Maybe a 7. I'm mostly serious and mature, but I can crack some "that's what she said" jokes, so that bumps it up. I can also be quite lighthearted at times or have the best/ worst things to say in certain situations.
But I am nowhere near as good as a comedian. I am rarely that fast to think of a good comeback. I'm not a big fan of dude-bro humor, but I'm open to crude humor and satire and a lot of other humor "genres." I love stand up comedy and comedy shows :3
Hum... I suppose a... nineteen.
I'm generally a light-hearted person, and can often be found cracking jokes and shooting witty comebacks.
I don't know quite how to describe my sense of humor, twisted I guess?
A few examples of things I find really funny would be:
Warning, mature language.
Warning, more strong language.
The 100 List:
1. Sing the Batman theme incessantly.
2. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for sensual massage."
3. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go."
4. Learn Morse code, and have conversations with friends in public consisting entirely of "Beeeep Bip Bip Beeep Bip..."
5. If you have a glass eye, tap on it occasionally with your pen while talking to others.
6. Amuse yourself for endless hours by hooking a camcorder to your TV and then pointing it at the screen. <
7. Speak only in a "robot" voice.
8. Push all the flat Lego pieces together tightly.
9. Start each meal by conspicuously licking all your food, and announce that this is so no one will "swipe your grub".
10. Leave the copy machine set to reduce 200%, extra dark, 17 inch paper, 98 copies.
11. Stomp on little plastic ketchup packets.
12. Sniffle incessantly.
13. Leave your turn signal on for fifty miles.
14. Name your dog "Dog."
15. Insist on keeping your car windshield wipers running in all weather conditions "to keep them tuned up."
16. Reply to everything someone says with "that's what YOU think."
17. Claim that you must always wear a bicycle helmet as part of your "astronaut training."
18. Declare your apartment an independent nation, and sue your neighbors upstairs for "violating your airspace".
19. Forget the punchline to a long joke, but assure the listener it was a "real hoot."
20. Follow a few paces behind someone, spraying everything they touch with Lysol.
21. Practice making fax and modem noises.
22. Highlight irrelevant information in scientific papers and "cc:" them to your boss.
23. Make beeping noises when a large person backs up.
24. Invent nonsense computer jargon in conversations, and see if people play along to avoid the appearance of ignorance.
25. Erect an elaborate network of ropes in your backyard, and tell the neighbors you are a "spider person."
26. Finish all your sentences with the words "in accordance with the prophesy."
27. Wear a special hip holster for your remote control.
28. Do not add any inflection to the end of your sentences, producing awkward silences with the impression that you'll be saying more any moment.
29. Signal that a conversation is over by clamping your hands over your ears.
30. Disassemble your pen and "accidentally" flip the ink cartridge across the room.
31. Give a play-by-play account of a persons every action in a nasal Howard Cosell voice.
32. Holler random numbers while someone is counting.
33. Adjust the tint on your TV so that all the people are green, and insist to others that you "like it that way."
34. Drum on every available surface.
35. Staple papers in the middle of the page.
36. Ask 1-800 operators for dates.
37. Produce a rental video consisting entirely of dire FBI copyright warnings.
38. Sew anti-theft detector strips into peoples backpacks.
39. Hide dairy products in inaccessible places.
40. Write the surprise ending to a novel on its first page.
41. Set alarms for random times.
42. Order a side of pork rinds with your filet mignon.
43. Instead of Gallo, serve Night Train next Thanksgiving.
44. Publicly investigate just how slowly you can make a "croaking" noise.
45. Honk and wave to strangers.
46. Dress only in clothes colored Hunters Orange.
47. Change channels five minutes before the end of every show.
48. Tape pieces of "Sweating to the Oldies" over climactic parts of rental movies.
49. Wear your pants backwards.
50. Decline to be seated at a restaurant, and simply eat their complimentary mints by the cash register.
51. Begin all your sentences with "ooh la la!"
52. ONLY TYPE IN UPPERCASE.
53. only type in lowercase.
54. dont use any punctuation either
55. Buy a large quantity of orange traffic cones and reroute whole streets.
56. Pay for your dinner with pennies.
57. Tie jingle bells to all your clothes.
58. Repeat everything someone says, as a question.
59. Write "X - BURIED TREASURE" in random spots on all of someone's roadmaps.
60. Inform everyone you meet of your personal Kennedy assassination/UFO/ O.J Simpson conspiracy theories.
61. Repeat the following conversation a dozen times: "Do you hear that?" "What?" "Never mind, its gone now."
62. Light road flares on a birthday cake.
63. Wander around a restaurant, asking other diners for their parsley.
64. Leave tips in Bolivian currency.
65. Demand that everyone address you as "Conquistador."
66. At the laundromat, use one dryer for each of your socks.
67. When Christmas caroling, sing "Jingle Bells, Batman smells" until physically restrained.
68. Wear a cape that says "Magnificent One."
69. As much as possible, skip rather than walk.
70. Stand over someone's shoulder, mumbling, as they read.
71. Pretend your computer's mouse is a CB radio, and talk to it.
72. Try playing the William Tell Overture by tapping on the bottom of your chin. When nearly done, announce "no, wait, I messed it up," and repeat.
73. Drive half a block.
74. Inform others that they exist only in your imagination.
75. Ask people what gender they are.
76. Lick the filling out of all the Oreos, and place the cookie parts back.
77. Cultivate a Norwegian accent. If Norwegian, affect a Southern drawl.
78. Routinely handcuff yourself to furniture, informing the curious that you don't want to fall off "in case the big one comes".
79. Deliberately hum songs that will remain lodged in co-workers brains, such as "Feliz Navidad", the Archies "Sugar" or the Mr. Rogers theme song.
80. While making presentations, occasionally bob your head. like a parakeet.
81. Lie obviously about trivial things such as the time of day.
82. Leave your Christmas lights up and lit until September.
83. Change your name to "AaJohn Aaaaasmith" for the great glory of being first in the phone book. Claim it's a Hawaiian name, and demand that people pronounce each "a."
84. Sit in your front yard pointing a hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down.
85. Chew on pens that you've borrowed.
86. Wear a LOT of cologne.
87. Listen to 33rpm records at 45rpm speed, and claim the faster speed is necessary because of your "superior mental processing."
88. Sing along at the opera.
89. Mow your lawn with scissors.
90. At a golf tournament, chant "swing-batabatabata-suhWING-batter!"
91. Ask the waitress for an extra seat for your "imaginary friend."
92. Go to a poetry recital and ask why each poem doesn't rhyme.
93. Ask your co-workers mysterious questions, and then scribble their answers in a notebook. Mutter something about "psychological profiles."
94. Stare at static on the TV and claim you can see a "magic picture."
95. Select the same song on the jukebox fifty times.
96. Never make eye contact.
97. Never break eye contact.
98. Construct elaborate "crop circles" in your front lawn.
99. Construct your own pretend "tricorder," and "scan" people with it, announcing the results.
100. Make appointments for the 31st of September.
101. Invite lots of people to other people's parties.
Depends on what kind of mood I'm in. Sometimes I'm just not in the mood for joking around, but I can be very funny at times if I choose to be... So I guess an 18? It also depends on who I'm around. The more comfortable I am, the funnier I am. More often than not, I am very humorous, but the seriousness comes and goes I guess.
I also find a lot of the stuff posted above to be pretty funny.
A perfect 25, because seriously so many people on PC call me one of the funniest females in the history of the internet, or even on Pokemon forums in general. I am almost always constantly laughing and on PC a lot of people spawn jokes about me.
I don't laugh as much in reality though hahahahaha.
I'm more of a serious person, so I guess I'd put myself at about a 10/25 (more so a range of 5-15 rather than a straight 10). I find that rather than going for actual humor most of the time, I rely more on puns and sarcastic type humor. I'm also a big fan of anti-jokes, too, but there are quite a few people I know that find no humor in them.
I'd say around 12-15/25. I try to be funny at times and crack the occasional joke. Most of the time people laugh at them, but I usually just make people chuckle a bit. Alot of my friends say I'm pretty funny though, but I wouldn't say I'm the funniest person ever. I tend to make more jokes on the internet and make more people online laugh but more serious in real life.
Ecruteak City "Where the past meets the present" Supporter City Collab 2015
I don't joke around much in real life, and when I do, I don't think I'm necessarily funny. There are some people where humor and telling jokes comes naturally to them, and then there's people like me who are tryhards. xD
Emile Hersch turned 30 today. Who the hell is Emile Hersch?
Join Date: Feb 2011
What the hell kind of scale goes from 1 to 25 lol.
In real life I'd say I'm a 15 or so. I think I'm funny and my friends find me funny... but I have a new set of friends as well and they don't generally find me funny at all. It's so weird how much their senses of humour vary.
Around my friends, I am about 25/25, thats cos I am crazy like that and I frequently make and create all the inside jokes around my friends. However in public, I am around 10~15 in jokes cos for most of them, its a hit and miss. But I make people laugh with my awkward body movements.
And I can't seem to make boys laugh but always never fail to make girls laugh, despite always hanging out with boys.
However, on the internet, I am totally not funny right? Just look at me on PC, totally unfunny, that's probably because due to language barrier, cos we speak a "slangy" kind of English in my country, unlike here in PC, where I have to write all proper English and all sorts, makes me totally not funny, AT ALL.
I'm starting to think we're practically the same person... I'm pretty much exactly the same as above haha. Also my friends tend to laugh at me for randomly running off and pointing out cute things, but I think that's more laughing "at" than "with" ;p 16/25!