The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 17th, 2013, 06:06 AM
Avishka
Banannaaa~

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
welcome to the club Llan!!
I hope you have fun here
Since most of you have answered the topic here's a new topic:
Favorite Fire-Type legendary?
And
Which Fire type Pokemon has the best design?

Old April 17th, 2013, 06:21 AM
Tim!
Togepi

Ho-Oh!
Me and my brother each got to choose a Pokémon game. Gold or Silver. I picked Gold and my brother grabbed Silver. We didn't know it from each other.
I picked Gold because of Ho-Oh, I remembered Ho-Oh from the beginning episodes and it looked so gracefull and really cool that I wanted to play gold. Of course I captured Ho-Oh to use it in my team.
Ho-Oh is like the king of the skies and he's a fire type. How much cooler can you get?

Both Rapidash and Magmar get my vote on this one. I can not really explain why, if I look at their design only, those 2 really stand out for me. Magmar his design shows so much power and Rapidash his design is pure elegance and I really like the flames around the ancles and hoofs.
Gym Badges: 8/8
E4: 0/5
Pokémon:, , , , ,

Completed challenges

Medieval Time Warp Challenge @ Sapphire
Old April 17th, 2013, 06:43 AM
Student D1
De-Wott?

Location: It's where the sun rises, but it's smaller than Japan.
Nature: Docile
Send a message via Skype™ to Student D1
*I'll be going red here, since this is the Fire-type club.

Fire-Types are rare in Sinnoh (And Hoenn). What is your reaction to this?
Hoenn mostly has bodies of water around the region, so it'd be expected that there'll be more Water-type and less Fire-type. As for Sinnoh, it's seen as a chilly region imo (which probably explains why the main protagonists and your rival are wearing scarfs), especially in Platinum, where it can been that it snowed.

Favorite Fire-Type Starter?
CYNDAQUIL! He's my favorite! Although, I also favor Charmander, but I feel like it's already the most common choice as favorite Fire-type starter; so I'm going with Cyndaquil!

What do you guys think about this prospective evolutionary line for Fennekin?
I suppose it is okay. Though, it looked less as a Fire/Psychic, as much people wanted it to be. Kitsudios looks like a combination of a fox and a lion (head)... in my eyes. I wonder what's the purpose of those rings hanging on its sides.

I don't really have a favorite Fire-type legendary, but I like Victini because of its unique ability and its own strong Fire-type moves such as Searing Shot and, as an event Pokémon, V-create.

I'm going with Volcarona for this question. I just love its beautiful orange wings, making it resemble like the morning sun. It is the Sun Pokémon (of Unova), right?

Profile | PM | Intro Thread | PokéSpe | White 2 FC
Old April 17th, 2013, 11:16 PM
Llan
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Quiet
Why did you choose your Partner Pokémon?
Charizard has always been my favorite Fire Pokemon, and my favorite Pokemon overall. Numel? The past few times I've played Sapphire I tried to use Pokemon I've never used before (I normally have a list of Pokemon I'll stick to for a game, wanted to change it up). Queue my new game with Treeko. I felt like I needed a Fire type. It came down to a long discussion with myself over Numel and Torkoal. Numel won out and I'll tell you he is one of the few (like 5, seriously, I have maybe 10 Pokemon I used to normally use. based on starters ofc) that totally blew me away performance wise. He went from low on my list to way up there.

As well as Camrupt solving Charizard's worst (IMHO) enemy:Rock.

What kinds of Fire-Type Pokémon do you think will appear in X/Y, not including Fennekin's Evolutionary Line?
I hope not another Fire/Fighting XD Seriously: Any worthwhile Fire type is fine by me. There's not many Fire Pokemon I don't like *Checks list* I don't dislike Pignite, he's just indifferent. Magby I'm not a fan of either, he's just ok.

What is your favourite Fire-Type move and why?
For sheer reliability - Flamethrower. It's strong and accurate.
For sheer looks? Fire Fang and Fire Punch. Nothing is cooler than hurling a flaming fist or a fiery bite.

My favorite starter period is Charmander. Favorite Pokemon is Charizard. He's the first starter I chose. One time I had a Charizard before I went into Mt. Moon in Red. IDK why XD

What do you guys think about this prospective evolutionary line for Fenniken?
I like it. I hope it turns out similar to this. Again, I hope it's not Fire?Fighting.

Ho-Oh or Entai. Ho-Oh for being what Charizard wishes to be and Entai for being a better Flareon.

IMHO it's a toss up between the ones who have actual firs on them (sans Charizard and Infernape). Probably Rapidash or Moltres. Their fire bodies just scream Fire Type. The more time I think about it, the more Moltres pulls ahead.

Sorry for the wall'o'text
Old April 19th, 2013, 06:59 AM
Heartouch
Count the stars between us

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Heartouch
That would be Victini. It's one cute and strong Pokemon!

For me, Reshiram really fits the title because it's sleek and beautiful.
Old April 19th, 2013, 09:39 AM
Llan
Unhatched Egg

Here's a topic that's been on my mind:

What would you do to make Fire Pokemon better? In-game and/or competitive. Or what do you think Fire type Pokemon need?
Old April 20th, 2013, 05:14 AM
Umbr30n
Laggity Laggity Flash Crash!

Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meganium90 View Post
Uh...mind if I join I guess? Gonna make this place a biiiiit active if y'all don't mind.

Your Username: Meganium90
Partner Pokémon: Vulpix, Cyndaquil
Why do you like Fire-Types?: Although Fire-Types are something I don't use too often in my teams, I still adore some fire-types to death, like Vulpix/Ninetales, Charmander/ Charmeleon/Charizard, as well as Cyndaquil/Quilava/Typhlosion! They're all adorable, and tough for me to like :D

I'll go ahead and change the topic, is that alright? ;3

It's tough for me, because I have two favorites and I use them every time I start a game. I always go for Torchic when I start RSE, and I sometimes go for Charmander when I start RBY. All in all, I will have to go for Torchic because of how adorable it is, and how it'll become a much stronger Pokemon, Blaziken in the end. Not to mention, Blaziken is the first Fire-Fighting starter of all Pokemon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twihiki_Amias View Post
A FIRE TYPE FAN CLUB ZOMG!

Ehem, I'm going to join this.

Username: Twihiki_Amias
Partner Pokemon: Charmander and Cyndaquil!
Old topic: Fire-Types are rare in Sinnoh (And Hoenn). What is your reaction to this?
Every region has it's up and downs in terms of what types there are more of and less of, so it's not completely shocking or anything, there were about 8 in kanto, 6-7 in johto and about 11? in Unova, iirc. But I do recall there being more water types in the Hoenn and in Sinnoh too.

New topic: Mine will be and always be Charmander and Cyndaquil, both get strong as they grow and both are amazingly just too cute. Lastly I've always chosen them whenever starting a playthrough on Red and Gold/Crystal-HG.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llan View Post
Seeing as Fire is my favorite type, I guess I'll request admission to this fine establishment.

Your Username: Llan
Partner Pokémon: Charmander and Numel
Why do you like Fire-Types?: It originally stems from Charizard being my favorite Pokemon. Fire was originally my favorite element in many a fantasy. Burning Hands was also a starter spell for my first Duskblade in D&D XD.

Fire has always represented that power and passion that burns in us all. When a volcano erupts the whole world knows of its might. The embers that flicker at the end of a Charmander's tail represents the passion it has and and the power wants, the determination it gains by evolving into Charmeleon and finally the pure unbridled strength as its evolution to Charizard is complete.

Fire-Types are rare in Sinnoh (And Hoenn). What is your reaction to this?
Hoenn didn't surprise me with the lack of Fire types, given it's mostly water.That and my first Hoenn starter was Torchic. Sinnoh did shock me, but I don't see a place that many Fire types can live. It bothered me until I chose Chimchar as a starter (It was my third and final choice as a starter in Diamond. Fire/Fighting a second time in a row didn't go well with me.) and it hit me, Infernape is awesome as is, why need another Fire? XD

I'll hold the discussion of the rest of the topics until after (if XD) I'm admitted.

Aaaaand you're all in.

Updated the club!

Okay, since I do not want to miss out yet another event, I'm going to tell everybody about the upcoming event.

Fire-Type Pokémon Quiz:

Notes:

-The Quiz is going to have 20-25 questions, each about the Fire-Type. If you get at least 13 questions right, you are in for an extra prize!
-There needs to be at least 3 participants for the Quiz to go on. Don't worry, EVERYBODY who signs up gets a prize!
-The Quiz is accepting entrants until 28th April at 16:00 English Standard Time. (If you want to know when it starts in your time, please tell me how many hours back or forward you are and I'll tell you).
-The Quiz will begin on the 29th April at 16:00 English Standard Time, and end at the 31st April at 16:00. This means, if you sign up for the event, you will have exactly 2 days to answer the questions.
Old April 20th, 2013, 04:25 PM
Troock
Whatever Forever

Nature: Relaxed
Hi Umbr30n I'd like to join too, but I don't really understand how everything works. I am fairly new to pokecommunity and especially to this part of it. Can you please explain how the points and levels system works? And I don't really know what to do with the lucky spin and BIC either. I am sorry for this disturbing post, but I really want to join, except I just don't know what to do. Thanks in advance!

Friend Safari
2793-0588-6635

Oddish
___

Ivysaur
___

Maractus
Old April 20th, 2013, 10:08 PM
SevilitheArcanine

Nature: Adamant
I'm in!

Your Username:
SevilitheArcanine
Partner Pokémon: Growlithe and Chimchar
Why do you like Fire-Types?: Because of Arcanine, mostly. Before that, I guess it all started when I played my first Pokemon game, Diamond (yes, I started late). I picked Chimchar as my starter, and that Infernape stayed by my side for years to come. While it's long gone now, I've always had a thing for fire types since then.

What would you do to make Fire Pokemon better?: For one thing, we need more, with so few in Unova and virtually none in Sinnoh. I'd also really like to see some more type combinations. A Fire/Water or Fire/Grass would be cool, and a non-legendary Fire/Dragon would be awesome as well. Hell, I'll even take a Fire/Poison!
Old April 20th, 2013, 11:08 PM
Regeneration
meow

Send a message via Skype™ to Regeneration
Your Username: Regeneration
Partner Pokémon: Charmander
Why do you like Fire-Types?: To burn them bugs and trees. =D

What would you do to make Fire Pokemon better? In-game and/or competitive. Or what do you think Fire type Pokemon need?
I don't think there is anything wrong with them. :/ I just think other types do their job better(ingame).
Old April 21st, 2013, 04:44 AM
Umbr30n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troock View Post
Hi Umbr30n I'd like to join too, but I don't really understand how everything works. I am fairly new to pokecommunity and especially to this part of it. Can you please explain how the points and levels system works? And I don't really know what to do with the lucky spin and BIC either. I am sorry for this disturbing post, but I really want to join, except I just don't know what to do. Thanks in advance!
Points are pretty much a way of showing how much you've contributed to the club, and levels do to, but in a slightly different way. Once you've gathered enough points (At least 13), you can ask if you can have a go at Lucky Spin, which you may win if you are lucky. Also, BIC can be used for the Blazing Inferno Shop, where you can buy items.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevilitheArcanine View Post
I'm in!

Your Username:
SevilitheArcanine
Partner Pokémon: Growlithe and Chimchar
Why do you like Fire-Types?: Because of Arcanine, mostly. Before that, I guess it all started when I played my first Pokemon game, Diamond (yes, I started late). I picked Chimchar as my starter, and that Infernape stayed by my side for years to come. While it's long gone now, I've always had a thing for fire types since then.

What would you do to make Fire Pokemon better?: For one thing, we need more, with so few in Unova and virtually none in Sinnoh. I'd also really like to see some more type combinations. A Fire/Water or Fire/Grass would be cool, and a non-legendary Fire/Dragon would be awesome as well. Hell, I'll even take a Fire/Poison!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regeneration View Post
Your Username: Regeneration
Partner Pokémon: Charmander
Why do you like Fire-Types?: To burn them bugs and trees. =D

I don't think there is anything wrong with them. :/ I just think other types do their job better(ingame).
You're both in.

@Regeneration: Because you have only picked one Pokémon, you can pick another if you want.
Old April 21st, 2013, 05:11 AM
Treetwig
Banned for being awesome

Nature: Jolly
Hello dude I wanna join ya club here's my application:

Your Username: Treetwig
Partner pokemon:torchic and larvetsa
Why do you liike fire types?:Because fire types specialize n Attack/Sp.attack and speed which can smash out your opponent's pokemon

What is your favorite fire type moves:Magma storm is the greatest most awesome fire type move for me
Old April 21st, 2013, 05:16 AM
Troock
Whatever Forever

Okay, thanks a lot! I think I understand now, but I have one more question. How can you get BIC? Also, I'd like to enter in the upcoming quiz.

Anyway, here is my sign up form:

Username: Troock
Partner Pokémon: Chimchar and Magby
Why do you like Fire-Types? I like fire types mainly because they all just look so awesome. They are also really powerful.

What would you do to make Fire Pokémon better? In-game and/or competitive. Or what do you think Fire type Pokemon need?
I think it would be awesome if there were more fire types who could learn a lot of different typed moves (like for example Rapidash and Magmortar). Some more items for fire types would be nice too. Now the only quite common one is Charcoal I think, and even that isn't available in Platinum until after the Elite 4. I would also really like to see awesome fire types like Torkoal and Heatmor getting some evolutions.

Friend Safari
2793-0588-6635

Oddish
___

Ivysaur
___

Maractus
Old April 21st, 2013, 05:22 AM
Nauje
feel good hit of the summer?

Sorry for my inactivity, I'll try to post more! I'll go to one of the earlier topics 'cause I can't find a reason how Fire-types can be improved, they are perfect to me haha

Which Fire type Pokémon has the best design?
Tough one... obvious one would be Charizard (Fire/Dragon would have been amazing but ah well), Typhlosion looks awesome with a blazing fire on his back, Ninetails is just elegant and cool, and Growlithe to me is adorable. Ho-Oh is also damn cool looking. I couldn't pick one to be honest.
Old April 21st, 2013, 07:12 AM
Avishka
Banannaaa~

Welcome to the club guys!!~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umbr30n View Post
Fire-Type Pokémon Quiz:

Notes:

-The Quiz is going to have 20-25 questions, each about the Fire-Type. If you get at least 13 questions right, you are in for an extra prize!
-There needs to be at least 3 participants for the Quiz to go on. Don't worry, EVERYBODY who signs up gets a prize!
-The Quiz is accepting entrants until 28th April at 16:00 English Standard Time. (If you want to know when it starts in your time, please tell me how many hours back or forward you are and I'll tell you).
-The Quiz will begin on the 29th April at 16:00 English Standard Time, and end at the 31st April at 16:00. This means, if you sign up for the event, you will have exactly 2 days to answer the questions.
im so going to take part in the quiz!!
i took part in the last quiz and it was fuuuun~ :D

I'll og with Reshiram. It's design is awesome <3 and it is one of my fave legendary pokemon

it's tie between Charizard, Reshiram and Ho-Oh for me. I cannot choose between them! they have one of the best designs

Old April 21st, 2013, 01:30 PM
Tim!
Togepi

Quote:
Fire-Type Pokémon Quiz:

Notes:

Count me in for this quiz
Gym Badges: 8/8
E4: 0/5
Pokémon:, , , , ,

Completed challenges

Medieval Time Warp Challenge @ Sapphire
Old April 21st, 2013, 01:42 PM
JohSketch
Tech Geek

Your Username: JohSketch
Partner Pokémon: Tepig & Torchic
Why do you like Fire-Types?: I like Fire-types since they dominate all of the pokemon types except Water. They are just plain awesome and I like the selection of fire-type pokemon in each game.

Games: Emerald, Red, Diamond, Pearl, Black 2, Heartgold, Black, White, Blue, Ranger, Battle Stadium

Friend Codes:
- Black 2 (3955-7580-0267)
- Pearl (0045-4325-5523)
- Pearl Alternate (0344-5617-0642)

I have alternate friend codes because I have cheated/imported saves on them. I highly suggest not trying to trade with me using the alternate friend codes.

Pokemon Black 2 Team:

Links:
Introductory Post
Old April 21st, 2013, 02:15 PM
Llan
Unhatched Egg

I'd like to join the quiz as well.
Old April 22nd, 2013, 04:46 AM
Student D1
De-Wott?

Location: It's where the sun rises, but it's smaller than Japan.
Nature: Docile
Send a message via Skype™ to Student D1
Ooh, a quiz! I'd like to join as well. I'm quite good at quizzes. :D There's one thing I wanted to say though...

The quiz can't end at April 31st... because there isn't an April 31st.

Profile | PM | Intro Thread | PokéSpe | White 2 FC
Old April 22nd, 2013, 07:54 AM
Nottingham
We are on the cruise!

Username: The Real Tim Tingly
Partner Pokémon: Charmander and Torchic
Why do you like Fire-Types?: They're just cool, man. They're usually great offensive players and Flamethrower's in my Top Moves list somewhere. And it's probably my 2nd favorite type after Grass.

I got to say, best design's probably either Ho-Oh or Infernape for me. The former's just beastly and cool to look at, plus it's a motherflipping rainbow phoenix that can paint with all the colors of the wind, while the latter is a friggin fire monkey that knows kung-fu. Kung-Fu Panda got nothing on this awesome, blazing simian.

Oh, and if I could also join that quiz on April 31st, my brother's birthday even, that'd just be super.

~SamuShinoda~
Old April 28th, 2013, 07:01 AM
Umbr30n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetwig View Post
Hello dude I wanna join ya club here's my application:

Your Username: Treetwig
Partner pokemon:torchic and larvetsa
Why do you liike fire types?:Because fire types specialize n Attack/Sp.attack and speed which can smash out your opponent's pokemon

What is your favorite fire type moves:Magma storm is the greatest most awesome fire type move for me
You're in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troock View Post
Okay, thanks a lot! I think I understand now, but I have one more question. How can you get BIC? Also, I'd like to enter in the upcoming quiz.

Anyway, here is my sign up form:

Username: Troock
Partner Pokémon: Chimchar and Magby
Why do you like Fire-Types? I like fire types mainly because they all just look so awesome. They are also really powerful.

What would you do to make Fire Pokémon better? In-game and/or competitive. Or what do you think Fire type Pokemon need?
I think it would be awesome if there were more fire types who could learn a lot of different typed moves (like for example Rapidash and Magmortar). Some more items for fire types would be nice too. Now the only quite common one is Charcoal I think, and even that isn't available in Platinum until after the Elite 4. I would also really like to see awesome fire types like Torkoal and Heatmor getting some evolutions.
You get Blazing Inferno Currency from winning Lucky Spin, generally being a good example to others or getting a certain place in a competition.

A response to the Charcoal part, I guess Johto's too lazy to share it. After all, it is pretty much the only region where you get it quite early.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avishka View Post

im so going to take part in the quiz!!
i took part in the last quiz and it was fuuuun~ :D

I'll og with Reshiram. It's design is awesome and it is one of my fave legendary pokemon

it's tie between Charizard, Reshiram and Ho-Oh for me. I cannot choose between them! they have one of the best designs
You're in the quiz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohSketch View Post
Your Username: JohSketch
Partner Pokémon: Tepig & Torchic
Why do you like Fire-Types?: I like Fire-types since they dominate all of the pokemon types except Water. They are just plain awesome and I like the selection of fire-type pokemon in each game.
You're in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student D1 View Post
Ooh, a quiz! I'd like to join as well. I'm quite good at quizzes. :D There's one thing I wanted to say though...

The quiz can't end at April 31st... because there isn't an April 31st.
You're in the quiz.

Well, then it'll end at May 1st.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nottingham View Post
Username: The Real Tim Tingly
Partner Pokémon: Charmander and Torchic
Why do you like Fire-Types?: They're just cool, man. They're usually great offensive players and Flamethrower's in my Top Moves list somewhere. And it's probably my 2nd favorite type after Grass.

I got to say, best design's probably either Ho-Oh or Infernape for me. The former's just beastly and cool to look at, plus it's a motherflipping rainbow phoenix that can paint with all the colors of the wind, while the latter is a friggin fire monkey that knows kung-fu. Kung-Fu Panda got nothing on this awesome, blazing simian.

Oh, and if I could also join that quiz on April 31st, my brother's birthday even, that'd just be super.
You're in!
Signing up for the competition is now closed.

Quiz Questions

1: What is the second to last Fire-Type Pokémon that appears in the Black/White 2 Pokédex?

2: What is the sixth secondary typed Pokémon (Type/Fire) in the National Pokédex?

3: What is the only Fire/Rock Pokémon?

4: Name three Types, excluding Water and Grass, that haven't been paired up with Fire yet.

5: Which Gen II Fire-Type Pokémon has been seen in the very first episode of the anime?

6: Name the Fire-Type with the most resistances.

7: Name the two Fire-Types with the least resistances.

8: What was the strongest Fire-Type move in Generation I?

9: What was the first ever Status Fire-Type move?

10: In a fraction, how many Fire-Types are Fire/Fighting?

11: Which Fire-Type has been revealed to be introduced in Generation VI?

12: How many Fire-Type Forms are there?

13: What is the first Fire-Type Pokémon in the National Pokédex?

14: How many Fire-Type Pokémon are in the National Pokédex, excluding forms?

15: Name the Fire-Type Pokémon who evolves from a Normal-Type.

16: What item boosts the power of Fire-Type moves?

17: What generation was Sacred Fire introduced in?

18: What generation was Blast Burn introduced in?

19: How many Fire-Type specialists are there?

20: What is the 28th Fire-Type in the National Pokédex?

21: What is the Pokémon with the species "Legendary Pokémon"?

22: How many Fire-Type Legendary Pokémon are there, not including forms?

23: Which Generation introduced the most Fire-Types?

24: Before the Physical/Special split in Generation IV, was the Fire-Type a physical Type, or a Special Type?

25: Name two resistances that the Fire-Type didn't have in Generation I

For those people who joined the competition, remember that you must PM the answers to me.
Old April 29th, 2013, 03:19 AM
Avishka
Banannaaa~

Quote:
Signing up for the competition is now closed.

Quiz Questions

Spoiler:
1: What is the second to last Fire-Type Pokémon that appears in the Black/White 2 Pokédex?

2: What is the sixth secondary typed Pokémon (Type/Fire) in the National Pokédex?

3: What is the only Fire/Rock Pokémon?

4: Name three Types, excluding Water and Grass, that haven't been paired up with Fire yet.

5: Which Gen II Fire-Type Pokémon has been seen in the very first episode of the anime?

6: Name the Fire-Type with the most resistances.

7: Name the two Fire-Types with the least resistances.

8: What was the strongest Fire-Type move in Generation I?

9: What was the first ever Status Fire-Type move?

10: In a fraction, how many Fire-Types are Fire/Fighting?

11: Which Fire-Type has been revealed to be introduced in Generation VI?

12: How many Fire-Type Forms are there?

13: What is the first Fire-Type Pokémon in the National Pokédex?

14: How many Fire-Type Pokémon are in the National Pokédex, excluding forms?

15: Name the Fire-Type Pokémon who evolves from a Normal-Type.

16: What item boosts the power of Fire-Type moves?

17: What generation was Sacred Fire introduced in?

18: What generation was Blast Burn introduced in?

19: How many Fire-Type specialists are there?

20: What is the 28th Fire-Type in the National Pokédex?

21: What is the Pokémon with the species "Legendary Pokémon"?

22: How many Fire-Type Legendary Pokémon are there, not including forms?

23: Which Generation introduced the most Fire-Types?

24: Before the Physical/Special split in Generation IV, was the Fire-Type a physical Type, or a Special Type?

25: Name two resistances that the Fire-Type didn't have in Generation I

For those people who joined the competition, remember that you must PM the answers to me.
last time there were only 15 questions... now it's 10 more
All the best guys! :3

Time for a new topic~
Name your favourite Fire-Types of each Generation. Why do u like them??

Old April 29th, 2013, 08:14 AM
Minerva
take that money, watch it burn

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Minerva
Hmm... let's see:

1st generation: Vulpix/Ninetales, Flareon, Moltres
2nd generation: Cyndaquil/Quilava/Typhlosion, Ho-oh
3rd generation: Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken,Torkoal, Numel/Camerupt
4th generation: (didn't really like any of the fire types in this generation tbh!)
5th generation: Heatmor

I'm quite surprised that I liked more fire types in the 3rd generation than any other. It was probably because I used more fire-types in that generation than in the others. I'd have one, but I used two or three for my team. xD
Old April 29th, 2013, 09:57 AM
RoreyG
Lizardon Man

Nature: Adamant
Gen 1: Charmander line, Growlithe/ Arcanine, Vulpix/ Ninetales
Gen 2: Cyndaquil line, Ho-Oh
Gen 3: Torchic line, Torkoal
Gen 4: Chimchar line
Gen 5: Tepig, Darmanitan

Raising a Charmander into a Charizard in Pokemon Red taught me some valuable life lessons that I still carry to this day. The rest, I think their all pretty cool either from an aesthetic standpoint or in terms of function.

Old April 29th, 2013, 12:19 PM
Troock
Whatever Forever

Generation I: Charmeleon, Growlithe, Arcanine, Rapidash
Generation II: Magcargo, Houndour, Entei
Generation III: Combusken, Blaziken, Camerupt, Torkoal
Generation IV: Chimchar, Monferno, Infernape, Magmortar
Generation V: Victini, Darmanitan, Litwick, Lampent, Chandelure

I like a lot of fire types, just because of their great design and power. Can't really explain much about it.

Friend Safari
2793-0588-6635

Oddish
___

Ivysaur
___

Maractus
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links