Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Trading Card Game

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Trading Card Game The forum for the Pokémon TCG and Pokemon TCG Online. Post your deck to get rated, rate other decks, ask questions, talk about strategy, etc.

Old March 17th, 2013 (10:45 PM).
XandeRToXic

Are there any Pokemon in the current series that have moves like Mewtwo Ex's X-Ball? I keep crushing my gf's deck with Mewtwo's X-Ball and she is getting very angry and wanted me to ask. I googled it but couldn't find an answer. Thank you!
Old March 18th, 2013 (06:21 AM).
Renpuu
Gengar !

Mewtwo-EX is the only Pokemon that has an attack which deals 20 damage per energy and also attached to the defending Pokemon. Mewtwo-EX is countered by itself, so you should probably get some Mewtwo-EX tins for your girlfriend !
You wait for your opponent to commit energy to their Mewtwo-EX and then you use your Mewtwo-EX with a Double Colorless Energy and an energy switch to KO their Mewtwo-EX !
Alternative counters to Mewtwo-EX are Sigilyph from Dark Explorers which has the "Safe Guard" ability which prevents it from being damaged by EX Pokemon.
Darkrai-EX can 2 hit KO the Pokemon and has resistance to Mewtwo-EX so he can be a viable attacker against it.
Old March 18th, 2013 (06:46 AM).
Haxorus3465
Turn Down For What

Nature: Bold
Keldeo-EX from Boundaries Crossed has a similar attack which does 50 damage for three colorless, plus 20 for each water energy attached to it.
Old March 29th, 2013 (10:12 AM).
LegendaryMohawk

Nature: Lax
I found a great counter to it today, a Ditto. From the Base Set, just sent it out after my pokemon got KO'd by it and them attatched a double colourless to it then KO it.

But I did get screwed over when they sent out a Magikarp with 30hp... It knew fail so if I attacked it my ditto would have fainted... But in the end I won :D

I should also say that the person I was against was my girlfriend... She didn't know I had a Ditto in my deck

Hacks underway: Pokémon Magikarps Adventure - NEW Download availible!
Side
Show Hack: Pokemon Rouge

Join Team Missunderstood Chaos
!

New Banners! Check Them Out On The Thread!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links