Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 18th, 2013 (03:52 PM).
Inverted Typhlosion
Rarer than a shiny

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by Zorogami:
Hey Inva! I'm glad you followed my advice and joined us :D
as soon as the club owner logs in, you'll be accepted
Of course I was gonna take your advice. You DID help me get started! Oh and thanks for that. Hopefully the owner comes back soon...
Old March 18th, 2013 (03:58 PM).
Zorogami
WUB WUB
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Zorogami
You are very welcome, no need to thank me!
I'm sure he'll be around soon enough, don't worry about it
If there is anything else I/we can help you with, just say so!

~ Anything for my Nakama ~
Old March 19th, 2013 (01:01 PM).
Affliction
The Hard Addiction

Quote originally posted by Inverted Typhlosion:
Hi! I want to join this club of yours. here's the application:

Your Username: Inverted Typhlosion
Partner Pokémon: Cyndaquil and Growlithe
Why do you like Fire-Types?: They usually specialize in Attack/Sp. Attack, which are two of my favorite stats (Mostly Sp. Attack), I love fire and they're just downright awesome.

What is your favorite fire type move and why?

Aww, thats hard. Lemmie think...

...Flamethrower...Flamethrower has...memories, oddly enough. O.o
And you are in!

I agree, Flamethrower is quite awesome, with it's 100% Accuracy and a Power of 95, along with the 10% chance of Burning the opponent (Which not only takes HP, but lowers Attack) this move is very reliable, and let's not forget that the PP is reasonably high. I do tend to use Fire Blast more, but that's only really because that move is more powerful even though it has less accuracy.
Old March 19th, 2013 (02:34 PM).
RoreyG
Lizardon Man

Nature: Adamant
What is your favorite fire type move and why?

Flamethrower is pretty much the most reliable fire type move I've ever used. I remember in the Kanto games when Charizard learned flamethrower, I wrecked just about everything in my way.

Old March 19th, 2013 (03:36 PM).
Zorogami
WUB WUB
Community Supporter

Flamethrower is an amazing attack, i absolutely love it!
Every fire pokemon I've ever had knew that move and just blasted away every opponent :D

On another note: A member of this forum was nice enough to give me a Torchic for free, so now i finally have an amazing Blaziken on my Black2!! I'm the happiest person :D:D

Old March 19th, 2013 (05:22 PM).
Inverted Typhlosion
Rarer than a shiny

Quote originally posted by Zorogami:
Flamethrower is an amazing attack, i absolutely love it!
Every fire pokemon I've ever had knew that move and just blasted away every opponent :D

On another note: A member of this forum was nice enough to give me a Torchic for free, so now i finally have an amazing Blaziken on my Black2!! I'm the happiest person :D:D
I always teach my fire Pokemon Flamethrower, just like you!
Oh and congrats for that Torchic/Blaziken of yours! Make sure to teach it Flamethrower XD
Old March 19th, 2013 (09:33 PM).
Hikamaru
this is all yours
Community Supporter

I joined the past Fire-type clubs so why not?

Your Username: Hikari10
Partner Pokémon: Litwick & Chimchar
Why do you like Fire-Types?: They are awesome, and strong in battle not to mention that they can hit 5 types super-effectively. Also, I'm the kind that tends to play offensively, which Fire-types do very well.

What is your favourite Fire-Type move and why?

Flamethrower, because it's very reliable and hits for good amount of damage. I tend to teach it to all of my special-based Fire-types, and almost anything that gets it as a coverage move.
Old March 19th, 2013 (11:26 PM).
Starry Windy
Show Your Victory!
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Starry Windy
Your Username: Wind Heart
Partner Pokémon: Torchic and Chimchar
Why do you like Fire-Types?: Because Fire-types are awesome and looks very strong.

Heat Wave, because it could hit 2 opponents at the same time, having a big deal of damage, and it could potentially burn the opponents as well.

PC | SPC | PC Battle Server | Gold | Hello World | My Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog
Old March 19th, 2013 (11:46 PM).
Zorogami
WUB WUB
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by Inverted Typhlosion:
Oh and congrats for that Torchic/Blaziken of yours! Make sure to teach it Flamethrower XD
Thanks a lot! I was going to teach him flamethrower, but his attack stat is stronger than sp att, so i went with Blaze Kick instead

Old March 22nd, 2013 (04:54 AM).
Student D1
De-Wott?

Location: It's where the sun rises, but it's smaller than Japan.
Nature: Docile
Send a message via Skype™ to Student D1
Your Username: Student D1
Partner Pokémon: Growlithe and Cyndaquil
Why do you like Fire-Types?: They're one of the strongest types of Pokémon there is. Their attacks are really powerful, and they can potentially cause superior damage and make a burn status. In appearance, whether they look strong, elegant or strange, they're all awesome in design. Also, I'm much of a trainer who uses offense most of the time in battles, and that's where the Fire-types play.

That'd be Lava Plume. It may not be as powerful and well-balanced as Flamethrower, but it has a 30% chance of burning! :cer_boogie: That'll give a higher possibility of burning the opponent. It can also attack adjacent Pokémon, but that includes his partners in Double or Triple Battle. Nevertheless, it is still my favorite Fire-type move.

Profile | PM | Intro Thread | PokéSpe | White 2 FC
Old March 22nd, 2013 (07:07 PM).
Inverted Typhlosion
Rarer than a shiny

Oh wow. This thread is getting really popular. So popular, it was at the top of the fourm page when I was coming, so it was really easy to find. Congrats!
Old March 25th, 2013 (07:03 AM).
Tim!
Togepi

Your Username: Tim!
Partner Pokémon: Charmander and Houndoor
Why do you like Fire-Types?: They are hot in every single way. They look strong and they are strong. I've always used them as brute force team players and it worked excellent.
I, myself, am warm-blooded. I have it warm or hot almost always.
What is your favourite Fire-Type move and why? Very simple: Fire Blast. Because of its huge power. Although the pp is low, with some luck all 5 are hits and all 5 are 1-hit-KO's. Small chance of burning, but in most cases I didn't need it.
Old March 25th, 2013 (09:55 AM).
ɯɐǝq ɹǝpʎɥ
Unhatched Egg

Your Username:ɯɐǝq ɹǝpʎɥ
Partner Pokémon:Charmander, Growlithe.
Why do you like Fire-Types?:Well most fire types look BOSS or at least in there final form also it's nice to sweep through forest (that are usually quite early on) gaining levels.
Why did you choose your Partner Pokémon?: Because Charmander is my first ever starter, (and has the most boss evolution know to man) and because of him I choose fire type starter every time (except Black and White I/II because didn't want another fire fighting Starter)but is also me in Pokemon Red rescue Team, Growlith because he a BOSS and his evolution is a legendary that's not a legendary plus it's Chinese .
What kinds of Fire-Type Pokémon do you think will appear in X/Y, not including Fennekin's Evolutionary Line?: Fire-Electric because we have yet to have one and are such a awesome pair and would be pretty cool to see.
What is your favourite Fire-Type move and why?Eruption because is super power full 150 power and Accurate 100% accuracy.
Old April 2nd, 2013 (12:52 AM).
Avishka
The Balloon Pokémon.
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
Your Username: Avishka
Partner Pokémon: charmander and Growlithe.
Why do you like Fire-Types?: It is my favorite type and i always choose the fire type starter in a game .Fire types are not only vicious and powerful, they can be extremely destructive yet do so in an elegant and beautiful manner. They do have their weaknesses, but they are still powerhouses nonetheless.
What is your favorite Fire-Type move and why?
The typical Flamethrower. i absolutely love it! It is very effective and never misses! Every fire Pokemon I've ever had knew that move. :D
#425 Drifloon
Supporter Collab January 2015
Sister | VM/PM

Old April 2nd, 2013 (04:41 AM).
Affliction
The Hard Addiction

Quote originally posted by Tim!:
Your Username: Tim!
Partner Pokémon: Charmander and Houndoor
Why do you like Fire-Types?: They are hot in every single way. They look strong and they are strong. I've always used them as brute force team players and it worked excellent.
I, myself, am warm-blooded. I have it warm or hot almost always.
What is your favourite Fire-Type move and why? Very simple: Fire Blast. Because of its huge power. Although the pp is low, with some luck all 5 are hits and all 5 are 1-hit-KO's. Small chance of burning, but in most cases I didn't need it.
Quote originally posted by ɯɐǝq ɹǝpʎɥ:
Your Username:ɯɐǝq ɹǝpʎɥ
Partner Pokémon:Charmander, Growlithe.
Why do you like Fire-Types?:Well most fire types look BOSS or at least in there final form also it's nice to sweep through forest (that are usually quite early on) gaining levels.
Why did you choose your Partner Pokémon?: Because Charmander is my first ever starter, (and has the most boss evolution know to man) and because of him I choose fire type starter every time (except Black and White I/II because didn't want another fire fighting Starter)but is also me in Pokemon Red rescue Team, Growlith because he a BOSS and his evolution is a legendary that's not a legendary plus it's Chinese .
What kinds of Fire-Type Pokémon do you think will appear in X/Y, not including Fennekin's Evolutionary Line?: Fire-Electric because we have yet to have one and are such a awesome pair and would be pretty cool to see.
What is your favourite Fire-Type move and why?Eruption because is super power full 150 power and Accurate 100% accuracy.
Quote originally posted by Avishka:
Your Username: Avishka
Partner Pokémon: charmander and Growlithe.
Why do you like Fire-Types?: It is my favorite type and i always choose the fire type starter in a game .Fire types are not only vicious and powerful, they can be extremely destructive yet do so in an elegant and beautiful manner. They do have their weaknesses, but they are still powerhouses nonetheless.
What is your favorite Fire-Type move and why?
The typical Flamethrower. i absolutely love it! It is very effective and never misses! Every fire Pokemon I've ever had knew that move. :D
You're all in.

Time for a new Topic.

Fire-Types are rare in Sinnoh (And Hoenn). What is your reaction to this?

Basically, what are your opinions about the Rarity of Fire-Types in R/S/E (The Hoenn-Based Games) and D/P/PL (The Sinnoh-Based Games)?
And there is another Banner:

Old April 4th, 2013 (09:26 AM).
Tim!
Togepi

One of the main reasons why I've picked the fire-starter in those games (also my love for fire pokémon). But if I was able to get a cooler fire type as the starter I pick the water starter and caught my fire pokémon (I always have a fire type, always!!!) later in the game. In Hoenn there was Camerupt and Torkoal. My choice was simple: Camerupt. A walking volcano, what's more kick-ass as a walking volcano? And Torkoal, yeah I just didn't like him that much although he looks like a walking volcano as well :p Camerupt is just so much cooler in my opinion. I never really played D/P/Pt. I started Pt once and used Chimchar cause I am unable to trade pokémon, so a Magmortar was out of the question.
Gym Badges: 8/8
E4: 0/5
Pokémon:, , , , ,

Completed challenges

Medieval Time Warp Challenge @ Sapphire
Old April 10th, 2013 (09:09 AM).
Axeliira
<< p u l s e s >>

Nature: Brave
Uh...mind if I join I guess? Gonna make this place a biiiiit active if y'all don't mind.

Your Username: Meganium90
Partner Pokémon: Vulpix, Cyndaquil
Why do you like Fire-Types?: Although Fire-Types are something I don't use too often in my teams, I still adore some fire-types to death, like Vulpix/Ninetales, Charmander/ Charmeleon/Charizard, as well as Cyndaquil/Quilava/Typhlosion! They're all adorable, and tough for me to like :D

I'll go ahead and change the topic, is that alright? ;3

Favorite Fire-Type Starter?

It's tough for me, because I have two favorites and I use them every time I start a game. I always go for Torchic when I start RSE, and I sometimes go for Charmander when I start RBY. All in all, I will have to go for Torchic because of how adorable it is, and how it'll become a much stronger Pokemon, Blaziken in the end. Not to mention, Blaziken is the first Fire-Fighting starter of all Pokemon.

Old April 12th, 2013 (08:48 AM).
YamiNoBlade Twihiki Amias
~Be by my side for Eternity ~

Nature: Serious
A FIRE TYPE FAN CLUB ZOMG!

Ehem, I'm going to join this.

Username: Twihiki_Amias
Partner Pokemon: Charmander and Cyndaquil!
Old topic: Fire-Types are rare in Sinnoh (And Hoenn). What is your reaction to this?
Every region has it's up and downs in terms of what types there are more of and less of, so it's not completely shocking or anything, there were about 8 in kanto, 6-7 in johto and about 11? in Unova, iirc. But I do recall there being more water types in the Hoenn and in Sinnoh too.

New topic: Mine will be and always be Charmander and Cyndaquil, both get strong as they grow and both are amazingly just too cute. Lastly I've always chosen them whenever starting a playthrough on Red and Gold/Crystal-HG.

Gym Leader Cheren
Partner N'Crime
| Showdown! | PC Family | Pairs

Currently on Hiatus until further notice.
Old April 14th, 2013 (12:12 PM).
RoreyG
Lizardon Man

Nature: Adamant
New Topic: What do you guys think about this prospective evolutionary line for Fenniken?

Disclaimer!!!
Photo courtesy of http://forrestanthony.deviantart.com

Old April 14th, 2013 (09:07 PM).
Starry Windy
Show Your Victory!
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Starry Windy
I personally don't think it's rare in Hoenn though. I think this is how the diversity of Pokemon regions are.

Torchic and Chimchar. Torchic is a cute who becomes a strong fighter, and Chimchar's final evo is also cool.

What do you guys think about this prospective evolutionary line for Fennekin?
It looks cool, yet reminds me of a certain monster. Since this is not confirmed yet, I'm not sure if this line is real...

PC | SPC | PC Battle Server | Gold | Hello World | My Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog
Old April 14th, 2013 (09:27 PM).
Synerjee
The main reason I got stronger was so I’d be able to survive.

Nature: Quiet
What do you guys think about this prospective evolutionary line for Fenniken?

WOAH. Hot stuff. Loving it a lot. It looks like the evolutionary line is leaning towards the oriental side, looking at the coin structures at the final evolution's sides. I can't see it as being the speculated Fire/Psychic though, although it might be possible.

CYNDAQUIL. <333

pairs | twitter | showdown | lake valor | pc family
Old April 14th, 2013 (10:07 PM). Edited April 14th, 2013 by Avishka.
Avishka
The Balloon Pokémon.
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
Fire types are much rarer in colder regions than in warmer ones. Sinnoh is cold so it has the least Fire types and Im ok with it. i don't mind less fire type in a region and diversity also increases bcuz of this

Charmander and Cyndaquil. charmander is cute who becomes a strong fighter and it was my first Pokemon, and Cyndaquil is a cute

from the pic u posted RoreyG it looks kinda like a monster or a legendary.. and wht are the rings?.. they really don't look good imo
btw wht is type of fennekin?? except fire
#425 Drifloon
Supporter Collab January 2015
Sister | VM/PM

Old April 15th, 2013 (08:57 AM).
Tim!
Togepi

Charmander and Chimchar. Both because of their final forms. Charizard is just Charizard and Infernape is some really serious Pokémon which you don't want to mess with.

Actually, I hope the line still is getting some more adjustments. I think the names of the 2nd and 3rd form must be different. I am not creative enough to think of some real good names. But if you compare "Charizard" or "Typhlosion" with "Kitsudios"... The first 2 really stand out, while Kitsudios makes me think of a cute little pokémon that is more of a pet than an actual 3rd form fire starter.
The form itself reminds me of Ninetales, and the oriental stones floating around the 2nd and 3rd form makes me hope it'll be a fire/psychic or fire/ghost type pokémon. Although I'm not such a big fan of the oriental world, I hope this Pokémon can get my interest after all.
Gym Badges: 8/8
E4: 0/5
Pokémon:, , , , ,

Completed challenges

Medieval Time Warp Challenge @ Sapphire
Old April 15th, 2013 (09:03 AM).
Axeliira
<< p u l s e s >>

Nature: Brave
Fennekin's first stage evo is alright, but why the second tail? The first thought I had in mind when I saw this was another version of Vulpix/Ninetales. The second stage evo makes it look like it will be a Fire/Fighting, which is something I am not looking forward to at all. I'm hoping for pure-fire or fire/psychic.

Old April 15th, 2013 (10:25 PM).
Llan
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Quiet
Seeing as Fire is my favorite type, I guess I'll request admission to this fine establishment.

Your Username: Llan
Partner Pokémon: Charmander and Numel
Why do you like Fire-Types?: It originally stems from Charizard being my favorite Pokemon. Fire was originally my favorite element in many a fantasy. Burning Hands was also a starter spell for my first Duskblade in D&D XD.

Fire has always represented that power and passion that burns in us all. When a volcano erupts the whole world knows of its might. The embers that flicker at the end of a Charmander's tail represents the passion it has and and the power wants, the determination it gains by evolving into Charmeleon and finally the pure unbridled strength as its evolution to Charizard is complete.

Hoenn didn't surprise me with the lack of Fire types, given it's mostly water.That and my first Hoenn starter was Torchic. Sinnoh did shock me, but I don't see a place that many Fire types can live. It bothered me until I chose Chimchar as a starter (It was my third and final choice as a starter in Diamond. Fire/Fighting a second time in a row didn't go well with me.) and it hit me, Infernape is awesome as is, why need another Fire? XD

I'll hold the discussion of the rest of the topics until after (if XD) I'm admitted.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links