The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime

Notices

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 18th, 2013, 09:44 PM
Anna
Mad Queen
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Oh gosh I had nearly forgotten about the leaky Magikarp submarine. :D Wouldn't that be a surprise return? Although I'd expect it to reflect the rather more competent nature of its owners these days.

I don't think it's likely that Snivy will evolve all the way to Serperior, though. Her rivalry with Emolga and her big-sister nature works better if she's closer in size to the 'mon. She might become a Servine, but not further than that.
Pignite's a bit more uncertain, though. I think he works pretty well as he is, but evolution's certainly not out of the question.

But also... what's to say he doesn't eventually leave those two with Professor Juniper or Oak? They're not in any promo pics, are they?

- Aquacorde Themes -

- Aqua/Magma Fanclub -

- RT/AH Fanclub -

- RWBY Fanclub -

- Watch-Along Club -

- Pairs - Family - Lovelies -

- Theme - Av Art - Sig Gif -

The Choice Is Made
The Task Is Set
Old March 19th, 2013, 12:31 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfuze174 View Post
And it's time to evolve snivy ash should not leave unova with out emboar and serperior
He would not take them even if he was threatened to be killed had he not take them.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old March 23rd, 2013, 08:20 AM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Nature: Gentle
So another promotional picture of whatever has seen/leaked/whatever and...

Spoiler:

I am screaming of excitement and possibly pain right now???
Old March 23rd, 2013, 05:31 PM
zoroarkrules25

Spoiler:

This looks great, i can't believe butterfree is back, meowth is possessed, they get abducted by beehenym, team rocket gets an emogla, misty is suppose to return here and clair is here with a shiny druddigen/
Old March 23rd, 2013, 05:46 PM
Pinkie-Dawn
I Am Become Death

Nature: Quirky
Spoiler:
I'm not sure if Butterfree's return is suppose to be a cheap way to win the old fans back considering that he and Ash had a closure back in the first season.
Old March 23rd, 2013, 05:48 PM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoroarkrules25 View Post
Spoiler:

This looks great, i can't believe butterfree is back, meowth is possessed, they get abducted by beehenym, team rocket gets an emogla, misty is suppose to return here and clair is here with a shiny druddigen/
I don't see anything about Misty and the Butterfree thing looks like another cleaned up memory.

Sadly with the memories being redone...the Anime is effectively saying that Ash has not spent an entire year traveling around the world. WTH.
Old March 23rd, 2013, 06:02 PM
zoroarkrules25

Quote:
Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
I don't see anything about Misty and the Butterfree thing looks like another cleaned up memory.

Sadly with the memories being redone...the Anime is effectively saying that Ash has not spent an entire year traveling around the world. WTH.
the poster doesn't list it, bulbapedia had it on their site that an upcoming episode in this arc has misty's actor on the list so she appears sometime in this season. As for butterfree i don't think that is a flashback but i could be wrong. I mean why not if there are several other surprises then i don't see why butterfree can't return. It likes ash enough.
Old March 23rd, 2013, 06:21 PM
Pinkie-Dawn
I Am Become Death

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
If you look closely at the poster, Ash is still wearing his Unova outfit, rather than his old outfit, with his encounter with Butterfree.

Of course, some of the guys at 4chan are saying the poster is fake because it wasn't confirmed by Serebii yet.
Old March 23rd, 2013, 06:38 PM
zoroarkrules25

We should all know to ignore 4chan and serebii never posts the promotional posters unless they are movie related. So serebii wouldn't have it. The image is from bulbagarden which means it is real, they always post those.
Old March 24th, 2013, 12:26 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

That Butterfree is most likely NOT Satoshi's. It's most likely random Butterfree that will make Satoshi remember his own one.
Sayonara... we might finish this arc earlier than we thought o.O
(Suspecting because of what I read on bulba)

Old March 24th, 2013, 01:05 PM
Anna
Mad Queen
Community Supporter

Spoiler:
whoa whoa whoa hooooold on is that Dent and Iris saying sayonara???? **** no bye going to cry in a corner now ;______________;

- Aquacorde Themes -

- Aqua/Magma Fanclub -

- RT/AH Fanclub -

- RWBY Fanclub -

- Watch-Along Club -

The Choice Is Made
The Task Is Set
Old March 24th, 2013, 08:41 PM
Khrysta

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoroarkrules25 View Post
We should all know to ignore 4chan and serebii never posts the promotional posters unless they are movie related. So serebii wouldn't have it. The image is from bulbagarden which means it is real, they always post those.
Just because Bulba posts it doesn't mean its 100% legit. They, like Serebii, like Pokejungle, and like other news reporting resource sites are prone to falling into elaborate pranks and faked images. Bulbapedia has posted incorrect information in the past, while their policies may have been upped in standards, anything extremely good is possible to end up on their news segment.

Bulbapedia even says its from an unidentified source. Since the source is unknown, the possibilty of it being a fake is high. Many people nowadays can copy Sugimori and the Anime styles nearly perfectly. We'll have to wait to see if Ona Shuta makes a comment on it or Daisuke Club. One of the two bigger magazines concerning the anime.

Ya I did miss the Unova costume. Though that could also still be an error in drawing. Look at a lot of past anime episodes, including those in the Unova Arc. They still make wardrobe errors fairly often.

As for Misty, Bulbapedia does not have her as a returning character. She was in the flashback during the Kanto fair, but as far as the new poster is concerned, there is nothing involving Misty shown.
Old March 25th, 2013, 01:39 PM
zoroarkrules25

Ok, still though i have never seen serebii post anything that was fake, and i have been checking their site daily for 3 years. Bulbapedia i don't know about if they ever posted fake info. This poster doesn't seem fake though and it is an extension of the first one they showed so i don't see how it would be fake and nintendo more then likely would have said if it is fake or not by now.
Old March 25th, 2013, 06:38 PM
Volnutt

Regardless of the validity I'd say we got some substantial info on our hands.

Although it seems a lot of this stuff is just going to be filler to past the time by, so I wouldn't expect anything special like Tournaments which people seemed to want an Orange Island esque mini league. I don't see that happening, but I see a mix of older characters and Pokemon coming in i.e. Butterfree and Clair. Definitely looking forward to the Clair episode as this should be interesting Iris development I think.

Seems like Iris and Cilan may be taking their leaves soon though with the Sayonara caption although that doesn't mean they can't join up with Ash after he makes a quick trip back to Kanto. And I was hoping for some Lapras usage but it seems like they will be using the ship in the background to get around for the most part.
Old March 30th, 2013, 05:21 PM
Khrysta

Apparently Ash and Co. are heading back to Kanto during this Arc so its the end of the Unova series definitely. He's heading back home to get ready for his next adventure.
Old March 31st, 2013, 08:01 AM
Rayziken 2
Beginning ROM Hacker

Quote:
Apparently Ash and Co. are heading back to Kanto during this Arc so its the end of the Unova series definitely. He's heading back home to get ready for his next adventure.
As in the ending of all of the Arcs, so this is a huge sign if that poster is confirmed to be legit. You never know, the Dekorora Arc could be incredibly short.

Also, the first thing I thought of when I saw the description of this series was 'Orange Islands'. That's what this heavily reminds me of (And I didn't even watch that series; I started at Johto and at that time I was really young), so maybe we'll see lots of similar episodes.

Personally, though, I'm happy that the Unova characters might be leaving Ash; I just don't find them as likeable as any main characters from previous generations, specifically Cilan because I think that nearly all of us prefer Brock as our 'First Gym Leader' companion, but that's just me being presumptuous.

Sorry for rambling...

Spoiler:
Old April 6th, 2013, 03:07 PM
Anna
Mad Queen
Community Supporter

So, Bulba's updated their episode list for Da! These are confirmed titles with set airdates [x]:

BW123 - Farewell, Isshu! Setting Sail Once Again! - April 25, 2013
BW124 - The Dangerously Sweet Honey! - May 2, 2013
BW125 - Sommelier Detective Dent! The Secret Room of the Ocean!! - May 9, 2013
BW126 - Goodbye Mijumaru!? The Path to Being Hotachi King - May 16, 2013

I'm not sure on the airing order, but other official titles include

Rotom VS Dr. Ōkido!
Wish on Jirachi! The Seven-Day Miracle!!
Mystery of the Treasure! Deserted Island Adventure!!
[x]

Also the theme song is apparently "Summer Hill" by Daisuke [x]. And the region name seems to be romanized as "Decolora" now.

I'm happy there's a Dent episode~

- Aquacorde Themes -

- Aqua/Magma Fanclub -

- RT/AH Fanclub -

- RWBY Fanclub -

- Watch-Along Club -

The Choice Is Made
The Task Is Set
Old April 6th, 2013, 07:20 PM
Playful_Weasel
let's be friends!
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Playful_Weasel
I'm so excited for the new Dekorora Arc to begin. The episode with Miju and Futachi, since it was announced, I have been dying to see it.

Wonder what the ending song will be.
Watchog's #1 Fan!! -
PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!

my 3DS XL FC is full - My 3DS Flame Red still needs friends - 3325-3310-5332 -
Normal Safari - Lilipup, Loudred, ??? - send me a quick message if you want to be added
Old April 7th, 2013, 12:13 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

I'm kinda sad that new ending will be so soon...
I like Sakura Ribbon... :/ Oh well...
Dent's episode seems to be only a filling :D Well... we haven't seen his Sommelier power for a long time.
I guess it's time for it to return :D

Old April 7th, 2013, 05:56 AM
Anna
Mad Queen
Community Supporter

Only a filler? Of course it is. This whole arc is filler. Doesn't have to make it any less good.

- Aquacorde Themes -

- Aqua/Magma Fanclub -

- RT/AH Fanclub -

- RWBY Fanclub -

- Watch-Along Club -

The Choice Is Made
The Task Is Set
Old April 7th, 2013, 09:56 AM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayziken 2 View Post
Personally, though, I'm happy that the Unova characters might be leaving Ash; I just don't find them as likeable as any main characters from previous generations, specifically Cilan because I think that nearly all of us prefer Brock as our 'First Gym Leader' companion, but that's just me being presumptuous.
Nope. I disagree and I think a lot of people who prefer Brock don't realize just how stale he was getting before he left and Cilan came into the picture. But this isn't the place to debate to discuss further on a matter. Just know that it isn't nearly all of us, thanks.

Anyways I'm excited to see this arc myself. I'm curious about some of the episode titles and hopefully it will be as exciting and it might seem. I'm hoping we get a few things like at least an evolution or two and can Cilan place have come backstory kthnks.
Old April 7th, 2013, 12:09 PM
Midnight-Umbreon

Nature: Timid
This actually looks so cool!!!
I hope it gets a proper airing in the uk.... (Do you know how hard it is to find the most recent episodes??? The only channel I know which airs pokemon in Disney XD and it is rubbish)
But it should be good, if Cilan and Iris leaves that will be amazing but strangely sad. I mean Cilan was anoyying, mainly the cooking references, but it's strangely entertaining.... Dunno about Iris.... Her hair is destructing XP
BUT OSHAWATT!!!! NO HE CAN'T GO!!!! Even though Ash will ditch him and the others for the next region....

Music Is The Escape
Old April 7th, 2013, 02:23 PM
Anna
Mad Queen
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinaryPeaches View Post
Nope. I disagree and I think a lot of people who prefer Brock don't realize just how stale he was getting before he left and Cilan came into the picture. But this isn't the place to debate to discuss further on a matter. Just know that it isn't nearly all of us, thanks.

Anyways I'm excited to see this arc myself. I'm curious about some of the episode titles and hopefully it will be as exciting and it might seem. I'm hoping we get a few things like at least an evolution or two and can Cilan place have come backstory kthnks.
yes thank

also yes backstory pleaseeee I've seen a few things that suggest there will be a Choroneko in his episode, so there could be at least that mystery revealed~

- Aquacorde Themes -

- Aqua/Magma Fanclub -

- RT/AH Fanclub -

- RWBY Fanclub -

- Watch-Along Club -

The Choice Is Made
The Task Is Set
Old April 7th, 2013, 09:29 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternallyAnna View Post
Only a filler? Of course it is. This whole arc is filler. Doesn't have to make it any less good.
Not "filler", filling
Filling is an episode that "holds" some other episode everyone is looking forward to

Old April 7th, 2013, 09:33 PM
Anna
Mad Queen
Community Supporter

What are you even saying? That it's a cockblock ep for the Mijumaru one? Because tbh I'm looking forward to the former more than the latter. Since it looks like Mijumaru isn't even leaving, it's just another spotlight episode for that attention... lover. I mean I like the guy, but so. Much. Focus. Why.

also I really really think you're using that smiley incorrectly

- Aquacorde Themes -

- Aqua/Magma Fanclub -

- RT/AH Fanclub -

- RWBY Fanclub -

- Watch-Along Club -

The Choice Is Made
The Task Is Set
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links