The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old May 29th, 2013, 12:26 PM
Ashygirl
Fairy Type! :D

Nature: Mild
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ashygirl

Advertise here
Sy scanned the area but couldn't see Ryan or the Ponyta. He began to get nervous, there was no way he would be ab;e to fight off the Bronzong by himself. He took a couple of steps back.

Oh man, what did I do to deserve this?

Sy trembled in fright, he wanted to run back to the base, but he didn't want to lead those Bronzong there. Plus if Ryan and the Ponyta were still nearby he didn't want to leave them. He had very little choice but to stand and fight so he fired another Focus Blast.
Old May 30th, 2013, 08:33 AM
chinie12
Part-Time Millionaire

Nature: Jolly
Naomi Sanders

Naomi shook her head and pulled out an oran berry of her own from the inside of her knapsack. She was tired and would like to go back to base, and sleep. She lied down abruptly on the floor, her breath ragged from breathing out too much ice breaths the past battle.

“You okay there?” Ewan asked the little cubchoo on the floor.

Naomi gave a nod before hoisting herself up. Dusted herself which caused her to snuffle. She looked around the room and saw how much of a mess they made. She shrugged.

“I think we should head back. I'm worried about what happened to base.” Ewan said.

Naomi nodded as the breloom looked over both of them.

Naomi's ears perked up as she heard the sounds of footsteps rushing. There was a voice and she listened in closely to hear it was someone calling their names. She recognized the voice as someone she knew from the woodland wanderers... She just couldn't remember the name... was it Mario? Max?

“Someone's coming...” She alerted the two.

“I hear it too... Whoever it is, he's calling for our names.” Ewan said.

“Nam, Chief, Ewan! I finally found you guys!” It was a Lopunny.

“Oh... It's just you...” Naomi said, it sounded mean due to her monotonous tone but it wasn't of her intention to be mean. She thought using 'you' would be a safe choice since she can't remember his name.

“That was cold... were you expecting another person?” The Lopunny fakely looked crestfallen.

“No. That's just the way I talk. Problem?” Naomi rolled her eyes as the Lopunny smirked.

“Ice princess indeed.” She heard the breloom say. Naomi ignored it and continued to search around the room for anything useful.

The lopunny suddenly jumped.

“I'm sorry. I got sidetracked... I'm here to tell you what happened to base.” the Lopunny said on a serious note and started his story.

AIRI
chinie12 --

You'll always be
my
peter pan

The kingdom of
neverland

is our memories

Old May 30th, 2013, 07:34 PM
Typh

Sergeant Samuel "DarkKnight" Farseer
Outside the Breaker's base

Samuel moved silently towards the base of the Breakers, seeing the base again was like a breath of fresh air to him and he wanted to savor the moment of his return.

The last time Samuel was here he was a Kirlia with a dark past. Now he is a Gallade with a bright future, although still his nickname that everybody used was still probably going to be 'DarkKnight' he didn't mind.

He finally made it to the entrance, he paused a moment, taking a breath, then walked into the base. Surprisingly the base was silent... abnormally silent. He continued walking through the base then he stopped in the dinning hall, as he thought he saw out of the corner of his eye something of interest.

Samuel walked into the dining room, he glanced around and saw that nobody was there except for a very familiar Machoke, Samuel approached the Machoke, who appeared to be either tired or something along those lines.

Sure enough the Machoke was indeed familiar... it was Shatter-Fist! Samuel continued his approach, "hey there, Shatter-Fist. how has life been with the Breakers?" Samuel hopped that he didn't startle the pokemon, Shatter-Fist was always a quiet fellow.

Last edited by Typh; May 30th, 2013 at 07:45 PM.
Old May 30th, 2013, 10:25 PM
Meeklish
Sugarbby ::.

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to Meeklish
Faber Capella

"Well, I guess you can come.." He stated, "Just be careful.. We don't want a repeat of the earlier mission, do we?" The Hitmonlee gave a chuckle after, in which he receive
a pout from the Riolu.

"You're messing my reputation here Bruce," She joked, "One more of that and I may just punch you, older or not."

He grinned, and then told Hendrick to lead the way. He nodded, and they all went their way to where the last mission was-- Boulder Canyon.

"I'm surprised no one else is coming," Mike said to her, once they were already on the way to the Breaker Burial grounds, "This is pretty rough. Two commanders gone in one day. Wonder who Dan'll find to replace them?"

Faber shrugged, "Maybe Cal, or I don't know," She muttered, "But it sure has to be a good one this time. Eh, not that Brutis and Brick weren't good but.." The Tyrogue probably knew what she meant by now. She sighed, and continued the track up the mountain and down towards the canyons.

Oddly enough the patch of dirt they were treading on was unusually silent.. Well, what the Riolu meant to say was creepier than Deep Ferrum Woods, and that's already way too creepy to her liking. Bruce and Hendrick were already quite tense with the atmosphere, and apart from the large group looking everywhere for even the slightest trace of movement from a tumbleweed... Yes, this was creepy.

She looked around, then tried to focus on her aura; one of the few things she could do pretty well. It was relatively quiet, until she felt a strange blur. She decided to look back, only to see nothing. Stop it Faber, you're creeping yourself out. There's nothing here but dirt and dust... And apparently a stupid shadow that's out to get you, whatever it is. She thought, and tapped Mike on the shoulder.

"Uh.. Mike, am I too paranoid if I told you that I think something's following us?"
Old May 31st, 2013, 04:47 AM
<Challenger>
Wake me when you need me.

Shatter-Fist was lost in thought. Everybody else was off on a mission. Everybody. He was normally left behind when a mission required finesse. They considered him a threat to anything intelligent. They thought he was stupid. Rodrick couldn't hate them for it, they were his brothers. If he actually talked, then maybe they wouldn't think that, but he couldn't talk, no matter how hard he tried. He was afraid of actually proving them right and saying something stupid. He stood alone in the dining room with a mug of Oran Berry juice in his hand. It must've been all the Breaker's favorite, because they were always running out. It was pretty much currency.

All these damned deaths...Hell, even Brutis...Brutis of all people. I was convinced the old man was invincible. Rodrick had formed a bond with Brutis. The Primape had saved him from a life of an orphan with no future. Because of Brutis, he had a home. Arceus dammit! It hurt to know that he was gone. He was the oldest member of the Breakers, and probably the strongest, despite what anyone else said.

He was shaken from his meditation when one Sam 'DarkKnight' walked in and approached him. "Hey there, Shatter-Fist. How has life been with the Breakers?"

Damn! What do I say! "U-Uh...It's been rough these last few days, if you can understand." He didn't know what else to say. "How has life been with you, DarkKnight?" Shatter-Fist considered DarkKnight a friend. That was more than a lot of Breakers could say.
Old May 31st, 2013, 06:21 AM
Typh

Outside the Breaker's base

Shatter-Fist responded with an, "U-Uh...It's been rough these last few days, if you can understand..." Samuel nodded, he could guess how rough things were. Then Shatter-Fist continued, "How has life been with you, DarkKnight?"

Samuel was indeed impressed that Shatter-Fist Recognized him... but then again what could he expect from such a friend.

"well I evolved from the Kirlia form I was in last time we saw each other... and I was doing some meditating and thinking while I was gone so I've been alright... could still swear that Gengar is still trying to have me killed." he said the last bit in a slightly joking manner, then he turned to a more serious face, "has there still been the training regimen or has Brutis held the training off for now?"

Samuel walked over and took himself a seat across from the Machoke, ready to listen.
Old May 31st, 2013, 07:14 AM
<Challenger>

"Well I evolved from the Kirlia form I was in last time we saw each other... and I was doing some meditating and thinking while I was gone so I've been alright... Could still swear that Gengar is still trying to have me killed. Has there still been the training regimen or has Brutis held the training off for now?" DarkKnight didn't know. He had left a while back to train.

Rodrick looked down solemnly, and quaffed down some Oran Berry juice. "Bru-Brutis didn't make it to the burial." He choked up and slammed his hand down on the table, causing a miniature tremor throughout the base. "Brick fell in combat...Brutis lead a group to bury him...He didn't make it...Arceus damned him!" He slammed his hand down again, leading to another tremor. A tear welled up in his eyes. "We're going to elect the third leader in two days..." He looked up at Samuel. "Samuel, you've been a good friend to me for all these years. If you nominate yourself, I'll stand with you. You have my vote."
Old May 31st, 2013, 07:31 AM
Typh

the Breaker's base: dining room

Rodrick looked down solemnly, and quaffed down some Oran Berry juice. "Bru-Brutis didn't make it to the burial." He choked up and slammed his hand down on the table, causing a miniature tremor throughout the base. "Brick fell in combat...Brutis lead a group to bury him...He didn't make it...Arceus damned him!" He slammed his hand down again, leading to another tremor. A tear welled up in his eyes. "We're going to elect the third leader in two days..." He looked up at Samuel. "Samuel, you've been a good friend to me for all these years. If you nominate yourself, I'll stand with you. You have my vote."

Samuel listened to Rodrick with intent thinking about all of this information, "Wow... gone through two leaders in two days... that's a record that I hope we don't repeate again..." Samuel lowered his head in respect to Brick and Brutis. "I would be honored to fill their place... I'm honored to have you, a dear friend to both myself and Brutis stand by me... it means allot, thank you." Samuel grabbed a pitcher of Oran berry juice, and poured both himself and Rodrick a new glass. "to friendship and the breakers." Samuel said in offering a toast.
Old May 31st, 2013, 07:52 AM
<Challenger>

"Wow... gone through two leaders in two days... that's a record that I hope we don't repeat again..." Samuel lowered his head in respect to Brick and Brutis. "I would be honored to fill their place... I'm honored to have you, a dear friend to both myself and Brutis stand by me... it means a lot, thank you." Samuel grabbed a pitcher of Oran berry juice, and poured both himself and Rodrick a new glass. "To friendship and the breakers." Samuel said in offering a toast.

Rodrick raised his glass and nodded. "To friendship and Breakers." He drank deeply and set his glass down. "You're a good man, Samuel. I'm sure the other Breakers will support you." He stood up and held his hand out to the Gallade. "I'd be honored to follow you." As far as he knew, DarkKnight would make a good leader. He wasn't too rash, nor was he too dumb. "I'm with you all the way."
Old May 31st, 2013, 10:55 AM
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

Nature: Timid
Scott - Death of A King

Scott looked up after noticing he had no reply, and Victor who was in front of him, was shaken up a little. There were no more cries coming from the houndoor, it had obviously fainted. Scott lept up on Victor's back, hoping he wouldn't mind to see what was so disturbing...

King lay, on the ground dead, with just one fell cut through his body. The houndoor was lethal, it had cut open the Kings body. Scott, shrieked a little, and hoped no-one had noticed.

Mareep: Erm what's wrong.

Scott: Nothing, nothing at all. We were just disgusted by, Kings rash decision to leave us all of a sudden, that's all, now can you move backwards, we can't go any further.

The mareep turned, and headed back down the narrow slope. Scott followed, and so did Victor.

Scott: Now do you agree we should of gone home while we had a chance.

Scott had a bit of anger in his voice. He didn't want to admit it, but Victor was even more annoying than before, no matter if he apologized. Scott didn't turn to Victor, but kept walking, following Mareep, who kept turning back to check everyone was still following.
Old June 3rd, 2013, 07:53 AM
Typh

the Breaker's base: dining room

Rodrick raised his glass and nodded. "To friendship and Breakers." He drank deeply and set his glass down. "You're a good man, Samuel. I'm sure the other Breakers will support you." He stood up and held his hand out to the Gallade. "I'd be honored to follow you." As far as he knew, DarkKnight would make a good leader. He wasn't too rash, nor was he too dumb. "I'm with you all the way."

Samuel nodded, "thank you, I appreciate that..." then an Idea struck his head, "hey, How about we head into the training room and spar... it's been a while since I've had a proper sparing match... that should take our minds off of this," Samuel got up and walked to the door, he stood by the door waiting for Rodrick to make his decision.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here