The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Advertise here

Old March 18th, 2013, 01:00 AM
ChibiLeafeon
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Jolly

Advertise here
Hi everyone! I'm new here and all...I don't know what to say really..I'm a shy person to be honest. I love Poke'mon of course, the obvious reason I'm here I also wish to make friends with people who enjoy the game like I do. I'm not really good at battling or things like that but I do enjoy playing the game with people, and trading too!

I hope I meet nice people here and new friends!
Old March 18th, 2013, 01:03 AM
Starry Windy
Show your Victory!
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Hi, ChibiLeafeon. Nice to meet you here, and... I was quite shy as well (back then), but as time goes, I have fun in here. I hope you have fun in PC as I am now!
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
Old March 18th, 2013, 01:08 AM
ChibiLeafeon
Unhatched Egg

Oh, why thank you for the welcome. And nice to meet you too I like your sig, it's so cute :3
Old March 18th, 2013, 01:25 AM
Hikamaru
the hamster
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Hi ChibiLeafeon, and welcome!

I'm often shy a lot as well, so joining this place helped me interact with more fans who like Pokemon. I've been here for around 2 years now, and odd to see you join just before my 2nd anniversary as a member here. I've been playing Pokemon games since I was 11, but a general fan of the franchise since I was 7. I'm now 20, and I still love Pokemon more than ever and I never plan to retire anytime soon.

And I see you're a fan of Leafeon? I do love the Eeveelutions, but I like Oshawott better. Have you heard about the new Eeveelution, Sylveon, who is appearing in the upcoming Pokemon X and Y? It's very cute with its ribbon-like appendages on its body and I'm loving the new starters as well. Since you seem interested in trading you should check out the Trade Corner section of the forums. It has lots of trading-related stuff that should keep you busy. We also have sections covering each and every one of the Pokemon games out there, so go and check them out.

I'd be happy to chat with ya, so just send me a VM and I'm hoping you'll stick around and become an active member. We also have the many moderators who are also happy to help you out with anything. Have fun here, ChibiLeafeon!

- Hikari10

paired with awolfsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | profile | credit | supporter

Old March 18th, 2013, 01:31 AM
Silversnk

Nature: Calm
Hello, ChibiLeafeon, welcome to PC! I'm new here too, so we have a lot in common. (?)
Just don't be shy and start posting outside, soon you'll feel like home and will be talking to everybody very easily. Also, it's ok if you're not a pro-battler as long as you have fun with the game, right?

See you around

My deviantART:
~Sirveru-kun
Please forgive my horrible english as it's not my primary language.
Old March 18th, 2013, 01:43 AM
ChibiLeafeon
Unhatched Egg

Oh thank you, I'll try to post more around the site. It seems very nice from what I can see! I'll check out the Trade Center! Oh and, I love the Role Plays they have up! I love to Role play! I don't know if I should join them though...

I love Sylveon's design! It's so cute, it's already up there in my favorite Eeveelution's.
Old March 18th, 2013, 02:48 AM
madmanslantern
Unhatched Egg

Hello, ChibiLeafeon!! How are you? Welcome to our community, I hope you will feel at home here. I'm also new but I trust that I'll make friends easily.
Old March 18th, 2013, 03:32 AM
Zorogami
WUB WUB
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Zorogami
Hey there ChibiLeafeon!
Just dropping by to say hello and welcome you to the community!
I see you've already met some other members, everyone around here is really
nice and loves to talk and chat, so you'll be making friends in no time :D
I hope you have fun and stick with us for a while!
Looking forward to see you around (:

~ Anything for my Nakama ~
Old March 18th, 2013, 06:38 AM
Renpuu
Gengar !

Hey ChibiLeafeon !
Welcome to the forums !
I hope you have fun and meet a lot of new people !
My favourite eveelution is Vaporeon ! I used it as a special tank back in Pearl and it was a great defensive Pokemon. If you need anything just ask =)

Sponsored Links

Advertise here