The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Come here to discuss the roleplay you are participating in, with your fellow players.

Old May 22nd, 2013, 04:25 AM
jov0006
Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!

Nature: Modest
I'm going to take a shot and say that at least one of you are experienced RPers on pokecommunity.com, what attracts you to an RP? Just curious.

Participating in the following Roleplays:

Click on the images to see SUs

Old May 22nd, 2013, 04:53 AM
Xilfer
◄ The Constant Variable ►

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Xilfer
@jov: I am. Been here for about two years, although I kinda disappeared for an entire year. LOL. This isn't really a question for the OOC. Feel free to VM me if you're interested in knowing.

@cheezburgur: Sorry, your SU is too short. Even though I'm not Limanya, I can say she wouldn't accept it. You'll have to change around the personality to make it a bit bigger, and same with the history. Also, if you don't feel like giving a description for the appearance, a picture is all the same. You can find a picture of a Paras on the internet and display it here. If you don't know how, feel free to VM me and I'll help ya out.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 10:14 AM
EGKangaroo
Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to EGKangaroo Send a message via Skype™ to EGKangaroo
Quote:
Originally Posted by chinie12 View Post
My internet's back just need to configure my Computer for a bit its been acting up

Really sorry EGK. But I'll post once i deal with this uhmm... For the lack of a better word malfunctional computer the repair person told me it'll be ready by tomorrow so yey

Edit: if there more battle scenes can we do a collaborative post? lol it took me like a long time to think about what to do :/
Oh, you're back! *throws bunnying draft out of the window* I don't have plans for any battle scenes in the sepulchre at all. Now's sort of the moment our team should head back to the WW guild to find out that the place was attacked and deal with the mess there. Looking forward to you posting again.

"And they tell me there are people who are normal, but I don't know what they look like because I've never met one. And neither have you, so why not compare yourself to real people instead?"
"Three lives of a gamer: the first'll be your best, because you can always restart if it isn't; the second pales in comparison, and the game will cheat you out; but the third one's going to be better, because it gets do or die from then."

Old May 22nd, 2013, 12:40 PM
Typh

Question: who all has characters in the breakers?
Old May 22nd, 2013, 12:43 PM
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
@typh that would be me and sugar cotton. We are the sole members of the breakers.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky)
Vale Institute of Magic - Jason Barrett, Metal
Heart of Soul - Anthony "Tony" Marsh & Tabor
Adventurers In Training - Xaltin
PokeLINK - Jerrod Parker
Old May 23rd, 2013, 08:35 AM
Typh

ok, I'll have my Breakers leader SU up soon, in the meantime, the two of you should find Brutus, dead and bring him back, I should have an intro post in by then.

take your time with these posts, maybe have it where he dies in your arms or something like that, think catastrophe.
Old May 23rd, 2013, 08:40 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

Nature: Timid
quick question to xilfer, is Victor an npc, or a bunny'd charector?
Old May 23rd, 2013, 08:52 AM
mimimahboul
More than Awesome

Nature: Jolly
Just to tell you guys, I'll not be posting for the next three weeks because of exams so feel free to bunny me.
Old May 23rd, 2013, 02:10 PM
Typh

Finally have the SU finished

Name: Samuel Farseer
Nickname: DarkKnight

Species: Gallade

Team: Brute Breakers

Title: (Leader) Sergeant <Samuel “DarkKnight” Farseer>

Appearance: How does your character look? You may post a picture.
he looks like a standard Galade, his crest is instead of being teal is black, the protrusions out of his chest are also black. the green part of his head is a midnight blue. His legs are also black, more emphasizing his nickname as the "DarkKnight". His arms and upper torso is also a midnight blue. Only the lower part of his head is white.

Personality: He’s a strict, strong individual who feels that to lead is to be an example. he is often seen training either himself or other members of the Breakers to get them and keep them at peak performance in battle. He works as a training instructer most of the time, and is/was the right hand man to Brutis “Bruiser” O'Neil. He’s reliable and will always take on a challenge.

History: Samuel was born to a poor family in a town that was run by a cruel Gengar, who was the leader of the local gang. at a young age he was taken from his family by the Gengar and trained, that was when he was a Kirlia, He trained and fought hard for the Gengar, and the gang, that was the only family he knew at the time. Then he found out about his real family, and that the Gengar had killed his parents just to steal him. Outraged Samuel left the gang, for a while he was on the run, and he was almost killed if it wasn’t for Brutis saving him, Samuel later joined up with the Breakers, and became better known as the DarkKnight, the 2nd in command and the one who pushed most of the members beyond their physical limits. Samuel had been out on his own for quite some time, at that time he had evolved into a Galade. Now Samuel is returning to the guild, with renowned determination and focus.

Level: 45

Moveset: LeafBlade, Night Slash, confusion, close combat, psyshock, Focus Blast

Last edited by Typh; May 25th, 2013 at 03:09 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2013, 10:02 PM
chinie12
Part-Time Millionaire

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by EGKangaroo View Post
Oh, you're back! *throws bunnying draft out of the window* I don't have plans for any battle scenes in the sepulchre at all. Now's sort of the moment our team should head back to the WW guild to find out that the place was attacked and deal with the mess there. Looking forward to you posting again.
ohh you had a bunnying draft :/ lol if it took you like a lot of effort and stuff it's pretty much okay with me for you to continue it and I'll just post after that or something :D

AIRI
chinie12 --

You'll always be
my
peter pan

The kingdom of
neverland

is our memories

Old May 23rd, 2013, 10:24 PM
Chocolate™
Awesome Dragon

Nature: Adamant
@Crimson0191: "He's my character" growls Kanea.

I'm back. Why are the sneakers not posting?
Old May 24th, 2013, 03:07 AM
jov0006
Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!

Nature: Modest
*squeals* GALLADE! TYPH, YOU ROCK!

Participating in the following Roleplays:

Click on the images to see SUs

Old May 24th, 2013, 04:16 PM
Xilfer

@Typh: Sweet SU. Wish I could say accepted, but I haven't gotten that right from Limanya. I would probably lengthen the appearance a bit, though.

@Crimson: As Kanea has growled, he is indeed a player character. I'm bunnying him when Kanea isn't around to get things moving.
Old May 25th, 2013, 05:09 PM
badslayer
a new world!

Nature: Brave
heya! i'm badslayer, i slay the bad! i'm just wondering if i could join this rp here? i really love writing and this seems like the perfect place for it. also, how do you make a SU? i saw the other SUs but i'm not really sure how they did it...
Old May 25th, 2013, 05:20 PM
Typh

Look at the first post there is an SU template on it
Old May 25th, 2013, 10:27 PM
Chocolate™
Awesome Dragon

Nature: Adamant
Hi guys just to tell you that MancerNero has not been active since March. If you'll permit it I would make a leader SU for the Lost Learners.
Old May 26th, 2013, 03:49 AM
EGKangaroo

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to EGKangaroo Send a message via Skype™ to EGKangaroo
Quote:
Originally Posted by chinie12 View Post
ohh you had a bunnying draft :/ lol if it took you like a lot of effort and stuff it's pretty much okay with me for you to continue it and I'll just post after that or something :D
I deleted it...*eye twitch*
Y-You just go ahead and post something.

"And they tell me there are people who are normal, but I don't know what they look like because I've never met one. And neither have you, so why not compare yourself to real people instead?"
"Three lives of a gamer: the first'll be your best, because you can always restart if it isn't; the second pales in comparison, and the game will cheat you out; but the third one's going to be better, because it gets do or die from then."

Old May 26th, 2013, 06:14 AM
Xilfer

@Kanea: Sounds good, go ahead.

@badslayer: As Typh said, you can find an SU template in the first post, then copy-paste it into your post and fill in the blanks. That's how it's done. If you need some extra help, look at the Roleplay Rules.
Old May 26th, 2013, 12:17 PM
badslayer
a new world!

Nature: Brave
ok i looked in the roleplay rules and i found out how to do thes things here i go

Name: Eduard Khil

Nickname: Ed

Species: Scraggy

Team: Brute Breakers

Title: The Wingman

Appearance: (See picture attached to post)

Ed's general appearance is that of the normal Scraggy. The lower portion of his head is cream-colored, but the top portion is yellow, and is topped off with a small red scale, which is hidden by the white baseball cap he wears upon his head. His front teeth are exposed through his mouth, but his eyes are slightly closer together than that of the average Scraggy, and his two tiny nostrils are lower. The rest of his body is cream-colored, with a red, scaled belly, and, of course, his 'pants' or rubbery shed skin which he uses to shield himself from attacks. His arms are skinny and short, and lead to a hand with three stubby fingers. Ed's tail is unusually long for a Scraggy's, making him about three feet tall from head to tail.

The clothing that Ed wears is unorthodox. He wears a white baseball cap, under a red hood. He always keeps these two things on during the day in order to shield his eyes from the sun. The red hoodie he wears has two entrances to a conjoined pocket consisting of two pockets. In these pockets, he stores a surprising amount of things, such as treats, balls, and stolen objects. The sleeves of the hoodie are far too long and wide for the Scraggy's skinny little arms. In fact, the entire hoodie is meant for a bigger size, resulting in a rather baggy look for the young Scraggy.

The dual necklaces he wears around his neck, one slightly smaller and seemingly more simple than the other, are in fact made of pure gold. The gold is muddied and unclear, so as to give the impression that the necklaces are fake, effectively tricking any professional thief who would want to steal them.

Personality: (To be finished)

History: Where and how Ed was born exactly is unclear. There were technically no official records of him until he was five years old, when he was registered as a citizen of Praeli Town. During this time, Ed's 'adoptive' father, a Zangoose by the name of Linker, had brought him into a gang of criminals known as the Praeli Marauders. The Marauders were a powerful gang housed in Praeli, though they often did business in other towns. Ed was practically raised by this gang of evildoers, naturally causing him to become much like them as well.

During his time in the Marauders, Linker trained Ed in forms of martial arts unseen by anybody outside the Marauders. This form relied mostly on speed, and dirty tricks. Ed was trained until he was about 10 years old. At this time, he began to become aware of life outside the Marauders. He saw how other kids acted and had friends. Despite his hardened, criminal nature, he envied them, as any other child would.

Ed asked Linker about the other kids, but Linker punished him for asking about something so dumb. So, he planned an escape from them. Using his inferior size, he managed to sneak past his 'father' and his cronies.

After he managed to flee Praeli Town, Ed managed to find his way to Medeis Town, where he discovered what would soon become his passion: baseball. Ed found that kids like him often played baseball to pass the time, and decided that in order to become like them, he would also play that game. He was taken in by a foster home, too. The staff found him a real pain, with his mischievous ways. Eventually, he found a little league baseball team to join. Ed soon found a flare for baseball, donning a white baseball cap. He became the little league's champion batter.

Level: 38

Moveset: Hi Jump Kick - Crunch - Scary Face - Chip Away - Taunt - Low Sweep

RP Sample:

its not done yet so ill finish it when i get the chance thanks for letting me try out for the rp
Attached Images
File Type: png tumblr_m9qm1layFm1r1wcc4o1_500.png‎ (129.9 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by badslayer; May 26th, 2013 at 03:09 PM.
Old May 26th, 2013, 06:05 PM
Typh

To all accepted breakers: Change of plans I'm going to introduce Samuel, (although he prefers to be called DarkKnight by the others) then... we'll go from there, probably go search for Brutis. Everything else is what I have already said, think catastrophe.

@Limanya: if you need me to change anything before my second character is officially accepted let me know. Just so you know I'm not trying to undermine your Authority... nor am I encouraging it for that matter.

Last edited by Typh; May 26th, 2013 at 06:12 PM.
Old May 27th, 2013, 02:57 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

Nature: Timid
erm badslayer, whats with the name, edward khil, thats the name of the trolol guy, you troll :D no but seriously, can't you think of a more constructive name than that.
Old May 27th, 2013, 05:15 AM
Meeklish
Sugarbby ::.

Send a message via Skype™ to Meeklish
EGK - ...lol.

And sir yes sir. xD Well uh, so everybody can control Bruce right? d: And is Mr. Trollolo (Bad Slayer) gonna join in? lol.
Old May 27th, 2013, 07:59 AM
EGKangaroo

Eh, actually. Ya know? I need to focus on finishing school first before I can get back into the roleplay. I know I've already had like a month-long hiatus from posting, but the circumstances were different, and right now, it's being followed up by me having to finish 4 essays that the teachers decided would be a good idea to assign everyone a couple of weeks before the exam weeks, and have their deadlines end -right before- the exams.

I am sorry, but for as long as I am stressed out and frightened by school, I am not gonna be in a stable enough condition to begin with roleplaying. I am sorry to disappoint. I promise I'll be back once this is over with.

Old May 27th, 2013, 01:54 PM
Xilfer

@EGKangaroo: Okay then, we probably shouldn't delete your character if you're coming back. Can anybody here bunny Lynn for the time being?

@Typh: I don't approve of that, man. You don't have the right to put an unaccepted character in a post, so you're technically breaking the rules. I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to delete that post. I realize that Sugar will have to change her post; sorry about that.

@Crimson: Not too sure about your post either, mate. It's okay for now, but you really shouldn't be making plot decisions that the GM should be making. You don't have to edit it for now, but from now on if you're making big decisions, like when we're gonna go check out the Old Bank, PM me about it.
Old May 27th, 2013, 06:08 PM
Typh

Alright, I'll delete that post and Samuel will be on standby until further notice.

Alright deleted the post, sorry guys... I was eager to introduce Samuel, and get things moving probably a little faster. Shouldn't have forsaken the rules.

Lesson learned.

@All accepted Breakers... again: go out on the search for Brutus, keep thinking Catastrophy, and hopefully soon I will be able to introduce Samuel.

Last edited by Typh; May 27th, 2013 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links