The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Old March 18th, 2013, 02:25 PM
Xilfer
'twas fun.
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty

Advertise here
Hoorah! I love PMD, it's better than the main series games in my opinion. Things are getting a little busy with the end of March Break, though, but I'll try to stay active.
Old March 18th, 2013, 03:49 PM
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Name: Weston Freeze
Nickname: Free
Species: Sneasel
Team: The Stealthy Sneakers
Title: <Prowler>

Appearance: He looks normal except he wears a quick claw around his Neck
Personality: Free is a pokemon that is rather social and nice. If he isn't stealing or sneaking or spying then you would find him to be a very nice soul. He is very trusting of his teammates and cares a lot for them. His personality is very much a veil though, as he has many downsides.

His problems arise during missions. In the event of a fight, Free will become relentless, almost completely different. He goes to the natural behavior of Sneasels and will attempt to fight (literally) tooth and claw. He is also a prodigy theif, easily able to swipe what he wants and get away quickly. When he is told to work, he will get the job done, just not in the least violent or (unless specificly told to) nice way.

Don't touch his quick claw.

History: Sneasel didn't have much of a background. He was raised by his weavile parents, who he looked up to greatly, and then was told to join a team at the age of. Because they themselves were part of one back in their younger days, and they had taught him a lot of what they knew, Free decided to join the Stealthy Sneakers in an attempt to imitate his parents.

On his first mission, Free found a quick claw. His excitement grew when he believed it to be a Razor Claw, and ever since, he has kept it tied to a necklace around his neck, hoping to evolve soon.

On the team, Free is the second oldest member, and has been on the team for six years now, with no intent on leaving. He is loyal, respectful, and can be counted on to do even hard tasks.

Level: 35

Moveset:
Fury Swipes
Dig
Thief
Double Team
Blizzard
Substitute

RP Sample: This is rather long (a lot of my RP posts are) and is from the RP Fallout. As background, Fallout is about children who have been fused with Pokemon in a post apocalyptic world. There are no longer physical Pokemon. Here Kalie (an NPC) has gone insane (the post before this one had a flashback) and is attacking my character (Spark)
Spoiler:

Kalie
Kalies vision blurred, she was feeling violent spasms. She had never felt so angry before, she saw her brother standing before her.

"Hello my dear dear sister! Are you ready to return him with me?" Kalie looked up, rage fired in her eyes, without a word, she threw an upercut into his chest. He let out a gasp, and fell to the ground.

Spark ran up and tried to stop her, "Kalie this is your brother! Stop, see he is not hurting anyone." Kalie looked at her, and saw Spark's past it only succeeded in making Kalie more insane.

"My brother? What of your brother, the one you abandoned!?" She roared and threw a punch directly at Spark's bewildered face. Spark was sent flying back, landing in a bush. "I can see your sadness, don't worry though! I will end it right after I end my useless brother's!" She kicked Spark in her bad arm and turned to her brother who was getting up.

Chris yelled "This is between me and her!" and he was yelling at Aria, "Help your sister!"

"Ha you foolish brother! I can see the future and only one of us will survive this, I promise." She smiled evily, clear about her intent to kill, "Who knows maybe after you there will be two more bodies to be buried with yours!" She charged forward, her feathered arm glowed radiantly. Chris ducked as she slashed her arm at him, she did this rapidly with both arms there was a flurry of attacks.

Chris tried to reason with her, he attempted to talk to her, calm her. But she would always laugh sadistically and continue attacking. He didn't want to fight her, he didn't want his last family to die. "Please come to senses! I've been getting stronger so that I could protect you."

"Protect me? Like you protected mother? You left us alone! She ignored me for weeks, I had to force feed her." She swung harder and harder, she sounded sad, then her tone darkened. "And then I burned the house down."

Chris was taken back by the comment, "I thought that... I thought someone had came and burned the house down!" He grew lightning ears and a lightning tail, "Why would you do something like that!?" He pushed her back.

Kalie just stood mockingly and pretended to think, "Hm, I wonder why I would do such a thing. Maybe it was out of jealousy or loneliness." She then smiled, "Maybe it was because I thought it would make me happy." She jittered excitedly, "It did! It really did!" She began another barrage of assaults, this time Chris blocked, his tail glowed and swung toward her. She jumped back and laughed, pointing at her right eye, "This one shows me the future of whatever I can see, I don't think sneaky attacks like that will work." She turned around and covered her eyes, "Why don't you try a back attack? I'll let you go first!"

Chris nearly stood, and Kalie turned her head and peaked through her eyes, "No attack? So noble, so foolish." She began charging a black orb, "I know! Let's play dodge the shadow ball!" She shot several at him, he dodged but they destroyed some nearby trees. Another caught him off guard. "I can see what you will do next. You can't win this, and when the time comes you won't kill me!"

Chris thought for a moment, grabbed a handful of dirt and threw it at her face, he then stopped thinking, maybe the future sight was really mind reading. He at tackled her to the ground and held his knife to her, "You are unsaveable, I can not let you live." He tried to stab her in the heart but dropped his knife, "But I can't let myself kill you..."

Spark
Spark writhed in pain, though not from her arm but from her head. Memories of her past flooded in. She cried in pain as years of memories reamerged, she cried with sorrow at the painful memories, then it stopped she opened her eyes. Angry she stood up and pulled out her knife. She passed Aria, Spark had a single target.

Kalie struggled to get up, but Chris was still much stronger than her, and her position gave her no leverage, "What are you not going to kill me? Are you really so weak?" She spit in his face, "I bet you fear me don't you, you dear little sister. LET ME GO!" She struggled.

Spark walked up, "You are unforgivable. You killed your own mother and wished to do the some for your brother." She sent a powerful jolt of electricity through Chris, sending him flying back, it didn't kill him because of his spirit but he was temporarily stunned. Kalie tried to get up, but Spark paralyzed her, "I don't think I'm done with you."

"What are you going to do? Kill me? Turn back into the monster you were?" She angirly growled.

"You are accused by me, for insanity and abuse of powers. There is no hope for rehabilitation, the punishment is death. Do you understand?"

"You won't kill me either!" She closed her left eye, but Spark covered her right eye with a cloth.

"You will see only the present, how do you plead?"

"Guilty!" She taunted then laughed. Her eyes showed no fear, remorse, or regret. Sparks eyes showed saddness and her tone revealed it to.

Softly she spoke, "The defendant has spoken." She paralyzed her even more, so that she would not feel pain and stabbed her threw the heart. A single tear run down a cheek.

Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2

Last edited by Aques Keus; March 19th, 2013 at 02:45 AM.
Old March 18th, 2013, 10:10 PM
trotz59
Professor in-training

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to trotz59
I would like to reserve a spot

Name: Icarus McAvia

Nickname: Ike

Species: Emolga

Team: The Lost Learners

Title: <member> Protege Icarus McAvia

Appearance: Fully grown Emolga (since their size's aren't reflective of their age, because they are still very small when fully grown), he has a silver necklace that holds a small blue book and red pen on the end of it (his journal that he guards with his life). He also has a small portion of his father's Farfetch'd stick, held on his ear [much like a journalist would do with a pen or pencil).

Personality: Ike is a very shy Pokemon around strangers. However, when it comes to helping someone out, he can jump straight to the task without even second-guessing himself. He is a very kind-hearted intelligent youth, with a lot of passion built up in his books. He tends to be rather cocky of his intellect, and looks down on those of lower IQs (though he tries his best not to be so judgmental).

History: Ike always loved books. From the day he learned to read, he was hooked, and would spend hours upon hours reading. He won many awards in school, for being a top notch student. He was mentally well beyond his peers, and it wasn't long before his teachers moved him up to higher learning levels. As Ike transcended the path of a scholar (specializing in the study of Pokemon taxonomy), he began to feel lonely. His Farfetch'd father, Damian, was the only family he had, and Ike didn't particularly enjoy his company. Damian wasn't really interested in Ike's intellect or studies, however, he was interested in Ike's happiness. Seeing that his son yearned for companionship (that Damian, himself, could not satisfy such desires), Damian suggested that Ike continue his studies while working as a member of the Lost Learners guild. Ike loved the idea of being able to make friends with Pokemon that might appreciate his interests (despite being extremely shy and timid of strangers), and he knew that, despite his disdain for his father's lower mental capability, his father did need some financial help as well. And so, through a contact of one of Ike's professors, it was arranged for him to join the Lost Learners guild, with consent from the guild.

Level: 22

Moveset: Shock Wave, Pursuit, Double Team, Air Slash, Substitute

RP Sample: (optional)
Old March 18th, 2013, 10:51 PM
Chocolate™
Awesome Dragon

Nature: Adamant
I would like to reserve a spot in Stealthy Sneakers.
Old March 19th, 2013, 05:40 AM
Meeklish
Sugarbby ::.

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to Meeklish
Could I please reserve a spot for a guild~? I'll have my SU soon ^.^

EDIT: Done. -u- But.. I changed the guild coz I dunno Faber looks like she doesn't really want to actually learn anything apart from attacks lol. ._.

Name: Faber Capella
Nickname: Faber, Berry
Species: Riolu
Team: Brute Breakers
Title: <member>

Appearance:
A Riolu with a slightly lighter shade of blue, one normal-colored patch of fur on her left arm. She always has a thing with berries, so it would be obviously her when you see a Riolu wearing a scarf hiding the odd colored patch on her arm.

Personality:
Faber is almost a tomboy. Why? She likes fighting with others, and exploring. She doesn't fully think things out; when she sees someone interesting, she talks to them. When she knows there are enemies, she fights them. She's very reckless, but pretty lucky to leave with minor scratches.. sometimes. But her recklessness was a reason why she's considered the odd one out of the bunch. She knows it, and keeps quiet. She always has a smile even when things are falling apart. In short, she's childish.

History:
As a child, she was considered rare, and special. Why? She didn't really know. Her mother was a Meinfoo, her father a Lucario. Her mother died, so her daddy Hecarim took her back to where all the other Lucarios were. She was amazed at how they trained, always sparring and aiming their Aura Spheres at one another. She was also amazed when she was one of the very few girls that resided there. Eventually, she started training beside them all at age 7, and learned a few good tricks up her sleeve. However, even with how hard she tried she still couldn't get an Aura Sphere to work. Pretty much her main problem. She continued training there until she was 12, and was sent to a certain guild soon to continue her training. There she had her fascination for berries, and well, here she is now. Running around at the base of a volcano doing odd jobs for various Pokemon.

Level: 32
Moveset: Quick Attack, Force Palm, Hi Jump Kick, Reversal, Drain Punch, Copycat

...Hope that's ok. " Just say the word if anything needs to be edited or something ^.^

Last edited by Meeklish; March 19th, 2013 at 06:50 AM.
Old March 19th, 2013, 06:02 AM
<Challenger>
Wake me when you need me.

Nature: Jolly
I love how the Brute Breakers are so popular. Haha. Can you detect the sarcasm there? Because I meant it.
Old March 19th, 2013, 06:23 AM
Limanya
Page of Breath

Nature: Docile
Khawill, trotz59, accepted!

And Kanea and Sugar Cotton, reserved!
Old March 19th, 2013, 07:16 AM
EGKangaroo
Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to EGKangaroo Send a message via Skype™ to EGKangaroo
Quote:
Originally Posted by heretostay123 View Post
I love how the Brute Breakers are so popular. Haha. Can you detect the sarcasm there? Because I meant it.
That's cute *Is forever alone in woodland wanderers*

"And they tell me there are people who are normal, but I don't know what they look like because I've never met one. And neither have you, so why not compare yourself to real people instead?"
"Three lives of a gamer: the first'll be your best, because you can always restart if it isn't; the second pales in comparison, and the game will cheat you out; but the third one's going to be better, because it gets do or die from then."

Old March 19th, 2013, 07:54 AM
<Challenger>

Quote:
Originally Posted by EGKangaroo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by heretostay123 View Post
That's cute *Is forever alone in woodland wanderers*
We're both forever alone here. Mwahahahaha!
Old March 19th, 2013, 08:08 AM
Xilfer
'twas fun.
Community Supporter

Crossblade Crew foreva!

Anyway, I took the liberty of creating a little userbar thingie in my sig to represent the RP. If anyone wants a similar one, feel free to PM me.
Old March 19th, 2013, 08:09 AM
<Challenger>

@Xilfer123 That looks really cool! Could you make me one?
Old March 19th, 2013, 08:28 AM
Limanya
Page of Breath

Sugar Cotton, you are accepted

Also, i'm making team userbars.
Old March 19th, 2013, 08:44 AM
Xilfer
'twas fun.
Community Supporter

@heretostay: Yeah, no problemo. Just PM me with the details of what you'd like on the bar. I suppose you could choose between mine or Limanya's later on.
Old March 19th, 2013, 10:24 AM
<Challenger>

Anyways, if there are any people that are going to sign up, I urge you to join the Brute Breakers

I just realized that Sugar is on my team. Welcome to the team, Sugar!
Old March 19th, 2013, 10:27 AM
Limanya
Page of Breath

Psh, you have more teammates than the Woodland Wanderers or the Arcane Alliance XD

join the crossblade crew :P
Old March 19th, 2013, 10:31 AM
<Challenger>

I have a question regarding team-funds. How much money do our teams have at the moment?
Old March 19th, 2013, 10:35 AM
Limanya
Page of Breath

Every member has about 1500 Poke to start with (leaders have 3000, an entire team has 7000), but dungeons will give you quite some money too.
Old March 19th, 2013, 10:37 AM
<Challenger>

Alright. Are there any specific items we start out with?
Old March 19th, 2013, 10:45 AM
Limanya
Page of Breath

Everyone has a scarf of their choice. About 25 berries (of your choice) and 8 gummis (of your choice, no wonder gummi) are in the base.
Old March 19th, 2013, 10:50 AM
<Challenger>

Alright. I'm going to go ahead and think of the list of berries for the Breakers. Sweet, any input?
Old March 19th, 2013, 11:19 AM
Limanya
Page of Breath

Alright ^u^

Anyways, i won't be able to make them transparent right now since i gtg, but here are the userbars arranged into one picture. You'll have to make them transparent yourself until i can do it :T

Spoiler:
Old March 19th, 2013, 01:14 PM
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
Name: Michael Abbott
Nickname: The Demonic Fighter
Species: Hitmonchan
Team: The Brute Breakers
Title: Brawler

Appearance: Mike looks like a typical Hitmonchan except for his outfit. He wears black shorts and black tanktop. His gloves are red with a demonic-style face on them.

Personality: Mike is honest, loyal, and always thinking about how to do the right thing in any situation. He always uses his head to solve problems and strategize during battle. He is a little naive about how things are in society due to the fact that he was sheltered most of his life. He is always ready to help his friends in any situation. He gets his job done first, then he has more time to do what he wants.

History: Mike was raised by his father, Blake "the Basher" Abbott, who was a multiple-time world champion fighter before he retired. His mother, unfortunately, had died before he was born, so he didn't get to know her. Since he was younger, he had trained profusely to follow in his father's footsteps. His father was always in his corner, giving him advice about his technique. Through his tutelage, Mike was one of the best and was almost championship caliber until one night. His father went to visit his mother's grave, like he usually does once a month. It just so happened that the visit happened when Mike was ready for the toughest fight of his career. Just before he was ready to fight, he was visited by the police, showing him that his father was killed near the gravesite by a rogue gang. Despite this, Mike was still able to win the fight. Soon after, Mike retired from professional fighting in favor of making sure that what happened to his father never happened to anyone again. He joined the Brute Breakers, hoping to fulfill that goal.

Level: 40

Moveset:
Fire Punch
Thunder Punch
Ice Punch
Agility
Revenge
Comet Punch

I hope this was enough for a SU. Please let me know if anything needs to be embellished on.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old March 19th, 2013, 03:32 PM
<Challenger>

I think we should accept siiadams because he's signing up for the BB's. I am completely indifferent.
Old March 20th, 2013, 03:00 AM
MancerNecro
the reverse necromancer

Nature: Modest
Hey, I am a little busy so I might not be able to make a post till Friday. I hope you guys don't mind that.

I want a banner too, one that says PMD Roads of Light: Principal Fiora with a Gardevoir at the end.

Thanks in advance! =D

RPs:
12/21/12
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roads of Light
Pokemon Survival Challenge v2
Old March 20th, 2013, 08:28 AM
Limanya
Page of Breath

siiadams, you're accepted!

Also i'm fine with people not being able to post, just make sure you make a post at least once or notify me ^u^

EDIT: siiadams, you can't be a fully evolved Pokemon so i'm putting you as Tyrogue.

Last edited by Limanya; March 20th, 2013 at 08:45 AM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here