The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 13th, 2013, 04:50 AM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle

Advertise here
For some reason, I wouldn't count a whole lot on tonight, maybe tomorrow we'll start seeing something, but I don't know if this issue of CoroCoro would have anything related to X/Y at all. Of course, that's just me being slightly pessimistic, but we'll see.
Old March 13th, 2013, 04:54 AM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post
For some reason, I wouldn't count a whole lot on tonight, maybe tomorrow we'll start seeing something, but I don't know if this issue of CoroCoro would have anything related to X/Y at all. Of course, that's just me being slightly pessimistic, but we'll see.
I think you might be more realistic that pessimistic in that instance, because I can see what you mean, but, regardless -- there's still time. I believe someone mentioned that we have until the 15th for early leaks?

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old March 13th, 2013, 05:01 AM
bobandbill
Where's that sheep...

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to bobandbill Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to bobandbill
Well, the comic typically comes out on the 15th so yes.

But I would not be surprised if there was nothing in it. It doesn't always have new info for starters, and when the game is out all the way in October then we've got ages yet! They wouldn't be keen on giving too much info now, but rather build it up towards the release. Just gotta have patience.

Sheep in the Big City: General Specific
Old March 13th, 2013, 12:37 PM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

I have a good feeling that we might get the same amount of information that we got last month: Pretty much very little. All we got last month was Sylveon, and we spent a whole month and then some debating about it's type. Maybe this month would be a repeat with GF either revealing another Pokemon, and we'll debate for another month about it? Seems pretty likely anyway if we haven't gotten anything thus far.
Old March 13th, 2013, 06:35 PM
Troye
► My Happy Little Pill 
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Honestly with the leaks slowing down significantly, I'm not really hoping for much at all, if anything, at this point. It just seems it's very unlikely that they're going to give us something every issue. We still have another seven months, so let's see what will happen!
Old March 13th, 2013, 09:15 PM
Latios Master
11 Year PC Member

Nature: Adamant
It's disappointing that there is no news about X/Y in this month's issue. I assumed we would at least learn what Sylveon's type is considering CoroCoro said more secrets would be revealed this month.
Old March 13th, 2013, 09:18 PM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Tomorrow's the 15th, so I wouldn't give up hope just yet, but at the same time, don't get it so sky high, because tomorrow might end up like the past four days have, and we'll have to wait for next month to get something of substance, if anything at all.
Old March 14th, 2013, 02:17 AM
Forever
let it go

Yeah and nothing's really come out of stuff on 15th... but oh well, we have 24 hours. Hopefully they aren't a disappointing 24 hours!
Old March 14th, 2013, 02:04 PM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
If there was anything on this month's issue, there's a chance The Pokémon Company would have already updated the official site today similar to how they revealed Sylveon just a day before CoroCoro's official monthly release in Japan. At this point, I'm not expecting anything to be revealed from CoroCoro until April.
Old March 14th, 2013, 04:05 PM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
15th is pretty much just starting for Japan. Someone on another forum said that they were probably with holding the X and Y info until today due to issues that happened last time so small chance the last pages would be today. Dunno, but still maybe.
Old March 14th, 2013, 04:28 PM
Troye
► My Happy Little Pill 
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
15th is pretty much just starting for Japan. Someone on another forum said that they were probably with holding the X and Y info until today due to issues that happened last time so small chance the last pages would be today. Dunno, but still maybe.
More than likely, since they probably do want to avoid leaks as much as possible, regardless of how much we want it. Maybe we'll get something by tomorrow morning for us on the east coast? Here's hoping!
Old March 14th, 2013, 04:33 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
I would say "don't get your hopes up", but, I do hope that we'll get new info tonight. I've said this before, but, even if it's small, it's still news! Although, since X&Y is still a few months away, is it not possible for a CoroCoro to be dry... for one month? Not that I'd hope for that. :(

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old March 14th, 2013, 04:54 PM
Evil Stud Muffin
I like kitties
Community Supporter

If they were withholding info, it would likely have appeared today on the English site. I doubt anything will pop up, but you never know.
Old March 14th, 2013, 05:10 PM
Shiny Celebi
Donator Tier 3
Community Supporter Tier 3

I think at this point, I wouldnt get my hopes up for any new info. There likely is no new info in CoroCoro. Yes the leakers were worried about getting in trouble, which evidently happened in February, but I dont expect to see anything new this month. Hopefully next month CoroCoro has some news for us.
Old March 14th, 2013, 05:24 PM
Shiny Celebi
Donator Tier 3
Community Supporter Tier 3

We aren't guaranteed new info every month. We've received a fair bit already. Remember, they revealed the game titles, the starters, the box legendaries and a trailer all at one time, where as all that info is usually spread out. They are never going to always give up a mountain of info at one time, there are going to be some slow months. We still have quite a long wait for release,and they want to build hype and suspense to get more people interested in buying the game and anxious for information.
Old March 14th, 2013, 05:53 PM
Troye
► My Happy Little Pill 
Community Supporter

Valid point. I think part of it is that we're all so excited we want Corocoro to drop something on us so we have something new to speculate for. You are right though, we've already been given so much, and with another seven months to wait, it's fair that they don't want to drop something on us all the time.
Old March 15th, 2013, 03:18 AM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Le sigh. You know what they say about hope. It breeds eternal misery.

Based on the most recent information posted on Serebii, the official Japanese site has updated their page with full details on the upcoming Mewtwo event as well as details on Pokémon Rumble U from this month's CoroCoro. With nothing on Pokémon X and Y, I think it's pretty safe to assume this issue of CoroCoro came up blank on the X and Y news front. So like promised earlier, I'm just going to go ahead and close the thread.

Fingers crossed for something good in next month's issue!

[ Locked ]
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here