The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime

Notices

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 12th, 2013, 08:30 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild
Not much is known at the moment, but starting April 25th this final arc seems to begin where the group explores the Dekorora Archipelago.

So what does everyone see out of this Arc? Maybe some more Unova Pokemon development? Or perhaps we get some past pokemon in on this arc like we have with Charizard? From another point, what are should we expect from this maybe Orange Islands esque?

Spoiler:

From the image it seems like we have an Oak episode with Rotom forms. An island with a bunch of Evolution stones perhaps, Oshawott centric episode, then maybe a Ghost Pokemon episode and a Jirachi episode.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old March 12th, 2013, 08:33 PM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Looks Orange Island esque so I'm expecting at least one new 6th Gen Pokemon to appear similar to how Tracey had Marill. Hope more of Ash's Pokemon evolve, and not just the Unovan ones.

Spoiler:
Old March 12th, 2013, 08:35 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Yeah I got a feeling we may see a 6th Gen mon, maybe on the evolution stone island. Hopefully one of his pokemon evolves, just wondering which one.

Old March 12th, 2013, 08:51 PM
Khrysta

Kinda curious as to what its localized name will be~ Also wonder if Ash will do some Island Gym battles and win that Island's tournament like he did in Orange.
Old March 12th, 2013, 09:00 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

I hope its more of a league cause the writers haven't exactly handled tournaments in Unova too well.

Yes I need another Don Tournament so we can have everyone talk over the battles and chase down Zorua's. Not to say a tournament with the quality we have had I would just like to see them hold off on tournaments until XY Saga.

And if anyone evolves I am going we get a Gigalith like I have been wanting all along. Boldore just needs more screen time...

Old March 12th, 2013, 09:11 PM
Khrysta

Ok...sorta not liking how it starts...

Spoiler:
apparently second episode has Oshawott leaving Ash's team. OH HELL NO!
Old March 12th, 2013, 09:13 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Yes but isn't Oshawott in the movie poster? Maybe it evolves into a Dewott that may be what they mean. Who knows still neither makes sense with Oshawott being on the poster.

Old March 12th, 2013, 09:18 PM
Khrysta

Movies are outside of the Canon time line. If the events of the Genesect movie happen before the Dekorora Arc, then Ash can still have Oshawott on his team.
Old March 12th, 2013, 09:22 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Well then if that is ultimately the case, then Oshawott will just have a fight with Dewott and lose, then Ash will probably train him up and he wins, but the leaving is probably just him being dejected. In all this is probably just some filler I wouldn't look much into.

Old March 12th, 2013, 09:35 PM
AWsquared
It's another wolf bite.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to AWsquared
So basically Orange Islands part 2 but with Iris and Cilan instead?

That seems exciting. I really hope it's a bit more exciting than the Orange Island saga was for me. I was expecting some filler saga/island to take place until the X and Y saga starts. Some page on Facebook I look at posted some more info. I know it's hard to confirm things on but checking Serebii, it's legit. It's info on some of the episodes.

Spoiler:
Quote:
On May 16th, it is labelled Farewell Oshawott?! The Road to becoming the Hotachi King! and is set on Hotachi Island, where many Oshawott live, but Ash's Oshawott is troubled there.

On May 30th, they visit the Mutoro Island where Profesor Oak goes against the Pokémon Rotom, with Professor Oak apparently capturing one.

June 26th is labelled "Making a Wish to Jirachi! Seven Days of Miracles" and marks Jirachi's first TV appearance. It is set on Ookina Island.

In July, there will be an episode which is currently labelled Mysterious Treasure! Uninhabited Island Adventure! where Eevee and friends will appear on an uninhabited island, Yashi Island.

Oshawott's Farewell sounds like he'll be leaving Ash. Or be in a situation where he choose to either stay with Ash or to stay on an island full of Oshwott/ Dewott/ Samurott like what Bulbasaur did in Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden. Alot of these episodes look like they're gonna be good. Especially the Jirachi one. I hope there's some tournament like the ones during the Orange saga or maybe a Don tournament.

Edit: Also hope for some Gen 6 Pokemon to after a la Tracey's Marill.

Mega Sceptile and Treecko for life yo.
DeviantArt |Tumblr | Art Gallery| Ask Me Stuff |Paired to | Avatar source:[x]
Old March 12th, 2013, 10:38 PM
Hikamaru
it's too cold for you here
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
I was sorta expecting they'd do another filler saga until the X and Y anime comes out and it's looking to be good although me being a fan of Oshawott I'm feeling sad about what might be his eventual fate.

Oshawott leaving Ash would be the saddest thing for me since Bye Bye Butterfree so I'm hoping he stays with Ash. I'm also hoping for some of the new Pokemon from X and Y to make an appearance, since there's usually a trend of a few Pokemon from a new generation appearing before their generation's saga begins.

Paired with AWsquared, Isaac and Starry Windy
Battle Server | Tumblr | TWL | Profile | Supporter

i'll be gone for a while, here's why

Old March 12th, 2013, 10:41 PM
Anna
Mad Queen
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Aww, Mijumaru leaving? That'll be sad. But still! He's had significant development and a good time with Satoshi. He'll be alright.

As it's going to be a filler saga, I'm really hoping for some Dent character development. It's not like the writers have much else to do; hopefully they'll finally get 'round to his story. :|

- Aquacorde Themes -

- Aqua/Magma Fanclub -

- RT/AH Fanclub -

- RWBY Fanclub -

- Watch-Along Club -

- Pairs - Family - Lovelies -

- Theme - Av Art - Sig Gif -

The Choice Is Made
The Task Is Set
Old March 13th, 2013, 12:50 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Well... the filler saga was expected... they wouldn't stop anime to wait for X&Y and they couldn't really do X&Y saga right now, which is about half a year before the actual release.
I do hope it will be Orange Isle/Battle Frontier -like saga so we can see Satoshi finally winning something again...
Well... according to timeline it should happen... Indigo - Orange (filler, won) - Johto - nothing - Hoenn - BF (filler, won) - Sinnoh - nothing - Isshu - new saga (filler, ???)
Since this follows a pattern, I do hope it's a little league with Satoshi's win at the end.

About Miju's leaving Satoshi... Nah, I don't think that's the case, since the episode is called "Road to become king" Miju will probably want to be king, Satoshi will help him but Miju will soon be bored and decides to leave with Satoshi.
I don't think this is Bulbasaur's-like episode of Indigo League but more like Squirtle episode where the party reached the island with Blastoise and Wartortles. And Squirtle also only helped his fellow nakama instead of thinking of staying with them.
Old March 13th, 2013, 01:33 AM
Starry Windy
Osha, Oshawott!
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Starry Windy
Speaking of Mijumaru episode, I have a feeling that it might be like Charizard vs Charizard episode or some sort. I hope this saga will show off some new 6th Gen Pokemon like Ninfia (Sylveon), for the episode which involves Eevees.
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
Old March 15th, 2013, 12:19 PM
Gleam Noiyam
Pop Goes the Gleamsel.
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Gleam Noiyam Send a message via Skype™ to Gleam Noiyam
New island traveling huh? Well, as long as it has some sort of Gym like thing and it's not just a side trip I'll like this. If there are some Generation VI Pokemon I'll be happier. Here's hoping to see at least a Fennekin in the islands! I doubt Oshawott's going to leave. Remember "Pikachu's Goodbye" it's going to be like that I'm sure. Why would he release Oshawott anyway? Anyway, I'm excited for this and I can't wait for it to air next month or so.
Sheep and I fangirl about cute stuff too much. Current theme. Current obsessions.

Old March 15th, 2013, 12:35 PM
Anna
Mad Queen
Community Supporter

I've heard from tumblr that Dekorora is meant to be in Kanto? Anyone else heard that or? And what does it meeeeean

- Aquacorde Themes -

- Aqua/Magma Fanclub -

- RT/AH Fanclub -

- RWBY Fanclub -

- Watch-Along Club -

The Choice Is Made
The Task Is Set
Old March 16th, 2013, 01:59 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki's Sword View Post
Why would he release Oshawott anyway?
Hypothetically... to get Froakkie...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternallyAnna View Post
I've heard from tumblr that Dekorora is meant to be in Kanto? Anyone else heard that or? And what does it meeeeean
Oh no... plz no Kanto anymore...
Old March 16th, 2013, 06:11 AM
Pinkie-Dawn
I Am Become Death

Nature: Quirky
Why is everyone worried about Oshawott leaving Ash's group despite being one of the least favorite starter Pokemon from the fandom?

The Jirachi episode seems to be focusing on the Ghost Pokemon - and Woobat; perhaps they too have a wish?

W00t! Another Rotom episode is on the way.
Old March 16th, 2013, 09:13 AM
Anna
Mad Queen
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post
Why is everyone worried about Oshawott leaving Ash's group despite being one of the least favorite starter Pokemon from the fandom?
Because maybe people actually do kind of like him. :|

So tumblr has gifted me with this image:

and that's the biggest size I can find it in :( but! Is that James in the top centre with Jessie and Meowth? I mean who else would it be, right? And the eyes def look like his. but, but, it looks like he's crossdressing again?! And look, they def gotta be back in Kanto. So many Beedrill. And what's Meowth doing in that last one? Is there going to be like an episode or half of one where the Pokémon all go off together without trainers and???

- Aquacorde Themes -

- Aqua/Magma Fanclub -

- RT/AH Fanclub -

- RWBY Fanclub -

- Watch-Along Club -

The Choice Is Made
The Task Is Set
Old March 17th, 2013, 12:30 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
And what's Meowth doing in that last one? Is there going to be like an episode or half of one where the Pokémon all go off together without trainers and???
Meowth will probably try to bribe the Pokemon again so they can be stolen and Pikachu needs to protect Kibago again...
Old March 17th, 2013, 06:28 AM
Anna
Mad Queen
Community Supporter

They look fairly happy about being together though. I mean even Pikachu isn't making a fuss about Meowth.

- Aquacorde Themes -

- Aqua/Magma Fanclub -

- RT/AH Fanclub -

- RWBY Fanclub -

- Watch-Along Club -

The Choice Is Made
The Task Is Set
Old March 17th, 2013, 03:32 PM
jfuze174
Elite Trainer Joey

Doubt oshawatts leaving just because hes ash 's first unova starter they will probably just tease oshawatt leaving with oshawatt finally evolving
Old March 17th, 2013, 10:37 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
They look fairly happy about being together though. I mean even Pikachu isn't making a fuss about Meowth.
Well... Meowth is a great manipulator... we already know that...
And Pikachu is as dense as his master... :D
Old March 17th, 2013, 10:45 PM
Anna
Mad Queen
Community Supporter

Er no but last time- during the big Nimbasa City scheme- Pikachu was suspicious for a good long time. Like honestly it was only in the very episode Meowth betrayed them that Pika began to trust Meowth. Which was a contributing factor to Pika's absolute outrage. So why does he seem perfectly at ease with Meowth in that picture?

- Aquacorde Themes -

- Aqua/Magma Fanclub -

- RT/AH Fanclub -

- RWBY Fanclub -

- Watch-Along Club -

The Choice Is Made
The Task Is Set
Old March 18th, 2013, 09:25 PM
jfuze174
Elite Trainer Joey

I hope it's the return of the magikarp sub
And it's time to evolve snivy ash should not leave unova with out emboar and serperior

Sponsored Links