The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Old March 20th, 2013, 11:42 AM
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet

Advertise here
Do I still keep my moveset or should I change it to reflect my unevolved form?

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old March 20th, 2013, 01:02 PM
Xilfer
'twas fun.
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
@Limanya: What's that font that you used to make the userbars called? I've been wanting to get it forever, but I don't know its name.
Old March 20th, 2013, 01:05 PM
Limanya
Page of Breath

Nature: Docile
You can keep it, just remember that it will be less powerful.
Old March 21st, 2013, 02:58 PM
<Challenger>
Wake me when you need me.

Nature: Jolly
I hope you don't mind my burial mission. It just seemed like it would fit.
Old March 22nd, 2013, 07:54 AM
Typh

sounds cool, I would like a spot reserved for The Crossblade Crew if that's ok I'll submit my SU soon.
Old March 22nd, 2013, 08:04 AM
Chocolate™
Awesome Dragon

Nature: Adamant
Here is my Su. Sorry for taking so much time.

Name: Michael (Mike) Harrison.

Nickname: Shredder.

Species: Scyther.

Team: The Stealthy Sneakers.

Title : <member> Colonel Harrison. (Most pokemon refer to him as” Colonel” out of sheer fear.)

Appearance:

Mike is much bigger than a normal Scyther being 5’2 feet and has scythes are much larger and moresharper. He wears a red scarf around his neck in memory of Preston. His body is also a darker shade of green than a normal Scyther.

Personality:

Mike is loud, bossy and rude. He is one of the most feared pokemon in the Stealthy Sneakers because of his abilities in battles and his bossiness. All this probably came from his lonely childhood. He is extremely ferocious and merciless in battle, not caring how badly he had injured the pokemon he was fighting which earned him the nickname of “Shredder”. However, this does not mean that he is reckless. Mike is extremely clever and always has a plan. His success in battling mainly comes from this and he is never reluctant to resort to his cunning. Despite all his rudeness Mike deeply cares about his friends. He never admits this because he does not want to ruin his image.

History:

Mike had a rough childhood as his father – a Durant was a notorious thief. He grew up with his strict mother who was a Scizor. When Mike started going to school, he was teased profusely and shunned. He had no friends and had an extremely lonely childhood. Mike was an excellent student but was not trusted even by the teachers. Getting angry Mike began to bully the pokemon in his school and the teachers started shouting at him.

Because of Mike’s huge size all of the children in his school became afraid of him. The teachers complained to Mike’s mother who was a strict disciplinarian. She punished Mike severely and did not allow him to do anything he wanted. Mike got extremely angry and one starry night he ran away from home. He was only 12 then. Mike wandered around the towns wanting to join one of the teams he had heard about right through his childhood.

One day, while wandering through Ferrum Woods Mike was ambushed by three pokemon – a Houndour, an Ariados and a Haunter. They tried to fight him but Mike thrashed them badly. The Houndour got up and led him to the base of the Stealthy Sneakers. The leader told that if he wanted Mike could go through a test to join the Stealthy Sneakers. Mike easily passed the test and got into the Stealthy Sneakers.

Life there was heaven for Mike. They would go on visits to mystery dungeons and found brilliant treasures most of the time. However, Mike had such a sense of governance around him that even older members were afraid of him. Mike had one friend and that was a Weavile named Preston. Preston was one of the few people who understood Mike and so were best friends. However one day when Mike and Preston went to a mystery dungeon exploring, they got separated. In one of the rooms Mike found an Escavalier who attacked him all of a sudden. Mike was taken by surprise and was pinned down by the Escavalier immediately. Preston saw Mike and after seeing Mike’s condition, he leaped at the Escavalier and pushed it away from Mike.

The Escavalier was pinned down but it threw Preston off and gave him a large cut right across the face. It then threw Preston on the cave floor and started beating him up. Mike got up and after seeing this he was filled with rage. He rushed at the Escavalier and threw it on the wall so hard that a piece rock fell from the top and covered it. Holding Preston Mike rushed towards the Stealthy Sneakers’ base but it was too late and Preston died. Angry with himself for being so weak Mike started training relentlessly and became one of the strongest members of The Stealthy Sneakers. Mike soon began a friendship with a Sneasel named Weston, who reminded him a lot about Presto. However Mike was determined not to let anything happen to one of his friends again.

Level: 40.

Moveset:

X-Scissor
Swords Dance
Night Slash
Brick Break
Aerial Ace
Quick Attack.
Old March 22nd, 2013, 08:48 AM
Limanya
Page of Breath

Typh, you're reserved!

And Kanea, you're accepted!
Old March 22nd, 2013, 01:40 PM
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
How should I start my first post?

Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2
Old March 22nd, 2013, 04:54 PM
jov0006
Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!

Nature: Modest
Could I reserve a spot for the Lost Learners?

Participating in the following Roleplays:

Click on the images to see SUs

Old March 23rd, 2013, 06:18 AM
<Challenger>

Hey Limnaya, do you mind all of the NCP's I'm making? Should I cut down on making them?
Old March 23rd, 2013, 07:50 AM
Limanya
Page of Breath

The NPC's are okay, but you shouldn't make it a lot. For example, don't make the Brute Breakers have 400 members XD

jov0006, reserved.
Old March 23rd, 2013, 11:44 AM
Xilfer
'twas fun.
Community Supporter

Yo Typh, good to see ya here.
Old March 23rd, 2013, 11:48 AM
<Challenger>

Crap...I better put away the 400 caterpies. In the meantime...TO THE INTERNET!
Old March 23rd, 2013, 11:54 AM
EGKangaroo
Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to EGKangaroo Send a message via Skype™ to EGKangaroo
Yeah, I think that about 20 or so NPC's within a guild is just fine, right? Especially since 90% of them will end up playing nothing but background actors.

"And they tell me there are people who are normal, but I don't know what they look like because I've never met one. And neither have you, so why not compare yourself to real people instead?"
"Three lives of a gamer: the first'll be your best, because you can always restart if it isn't; the second pales in comparison, and the game will cheat you out; but the third one's going to be better, because it gets do or die from then."

Old March 23rd, 2013, 12:13 PM
<Challenger>

I agree. Besides, the Arcane Alliance and the Woodland Wanderers may need them XD
Old March 23rd, 2013, 01:19 PM
EGKangaroo
Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to EGKangaroo Send a message via Skype™ to EGKangaroo
Well, at least I am good at playing with myself.
I am sorry.

"And they tell me there are people who are normal, but I don't know what they look like because I've never met one. And neither have you, so why not compare yourself to real people instead?"
"Three lives of a gamer: the first'll be your best, because you can always restart if it isn't; the second pales in comparison, and the game will cheat you out; but the third one's going to be better, because it gets do or die from then."

Old March 23rd, 2013, 07:47 PM
Xilfer
'twas fun.
Community Supporter

That was...no, just...no, don't go there. lol.

Yeah, there's like, one or two members of the Arcane Alliance. I was almost going to be a member of it myself, but I changed my mind. We need more people for this RP.

Everyone! Let's do some shameless advertising in our signatures!
Old March 23rd, 2013, 07:52 PM
<Challenger>

Sounds like a plan, Stan, Sam I am, New York, AND Japan. Should I grovel, weep, or flatter?
Old March 24th, 2013, 05:38 AM
Limanya
Page of Breath

I'm still trying to figure out a way to advertise in my siggy XD

Either way, yes, we need more members for the Arcane Alliance and Woodland Wanderers. Until then i guess the members could sorta do missions together with other teams?
???

Oh well just join the Woodland Wanderers and Arcane Alliance you guys. Please???
Old March 24th, 2013, 06:28 AM
chinie12
Part-Time Millionaire

Name: Naomi Sanders

Nickname: Yomi, Nam, The Ice Princess

Species: Cubchoo

Team: Woodland Wanderers

Title: member

Appearance: Your average cubchoo with the exception of that long scar on its short right arm, from a story long ago. She is the only cubchoo without a snot coming out of her nose but she snuffles a lot. She has a serious look plastered upon her face a lot.

Personality: Yomi usually keeps to herself, doesn't like people nosing into her business despite her cute apearance. She usually gives short replies to people to end conversations quickly, especially to strangers, she'd usually ignore them or give a very icy attitude towards them from a trauma from the past. She is very loyal to the group and would obey their orders in a heartbeat. She hates cucumbers the most.

History: All that this cubchoo could remember from her past was waking up in the forest 10 years ago. She couldn't remember how she got there, what was her name, did she have a family, and, basically just everything. She was alone in the world and one time a group of pokemon attacked her leaving a bad memory and a scar running up her hand. Those events pushed her to close up from everything. Her world went around trying to find out who she was, until she met the Woodland Wanderers 7 years later. They took her in, trained her and gave her a name. Naomi Sanders, which eventually became who she was. She stopped caring about the empty past she couldn't remember and dedicated herself to this group who had gave her an identity, a family, and everything which she tried to find in the forgotten past she was searching for.

Level: 25

Moveset: Powder Snow, Tackle, Brine, Endure, Fury Swipes, Icy Wind

AIRI
chinie12 --

You'll always be
my
peter pan

The kingdom of
neverland

is our memories

Old March 24th, 2013, 06:49 AM
Limanya
Page of Breath

chine12, guess what? You're in! I'd prefer it if you made it a little bit longer but since we need more Woodland Wanderers and Arcane Alliance members you're accepted.
Old March 24th, 2013, 09:50 AM
Xilfer
'twas fun.
Community Supporter

You can always add a link to the RP to the userbar that you use, such as the ones that Limanya and myself made, or perhaps your own. Also, if I'm allowed to make a second character, I'd be perfectly happy to create one for the Arcane Alliance, since I was originally going to join them anyway. That depends, though.
Old March 24th, 2013, 09:55 AM
Limanya
Page of Breath

Second characters are completely fine! Also, in fact, i've been thinking about one for a while. I'm not sure though.
Old March 24th, 2013, 10:03 AM
<Challenger>

Second characters sound good. However...I've kinda taken control of the two other main leaders of the Breakers. Is this okay, or should I let Siiadam and Cotton take over their respective missions?
Old March 24th, 2013, 11:04 AM
Limanya
Page of Breath

Hm, i'd say take that to Siiadams and Cotton. Either option is fine, they can decide if they want to leade the mission.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here