we're getting, then there's really going to be a lot of unhappy Pokefans out there...

I would like to point this out: MR XY said that on the 15th of this month or we would have a video of these pokemon. Coro coro didn't have to show them off. They may have been told not to. Mr XY is probably wrong but there is a small chance he isn't.
Old March 12th, 2013, 11:24 AM
Khrysta

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoroarkrules25 View Post
I would like to point this out: MR XY said that on the 15th of this month or we would have a video of these pokemon. Coro coro didn't have to show them off. They may have been told not to. Mr XY is probably wrong but there is a small chance he isn't.
Any update we'd get on Pokemon.com would be from CoroCoro. So far all the updates have been grouped together with the same information. If CoroCoro doesn't reveal anything, then the chances of us getting a video on Pokemon.com or Smash are extremely low. We did get the screenies for Sylveon's video in CoroCoro leak before she was revealed. So it should happen the same way.
Old March 12th, 2013, 11:35 AM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoroarkrules25 View Post
Mr. XY has been spinning some farfetch'd rumors (get it?) for weeks now. Supposedly leaking the entire list of new Pokémon names, claiming there will be new (pre-)evolutions for Pokémon such as Houndoom, Sableye, Skarmory and others. You have to take whatever he says with a grain of salt. Mr. XY saying we have to wait till the 15th for some video to be released by Pokemon.Com or Smash, and not CoroCoro, is just a way of stretching his rumors before people can call him out on his lies.
Old March 12th, 2013, 11:44 AM
Troye
► My Happy Little Pill 
Community Supporter

Mr. XY actually specifically stated that pre-evolutions for Heracross and Pinsir would be getting revealed on the 15th, which would have been leaked this issue. Since nothing as been leaked with any sort of regards involving that, it's pretty safe to say that he's just been spewing random things and passing them off as rumors this entire time. Which isn't really surprising, since 4chan =P
Old March 12th, 2013, 12:10 PM
zoroarkrules25

Quote:
Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
Any update we'd get on Pokemon.com would be from CoroCoro. So far all the updates have been grouped together with the same information. If CoroCoro doesn't reveal anything, then the chances of us getting a video on Pokemon.com or Smash are extremely low. We did get the screenies for Sylveon's video in CoroCoro leak before she was revealed. So it should happen the same way.
True but who knows they may switch it up but it's more then likely not going to happen. I do hope we get some type of news though this month.

Aerilyn: True but there was a rumor for black and white of this guy that leaked the whole pokedex with hand drawn pictures of all the pokemon before the game was even out. He lived in Spain said he had ties with GF and it was true, he had a Japanese copy of black before the Japanese did. So MR XY has a slight chance of being right but most likely isn't. Also i see what you did there. If it is true then we will see this video on friday which is an interesting time for it to come out. Mr XY is probably wrong but still has a slight chance of telling the truth.
Old March 12th, 2013, 12:48 PM
Rivvon
Unburden Belly Drum
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
I don't think the cover has been scanned yet as far as I've searched.

As for the Serebii translator, apparently many people are saying he was wrong/lied. The person leaking the CoroCoro said there wasn't much in this issue, at least the early posts from 2ch and twitter did.

I even asked around when I heard a rumor last month about this CoroCoro having more info on Sylveon. I asked for proof and other than someone on here saying it was in a Serebii news segment, no one else had ever heard or seen that in the CoroCoro scans.

I don't know which is true but right now a lot of the people going through it pretty much say the guy on Serebii lied. We'll find out later this week. If no new X and Y in the CoroCoro like the current news says, then the last guy was indeed wrong. (with all of the current guys leaking rumors like Mr.XY XD)
Well I know the said translator, she's a very nice person and has lived in Japan for a while, so if anything her Japanese is good and I wouldn't say she purposefully lied... :\

It just seems strange to me that our leak that everyone is so certain is the only thing we'll be getting happens to be half of a page.

With Sylveon (I wasn't awake when this happened, so I'm gathering this from what I've heard from someone who was online when it happened) the cover silhouette was leaked first, with the actual pages following hours later. Even if this isn't what happened, I wouldn't be surprised if something like that was happening now.

I'd just give it more time before dismissing it, but maybe that's just me.
Old March 12th, 2013, 03:37 PM
Khrysta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivvon View Post
Well I know the said translator, she's a very nice person and has lived in Japan for a while, so if anything her Japanese is good and I wouldn't say she purposefully lied... :\

It just seems strange to me that our leak that everyone is so certain is the only thing we'll be getting happens to be half of a page.

With Sylveon (I wasn't awake when this happened, so I'm gathering this from what I've heard from someone who was online when it happened) the cover silhouette was leaked first, with the actual pages following hours later. Even if this isn't what happened, I wouldn't be surprised if something like that was happening now.

I'd just give it more time before dismissing it, but maybe that's just me.
The leak we have now is actually 2 pages. The movie poster is printed sideways like a pin up in a magazine and the details for the Mewtwo download is on the side (possibly top) of the two pages.
Old March 13th, 2013, 03:49 AM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
More CoroCoro pages were leaked, but none relates to Pokemon X&Y. There might still be more information tonight or tommorow?

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here